F**k HMZ

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: F**k HMZ

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Never had an issue with him.
Seems like people like to pile on him.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:41 pm Never had an issue with him.
Nonsense. Most people are excessively nice to the guy and he's pretty much a dick to all of them. "Hey, HMZ! What have you been up to? You should post more!" "I POST WHEN I WANT, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE."

For a guy that's said he wants to "rape, beat, and piss on" women, I think he gets treated pretty well, all things considered.

Yeah, I get that he's on the spectrum but that doesn't mean he's not a little asshole too.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:02 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:41 pm Never had an issue with him.
Nonsense. Most people are excessively nice to the guy and he's pretty much a dick to all of them. "Hey, HMZ! What have you been up to? You should post more!" "I POST WHEN I WANT, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE."

For a guy that's said he wants to "rape, beat, and piss on" women, I think he gets treated pretty well, all things considered.

Yeah, I get that he's on the spectrum but that doesn't mean he's not a little asshole too.
Lol. That was my exchange with him.

He is treated pretty damn well considering his history.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!