Rank These Sludgers in Order of Stupidity

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

J. D.
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Rank These Sludgers in Order of Stupidity

Post by J. D. »

These things shift like fuck all the time, and you can't predict it - Tommy 2Tard has gone relatively easy on the shitposts lately, and on the basis of this thread alone, I wonder whether Machado shouldn't be higher, purely for redundant butthurtism.

1. KAOS
2. tym
3. Machado
4. Gazpacho
5. theglammerthebetter
6. RockNRev
7. ROADHEAD
8. Tommy2Tone
9. NeverSurrender
10. Heenan

Mind you, I'd probably get rid of that last three and replace 'em with ac/dcsucks, LA Glamrocker, and probably DeathRowJoe (I like my trolls to be at least funny and original now and again).
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I need to amend my list. Roadhead has surpassed Dym as the dumbest poster and there has been some other shuffling. Heenan Snuka shouldn't even be on this list because he's schtick.

1) ROADHEAD
2) Tym
3) Machado
4) KAOS
5) RockNRev
6) Tommy2Tone84
7) Theglammerthebetter
8 ) Gazpacho
9) NeverSurrender
10) Heenan Snuka

[/quote]
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I have to revise this list.

1. Tym

I can't believe I ever thought there was someone more stupid. His posts are so devoid of content that the old spambots added more to conversations. I don't think people actually read his posts. I have and no I want to block him, something I never thought I would do. Lovecraft would be envious of how maddening they are.

2. Machado
3. Gazpacho
4. RockNRev
5. Lounge ROADHEAD
6. NeverSurrender
7. Glammer
8. Tommy2Tone84
9. KAOS
10. Snuks

I haven't seen a good Tommy2Tard or SurrenderUnderAMan flareup in some time. Rev is just waiting to be mentioned, and that rarely happens, so he's mostly MIA.

Glammer would rank higher if I only based this ranking on his movie reviews.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I have to revise this list.

1. Tym

I can't believe I ever thought there was someone more stupid. His posts are so devoid of content that the old spambots added more to conversations. I don't think people actually read his posts. I have and no I want to block him, something I never thought I would do. Lovecraft would be envious of how maddening they are.

2. Machado
3. Gazpacho
4. RockNRev
5. Lounge ROADHEAD
6. NeverSurrender
7. Glammer
8. Tommy2Tone84
9. KAOS
10. Snuks

I haven't seen a good Tommy2Tard or SurrenderUnderAMan flareup in some time. Rev is just waiting to be mentioned, and that rarely happens, so he's mostly MIA.

Glammer would rank higher if I only based this ranking on his movie reviews.
I can always count on you to mention my name though, huh Ginger?... My loyal minion.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And we can always count on you to log in every day and do a search for your name. :lol:

I bet you lit up like a Christmas tree.

Most days come up empty though, right?

You're a 50 year old bar musician, surely the sting of fading into irrelevancy is familiar by now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Every single time I think of Rev and his band, I think of the redneck jamokes in Sling Blade who argue with Doyle over why they aren't hitting it big.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
DSAB
Headlining Clubs

Post by DSAB »

We don't need to fuckin' practice, Randy!
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Matardo made a strong bid for the top spot today in the Peter Criss and Bruce Jenner threads. I would love to meet him in real life to bask in the stupidity.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:And we can always count on you to log in every day and do a search for your name. :lol:

I bet you lit up like a Christmas tree.

Most days come up empty though, right?
No... I don't come up empty thanks to loyal dinks like you and your butt buddy! :lol:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=Chip+Z%27Hoy (Type "rev" in the search)

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... usButtNoid (Type "rev" in the search)

LOL! Proof is in the pudding, LOSERS! :lol: I so fucking OWN you both (as well as a few others here.)
Now go do the same search and see how many times I mentioned either of you dolts. :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Matardo made a strong bid for the top spot today in the Peter Criss and Bruce Jenner threads. I would love to meet him in real life to bask in the stupidity.
Before I meet you I hope you follow strict orders and register as a sex offender in the neighborhood :lol:
Nobody needs you sneaking up unexpectedly around herrrrrr
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:Matardo made a strong bid for the top spot today in the Peter Criss and Bruce Jenner threads. I would love to meet him in real life to bask in the stupidity.
Before I meet you I hope you follow strict orders and register as a sex offender in the neighborhood :lol:
I'm not the homophobic racist woman hater. That would be you. And you are the real sex offender. Anybody that you've had sex with or tried to have sex with ended up greatly offended.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Machado wrote:

I mean... it's just not even a little bit funny. Clearly the guy is trying, but he just doesn't come close. It's like the kid that tries the granny shot at the free throw line and ends up throwing the ball back across half court.
thats_what_she_said
Playing Frat Parties

Post by thats_what_she_said »

Rev. Dolphie Hitler wrote: LOL! Proof is in the pudding, LOSERS! :lol: I so fucking OWN the Jews and the history books!
Now go do the same search and see how many times I mentioned the Jews or history books! :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

thats_what_she_said wrote:Image
Rev. Dolphie Hitler wrote: LOL! Proof is in the pudding, LOSERS! :lol: I so fucking OWN the Jews and the history books!
Now go do the same search and see how many times I mentioned the Jews or history books! :lol:

:lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:No... I don't come up empty thanks to loyal dinks like you and your butt buddy! :lol:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=Chip+Z%27Hoy (Type "rev" in the search)

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... usButtNoid (Type "rev" in the search)

LOL! Proof is in the pudding, LOSERS! :lol: I so fucking OWN you both (as well as a few others here.)
Now go do the same search and see how many times I mentioned either of you dolts. :lol:
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Do to the fact that I was going through a troll phase when this thread was started, I ask that my name be withdrawn from the list.

Feel free to replace my name with Whomever you like.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Gazpacho wrote:Do to the fact that I was going through a troll phase when this thread was started, I ask that my name be withdrawn from the list.

Do too the fakt that you're spelling and grammar were so awful, I ask that you're name not be withdrawn.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Gritt wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Do to the fact that I was going through a troll phase when this thread was started, I ask that my name be withdrawn from the list.

Do too the fakt that you're spelling and grammar were so awful, I ask that you're name not be withdrawn.

Auto correct is on all the time, must be wiye
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

And den...
Gazpacho wrote:Serial killer in Ohio?

Unfortunately it's nowhere near where Stoner lives.

Request denied.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

exitflagger wrote:1. KAOS
2. Tommy2Tone84
3. Machado
4. Theglammerthebetter
5. ROADHEAD
6. tym
7. HeenanSnuka
8. Gazpacho
9. RockNRev
10. NeverSurrender

TomTard is a real artist of stupidity

While flattered and I should be thanking you for the compliment, I'm pissed that you not only rank me at #2 but you are ranking me second to that amateur hour, KAOS. If I am going to lose, at least have the decency to put a real heavyweight in the #1 slot, like Moggio, Deathcurse or Bitchnak. Of course, you wouldn't have the fortitude to call out Chip Z'Melty and Parker Flygirl on their stupidity since that would put an end to your trio's weekly circle jerk sessions.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I don't know, Tym ranked sort of low with me. Don't get me wrong--he should be in an institution somewhere, drooling on a checkers board. But he seems to be somewhat aware that he's really dumb and I think there's a lack of self-awareness with the guys I put ahead of them. Tommy and Gaz both seem completely unaware of their retardation while KAOS and Machado are of the belief that not only are they not stupid, they are actually pretty bright. You'd have to be completely brain dead to believe either of them are anywhere near bright so I awarded them the top two.

1. Machado
2. KAOS
3. Tommy2Tone84
4. Gazpacho
5. Tym
6. NeverSurrender
7. RockNRev
8. Heenan Snuka
9. Theglammerthebetter
10. ROADHEAD

I don't even think ROADHEAD is all that dumb, except when he talks about politics.

This coming from the KING of Stupid. The four-eyed ginger kid who thought he was so fucking smart, he could take on the singer from Tuff on his own website and actually win. :lol:

Deathcurse quoting Star Wars while......

Getting his ass handed to him by this guy

Have you ever been able to get that "TUFF" impression out of the side of your face?

Congratulations Melty, Roadhead doesn't even look that fucking stupid when raising the Confederate flag and hailing to Ted Nugent.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Roadhead doesn't even look that fucking stupid
Let's not get carried away.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I know everybody calls each other retarded and it's all in good fun but I've always suspected that Tommy2Tard is a slow adult. And I know I'm not the only one.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
And den...

Request denied.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
And den...

Request denied.
That really got to you....huh.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

KAOS wrote:Truth be told, you lost your "edge" under the deathcurse name and became an overachiever in the "average" department towards the end of your initial run. Your lack of originality and wit with the name Chip Z'Hoy" has been the greatest gift you could have ever given us my friend. Watching you struggle and stumble daily to recapture some of that past glory has been pay back enough for many of your past marks and outside observers. Thank you for coming back to us and proving what most of us already knew.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch!!!
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I know everybody calls each other retarded and it's all in good fun but I've always suspected that Tommy2Tard is a slow adult. And I know I'm not the only one.
You are a proud member of the "riding the struggle bus".
Hire a good writer and your comedy might get a chuckle or two
on occasion.

You suck worse than Stonebreed
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I know everybody calls each other retarded and it's all in good fun but I've always suspected that Tommy2Tard is a slow adult. And I know I'm not the only one.
You are a proud member of the "riding the struggle bus".
Hire a good writer and your comedy might get a chuckle or two
on occasion.

You suck worse than Stonebreed
Do you just make shit up? Riding the struggle bus? Is that like the yellow bus?
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Ironman wrote:
KAOS wrote:Truth be told, you lost your "edge" under the deathcurse name and became an overachiever in the "average" department towards the end of your initial run. Your lack of originality and wit with the name Chip Z'Hoy" has been the greatest gift you could have ever given us my friend. Watching you struggle and stumble daily to recapture some of that past glory has been pay back enough for many of your past marks and outside observers. Thank you for coming back to us and proving what most of us already knew.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch!!!

I may have to reconsider this statement? After all, I have moved down to the #9 position on his list. To be honest, he's been on a roll with the zingers recently.

Who the fuck is Tommy2Tone84 and why is he talking about me above? I never even heard of, or ever noticed that slap-dick?! (honestly)

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

KAOS, you're off my list entirely. The Wack Pack has moved on! :lol: