F**k HMZ

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

F**k HMZ

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I suspect the idea is to go easy on this guy because he's going to hurt himself or other people but he fucking sucks, he's a shitty person, I'm done being nice.

Dude's almost 40, if he can't handle it, I don't know what to tell him.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Mon May 23, 2022 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Re: Fuck HMZ

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I suspect the idea is to go easy on this guy because he's going to hurt himself or other people but he fucking sucks, he's a shitty person, I'm done being nice.

Dude's almost 40, if he can't handle it, I don't know what to tell him.
Did you fuck a girl with a really hairy pussy or something and it made you think of HMZ while fucking her and it pissed you off? I have no issues with HMZ but I will admit that if I'm fucking a girl and she has a really hairy pussy and then by accident the thought of HMZ comes to my mind I would be fucking Pissed too. Just don't be butt fucking any chicks because you will end up thinking about Stevie Rachel or Heenan Snuka.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I have to admit being disappointed with finding out he's a Alex Jones follower. That fuckhead is just an updated version of a old school pro wrestling manager and people actually take him for being real.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

eddie lee roth wrote:I have to admit being disappointed with finding out he's a Alex Jones follower. That fuckhead is just an updated version of a old school pro wrestling manager and people actually take him for being real.
You don't really believe he has the ability to think for himself do you?

The guy thought owls could carry children away and Al Gore wanted to protect them... :lol:
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

He's good for a laugh every now and then, and his taste in bush is top notch, too!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

HMZ is cool
No review of Eric Church in Casper i just hope he enjoyed it
HMZ is old school White Lion fan always respected that
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote:and his taste in bush is top notch, too!
What does his bush taste like?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote:
Ginger?
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote:
Terrible! His love of beautiful women with hairy vaginas makes him cool enough to overlook that, though!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

He barely posts. When he does, it's to rate all albums on a list 10/10 or to say "I agree." Guy went from having a lot of opinions to almost totally brain dead. I miss the old HMZ that threatened people.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:I miss the old HMZ that threatened people.
:lol:
Grendel wrote:It was interesting when he would start a hater thread and then demand THREAD LOCK!!! after five or six posts.

LOCK AND ARCHIVE!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

When I first started posting here I was friendly with that chick Az_Doll. She kind of gave Zombie a little half-hearted zinger one time and he went absolutely ape fucking shit on her. It was like:

- "You're a dummy"
- "Fuck you, whore! I'll rip your twat in half and shit in it!! FUCKING BITCH!!!"

She was like :shock: .

That put ol Zom on my radar. :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

For some reason, every time I think about Zombie going off on someone I imagine Robert De Niro in This Boy's Life going, "Liar! Whore! Liar! Whore!"
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

exitflagger wrote:When I first started posting here I was friendly with that chick Az_Doll. She kind of gave Zombie a little half-hearted zinger one time and he went absolutely ape fucking shit on her. It was like:

- "You're a dummy"
- "Fuck you, whore! I'll rip your twat in half and shit in it!! FUCKING BITCH!!!"

She was like :shock: .

That put ol Zom on my radar. :lol:
:shock:

Looks like he mellowed down with age.

I don't care if it's a message board, I cannot condone physical violence against a lady not even a threat. That's disappointing to hear.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Thebottomline wrote: Looks like he mellowed down with age.
Yes, and more like a cheese than a wine.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I loved "STOP PROJECTING!"
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I want to read that LA Guns review again.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:

Last night I went to see the LA Guns with Tracii Guns, Paul Black, Jeremy Guns and Nickey Alexander. I got to the Eagles Lodge at 6:45pm and hung out in there till 7:15pm till I
and the bands and everyone in the Lodge were told to stand by the tables in the entrance way.
At 7:30pm our hands were marked and we did the whole ticket thing. I got in there and talked with so many people including Rebecca, Janna, Jenny, Will, his dad Donnie, some of the bands
and other audience members. I found out LA Guns and Bulletboys were behind and went through Montana to get to Casper. At 8:20pm Epitome played a 30 minute set.
They played some of their own originals and played Mandatory Suicide and Raining Blood by Slayer. They played a song that was a tribute to Dimebag Darrell.
They played about a minute of Pantera's Walk. They finished their set at 8:50pm. Blurred Effect began setting up their equipment as soon as Epitome finished.
Blurred Effect is a band that has a few gigs under their belt. The band includes a friend of Dave from Internal Hate on Vocals, One guy on guitar and a guy on bass and Alex formerly of
Smoldersoul on Drums. They started played at 9:15pm. They played originals and a cover of Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana which they closed with. They are good musicians and they finished
at 9:45pm. But I feel the bill was too disorganized with five bands. 5 bands and the doors opening at 7:30pm and the first band starting after 8:00pm is really creating a shitstorm.
Well as the night progressed I find out Bulletboys had problems that led them getting a uhaul vehicle. Proof of Life sets up and they start peforming at 10:10pm.
They have gotten a little better since they added a fifth member and he does some singing and screaming. I hope they use him more because he gives them dimension.
They finished at 10:50pm. Then they removed their equipment off the stage. Throughout the night the people working for Kick 107 and Howdy who was running sound with Carl were at the
microphone telling everybody that LA Guns and Bulletboys are coming. The lady working for Kick 107 was encouraging Jelloshots and passing out t-shirts by the local acts.
After 11:00pm several people started throwing a fit and wanting their money back and they didn't want to see a bunch of shitty local acts. They left as time went by. I ran into Kassia
at the show and talked to her for a few minutes while she was with friends. After Midnight LA Guns showed up at the venue. They began setting up their equipment. At around 12:30am a
woman yanked her daughter out of the venue. She was pissed off. A lot of parents were pissed because an all ages show went past midnight. At 1:00am LA Guns started playing.
Paul Black is currently their singer. He had been a singer with them in 1985 to 1987 and had written many of their songs with them in the early days. Tracii Guns is on guitar,
Jeremy Guns on Bass and Nickey Alexander aka Nickey Beat on Drums. He had been a member of the band from 1985 to 1987 and had played on their first album.
He also has a history of playing with punk-rock bands in the late 1970s and early and mid 1980s. The band is more regenerated now that Tracii reformed it with Paul and Nickey and with
the help of Jeremy doing the bass work. Jeremy is one hell of a bass player and glad he is in the band. Paul is a better frontman and is more in touch with his audience.
He wore this shirt that musicians such as Mick Jagger would have wore in 1968 and looked a lot like Jagger in 1968 and 1969. He was friendly with the audience.
He jumps into the crowd and sings and shakes everybody's hands. He is so cool. Phil Lewis just stand there and sings and pretends the audience isn't there.Paul Black sounds
like Rod Stewart as a singer and is a lot more energetic. During No Mercy this lady I know from the gym that me and my brother goes to jumped on stage without her shirt and you can
see her tits. She getting wild onstage. Then during Ballad of Jayne Tracii and Paul invited many of the ladies onstage and he invited me onstage since I been very friendly and
supportive of the band and Tracii's previous band Brides of Destruction for many years. During the set Tracii uses a Turquoise BC Rich Gunslinger. For the last two songs they play
Tracii uses a dark blue or purple BC Rich Mockingbird. During the set this drunk wearing a confederate flag ballcap and a Lynnrd Skynnrd t-shirt was drunk and was trying to get the
band to sign a cd in the middle of their set and was staggering. He got shoved down by me and several others during the set. Hell he was still drinking after the set finished
because he hadn't finished it while the band was playing. LA Guns finish the set at 2:00am. Bulletboys never showed up and never performed.

The setlist consisted of:

1. Wheels of Fire

2. Show No Mercy

3. One Good Reason

4. LAPD

5. One Way Ticket To Ride

6. You Can't Always Get What you Want

7. Ballad of Jayne

8. Shut the Fuck Up

9. Don't Worry Baby

10. Sex Action

11. Guitar Solo/ Never Enough

12. Electric Gypsy

13. Rip and Tear

14. Draw The Line

15. Winter's Fool

After the show I met Paul Black. My mother called as I was waiting to meet the rest of the band members and she began screaming to get my ass home and that I am out too late and the
cops are the types that will bust me because I am out that late. The irony is that I was sober all that night and had only drank water at the show. I left the Eagles Lodge and went home
and avoided cops. When I got home my mom was angry at the show going past two. She got angry at the people running the show. I went to bed at 3:00am with Art Bell playing on my stereo.

Then I woke up at 10:00am. I put on some deodarant and brushed my teeth and went to the mall to get my hair cut. After that I and my mother went to see my sister Tricia and her husband
Craig and talked with them for a bit. We went back to the mall to return a shirt too small for my niece. Then I ran into Richard, Mike and Penny and Mike's father.
Then I went home and showered and me and my brother and mother went to burger king and ate dinner. When I got home I fell asleep at 5:00pm and slept till 10:15pm.
I was supposed to meet Richard and Brian at the mall and I never did because I got sleepy. When I woke up at 10:15pm I was pretty dizzy and my head was spinning. I had to pee.
I threw up my hamburger and fries in the toilet while I was peeing and had to clean the bowl and the bottom of the toilet seat. I think I may have the flu.
I feel better now after I threw up. I may have caught it from my mother and brother. Both have had it and my mother got it at work from her fellow employees.
I hung out in the bathroom and waited for my mom to get back since they had were in the mall when I got sick. I called her to inform her that I got sick.
Well I am going to relax and watch what I eat since I got sick. Right now I am calm and relaxed and hope I feel better. I hope no one else close to me has caught it.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

YES!!!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Greatest concert review ever!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 9:08 pm Image
This is still gold.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

I forgot I even made that!
Chip Z'Hoy

Re: F**k HMZ

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ope. Looks like I'll have to edit that title. :lol:
EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

I wonder how many times i've read that concert review. I always laugh like it's the first time.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I got a chuckle reading it in the voice of Robert Stack.

Gonna try it like a Civil War letter:

“Dearest Margaret,

It’s been a fortnight since my ears were bewitched by the melodies of L.A. Guns with Tracii Guns and Paul Black. However, it vexes me to tell you that the hamburger and french fries from earlier that eve left my bowels as tempestuous as this damned war.”
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

EvilRockPosh wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:30 am I wonder how many times i've read that concert review. I always laugh like it's the first time.
I just read it again! Love the part about the day after. Going to the mall, puking up dinner…
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
VinnieVincentsVag

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Never had an issue with him.
Seems like people like to pile on him.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:41 pm Never had an issue with him.
Seems like people like to pile on him.
Nonsense. Most people are excessively nice to the guy and he's pretty much a dick to all of them. "Hey, HMZ! What have you been up to? You should post more!" "I POST WHEN I WANT, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE."

For a guy that's said he wants to "rape, beat, and piss on" women, I think he gets treated pretty well, all things considered.

Yeah, I get that he's on the spectrum but that doesn't mean he's not a little asshole too.