Rank These Sludgers in Order of Stupidity

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Rank These Sludgers in Order of Stupidity

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dumbest to least dumb.

(in no particular order)
1. KAOS
2. Heenan Snuka
3. Machado
4. Gazpacho
5. Theglammerthebetter
6. Tommy2Tone84
7. NeverSurrender
8. ROADHEAD
9. RockNRev
10. tym
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Re: Rank These Sludgers in Order of Stupidity

Post by LouDoo »

Oh, wow... There's going to be some ties for first, I think.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
IwontCutMyHair87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by IwontCutMyHair87 »

LouDoo wrote:Oh, wow... There's going to be some ties for first, I think.
I think we can pretty safely hand that one to Tym.
http://www.last.fm/user/PwrThrashinDeth
SexxAtraxxion wrote:I know Machado very well. He's very masculine and would beat the shit out of all of you.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't know, Tym ranked sort of low with me. Don't get me wrong--he should be in an institution somewhere, drooling on a checkers board. But he seems to be somewhat aware that he's really dumb and I think there's a lack of self-awareness with the guys I put ahead of them. Tommy and Gaz both seem completely unaware of their retardation while KAOS and Machado are of the belief that not only are they not stupid, they are actually pretty bright. You'd have to be completely brain dead to believe either of them are anywhere near bright so I awarded them the top two.

1. Machado
2. KAOS
3. Tommy2Tone84
4. Gazpacho
5. Tym
6. NeverSurrender
7. RockNRev
8. Heenan Snuka
9. Theglammerthebetter
10. ROADHEAD

I don't even think ROADHEAD is all that dumb, except when he talks about politics.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

It's Machoado and then everyone else. I actually think Heenan may be some kind of idiot savant or maybe he's just an idiot.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Truth be told, you lost your "edge" under the deathcurse name and became an overachiever in the "average" department towards the end of your initial run. Your lack of originality and wit with the name Chip Z'Hoy" has been the greatest gift you could have ever given us my friend. Watching you struggle and stumble daily to recapture some of that past glory has been pay back enough for many of your past marks and outside observers. Thank you for coming back to us and proving what most of us already knew.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
IwontCutMyHair87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by IwontCutMyHair87 »

Wait, Chip Z'Hoy is deathcurse? Where the fuck have I been? :lol:
http://www.last.fm/user/PwrThrashinDeth
SexxAtraxxion wrote:I know Machado very well. He's very masculine and would beat the shit out of all of you.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS wrote:Truth be told, you lost your "edge" under the deathcurse name and became an overachiever in the "average" department towards the end of your initial run. Your lack of originality and wit with the name Chip Z'Hoy" has been the greatest gift you could have ever given us my friend. Watching you struggle and stumble daily to recapture some of that past glory has been pay back enough for many of your past marks and outside observers. Thank you for coming back to us and proving what most of us already knew.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

KAOS wrote:Truth be told, you lost your "edge" under the deathcurse name and became an overachiever in the "average" department towards the end of your initial run. Your lack of originality and wit with the name Chip Z'Hoy" has been the greatest gift you could have ever given us my friend. Watching you struggle and stumble daily to recapture some of that past glory has been pay back enough for many of your past marks and outside observers. Thank you for coming back to us and proving what most of us already knew.
You too should leave until everyone learns to appreciate your contributions.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I've been hearing that I've "lost my edge" since about 2008 but that was the post that really stung.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

1) Tym
2) RockNRev
3) Machado
4) ROADHEAD
5) KAOS
6) Gazpacho
7) Tommy2Tone84
8 ) NeverSurrender
9) Heenan Snuka
10) Theglammerthebetter

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This kind of shit right here keeps KAOS really high on the list. You can feel the bile and outrage build up in him and he figures "I am so incensed right now that my devastating reply will have to be no less than a long paragraph. Will it make sense our have any effect? Of course not. But it will be torture to read." He starts off with "Truth be told" and then reels off a bunch of nonsense. And then he ends it up by plagiarizing something I said a few days ago.

It's a tough see-saw between him and TomTard but KAOS has the slight edge because like DC said, he's totally convinced he's not a blithering idiot and it takes a true black hole of brain-suck to be that deluded.

BTW, Ironman should be on the list.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

1. KAOS
2. Tommy2Tone84
3. Machado
4. Theglammerthebetter
5. ROADHEAD
6. tym
7. HeenanSnuka
8. Gazpacho
9. RockNRev
10. NeverSurrender

TomTard is a real artist of stupidity. I can't put him first because he at least tries to be funny when you start busting on him. KAOS just has absolutely nothing to offer and the kicker is that he offers it in such great abundance. He's got to be a serious horror show in real life.

With glammer and Roadhead you have to rate them highly just because of the things they like. I've only met one grown man in my life that said he liked Miley Cyrus. I knew there had to be something wrong with him and I'll be happy as shit if I never ever cross paths with that idiot again. Glammer is that guy on steroids.
ImageImage
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

exitflagger wrote:KAOS just has absolutely nothing to offer
LOL - Please note that this is a text book "ExitFlagging." Redirecting and using something that is often said by others about you, towards someone else. Having the boards #1 troll tell you that you offer nothing... PRICELESS!

Nothing screams originality like the Sludge Wack Pack creating a junior high "slam list" against the people who have the balls to stand up to them... all 5 of them. So carry on WP. Enjoy this original DC creation and talk amongst yourselves. Take turns in your small circle jerk and make sure everyone get's little tug.

So is ExitFagger done as interim President of the Wack Pack? Is the Wiz gonna step down and hand over the reins to DC? Or does new WP "hang-around" Danzig In The Dark toss a salad and his hat into the leadership mix?

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Doo Doo, you know there's a problem when you start crying about a "small wack pack" and it ends up involving EVERYBODY.

You say a bunch of stupid shit. Do you deny that? Of course you do. That's the whole point. Everything you just said, everything you have said, everything you damn sure WILL say (like an open floodgate of nonsense)… it all drives home exactly why you're public retard number one.

Just wear your dunce cap crown and accept it.
KAOS wrote:Nothing screams originality
BTW Doody, you know what DOES "scream originality"? Constantly babbling ludicrous untruths that nobody else on the board would ever say because they know how ridiculous it would sound.

All hail the king of prattletrap "originality"!
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I love it how KAOS has tried desperately to get "Wack Pack" to catch on but nobody's biting.

Also, it's funny that he talks about originality while totally jacking the name "Wack Pack."
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I love it how KAOS has tried desperately to get "Wack Pack" to catch on but nobody's biting.

Also, it's funny that he talks about originality while totally jacking the name "Wack Pack."
Ever notice that nobody is biting onto your new schtick and this thread is proof of that? Welcome back loser. You don't matter anymore.

Cheers!

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS wrote:Ever notice that nobody is biting onto your new schtick and this thread is proof of that? Welcome back loser. You don't matter anymore.

Cheers!
"You don't matter anymore."

Aw, you're breaking my heart. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS should be sending me a PM begging me to leave him alone any time now. Which is how he rolls with people who DON'T MATTER ANYMORE. :lol:
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:KAOS should be sending me a PM begging me to leave him alone any time now. Which is how he rolls with people who DON'T MATTER ANYMORE. :lol:
Convinced you had a ghost writer in the past or that you might not be DC. Your new material is weak sauce. RIP DC. Gone and definitely forgotten!

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Poor Doo Doo probably has good reason to be touchy about this. He's been getting beat the fuck down around here since before the wheel was invented. Some old school 2008 quotes from an ancient "dumbest posters" rundown:
Doogie wrote:He gets fucking tooled on a weekly basis and is completely oblivious to the fact that he's the resident village idiot.

For instance, this gem from this very thread:
KAOS wrote:chickenona: should be added to the list for having to create such a lame ass, high school popularity thread in order to get any sort of attention. You matter... really you do.
And of course, the ass handing response comes:

chickenona wrote: The thread title is "Dumbest Posters" not "Most Desperate Attention Whores". By your own criteria I don't count. Once again, you demonstrate why you made the list in the first place because you appear to be unable to read. Good job.
What does dipshit say? The same goddamn broken record response he always gives.
KAOS wrote: I could care less what you think... you matter.
What you fail to realize on a daily basis, is the fact that you DON'T matter Kaos. You're the board joke. The tardlet who's laughed at in the proverbial face. The spinning wheel of absolute mediocrity.
Hahahahaha!!!

1. Popularity contest reference? Check.
2. "You matter" idiocy? Check.
3. Getting clowned by everybody within dead cat swinging distance? Check.
4. Broken record reference that he plagiarized years ago? Check.
5. Dumbest in '08 and dumbest in '14? Check. (Six years to learn his lesson and still can't get it.)

Same as it ever was…

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Holy shit, his posts have not changed. :lol:

I guess mine have. I've lost my edge. :cry:
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

ExitFagger thinks about me and does research. Convinced he wants to touch my penis.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS wrote:ExitFagger thinks about me and does research. Convinced he wants to touch my penis.
I'm surprised you didn't call it your appendix, given how much you know about sexual anatomy.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Research > Made up stuff
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
KAOS wrote:ExitFagger thinks about me and does research. Convinced he wants to touch my penis.
I'm surprised you didn't call it your appendix, given how much you know about sexual anatomy.

There is that sense of humor you are known for. Fucking hilarious. You must have studied under one of the comedic masters? Was it Saget? Gottfried?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hey man, just repping my hood.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

It's nice to finally be able to kick back and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I wanna say thanks to all the peeps in my posse and to all you wannabes...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game...

Peace.

One love.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Who is in your posse, Gazpacho?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Does GtrJay deserve mention here or am I confusing "Stupid" with "Terminally Annoying"?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.