Who's this tool?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Who's this tool?

Post by BDG135 »

http://www.looksthatkillrockshop.com/st ... radio-show

What better way to be inauthentic than to use "hair metal" in your name. http://www.hairmetalglam.com
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Who's this tool?

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.looksthatkillrockshop.com/pr ... r-bracelet
Our Hottest newest addition in our Rock Star Collection Our Carlos Cruz Series! The Power House Vocalist of the LA Base Band Stonebreed! The "Flame Thrower" This Beautiful Sculpted Chrome Flame Design on braided leather band with metal snaps! A must have for Skull Crusher Rockers!
ImageImage
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Damn. If only I hadn’t just shelled out for that oversized Carlos wall decal.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote:Damn. If only I hadn’t just shelled out for that oversized Carlos wall decal.
It's amazing how perfectly it captures the energy of his live performances.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

So he hosts a radio program looking like Sixx?? How original this clown is.. :lol:

I also wonder how Sharon Inc would feel about their using Ozzy's name and Iron Man to shuck their cheap ass cross?
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Next we're going to find out that he's an Amway distributor in addition to all these little ventures of his. Actually, I shouldn't joke about that, because I don't like the thought of people here getting PMs with, "Let me tell you about an incredible ground-level business opportunity" in the subject line or body.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Looks like the guy decided to join up here a few days after this thread started. Coincidence or no?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Endless Yodel wrote:Next we're going to find out that he's an Amway distributor in addition to all these little ventures of his. Actually, I shouldn't joke about that, because I don't like the thought of people here getting PMs with, "Let me tell you about an incredible ground-level business opportunity" in the subject line or body.
I wouldn't be surprised if Carlos sells Mary Kaye Cosmetics or Avon too, when he's out hawking his horse beef door to door, he seems like the type of ball bag that would do that. :D
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

lemmysmole wrote:
Endless Yodel wrote:Next we're going to find out that he's an Amway distributor in addition to all these little ventures of his. Actually, I shouldn't joke about that, because I don't like the thought of people here getting PMs with, "Let me tell you about an incredible ground-level business opportunity" in the subject line or body.
I wouldn't be surprised if Carlos sells Mary Kaye Cosmetics or Avon too, when he's out hawking his horse beef door to door, he seems like the type of ball bag that would do that. :D
I have him more down trying to sell tupperware.