Thebottomline...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Re: Thebottomline...

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Thebottomline has never seemed creepy to me.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I don't really dislike Thebottomline either. He seems like a very affable kind of person actually. But then this thread was not about me telling him I dislike him. It was me saying what was on my mind when I had just scrolled past a sunglasses smiley and a rerun picture. Again.

And yet I see nobody who pledges their "like" for old TBL wished him a happy new year like I did. Hmm.

What a curious turn for a "hatas" thread. Sometimes I guess there's more to be learned than just what's on the surface.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TBL's a good dude but I stand by my proclamation that the nudie threads are weird.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:TBL's a good dude but I stand by my proclamation that the nudie threads are weird.
I wouldn't look at them if I didn't like looking at pretty naked women. It's a curse really. But when the thread gets bumped and it's not a new picture, it's a bummer. It's just the same one from before and an emoticon. :|

It's basically like making a whole posting history out of saying "This".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

wrong thread
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.