NeverSurrender (Soldierunderaman, Darcy Tucker, etc.)

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

NeverSurrender (Soldierunderaman, Darcy Tucker, etc.)

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:You're stupid. If my mother was still alive I'd call her right now and thank her for not raising me to think like you.
Yeah, we're going to put an end to this now.

I'm not going to have a dead mother competition, but when MY shit went down, and I said "Jeez, I wanted to kill myself," you mocked me. Not on one thread, on MANY threads. And I said, almost verbatim, "When your mother dies, I'm going to laugh at you."

Well, I didn't. I was pretty nice about it. But I'm calling you out now. The fact that you repeatedly bring your dead mother up, on completely unrelated threads, means it stings a little. It's tough, right? Not outside the realm of possibility that someone else feeling that hurt would feel like dying?

You're a piece of shit. Period. Bottom line. Sorry about your mom.
NeverSurrender, why are you such a puss?

I get that you're under strict orders to ignore me--because when you do, you get yourself banned--but let's talk about this.

Do you remember that conversation?

More importantly, do you remember taking the things I said about my mother's death out of context to laugh at me?

I find this interesting because, as I said, I promised I would laugh at you in the event of the same thing happening to you.

I was wrong--I didn't laugh when your mother died. I think it's terrible. I am, however, laughing at you right now. I'm not exactly being a Michael Anthony class act, I'm getting serious joy out of you being a straight up piece of shit to me over something you are now experiencing yourself. It is a delight.

I want to know what relevance her death had in the goddamn Making a Murderer thread! I don't read all of your posts, is she brought up in White Lion threads? When debating as to whether or not Stryper is better than Slayer, is Mamaunderaman resurrected to tip the scales?

If anything, this should remind you of your mortality. That "Wow, life is too short, I have behaved like a piece of shit!" feeling. I don't expect you to have that feeling here.

I don't expect you to have that feeling about anything, ever.

Some people are just pieces of shit! Not EVIL, in the sense that child molesters or Adolf Hitler are evil, but just pieces of shit. Going through life not really committing acts of shittiness on a grand scale, but just being terrible because they like it.

You are one of them.

I thought about making you crazy posting your pics, since you thought it was so funny with me, but nah. Somebody on here needs to get some PM's threatening to beat them up and what would happen if they found out you were just some loaf?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NeverSurrender (Soldierunderaman, Darcy Tucker, etc.)

Post by Crazy Levi »

Truthersurrender = "all class."

The funny thing, even HIS dead mother didn't "raise him to think" like some conspiracy retard idiot, remember? Fat truther was completely apolitical well into his 40s, until he had some kind of grand awakening a few years ago when he finally realized "what is going on." We all remember this shit.

Fat Truther's mom was a total sheeple, and obviously raised fatass to think the same way. To just be a robosheep bleating in a pasture of TV, blindly believing everything he saw.

Sheeple.

So what was his point here, exactly? Or are we supposed to believe his mom suddenly started emailing him youtube links to 9/11 videos from her deathbed?
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Hmm.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Still a fat piece of shit. Horrible human being.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Darcy Tucker was a very tough gritty winger for the Toronto Maple Leafs and I enjoyed watching him play back in the day.

That's all I have to add.
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Still a fat piece of shit. Horrible human being.
bump