dmbrocker - A Black Hole for Brains

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Halen Snuka
Opening Act in Local Bars

dmbrocker - A Black Hole for Brains

Post by Halen Snuka »

dmbrocker has long been the most unoriginal poster here.

He does nothing but piggyback on other people's shit, while having ZERO original thoughts or opinions of his own. And he thinks he has "friends" on here.

Now he thinks he is the ref on who belongs here and who doesn't.

I sludged him on the War Board last week, and instead of responding to me, he goes to the Lounge to bump an old thread thinking he's gonna rally people against me.

Did the same thing today, somehow thinking having multiple nyms is shameful. Forgetting that his "friends" here have been banned and had multiple nyms thru the years too.

Here is a place where you can point out all of dmbrocker's bullshit ideas. He is so dumb he actually thinks DMB rocks.

About the only thing he's good for is maintaining legendary legacy threads like Donnie Vie, tits, vaginas, etc.

Other than that, watch him ride coattails of all the supposed kewl posters around here, on his way into nothingness.

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: dmbrocker - A Black Hole for Brains

Post by dmbrocker »

Says the guy whose contributions are mostly threads about poop and has been banned by the mod TWICE for this reason. Take as much time as you need with that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Halen Snuka wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:13 pm dmbrocker has long been the most unoriginal poster here.
Do you think being racist trash is "original"?

I guess the poop threads are kinda "your thing" but nobody else does that because they're not shit-obsessed slow adults.

You gotta be in your 50's, right? And you're all "u like makin' doo doo? is ur doody stinky?"

When you're not being racist trash.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Yep. As a poster, Dmbrocker is an Old Navy mannequin modeling their new Caucasian Banality campaign, but I’d take twenty of him over OP’s tee hee poopie bullshit.
Can’t help but notice that the current “Stinky box” and “got shit on me” posters are cut from the same chloroform-drenched cloth. It’s almost like that demographic is stupid, or something.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

There's been plenty of threads dealing with shit over the years. Nothing wrong with it. It's something everyone does.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:25 am Yep. As a poster, Dmbrocker is an Old Navy mannequin modeling their new Caucasian Banality campaign, but I’d take twenty of him over OP’s tee hee poopie bullshit.
Can’t help but notice that the current “Stinky box” and “got shit on me” posters are cut from the same chloroform-drenched cloth. It’s almost like that demographic is stupid, or something.
ImageImage