20 Questions with KAOS!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: 20 Questions with KAOS!

Post by MurrayFiend »

Should I be scared, guys?
KAOS wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:KAOS knowledge of this seems to come wholly from the movie City of God.
And the fact that I spent two weeks down there a couple years ago. Plus I work with a bunch of Brazilians. Have a lot of them here in Vegas working in hospitality as we have a lot of wealthy Brazilians traveling here.

As soon as MurrayFiend's mommy lets him travel alone or out of her site, I invite him to come down here. I will meet him at the airport, confiscate his passport and put his Twink ass to work on the strip. That gay juvi-stache he rocks will be a big earner w/ the old men.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Nah... gay rape fantasies are nothing out of the ordinary for KAOS. He's just trying to say he likes you in so many words.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

exitflagger wrote: Post after post after post… yammering on and on… never fucking saying anything worth reading.

holy shit are u backwards
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
exitflagger wrote: Post after post after post… yammering on and on… never fucking saying anything worth reading.

Shouldn't you be somewhere asking retardedly specific and unfunny questions like "Have u ever took a shit at 10:43 and 13 seconds in the morning at GPS coordinates 43 51 29.84N, 2 18 39.34E while having a body temperature of 99.46783 degrees and looking slightly to the east and thinking about ur grandfather's left testicle?"

There's your next fascinating thread idea, Mensa. Go play.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

exitflagger wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:

Shouldn't you be somewhere asking retardedly specific and unfunny questions like "Have u ever took a shit at 10:43 and 13 seconds in the morning at GPS coordinates 43 51 29.84N, 2 18 39.34E while having a body temperature of 99.46783 degrees and looking slightly to the east and thinking about ur grandfather's left testicle?"

There's your next fascinating thread idea, Mensa. Go play.
I like it.

Maybe ur first interesting post ever.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Heenan wrote:Maybe ur first interesting post ever.
Do you ever plan on making one?
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

exitflagger wrote:
Heenan wrote:Maybe ur first interesting post ever.
Do you ever plan on making one?
Doubtful. He sucks worse out of character than in.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You know, there was a part of me that thought KAOS would man up and give snarky answers to the questions, in Sludge tradition, but I forgot that this guy's idea of wit is telling people their mom made them a PB&J sandwich and then took it away.

I would have taken KAOS up on his offer to answer his 20 Q's, were I not confident that they would be "1. Why are you gay? 2. Do you like being gay?" followed by 18 conundrums about sandwiches and shit. I'm not Batman, I can't interpret insane people's riddles all day.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

CHAOS, can you answer the questions for this bleeding snatch?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:You know, there was a part of me that thought KAOS would man up and give snarky answers to the questions, in Sludge tradition, but I forgot that this guy's idea of wit is telling people their mom made them a PB&J sandwich and then took it away.

I would have taken KAOS up on his offer to answer his 20 Q's, were I not confident that they would be "1. Why are you gay? 2. Do you like being gay?" followed by 18 conundrums about sandwiches and shit. I'm not Batman, I can't interpret insane people's riddles all day.

Stop being a bitch, I would not waste your time with a bunch of irrelevant questions like that, or like what you spent 45 minutes typing in the original post in this thread. Send me 20 legitimate questions, PM them to me and I will answer them honestly. You can be silly, I can take a joke, just don't waste my time. Again, was never in prison so those questions are bunk and will be ignored. Then you will answer my 20 questions for you. Let's keep it real with each other. Ball is in your court slim.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

No. That's stupid. I don't really give a shit. :lol:

Just saying, you could have manned up and had fun but you had to be a little titbaby about it. Pussy Award.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:No. That's stupid. I don't really give a shit. :lol:

Just saying, you could have manned up and had fun but you had to be a little titbaby about it. Pussy Award.
I am not hiding or running from anything. I said send me 20 REAL questions. Ask what you want, but don't waste my time. I think it's you that is the pussy and does not want to answer my 20 Questions for you. You have the first chance to write what you want, ask me what you want - just be real. What's your move slim? I'm already halfway through my 20 Questions for you...

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well, have fun. Why would I answer YOURS when you pussed out on mine? Come on. Give me a break.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: Gotta love the fact that KAOS values his time and does not want it "wasted"… while posting 50 fucking times a day on a hair metal message board.

Bitch please.
ImageImage
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

exitflagger wrote:
Bitch please.
Chip, he's asking nicely

:lol:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

So, is "Wack Pack" Kaos' collective pet name for the people that think he's a fucking idiot?

If it is, grouping his detractors together and using the very famous moniker "wack pack" is his way of taking his tardball, stomping his feet and shouting "I'm in my OWN club and nobody else can join because neener neener."

I mean, seriously, who DOESN'T think he's an idiot?

"Wack pack", ffs. :lol: Might as well call them the Yankees or IBM or Chevrolet. Christ.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KAOS, all your wack pack are belong to us.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:KAOS, all your wack pack are belong to us.
You can have him. We had to cut him loose when we found about about that his criminal record. Apparently he sexually assaulted an animal. Fellatio on the neighbors Golden retriever in a drunken stupor. Not a good look.

Where the fuck are my real questions? I asked for them and you pussed out. Twenty legit questions for me, twenty legit questions to you. I answer, you answer. Let's do this!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KAOS wrote:
You can have him. We had to cut him loose when we found about about that his criminal record. Apparently he sexually assaulted an animal. Fellatio on the neighbors Golden retriever in a drunken stupor. Not a good look.

KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
KAOS wrote:

Exactly.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Answer the questions, KAOS.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Answer the questions, KAOS.
PM me twenty real questions Slim, I will answer them, then you will answer 20 questions I submit to you. Deal?

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

KAOS, answer the questions. Answer the questions, KAOS. KAOS, the questions are there and they have not been answered. Why haven't you answered the questions, KAOS?