TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

:lol:

Yeah, it was in the Gay John Travolta thread. One of the most bizarre posts I've ever read on here.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

It's the "Alot." that makes it so god damn funny.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

No words. I'm actually speechless.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Queen Bee

March 13, 2011
Sunday

futonsrf wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I'm a proctologist. I fuck with assholes all day.
I would've said gynecologist, cause it would take a cunt to know one.
Queen Bee

March 21, 2011
Monday

FreaKShoW wrote:When was the last time 7 or 8 different posters jumped up your ass and you fought them off with integrity?
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:December 17th, 2010
Friday

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
This one is new to me too. Holy fucking shit.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Queen Bee

April 11, 2011
Sunday

JDoom wrote:I keep having this dream that I'm back in high school. I'm still the nice, considerate, intelligent, well liked, yet slightly narcissistic, (still one of the reasons friends like me), person I've always been.

There is this fat girl who makes fun of others to cover up her own poor self image and lack of real personality, but she's so boisterous about it people mistake it for confidence and are drawn to her.

She's one of the cool kids. All of the jocks and otherwise nondescript popular kids crowd around her in this almost mob mentality, making fun of whomever she does. They can't quite place why, maybe to fit in. These types rarely have a mind or personality of their own.

So there I am, still me. Still fine with who I am while the jocks and cool kids hurl per-pubescent insults at me
while I think, "what a bunch of fuckwads" and go about my business. Not effected by them in the least, as they have no clue who I am or what my life outside of their own narrow view of me is like.

Defending myself means nothing to these types because it shows character, a trait as prevalent in people such as myself as it is deficient in them. So my defending myself just gives the sheep more ammo for insults, taking every word, action and physical trait and making it a subject of ridicule. Again, something that just makes my type think, "those poor people, they are going to grow up so unhappy".

So, back to fatty.... She is going to grow up an unhappy, nasty spirited, cubical drone, who takes her own failures in life and poor self image out on whom ever she can. From people she will never meet in person to her "lying fuckhead" kids, to whatever poor sap she can get to roll her in flower and aim for the wet spot. She will celebrate unknown people who are her internet "friends", who actually wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire in the street in real life.

Then I wake up, whew, glad it was just a dream and I haven't had to deal with teenagers and adolescent bullshit since I was in high school.

I go about my life, happy in my kid job which allows me the freedom to do what I want with me free time without being bogged down with a soul crushing cubical cell. Still well liked, still articulate, still handsome, still close and respectful of my parents, and with friends for which I would take a bullet and they would do the same for me.

There you have it. I return you to bread and circuses.

MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:April 11, 2011
Sunday

JDoom wrote:I keep having this dream that I'm back in high school. I'm still the nice, considerate, intelligent, well liked, yet slightly narcissistic, (still one of the reasons friends like me), person I've always been.

There is this fat girl who makes fun of others to cover up her own poor self image and lack of real personality, but she's so boisterous about it people mistake it for confidence and are drawn to her.

She's one of the cool kids. All of the jocks and otherwise nondescript popular kids crowd around her in this almost mob mentality, making fun of whomever she does. They can't quite place why, maybe to fit in. These types rarely have a mind or personality of their own.

So there I am, still me. Still fine with who I am while the jocks and cool kids hurl per-pubescent insults at me
while I think, "what a bunch of fuckwads" and go about my business. Not effected by them in the least, as they have no clue who I am or what my life outside of their own narrow view of me is like.

Defending myself means nothing to these types because it shows character, a trait as prevalent in people such as myself as it is deficient in them. So my defending myself just gives the sheep more ammo for insults, taking every word, action and physical trait and making it a subject of ridicule. Again, something that just makes my type think, "those poor people, they are going to grow up so unhappy".

So, back to fatty.... She is going to grow up an unhappy, nasty spirited, cubical drone, who takes her own failures in life and poor self image out on whom ever she can. From people she will never meet in person to her "lying fuckhead" kids, to whatever poor sap she can get to roll her in flower and aim for the wet spot. She will celebrate unknown people who are her internet "friends", who actually wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire in the street in real life.

Then I wake up, whew, glad it was just a dream and I haven't had to deal with teenagers and adolescent bullshit since I was in high school.

I go about my life, happy in my kid job which allows me the freedom to do what I want with me free time without being bogged down with a soul crushing cubical cell. Still well liked, still articulate, still handsome, still close and respectful of my parents, and with friends for which I would take a bullet and they would do the same for me.

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:
Persistent lying or stealing
Superficial charm
Apparent lack of remorse or empathy; inability to care about hurting others
Inability to keep jobs or stay in school
Impulsivity and/or recklessness
Lack of realistic, long-term goals — an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals
Inability to make or keep friends, or maintain relationships such as marriage
Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
Narcissism, elevated self-appraisal or a sense of extreme entitlement
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
A history of childhood conduct disorders
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
Substance abuse
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
Persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social rules, norms, and obligations
People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures
A pattern, perhaps?
ImageImage
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

April 12, 2011
Tuesday

vulpix104 wrote:
EvilRockPosh wrote:It's when the guitarist from LA Guns has to talk a guy down that you realise just how weird this board is.
I know man. I post on other forums, but this is the only one where people get into fights about a rumour that someone is into trannies and Tracii Guns is the voice of reason.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Re:

Post by Hungwell »

HollywoodRose wrote:I don't think even an Alien Drone sprays as much saliva trying to express its unhapiness as TMC does whenever someone says she sucks kindergardener's dicks.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Bump. I can't believe this thread is 7 years old.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Bumped for the highest respect.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I couldn't remember what thread I posted that JDoom Glee script on.

Good lookin' out!
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

JDoof doused himself with gasoline and handed you the lighter.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Re:

Post by Stoner »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
chickenona wrote:
Hungwell wrote:Who knew there were gems on the War Board?

It is a magical place to visit that not many people know about, but which has attracted a devoted following among those who've discovered it.

Kinda like Aruba only without the fear of getting kidnapped and sold into white slavery.

Yeah but at least here I laugh once in a while. Nothing is funny about 20 threads arguing over George Bush. If I wanted to hear that I would turn on Fox News or CNN. I would much rather come here and see Hollywood Rose called a cocksmoker or something like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The_Blue®™
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Bump. So much Sludge Board history has been lost.

:(
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re:

Post by cantstopthemusic »

HollywoodRose/nycrue wrote:I make everyone on this board lose their lunches whenever I raise my gunt to reveal my big fat twatzilla hole.
Fucking skag, psychopath.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Good bump. This last page spans four years. But there is so much gold in this thread.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

bizump
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:April 11, 2011
Sunday

JDoom wrote: I go about my life, happy in my kid job which allows me the freedom to do what I want with me free time without being bogged down with a soul crushing cubical cell. Still well liked, still articulate, still handsome, still close and respectful of my parents, and with friends for which I would take a bullet and they would do the same for me.

This post is especially hilarious since ol JD was tagged in photo of him and his friend in a Cirella's adult store.. (no the friend isn't Ghey Man) in a day off from FYE... :lol:
Before cantstopthemenstruation comes in accusing me of stealing his stalking, ol JDoom and I are friends on Facebook...
Hungwell

Re:

Post by Hungwell »

Hungwell wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:05 am December 5, 2005
Monday

tmc wrote:LOL, perfect. I wasnt talking to you so WHO is chiming in looking for the attention here? I am not talking about me, I havent BEEN Talking about me, and all someone like you can do is constantly TRY to make everything about me. I was talking about morons who are allowed to shit up these boards... and funny enough, you showed right up to represent! Should I be surprised that an alternym who more than 20 of its 24 posts are about ME would start this shit on yet ANTOHER thread.

The truth is that absolutely nobody here would miss one less alternym tough guy out of the PILES around here lately. Missing one more who is afraid to talk shit under their own nym is NO LOSS whatsoever. I do admire how you idiots keep all these nyms straight, though. And snaps to picking which threads you did AND didnt want deleted yesterday... it apparent from that who you DO and DONT want to talk about. So, please restrict your obsessive discussion to those dozen threads that miraculously escapped deletion yesterday from Hatas. Its not like there's a lack of opportunity over there, now that pretty much everything else from weeks and weeks is *poof* gone. Glad MysteryMod went through all the pains and effort of saving those for you, though.

Yeah, I Know... this wasnt the 'retaliation" you hoped it would be- sorry but Im just not interested. Have fun.
RockSkar wrote:Is there any way you could just shut the fuck up for once?
tmc wrote: LOL... Rockskar, you can thank the Earl-attacking Alternyms for that one- they splattered their emoticon-looking gif file trick turners all over every thread in the last month over there EXCEPT the ones that had to do with me. You should be happy, though... the ones in which you had been repeatedly called a fucking tool disappeared. And since theyre gone that means they never happened, right? Right???

Of course, you COULD prove it, tough boy. YOU could go over there and ask people whether you are annoying and whether people want you to STFU or not. LOL... you dont REALLY have to do it though, because you and I both know the answer to that one. Besides, I know youre busy and have shit to do.
RockSkar wrote:Seriously...I'm not even joking .. shut the fuck up. Please.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:07 am December 17th, 2010
Friday

I totally forgot about that.
SofaKingBored
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by SofaKingBored »

Nostalgia
Don't you have some offs to fuck?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Now there's a name I've missed.

What did you get locked up for?