TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Why she get banned, anyway?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I guess the mod had warned her on more than one occasion that if she didn't like the way the mod ran the board she was welcome to get the fuck out, and if she couldn't find her way to the door, she'd help her.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I guess the mod had warned her on more than one occasion that if she didn't like the way the mod ran the board she was welcome to get the fuck out, and if she couldn't find her way to the door, she'd help her.
Which totally blew my theory that TMC was the mystery mod on here.. :x
Queen Bee

How funny would that have been to find out that she was actually the mod all along? :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I would've ranked it up there with Abe's being caught being spreadsclitamongus only she wouldn't have committed e-suicide by swallowing the cyanide tablet at the first knock on the door.

Instead she'd yellow the fuck out of the place explaining the history of green+blue=ME to where the mod would've just went for a point blank headshot instead of shooting from the book repository window..
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Luminiferous wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I guess the mod had warned her on more than one occasion that if she didn't like the way the mod ran the board she was welcome to get the fuck out, and if she couldn't find her way to the door, she'd help her.
You were kidding about that theory...right?
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

hahahah the mod is ace. The metal chicka, not so much.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
You were kidding about that theory...right?
:lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Thursday March 20th, 2008

TheMetalChick wrote: Who I'd like to meet:
First off, if you are trying to contact me and youre NOT a member here, just write to me on AOL- I am TheMetalChick. :)

As far as MySpace goes, I'm here just to keep in touch with my friends both in real life and online. (No, I am not looking for any cyber sex pals nor am I dying to share nude photos of myself; I also am not a lesbian nor am I the slightest bit bisexual- so there's no need to ask about any of that, K? Also, a few people have asked me to share even more pictures- I have a bunch up here on MySpace and thats good enough! Sorry, but all the pictures I put up are pics Id let my dad see!) :)

Friends, both old and new, feel free to add me, of course. Anyone who knows me from my posts on Sludge and isnt a dick can add me, too... just let me know who you post as on the boards if your Sludge nym isn't listed on your profile- I may post there a lot but I certainly dont know everyones nyms! But, if I have never met you or talked to you before, it is always nice to get an email first telling me who you are. Im not saying it just to make you write, its simply because I ignore most of my friend requests since many of them are bands I dont know/like and people with whom I have nothing in common and who have nothing to say to me. So, if you actually want to be friends on here and I havent added you, write to me, let me know who you are, and we will talk. Thanks :)

Now as far as who I would LOVE to meet in real life, that would be:
Nicolas Cage, Bill Ward (the only one of the first six members of Black Sabbath that I have not met!), Stephen Hawking, Michael Nelson, Christina Hoff Sommers, Bill Corbett, Matt Groening, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, Brad Pitt, Ann Wilson, Rick DiPiertro, Brendan Witt, Paul Newman, Kevin Costner, Mike Piazza, etc. It's a little too late, but if time travel were possible I would have to add in Thomas Jefferson, Leonardo DaVinci, Elvis, Criss Oliva, Herod of Alexandria, Randy Rhoads, Imhotep, King Solomon, Plato, Ramesses II, Confucius (though he didn't like women all that much), Napoleon, Einstein, Socrates, etc. I would sit down (with an interpreter as applicable) and talk to each of them for hours on end!
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

HAHAHA!! Goddamn, Noid, that rawks!

Gums wrote:Anyone who knows me from my World Famous Memorial Banning Sticky on Sludge and isnt a dick can add me, too...
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

If she was a mod- she would have booted me a long time ago. :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Hungwell wrote:HAHAHA!! Goddamn, Noid, that rawks!

Gums wrote:Anyone who knows me from my World Famous Memorial Banning Sticky on Sludge and isnt a dick can add me, too...

Dude, I miss the old days. But of course, people have been saying that for 5 years. If The_Gelus and The_The and The_Retarded posted more often I would feel a lot better. And The Alternym. And The Creep. And....well you know the drill.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Queen Bee

bump
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

:lol: :lol:
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

Is it sad that I wish she would come back? I even admit that I miss the tardation Rev brings.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

fuck I forgot all about the metalcunt. I always wondered if Themetalchick and crouchingstonerhiddenbong were siamese twins located at the brain. I figuredwhen they were separated from each other the doctors didnt divide the brains because of it being so small it wouldn't be of no use to either of them anyway.
Queen Bee

Are you going to cry about me all day because I made you look stupid?

Start a thread about me, retard.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Are you going to cry about me all day because I made you look stupid?

whose doing the crying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Thebottomline wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Are you going to cry about me all day because I made you look stupid?

whose doing the crying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your doing the crying?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Queen Bee

He can't be crying, dc - LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE LAUGHING FACES!!!
Hungwell

Re: TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Post by Hungwell »

Back up you go!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

This thread is better than therapy. I tell my shrink that this thread is more important than all 8 years of his schooling.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Bumped out of respect for its timelessness.

Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Queen Bee

Bumped for great justice
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

June 9th, 2010
Wednesday

David_Lee_Halen wrote:
I'll give you some fair warning though: If any of this spills over into my real life, like you get a tip on who I really am, or we end up at the same concert or event and we recognize each other, and you come near me and/or any member of my family in anything less than an upstanding manner, you're gonna experience the sorriest motherfuckin' moment of your entire life. Keep your shit online and my identity confidential should you find anything out and don't bring this bullshit into my real life and everything'll be fine.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Any interesting quotes in the Lounge from the last week or so?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
The_Yellow®™
Music Fan

Post by The_Yellow®™ »

January 25, 2011
Thursday

MrsTripz wrote:OK, so, I don’t usually join forums. Here’s why.

1. Primarily, it’s because I am really not interested. This thread pretty much confirms my opinion that nobody has anything particularly interesting to say out there. It seems that rather, internet forums are simply a mechanism for pointlessly insulting complete strangers, while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. That’s not very interesting. At least it’s not that interesting if you are a reasonably secure and balanced person with a few IQ points above “retard”.

2. Secondly, I was taught that if you don’t have anything nice (or interesting) to say, then say nothing at all. That’s some advice that a few people on here would probably do well to follow. Why? Because insulting complete strangers, publicly, for no reason, is kind of undignified, and kind of makes you look bad!
But here I am on this forum. Why? Well, I don’t really give a crap what you say about me (at least, I didn’t care enough, up till now, to actually sign up for this fucking forum), but it’s getting a bit out of hand when you are insulting people who don’t even have a tangential connection to this clusterfuck that is laughably called a “discussion”. So this is why I am here:

The image from the Girls of TBP Calendar is copyrighted and you do not have permission to use the images of those girls. I’m not quite sure why it was posted. Insulting three girls, and a photographer, who won’t even see this thread seems pretty pointless, as well as low. They all have potential recourse because their images have been used without their permission. That, however, is up to them. I just feel obliged to point out, for the record, that you don’t have permission to use that image and that my business does not support or endorse anything that has been said in relation to the band Traveling Lady or the photographer David Winogrond.

Oh, and to the dipshit who thought I was in the photo: the fact that the models names are written across the picture in fairly large letters is a bit of a giveaway, don’t you think?! Quite apart from the fact that, IT DOESN’T EVEN LOOK LIKE ME! So, in this thread, you are actually insulting the appearance of a person (me) whom you clearly could not actually identify in a line-up!! Lol…
While I’m here, let me clear up a few other bits of disinformation:

1. I don’t have bad teeth. I’m not sure why anyone would actually think I do, but it seems to me that it is a racist remark, based on the fact that I am British, and as such, that is something I am entitled to report to the police. And I am sure the person who made the statement is a charming dinner companion! A retard and a racist, that’s quite a combination….!

2. The Ugly Kid Joe picture was taken in Dec 2010. The other pic, the one you obviously hate so much, was taken in Nov 2010 by a professional photographer, Neil Reola, using professional equipment. Neil has a profile on ModelMayhem, so you can find him and read his resume, and I am sure he would also be delighted to discuss your (clearly well-informed) opinions about his work. He can also confirm the date the picture was taken and the equipment he used to take the picture with. But I doubt you will bother to do that, because, that would make you look… how can I put this? Wrong. Suffice to say, the picture was not taken with a cell phone, was not taken years ago, and was not taken by David Winogrond. But you know, you guys are kind of making a habit of being…. WRONG!

If I look a little… rounder… in the UKJ pic, it’s because of that mysterious phenomenon, the “period”, it’s this thing that happens once a month where women bleed (if this is difficult for you, please refer to Alice Cooper for assistance), and this is often accompanied by BLOATING. I know that is obviously a bit of a mystery to some of the guys on here, so just thought I would give you a little lesson in female anatomy. That aside, I do not remembering signing any contract to stay thin and go around dressed like a model all the time while at work…!

3. Yup, I am fat, and ugly, and stupid, and my clothes are scruffy. What’s your point? I’ve had a modeling career for seven years now, so I guess quite a lot of people out there don’t agree, and I am certainly not about to have a crisis of confidence because of the opinion of some unknown, unseen people on the internet! Lol. Interestingly, I notice that none of the people who are calling me fat, etc., are exactly rushing to post pictures of their own waistlines before calling other people “fat”. Maybe people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones?

4. My clothes are scruffy because I am broke, and I am no fashionista, and I am fat because I’m not into the Hollywood paradigm, sorry if that offends you… but that’s real. I work in rock n roll every day, and I don’t buy mainstream clothes or mainstream concepts of beauty. I’m not going to apologize for how I look. I’m pretty much stuck with it. I dealt with enough schoolyard bullies in school, and it is amazing how much you guys sound just like those bullies. But those bullies were aged 14. The fact that some of you are still doing it, as adults, kind of reveals how insecure you must be, when you feel a need to insult and abuse complete strangers on the internet for no apparent reason. Maybe you should consider your own issues, and ask yourself, what were my motivations for taking a cheap shot at some random girl on the net?

4. I didn’t post my own pic on here, and I don’t believe my husband posted my picture to boast about his “hot piece of ass” (as I think some misogynistic twerp said earlier, which is contradictory, by the way – you need to decide whether I am a fat moose, or a hot piece of ass, because you are coming across a bit schizophrenic right now!). He posted it because someone else (soulsofblack) asked for it, and because he is proud of his wife, because guess what? We have a good relationship. I’m sorry if you don’t all have partners who are proud of you. I can’t think why that could be….

5. To the person who said my tatts are “different” from one pic to another…. ha, Ha, Ha, HA!! That is REALLY clutching at straws….!

6. You can confirm my qualifications as follows, since you seem to like being WRONG about everything... I studied Law LLB at University of Leicester, graduating in 2003, and my Legal Practice Certificate at De Montfort University, graduating 2004, both of which you can confirm with the institutions named, and you can also call The Law Society (in the UK) who will confirm that I am a qualified and registered solicitor, under my maiden name, which is Zoe Helen Symington. Before leaving the UK I worked as a family law solicitor at Bray & Bray in Leicester. Feel free to call them as well. Sorry, you are WRONG again.

7. Why, exactly, are you so desperate to attack me, that you would actually go through my Facebook profile? I just don't get why you are that desperate to ridicule someone who hasn't actually said or done anything to offend you. Insecure, much? And yes, I did go to the funeral of a friend recently. Ask yourself, seriously, what kind of psychopath would actually find that funny?

OK. As I already mentioned, I don’t do forums. So I am deleting my profile from here after this. So far as I am concerned, if anyone has any further comments to make, you can call me on 310 880 7941. My name is Zoe Jones and I run That British Place Rehearsal & Recording Studio. I’m not hiding! If you want to insult me, I suggest you do it to my face. Otherwise, you just look pretty pathetic. Oh no, sorry, I forgot. You look pathetic already.

We’re all musicians, and music lovers, around here, maybe it would be nice to support those who are on the same page as us, rather than picking on them all the time.

Peace, love, and rock n roll!!

PS: If you’re going to say “yeah, but, this is Metal Sludge” etc…. yes, I know it’s metal “sludge”, although that’s not the word I would use….! That’s why: 1. I wasn’t a member of Metal Sludge before this 2. I’m not going to be a member of Metal Sludge after this 3. I didn’t post my own picture on Metal Sludge, or anywhere, for that matter (although I don’t blame my husband for doing so, I think he was just innocently trying to show you his life and my pic wasn’t actually the subject of his post, it was incidental, which is why making inappropriate sexual comments is also kind of uncalled for).

PPS: If you’re going to say “oh, poor you, your little feelings are hurt….”. Yes. My feelings are hurt. OF COURSE my feelings are hurt, for fucksake. Are you proud of that?

PPPS: Stonertigerbong girl is obviously either a skinny arrogant bitch from Hollywood, or a fat insecure bitch from the Mid-West, does anyone know which it is? Judging by the headshot, I’m inclining towards the latter, opinions please, gents?

PPPPS: This is just for you, stonertigerbonggirl, here’s a pic of my fat abs, now can we see yours? Pretty please, so everyone on the forum can see exactly who is throwing stones? (Feel free to photoshop-in cocks, etc., guys). By the way, this was shot by Adriohn Richardson in Dec 2010. Feel free to look him up for confirmation, if you REALLY want to look stupid.

It really doesnt matter to me because I already know that I am right on this one.

BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

4. My clothes are scruffy because I am broke, and I am no fashionista, and I am fat because I’m not into the Hollywood paradigm, sorry if that offends you… but that’s real.
If she's broke shouldn't she be alot thinner? Why do pudgy people have money for snack cakes and not clothing?
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

December 17th, 2010
Friday

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:December 17th, 2010
Friday

Can that really be a serious statement? :?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.