TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Post by UtahRatt »

Metal Sludge wrote:Well, I was at work while I was reading it, so there were some interruptions.
To be fair, it did take me a week to notice how badly it upset you, so I think I'm alright. ;)
You're talking to rev, their is no reasoning or explanation needed. I picture Rev not washing his face for weeks at a time. His post reek of smelly beard.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
The_Blue®™
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Grendel wrote:Remember when Brett Meisner put TMC's picture as the front page of RockandRollBadBoy.com with the caption "I chew through metal chains with my wolverine teeth!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is sigworthy but I don't want to give up my Top Gun Flying Dildo gif.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

The_Blue®™ wrote:
Grendel wrote:Remember when Brett Meisner put TMC's picture as the front page of RockandRollBadBoy.com with the caption "I chew through metal chains with my wolverine teeth!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is sigworthy but I don't want to give up my Top Gun Flying Dildo gif.

Don't ever give up the Flying Dildo.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.