Spam From the Grave

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Spam From the Grave

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

No one remembers this guy getting banned for posting pictures of his turds?

Now it's just YouTube and winking. And bumping his own threads when no one gives a shit.

Fuck him!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Spam From the Grave

Post by Crazy Levi »

Yeah, he fucking sucks. He is enabled and encouraged by idiots who occasionally chime in with "Thanks pimp! Awesome video!!!" as if any doofus with an internet-enabled device and some time to kill can't do the same thing with ease.

His groan-inducing nicknames for bands are just painful, and whenever he dares post anything besides an emoticon or a youtube link, he's revealed to be a mouth-breathing racist and general moron.

Besides that he's pretty awesome.

What's the turd story?! Was he egged on by heenan or did he just get on a roll posting pictures of his shit?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

:wink:
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Crazy Levi wrote:What's the turd story?! Was he egged on by heenan or did he just get on a roll posting pictures of his shit?
This is pre-Heenan. I think Pimp's name was "Pimpy Pimperson." Hence his post-banning nym, Pimp From the Grave.

I have no idea what prompted the turd pics. It was a weird era--that kind of thing wasn't regular (har har) but it wasn't all that uncommon either.

He's a total fecal freak and a shitty (har har) poster.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by CHA0S »

I hate, hate, hate the winky faces. But if he has to use it on every goddamn single post, why not just put the winky face in his signature? So inefficient.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Crazy Levi wrote:He is enabled and encouraged by idiots who occasionally chime in with "Thanks pimp! Awesome video!!!" as if any doofus with an internet-enabled device and some time to kill can't do the same thing with ease.
I guess I'm one of the enabling idiots then. No idea what his past shit was but every now and then he posts a cool clip. I suppose if I were to spend endless amount of hours on YouTube then I'd eventually come across the ones he posts but not all of them.

Although the winky shit does get old. I've replied to threads and the only response is another fucking winky face.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

His non-winkie face or non-youtube link posts are often quite odd. I think he might be a mental patient.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:His non-winkie face or non-youtube link posts are often quite odd. I think he might be a mental patient.
:wink:
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

CHA0S wrote:I hate, hate, hate the winky faces.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by CHA0S »

KAOS wrote:
CHA0S wrote:I hate, hate, hate the winky faces.
FFS. You better stop harassing me KAOS!
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

What exactly is he claiming to pimp out? YouTube videos? Because those are freely available.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk