The Ironman Plague

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

The Ironman Plague

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Every six months or so Creaton Tard returns to inflict dread and retardation on the boards. How long will this appearance last?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Re: The Ironman Plague

Post by Ironman »

Hopefully not long, but you never know

And thanks for the attention, much appreciated

I apologize for not coming around anymore often than this. I guess life gets in the way.... you ought to try it sometime
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

O God, why do you send this obese demon to torture us?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Creaton, aren't you terrified that Chip Zhoy is going to knife you through the computer screen with a sinister animated gif?

It seems that you have somehow summoned a little thicker skin on your vagina. You even cried to Stevie about it.

If I were you I would be concerned about this. I've never had an animated gif stab me before but I bet it smarts.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He's in league with Machado in terms of retardation. His contributions to the political threads are absolutely mind numbing.

I would bet money on him having velcro shoes.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:O God, why do you send this obese demon to torture us?
ImageImage
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Let's keep this party Rollin !!!!! :lol:

Good times on sludge. You just can't beat em.

It's hard to believe I've been away for so long given the love i feel here today.

Now get over here and give me a big hug you lovable rascals!!!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Just an FYI to anyone clicking on this thread: Ironman actually emailed Stevie Rachelle about banning a member here because he posted and animated gif to goof on him.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

With the impending banning of Matardo, he has returned to fill the tard vacuum.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I feel so grateful to be the guest of honor so soon after my return

I'm actually wiping tears right now, I am so moved

( Group hug )
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I have never seen someone repeat himself as much as Cryinman. He's posted some variation of "group hug/you care so much about me" at least 20 times. He hasn't done it as much as "you take this to place too seriously" shtick, but it's definitely up there.

Cryinman, a guy who takes this place so seriously that he emails Stevie Rachelle to get someone banned.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

It's always entertaining when someone tries to come back with posts like "thank you for all the attention, I must really matter to all of you, I didn't realize I was so important, keep it up, I love this" etc.

Because everyone on God's green earth knows that means "I'm floundering, I have nothing". :lol:

And still they carry on, shooting themselves merrily in the ass, and making themselves look like cretins with each successive post. :lol:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Ironman wrote: I guess life gets in the way.... you ought to try it sometime
Ironman, the "you should get a life" insult is one of the hackiest of them all, up there with "you should move out of your mom's basement." Just thought I'd help you save some typing energy in case you wanted to use that one as well.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:His contributions to the political threads are absolutely mind numbing.
Understatement of the year. He definitely has Machado's talent for stating the excruciatingly obvious and somehow thinking it's some keen insight.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

exitflagger wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:His contributions to the political threads are absolutely mind numbing.
Understatement of the year. He definitely has Machado's talent for stating the excruciatingly obvious and somehow thinking it's some keen insight.
I think you are interpreting DC's description of my political postings as if he were saying they are mind numbingly obvious, with the obvious aspect being the most prevalent.

But absolutely mind numbing, as he stated, would infer the mind numbing aspect as being without question, and profound.

But that's a trivial point that could be interpreted more than one way.

Anyway........ Let's keep this party rolling!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Ironman wrote:
But that's an incoherent point that could be interpreted more than one way.

FYP