Lemmysmole is still a laughable dunce

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Lemmysmole is still a laughable dunce

Post by *ech* »

Just thought I'd update you all on his status.

I mean, it's not like anyone stops being a laughable dunce overnight. Even if you invest a lot of time and money, once you are a laughable dunce you pretty much stay a laughable dunce for the rest of your miserable life. But, I had hopes. Not sure why, call me a wide-eyed optimist. Well, I was wrong. He might be even more of a laughable dunce than he was previously. He's gone from really laughable to extremely laughable, and his duncery has been multiplied by twelve it seems. Twelve and a half, even.

He also sucks in at least seven different ways, and none of them are the good kind.

Is it any wonder that he is a fan of Donald Trump? He also believes LouDoo is back from the dead. No joke, he sent me PMs saying as much. :lol:

Stay gold, phoney boy!
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Re: Lemmysmole is still a laughable dunce

Post by *ech* »

I have changed my mind. Lemmysmole is definitely NOT a laughable dunce. My most sincere apologies to this prince of a man.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Top 10 shitty poster. Some days he's top 5. Appallingly stupid.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Top 10 shitty poster. Some days he's top 5. Appallingly stupid.
Just you wait. The duncery goes beyond what you thought was even possible. He sent me a few PMs that shoot him right to number one. I'll get around to copy/pasting them shortly.

Are you ready for some comedy? I mean, the guy thinks I am LouDoo resurrected from the dead and he believes I have tried hacking into his email account. He also claims I have created a GoFundMe account for LouDoo's family in order to scam Sludgers out of they hard-earned cash!!!! FOR REAL!!!!

I'll post the PMs soon, but I'm trying to figure out a way to make it legible, as copy and pasting will just be shitty formatting.

Brace yourselves for a special kind of crazy (sprinkled with severe retardation!)
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

This here is the best of our three PM exchanges. I will post the other ones too, because you do need to look at the whole tapestry in order to fully appreciate the details.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Wanna keep it up and I drop the info on you LouDoo, or whoever else you're claiming to be now? Keep opening your mouth....
We can keep on with this and I'll be happy to leave tire marks.....
Wonder what many here would say if they knew you scammed them....
You decide....
Guess I'm not such a "laughable dunce", afterall?
Yours Truly wrote: Ahhhh that's why you say I'm dead... You think I'm LouDoo! No, he's really dead I'm afraid.
I used to be Blue Steel on here for a few years, and LouDoo was a friend of mine.
Anyway, carry on... Laughable dunce!
The Laughable Dunce wrote: No, I've got the right guy...I know who you are...we did talk about guitars...I still have all the PMs saved where you admitted you were LouDoo
Keep it up though, I'm enjoying watching you bury yourself even more
Yours Truly wrote: Then if you think that is true, by all means go see the FBI with those and tell them about how I faked my own death to scam people on a butt rock message board out of 1771 USD. You can also post them on here while you're at it and expose me for the scammer that I am. Please do it.
Laughable dunce.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Lol! Thanks for providing me MORE info....I didn't even mention how much money you've scammed from folks with your phony "death", but you've Now shown that you are not only a scammer, but a liar too.
You mentioned an amount....how would you know that unless you're one in the same? I never mentioned an amount and its funny that you knew exactly what I was talking about....
Oh sorry, you're "friendship with LouDoo", forgot.
This just keeps getting better and better.
You give them enough rope and eventually they hang themselves with it, nice job idiot.
Yours Truly wrote: Yeah, the amount is public:
https://www.youcaring.com/jim-s-children-382055
If you look at a post from June 30th 2015 under the name Eric Champarnaud, you can see how much I've donated to Jim's family.
That's right, my name is Eric Champarnaud and he was called Jim Schofield. He was a real person and so am I. He died and left four children behind. Look me up, I'm not hiding. Did you really believe we were one and the same? Were you not in on the joke? My God... You are truly a laughable dunce!
Anyway, please contact whatever relevant authorities. I can't wait.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Patience my good man....I'm Just enjoying gathering more info from You and the funny part is...you're doing all the work for me, So thank you.
Must be bored in France, how's that nagging/annoying Cunt of a wife and kids of yours doing?
Yours Truly wrote: They're good, thanks for asking. Gather all the info you want, I've been pretty open about who I am. I'm actually friends with a bunch of people here. Let me help: my name is Eric Champarnaud and I do live in France. Please gather all the dirt you can find and expose me for the scammer that I am. Please please please please please.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Your meltdown is hilarious......please continue
Yours Truly wrote: OK I will.
Can I post our conversations on out little dedicated thread? I won't do it if you ask me not to. But if the pay-off is as good as the set-up it would be a shame to keep it private.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: I'll make sure to do a "gofundme" page for you too when you jump from your ledge from your epic meltdown....
You should be a comedian!
Yours Truly wrote: I can't be a comedian, I don't like speaking in public. I did write a show for a comedian once, but it wasn't very good. Wow, great detective work! How did you know that? Even my wife (that I hate, remember?) doesn't know that about me.
Thanks for raising funds for me and my family (that I hate, again) in the event of my untimely demise. I do hope you are not being facetious. I'm not planning on dying but one never knows what the future holds, right?
The Laughable Dunce wrote: gotta love your epic meltdown.....I might be...then again...I might not be, either way, I don't care. Just watching you getting all flustered and butt hurt is payoff enough for me.
Guess your attempted "set up" on your end....was really a "set up" on my end.... and you fell for it, hook, line, & sinker.....and the payoff is priceless.... So thanks.
You've been getting played since the beginning and you were so blind and dumb to see It.
Yours Truly wrote: You really are too clever... I admit defeat! I know when I've been beat.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: I find it funny that since your return under a suck over the last few days, that there's been a sudden interest in my email account and someone(and I'm not saying you, because we both know youd deny it anyways) has tried to access/hack into it(which no matter how hard they try, WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVER happen)
. Hmmmm.....wonder why someone has such a sudden interest in it, coincidence? Probably.
Last edited by *ech* on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

This was a message called What A Shame Too.
I actually enjoyed talking to you about guitars. Of you weren't such a butt hurt little phony bitch, who couldn't handle my response to your posts, we probably wouldn't be here now.
But, it's obvious YOU can't keep your fucking cum dumpster closed.
Claiming you died and having people donate money to your *cough* "death" * cough* is fraud and its VERY ILLEGAL and you can VERY MUCH get into trouble for it, regardless of where you live(France was it?).
So by all means, keep opening your whiny bitch ass mouth about me...that Just adds more info to the nice stack I have from you already.
Fucking laughable DUMB FUCK
Last edited by *ech* on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

This is a PM thread he has poetically entitled "Besides". It's good stuff.

The Laughable Dunce wrote: Isn't what you did illegal? Would you like me to forward all that shit you sent me proving you're a scammer and a phony and liar, to the FBI or police?
Id be glad to assist you in doing so, just let me know.
See, you're so stupid you don't even realize that you'll never escape from the info I have on you...
Now who's the "laughable dunce" asshole face? It certainly isn't me. YOU'RE the dunce who kept on with this shit to the point you outed yourself, nice job DUNCE!!
What's it going to be Dunce?
Yours Truly wrote: Haha, yeah, I haven't sent you anything dude. So feel free to forward it to whomever you want. A lot of people here know who I am IRL and knew LouDoo as well. Are you saying LouDoo was scamming you? I find that hard to believe, I knew the guy and he was not a scammer. What exactly are we talking about?
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Lol.....Whatever you say dude....I'm going to love leaving tire marks on you....
It's so Much more fun when I send the info to whomever....your "disappearance/fake death" will be a bit longer then.
All this because, you got butt hurt like the little whiney bitch you are when I posted about your whining. .
And you all me the dunce?
It writes itself....you're so stupid though, you don't even realize that. Thanks for the continued laughs....please continue.
It's so funny and great seeing you have another meltdown, this one is epic.....this is definitely worth the price of admission...
Thank you.
Yours Truly wrote: Yes, it's a good one. Glad you're enjoying it! Here it goes:
Oh no! Please don't expose me! I'm so scared! You were right, I am indeed LouDoo and I've been scamming people on butt rock message boards for years! PLEASE DON'T POST MY INFO ON HERE! PLEASE DON'T CONTACT THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES!!!!
The Laughable Dunce wrote: I am enjoying it...very much so.
I enjoy watching you having a meltdown….
Yours Truly wrote: Seriously, are you a work? No one is that dense...
Laughable Dunce!
The Laughable Dunce wrote: I guess you'll never know....
Your meltdown is hysterical.....like I said, please continue.
Yours Truly wrote: I admit defeat, you are too smart for me. Would you like to be in on my next scam? We can make about 10 grand each right here on this board, all you need is to send a PM to five different posters. Are you interested? If so I can explain how it works.
The Laughable Dunce wrote: Thank you for admitting it...no, not interested.
The payoff is epic....I must say
Yours Truly wrote: I have posted a public apology on the relevant forum. Please don't hold my shortcomings against me.
How did you guess I wasn't who I said I am? How did you know I'm not really French? You must be connected somehow... Anyway, kudos!
The Laughable Dunce wrote: I guess we'll never know....truce?
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

I think we should all discuss this, it's important for us as a community.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

I'm Just enjoying gathering more info from You and the funny part is...you're doing all the work for me, So thank you.
Oh my fucking god :lol:

Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

WTF! :shock: He can't be for real.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He appears to be sort of insane.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

How many times did he says he's enjoying your meltdown? :lol:

I guess that's his "thing." He is fucking brain dead.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

I really want to see this guy's fucking proof. I imagine it's a bulletin board in his basement covered in pieces of string and printed-out posts.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Bianca wrote:I really want to see this guy's fucking proof. I imagine it's a bulletin board in his basement covered in pieces of string and printed-out posts.
In all honesty I think I did send him a PM claiming to be LouDoo a couple of years ago, I was setting him up for something although I don't remember for sure. Yeah, I'm not proud of it because it's not very Christian to make fun of the feeble-minded but hey, he's not just a retard he's also an asshole too. So fuck him! I wish I could still access my old account so I could see what I sent him. In any case this is pretty good stuff.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Yours Truly wrote:
Not whining in the slightest (although my elbow hurts, but I'm getting it checked out, thanks for the concern! You're a pal, love you!) but yes, I do think you have some sort of mental deficiency. I would feel bad for making fun of you if you weren't such a cunt on top of it.

Best regards,
LouDoo

The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: your elbow hurts from too much jerking off, jerk off. Does France have good elbow drs? Maybe your whiney Cunt wife can take a looksey at it.

Yeah, you're not a whiney bitch, not at all. :lol: :lol:

I love seeing you have a meltdown..the "payoff" for me, was worth it for that alone. :lol:

I also enjoy the fact that you're so stupid, you keep proving it with every post. :lol:

Nice job liar

Yours Truly wrote:I'm not really in France, dude. You figured that out a long time ago. Hell, I don't even have an elbow. It's all part of my scam. You can still have a piece if you want.

I once ate a plastic orca and some like to remind me of that fact on its anni ersary. Vultures? Sure, maybe. But also so much more.

Keep your pressing ire for a better suited suit in a suite and STOP MAKING PINEAPPLE NOISES IN FRONT OF YOUR STEPFATHER!!!

I know the things, and the things know me.

The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: Yes, I'm aware you're not in France.
Last edited by *ech* on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

*ech* wrote:
Bianca wrote:I really want to see this guy's fucking proof. I imagine it's a bulletin board in his basement covered in pieces of string and printed-out posts.
In all honesty I think I did send him a PM claiming to be LouDoo a couple of years ago, I was setting him up for something although I don't remember for sure. Yeah, I'm not proud of it because it's not very Christian to make fun of the feeble-minded but hey, he's not just a retard he's also an asshole too. So fuck him! I wish I could still access my old account so I could see what I sent him. In any case this is pretty good stuff.
Why can't you access your old account?
Do you need my help?
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Metal Sludge wrote:
*ech* wrote:
Why can't you access your old account?
Do you need my help?
I erased my iCloud keychain when my previous laptop died before I took it into the store and that was one of the passwords I hadn't kept a copy of. If you have it, I'd be grateful if you PM'd it to me but no biggie if not, I'm fine using this account instead. In any case thanks for the offer!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He's got you, Ech.
The really impressive thing is how you got all of Jim's family on Facebook, people who have never visited Sludge, to go along with your little scam. Really cool of his ex wife, brothers and sisters, cousins and friends in the real world to have backed you up like that. Their fake grief is really realistic. It was also cool of Gritt to start that funding campaign for you, and I'll bet it was actually you I spoke to when I contacted Jim's ex wife about it. Devious bastard.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Mojo wrote:He's got you, Ech.
The really impressive thing is how you got all of Jim's family on Facebook, people who have never visited Sludge, to go along with your little scam. Really cool of his ex wife, brothers and sisters, cousins and friends in the real world to have backed you up like that. Their fake grief is really realistic. It was also cool of Gritt to start that funding campaign for you, and I'll bet it was actually you I spoke to when I contacted Jim's ex wife about it. Devious bastard.
It was years in the making. I honestly couldn't have done it without some of you.

Remember when I created this character called IggyPopWillEatItself and people on Sludge thought he was real? Some people here were actually grief-stricken when I called him off. We made out like bandits!

In his defence Lemmysmole didn't fall for my scams and didn't donate to the "Jim Schofield" family fund. He's too clever, I think he knew that I am the same person behind LouDoo, Blue Steel, Stoner, IggyPopWillEatItself and more.

Still, we made a bunch of money off of this place.

I mean, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. How smart do you think Dokken fans can be? Turns out, not very.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

If I would have known this was all a scam I wouldn't have set up the youcaring account. I've been coming here for eight years and this is the first time I can honestly say my feelings have been hurt. Fuck you all.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hey Lemmysmole! You're dumber than fuck! :lol:

I am enjoying watching your meltdown.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Hey Lemmysmole! You're dumber than fuck! :lol:

I am enjoying watching your meltdown.
No, he's playing us all! :lol:
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

The saga continues.

I admit it's childish to poke the tard with a stick but I can't help it.
The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: The proof you seek is the hilarious meltdown like nonsensical responses you keep giving.

I love it that you had ZERO clue you were being played, and are now trying to deny it. You are one dumb, whiney piece of shit

Who's the laughable dunce now, laughable dunce/whiney bitch boy :lol:
*ech* wrote:How am I being played, you fucking abortion? You're the one who keeps embarrassing yourself.

Please report me to the authorities if you're so sure. Or at least expose me to the other Sludgers.

But you can't do that because you're a confused mongoloid who can barely form a coherent sentence.

Laughable dunce!
The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: your continued meltdown is hilarious....good job. Took you a bit to come up with this witty comeback. :lol: :lol:

Whiney little butt hurt bitch you are...
*ech* wrote:Still dodging the issue I see.

Please show the world (or at least Sludge) how expertly you've played me. Whatever that means. Don't forget to do it in the thread I have created for you. Your own little shrine. Aren't you special?

Laughable dunce!
The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: You're so butt hurt and stupid, you don't even realize YOU brought up the subject of being played. You're just a whiney little, pimple on the was of society. If it makes you feel better, I'm enjoying your meltdown, which has now reached epic proportions. Like I've stated before, this is a great payoff for me, watching you get all worked up over this.

You really are a dumb fuck, dumb fuck.

But rejoice! You do it with pride!

When you show folks how you supposedly were playing me and waiting for your "payoff", then maybe I'll consider it.

P.S. Good luck trying to hack into my account here or elsewhere, you're too stupid to even figure out how to do it & even if you were by some small chance, you'd still never be able to.

I love collecting all this info during our back & forth exchanges, it makesfor great comedy & can be used at a later date for more laughs.....on you.

You're still butt hurt you were played.... :lol: :lol:

LouDoo says hi!
*ech* wrote:Still claiming that I'm trying to hack your accounts? And I'm the one having a meltdown.

Again, how was I played? What info could you possibly be collecting that I haven't been open about?

Educate me, because everyone is enjoying seeing you unravel in your little dedicated thread.
The Laughable Dunce wrote::lol: :lol: I'm not the one who's unraveling there sport. Funny, I just got an emailfrom yahoo saying someone was trying to access my account.

Where am I supposedly unraveling?
*ech* wrote:Right here, where you suggest that I am trying to hack your account. Do you not see how insane it makes you look?

What am I saying, of course you don't. You're the pube who thinks I've been defrauding butt rock message boards by faking my death.

Laughable dunce!
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

:D
The Laughable Dunce wrote: :lol: :lol: Spin it any way you want it, but you're the only one who's having a meltdown of epic proportions.

Say whatever you want, wherever you want, I couldn't care less. Your duncery and overall stupidity are at comedic levels.

You're being continually played as we speak. See, everyone you respond in hopes of getting your "payoff", you're feeding into my playing you by responding all the time.

You can deny it all you want, I have you admitting you got played by me, then congratulating me about it, then now trying to deny it. :lol:

You can show off to all the cool kids here how you've attempted to(weakly might add) school me or whatever other bullshit you'll spew to them to get your internet high gives from them, I don't really care.

I just sit back & laugh at how hard you work to try to one up me or get something over on me, which we both know WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Again, thank you for adding to my already long(& continually growing) list of hillarity from you, Its been quite amusing. Even the name change/sock you're under now is funny as fuck to me. I'm obviously smarter than you if you thought: A)i didn't know you were blue steel, &b) that you weren't from France.

:lol: :lol:

By the way, just so you know that you'll never......EEEVVVEEERRR be able to access any of the info I've collected through these little hilarious exchanges between us, I've backed all of this info up(including todays hilarity)...in a few places for my own enjoyment & also just in case you thought there was a way youd try to somehow get at it, wrong.

Remember, the intervene ALWAYS has good memory. It doesn't forget & neither will I having all of this info backed up and at my fingertips.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

My God, what a fucking retard.

The whole "I'm saving this for my later enjoyment" bit is particularly sad. What a shitty life he must have to glean so much entertainment from going back and reading old message board posts. "Oh, yeah. I am the fucking man. Look, children. Look upon me, this God who hath wrought such misery upon a person on the internet. Cower before me."

Fucking idiot.
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Sure, but on the other hand... It's really funny.

It's almost too much, it may be a joke. No one is seriously that stupid or delusional.

Come to think of it, there are Dokken fans...
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

*ech* wrote:You mean I'll never be able to access what I sent you? Dude, are you retarded?

Rhetorical question of course.

The exchanges are indeed hilarious, at least you have a sense of humor. You are a never-ending well of comedy. Just not the clever kind.

Here's another thing for your file but PLEASE don't use it against me. I'm just telling you to show you how much I've played you (to use your parlance)

I am also thebottomline, Chip Z'Hoy, Bianca, Hellsinkey, Mojo, Gazpacho and Machado.

Now you know.

More importantly, have you always been a laughable dunce or did it start recently? Were you a laughable dunce baby? Or were you in an accident?

Anyway, you will never EEVVVVVEERRRRR be able to prove how deep the conspiracy goes.

All the way to the top!

And I was the second shooter at the Alrosa. What, you think one lone sniper did that all by himself?
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I KILLED JANI LANE!!!!! R.I.P. Lanebag!!!!!!

But of course, I also AM Jani Lane. Faked my death. And made a lot of money from it. Dozens of dollars!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Laughable dunce!

Best regards,
$tevil
*ech* wrote::lol: :lol: :roll:

Grasping at straws now.....

Hi Loudoo
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Gold. Pure gold.

Again, I have to ask: does this idiot really think that LouDoo isn't dead? His whole family, who've never been on Sludge, including his children, brothers, sisters and ex wife, along with all of Sleaze Roxx and Sludge, are going along with the ruse? Lemmy'sHole isn't able to spare a cursory glance at multiple Facebook pages in his vast, probing research?
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Mojo wrote:Gold. Pure gold.

Again, I have to ask: does this idiot really think that LouDoo isn't dead? His whole family, who've never been on Sludge, including his children, brothers, sisters and ex wife, along with all of Sleaze Roxx and Sludge, are going along with the ruse? Lemmy'sHole isn't able to spare a cursory glance at multiple Facebook pages in his vast, probing research?
You're being played and you don't even know it.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

*ech* wrote: You're being played and you don't even know it.
I'm like putty between his hairy-palmed hands.
Image Image