TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Biggie wrote:
The_Creep wrote:One day they may land..... and The_Creep will be end being shot up the fucking ass with lasers.... :shock:
Only if Sanity_Clause is the leader of these alien beings!
Sanity will have to wait until the mothership of spud-heads arrive....
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Take me to your Peeler.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Jesus AirSupplyJocking Christ - Why don't all of you just put on "Lady" and make out?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

I bet it does you faggot.
Queen Bee

I'm sure.

Put THAT in your signature, Mr. Roboto.
Queen Bee

Your Myspace, the gloryhole of the internet.

You wear it well, btw.
Queen Bee

Paranoid girlyman.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Gay it up some more why don't you.
Queen Bee

The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

If.The.Dead.Could.Speak wrote:I would like to request "Once, Twice, Three Times A Lady" by The Commadores and dedicated to TheMetalChick.

...and I wish to dedicate the song "Desperado" to you.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

November 25, 2005
Friday

sweetlilshedevil wrote:The big yellow blur is starting to hurt my eyes.

TMC, stop it. Really. The hole you're digging is getting deep.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 26, 2005
Saturday

Hungwell wrote: TMC is just another graduate of Princess' 'Stunned Cunt', School of Flaming.

First Rule: Say anything. Back up nothing.

Second Rule: Repeat ad nauseum, "I don't care if anyone reads my drivel, and I don't care if anyone agrees with me." Then step on your Grandma's neck on a dead run to respond to absolutely everything.

Third Rule: Massage your pets crotch 'till it spits.

She graduated with honors.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 27, 2005
Sunday

Shiraz wrote:PSSSSST!!!!

I heard that TMC is making as ass out of herself in this thread!
If.You.Knew.Me
Wannabe Rocker

Post by If.You.Knew.Me »

Jesus Fucking Christ. I go away for one week and this place turns to talk of the Styx. Take this shit talk to the gossip board.

Shh Shhh I hear a noise...wait...it's a gallop...it's TMC logging in to bring attention to herself again.

IYKM (hatas styx talk doesn't belong)
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 28, 2005
Monday

gr8twhte wrote:Once the powers that be actually read THE emails, and/or get the new servers in line with the banned list,

you're all gonna be toast. TMC is never wrong! Never! Not about Nu-sludge, her percieved sanity, Ozzfest/Iron Madien, or even this.

Volumes of text since August 2004 proves her point. And she doesn't give a shit at all at what you say about her. She'll even reply to tell you so.
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

not as much as you love donuts.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 29, 2005
Tuesday

Headcheese wrote: Shut your yap , horsey breath , that steaming pile of crybaby shit you just posted isn't going to get you anywhere.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

November 30, 2005
Wednesday

tmc wrote:I dont care who believes me...who listens to me/
Take what you will from what I said. It really doesnt matter to me/
I couldnt give any less of a shit if I tried. /

I certainly dont give a shit. /
I was banned for days myself, and my SOTM was cancelled./
if you or anyone else doesnt like it I couldnt possibly care less. /
I dont CARE who is here agreeing with me, /
Im not asking you to read a thing that I post./
I dont give a shit what you believe./
If you dont believe it, I dont care!/
Go ask them if you dont believe me/
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 1, 2005
Thursday

tmc wrote:LOL...
Anyway, yeah Succubyss, Ette WAS always pretty open with people- more than I have ever been. //

For example. I dont give a fuck that people know things about me... when I first got here all those years ago I wasnt even a teacher yet, I was a phone operator and a radio DJ. I used to get shit from people because of silly things like starting my show with Grim Reaper and Saxon songs. As years and years went by, slowly people learned more and more about me. Now it is to the point where there are people here who know my profession, know what I look like, know where I live, know I think Kip Winger is hot, know which rock stars Ive met, know I love Black Sabbath, even know some of my sexual preferences LOL... and its all from accumulated knowledge. Its not that I suddenly started talking about all these things out of nowhere, it is that over enough TIME people do get to know things about one another. Its called accumulated knowledge.

Joking about these things is fine... but there have been times when that kind of shit has crossed the line. I for example got in trouble at my job last oct-nov because there were threads all over the place about me, not even just on Sludge. My picture was posted all over the internet by nyms pretending to be me and everytime I searched for my name spelled slightly wrong I found things posted that I never posted yet this person claimed to be me. See, it was found by a guy at my job who didnt like me (I think the problem is that he DID like me, the fuck) and went to my principal with the information, saying that I shouldnt be around children. This was a serious accusation to make and I even had to miss work to fight this thing. While I was fighting the charges I asked people on the boards to please stop making all these comments about me molesting my students etc because it had GONE BEYOND JOKES and had literally threatened to fuck up my life. I couldnt even deny that it was me on the board because there were people posting my full name, my address, my phone number, you name it. Why? Because they dont like Ozzy? Because they because they think Grim Reaper sucks? The fact is there WAS no reason... these are just pathetic fucking people that do not understand what it means to joke around. In the end the charges were unfounded but it left a stain on my character that I couldnt erase. It is probably the reason that I was excessed this year from my district and am not in a classroom right now. Yes, I can honestly say that supposed "joking" really did fuck up my life.

I remember through the years how Ette had a LOT of friends here who would ask how her mom was doing or ask how she was doing in school, and she would answer her friends. I REMEMBER people starting threads just to talk to Ette about such things. So here we are, years later, and people who would read these innocent remarks where Ette would thank her friends for their concern and tell a little thing here and there about how she was doing or how school was going NOW have that accumulated knowledge that had built up over the years. Now there are people who take that info and use solely to try and cause her pain. WHY- because she's popular? Because so many guys always thought she was beautiful? Because she worked for Sludge for so many years? Because she quit working for Sludge? Who knows. All I can say is that these clowns think the "jokes" are funny, but they really are the only ones laughing.

You know, if really ARE an old school Sludger then I just dont understand how you could be so fucking thrilled about people like these leaving. They arent leaving in fear or because you retards "schooled" them, they are leaving in disgust. I could actually understand indifference a lot more than I can understand the JOY that some people are getting out of it. IT is a sign of serious mental disorder if the need that some people have is to feel like they are king of a message board, able to hurt someone in real life. Its sad.

I remember old Sludge. I first came here when this was a little shit geocities site and Shawn was plugging links on the AOL message boards to try and get viewers. It worked with me- I got my first link to Sludge on the AOL Dokken board when I was doing news for my radio show and Ive been coming here ever since. Sludge cracked me up ragging on Metal Edge and I bought it every month back then. I was here from VERY early becaise I got my radio show in 1998! I bought my first Sludge shirt in 1999 and I was lurking and even posting a little bit on the boards right back in the beginning. Ive seen it all. (And not only did I get the link from a Dokken board but my first two names here were even Dokken-related, so there goes the no Dokken fans theory) Ive even had a few assclowns try and tell me that I wasnt here back then, but Shawn remembers me, JimBob remembers me. Ette remembers me, even Stevie remembers me, and so do many of the regular posters. I think that the trouble making assholes dont remember me bacuse back then I didnt get involved in their stupid shit. Im telling you right now, SHIT DIDNT USED TO BE LIKE THIS. Those that swear it was have a fucked up, warped and self-serving memory of the past.

Take a look for yourself. Here's some random examples.

http://web.archive.org/web/200212010930 ... pboard2000

http://web.archive.org/web/200301051856 ... 1132.topic

http://web.archive.org/web/200301051809 ... 1304.topic

http://web.archive.org/web/200211062349 ... 1450.topic

Yes I know that these examples are from when the board was already a couple of years old, but that's what's out there. Go look and find more examples yourself. See, I dont remember seeing it in the first place and looking back I just dont see now all the scathing hatred that some of you clowns swear was there all the time. I see people that were simply here because we all liked the same music. Sure there were moments and a few wild threads, but a dozen threads over all these years fit what some of you clowns swear was every moment back in the day. sludge used to be FUNNY.

If there are a million examples of all the hateful insanity that supposedly exist then point them the fuck out. Id like to see them.

http://web.archive.org/web/*sa_/http://metal-sludge.com

From what I remember, fake alternyms used to be made more than anything else to make people laugh, not to be hateful and try to ruin the real-life lives of other people, especially regular posters. The few nyms that were used for attacks were NEWS back then because it WASNT the norm!!! Too many people here forgot what it meant to be funny. I hate that there are a few losers that make other people miserable by seriously trying to be scathing and hate-filled. See, actual REAL LIFE hatred isnt Sludge... joking, even cruel rude harsh joking, IS Sludge!!! Its too bad we now get way too much of the first and hardly any of the second. Jokes are one thing, but true real-life hatred is another. Sludgers are SUPPOSED to think the first one is funny, but only fucking retards think the second one is.

Take what you will from what I said. It really doesnt matter to me because I already know that I am right on this one.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Fucking Hell. I had to take the day off work to read that psychobabble.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two nimrods desperately seeking Daddy's attention wrote:some more shit that no one will read.
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

Mistress wrote: HungWell I have no problem with you my self but I am so sure you have a thing for TMC because there's no other explanation. No man is this focused on a woman without rubbing a few out in her honour.

You are fucking stupid. This is Hungwells plan to consistently remind TMC that she needs to stay the fuck off the Internet. And his plan worked brilliantly. Have you seen her yellow spew around here lately? No you haven't- thank fucking god.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Talk about unrequited crushes!

If.The.Delusional.Could.Touch.Real.Girls was just saying on a different thread how he wanted to "make sweet love" to TMC.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

gr8twhte wrote:Talk about unrequited crushes!

If.The.Delusional.Could.Touch.Real.Girls was just saying on a different thread how he wanted to "make sweet love" to TMC.

Sad to see a man lower himself to beastiality....
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 2, 2005
Friday

tmc wrote:"You are too perfect for me."

I actually got that one- talk about excuses. The sad thing is that I still friggin miss the guy.

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 3, 2005
Saturday

MCLargeDrink wrote:Honestly, it's no wonder why you get so much shit here. You have no sense of humour whatsoever, and you don't know the difference between a playful joke, and a hateful poke. You make a big deal (or at least bigger than it deserves) out of EVERYTHING.
tmc wrote:You can make all the jokes you want about how ugly I am and I swear, I wont care at all.
MCLargeDrink wrote:Right, you don't care. You've made literally hundreds, maybe even thousands of posts defending yourself, getting mad at people, making long-winded rants when people say something you don't like, and you say you don't care.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 4, 2005
Sunday

tmc wrote:I am not even speaking to Stevie, I was banned for days myself, and my SOTM was cancelled.

slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

nice alternym tmc
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

December 5, 2005
Monday

tmc wrote:LOL, perfect. I wasnt talking to you so WHO is chiming in looking for the attention here? I am not talking about me, I havent BEEN Talking about me, and all someone like you can do is constantly TRY to make everything about me. I was talking about morons who are allowed to shit up these boards... and funny enough, you showed right up to represent! Should I be surprised that an alternym who more than 20 of its 24 posts are about ME would start this shit on yet ANTOHER thread.

The truth is that absolutely nobody here would miss one less alternym tough guy out of the PILES around here lately. Missing one more who is afraid to talk shit under their own nym is NO LOSS whatsoever. I do admire how you idiots keep all these nyms straight, though. And snaps to picking which threads you did AND didnt want deleted yesterday... it apparent from that who you DO and DONT want to talk about. So, please restrict your obsessive discussion to those dozen threads that miraculously escapped deletion yesterday from Hatas. Its not like there's a lack of opportunity over there, now that pretty much everything else from weeks and weeks is *poof* gone. Glad MysteryMod went through all the pains and effort of saving those for you, though.

Yeah, I Know... this wasnt the 'retaliation" you hoped it would be- sorry but Im just not interested. Have fun.
RockSkar wrote:Is there any way you could just shut the fuck up for once?
tmc wrote: LOL... Rockskar, you can thank the Earl-attacking Alternyms for that one- they splattered their emoticon-looking gif file trick turners all over every thread in the last month over there EXCEPT the ones that had to do with me. You should be happy, though... the ones in which you had been repeatedly called a fucking tool disappeared. And since theyre gone that means they never happened, right? Right???

Of course, you COULD prove it, tough boy. YOU could go over there and ask people whether you are annoying and whether people want you to STFU or not. LOL... you dont REALLY have to do it though, because you and I both know the answer to that one. Besides, I know youre busy and have shit to do.
RockSkar wrote:Seriously...I'm not even joking .. shut the fuck up. Please.