Suckit the uncool douchebag

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

He wouldn't know cool music to save his life. What a depressing,ignorant,negative douche :lol:
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Suckit the uncool douchebag

Post by exitflagger »

This sounds like it could be the title of a drag queen rock opera.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

exitflagger wrote:
u would know lol
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

MurrayFiend wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
u would know lol
:lol:
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Are there cool douchebags?
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Aristocrat-lite.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Are there cool douchebags?
I'm sure if you put one in the fridge before you used it.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:He wouldn't know cool music to save his life. What a depressing,ignorant,negative douche :lol:

I like suckit a lot more than I like you. He takes shots at me from time to time which is part of the fun.

What I like least about you is your evident stupidity. Suckit seems reasonably intelligent.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

I always thought Suckit was another alt for John Simon Richie.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

I don't know what Suckit's deal is with Enuff Z'Nuff but he hates them massively. He posts more than double everyone else does (in every single EZN thread) just to point out how much they suck. Usually if I think a band sucks I either ignore the thread or make one comment about how much I dislike them and then move on.

He's also a Rothtard Lite.
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Olds_71_442 wrote:I always thought Suckit was another alt for John Simon Richie.
JSR is a cool cat. I don't know if he has any alts. He doesn't seem like the type to hide behind an alt.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Kristi Vanian wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:I always thought Suckit was another alt for John Simon Richie.
JSR is a cool cat. I don't know if he has any alts. He doesn't seem like the type to hide behind an alt.
It might not be him. I only thought that because he's from the Philly area and a few other things he's mentioned that seems to escape me right now.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

I should also add I don't think Suckit is a douchebag. Other than altering my posts to spout his point of view once in a while (which I asked him to knock it off and he complied) I think he's a good dude.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Olds_71_442 wrote:I should also add I don't think Suckit is a douchebag. Other than altering my posts to spout his point of view once in a while (which I asked him to knock it off and he complied) I think he's a good dude.
I have no problem with him, either.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Aristocrat wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON wrote:He wouldn't know cool music to save his life. What a depressing,ignorant,negative douche :lol:

I like suckit a lot more than I like you. He takes shots at me from time to time which is part of the fun.

What I like least about you is your evident stupidity. Suckit seems reasonably intelligent.

I'm just dumbing myself down on purpose so I can relate to sludgers lol
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

suckit wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:I should also add I don't think Suckit is a douchebag. Other than altering my posts to spout his point of view once in a while (which I asked him to knock it off and he complied) I think he's a good dude.
I have no problem with him, either.
Neither do I.

The Clit of Menstruation is just butthurt that he's correctly assessed that the Cult have been garbo since 1991.

And no, he's not an alt. This board is barely worth one handle, let alone two.

The Cult is the best band discussed on this board
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Who the fuck is talking out of turn about my brotha from anotha manayunk? Fuck off!
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

I haven't noticed Suckit before but I think this might be my favourite thread name ever.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thread is pointless. When someone calls another an uncool douchebag their point is no longer valid because nothing else is more uncool than calling someone the most overused word of all time which is douchebag. I bet TheCULTofMANSON felt like a badass when he typed 'douchebag". He probably walked around all day staring at people thinking to himself "don't fuck with me, I just called suckit a douchebag over on Metal Sludge" after he posted this thread.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Thebottomline wrote:Thread is pointless. When someone calls another an uncool douchebag their point is no longer valid because nothing else is more uncool than calling someone the most overused word of all time which is douchebag. I bet TheCULTofMANSON felt like a badass when he typed 'douchebag". He probably walked around all day staring at people thinking to himself "don't fuck with me, I just called suckit a douchebag over on Metal Sludge" after he posted this thread.
What a douchebag. :roll:
ImageImage
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

*ech* wrote:I haven't noticed Suckit before but I think this might be my favourite thread name ever.

Lol thanks man!
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Thebottomline wrote:Thread is pointless. When someone calls another an uncool douchebag their point is no longer valid because nothing else is more uncool than calling someone the most overused word of all time which is douchebag. I bet TheCULTofMANSON felt like a badass when he typed 'douchebag". He probably walked around all day staring at people thinking to himself "don't fuck with me, I just called suckit a douchebag over on Metal Sludge" after he posted this thread.

Lmfao!
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
What a douchebag. :roll:

:lol:
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

LOL @ "The Clit of Menstruation"
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.