Whatever happened to the KAOS "Wack Pack"?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Whatever happened to the KAOS "Wack Pack"?

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Did they dissolve? Did they sign a truce with KAOS? Or are they just laying dormant until it's time to strike again?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Re: Whatever happened to the KAOS "Wack Pack"?

Post by Gritt »

I think Matardo stole it from him. He has been using the term a lot more than Kaos.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:I think Matardo stole it from him. He has been using the term a lot more than Kaos.
Corky, you are the true leader. Take a bow. Show us all what you learned
from the boy scouts :lol:
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:I think Matardo stole it from him. He has been using the term a lot more than Kaos.
Swift rejoinder, Macharoonie. You surely delivered the old dipsy doodle to that fellow, did you not?

No....you did not.
What a dweeb.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Matardo, insults should have some relevance to the subject of the insult. Using a Boy Scout insult makes no sense in regards to me due to the fact that I am not currently, nor have I ever been, a Boy Scout. However, jokes about you being cheap, racist, misogynistic, or not knowing the basic tenets of indoor plumbing work for you as you've put all of that out here for everybody to see.

I hope this helps you learn but I know it won't so maybe I should just say it in your native tongue: derp, derpity, derp, derp, derpalango.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper