TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

LMGDAO - he's a fucking liar.

The only reason he stopped posting in this thread is because we stopped paying attention to him, not the other way around.

He couldn't stand it, so he started another thread, with a picture of himself leaning against a Hot Wheels minivan.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: Hot Wheels minivan.

Fuck, that made me laugh loud.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

SanityClause wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: Hot Wheels minivan.

Fuck, that made me laugh loud.
Yep, she's evil like that.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:LMGDAO - he's a fucking liar.

The only reason he stopped posting in this thread is because we stopped paying attention to him, not the other way around.

He couldn't stand it, so he started another thread, with a picture of himself leaning against a Hot Wheels minivan.

Queen Bee

LMGDMFAO @ "Rev 'em up" !
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:RockNRedLobster

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

I still liked the Greased Lightning Astrovan!
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Bogus wrote:

HAHAHHAAAA!!!
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

nah- that was just a paper cut.
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

This is TMC's thread - we must return it to it's rightful owner.

Besides, I just want to read haikus.

TMC left us
distracted by her "hero"
thank god he's gone now

S (this thread also new and improved, NOW REV-FREE)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
EvelIgVonDurstFish
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by EvelIgVonDurstFish »

TheMetalChick wrote:
Did Kip prance around like a girl? Yep.
OK.
:D
Ill say it.
If any of you dont want to read it, sorry.

I have never once in my life seen a video, photo, or whatever where Kip was in any way that was literally or truly "like a girl". At a time KNOWN for men who wore spandex, hairspray, and eyeliner, and women who wore ties and power suits, a time when gender ambiguity was actually a NORMALLY ACCEPTED PART OF FASHION, the idea that anyone would point to a guy like KIP and say HE was feminine is fucking retarded!

Ill ask again (Ive asked before) if ANY of you to put up examples of him looking and being so very "feminine" and "like a girl" but you CANT. There are videos where he dances- so? How is that acting "like a girl"? Are you men THAT insecure that a male who dances freaks you all the fuck out so much, even DECADES later? Come on- like has been said by others, Kip did not "prance around" in his videos any more than plenty of other people who DONT get this stuff said about them. John Travolta danced around a heck of a lot more in SNF, Grease, Staying Alive, etc. Kip didnt even dance that much in his videos compared to guys like DLR!

LOL- maybe some of you should watch videos by them as WELL AS by EVERYONE ELSE in that genre of music at the time! Really- how is Kip any different? The only difference Ive seen is that he moves better than a lot of guys who tried to do the same kinds of things in their videos.

So that was about acting "like a girl", this is about LOOKING "like a girl": I can think of TONS of people that you guys all LOVE that wore makeup, girls clothes, and actually DID prance around like women- making kissy faces to cameras (it was NOT all Bret and Paul doing that shit you know), doing photoshoots in clothes that literally DID belong to women, standing there with their arms flapping in the air or with their hands on their hips like divas ... but do you think of most of THEM? No, you put them out of your mind and use KIP as the example of femininity instead- WTF? Fact is, there were millions of guys who DID literally look like women, but so many of you to this day STILL pick Kip as the proverbial posterboy of looking and acting "like a girl"??? Why dont you pick a GOOD example of a guy that DID look and act "like a girl"? Give me a break! Kip didnt even friggin shave lol- REAL feminine! There were even guys in thrash bands that wore skin-tight black girls jeans, eye makeup, hairspray, etc. Friggin Bobby Blitz looked about as much "like a girl" as Kip did in plenty of pictures.

Honestly- the reason Kip got so much shit is partly that he did what he did and was/is a very good looking guy. But more than ANYTHING, it is the fact that they were very popular right when trends were changing. Timing, thats it.

Im sorry but anyone who genuinely believes this notion about Kip as some gender bending icon has absofuckinglutely NO concept of femininity and, more importantly, has a mind as malleable as play-dough. Seriously- think for yourself, like or dont like what he looked like or what the band sounded like, but for fucks sake at least be accurate about it!

One thing I think is great is that Kip is THAT comfortable with himself as a man and as a musician that he just is who he is and doesnt change to please anyone else. I honestly think he is a very masculine person. I dont see how anyone could look at him objectively and see him as otherwise.

Sigh.
OK, Ill stop.
I just had to get my snaps out there for Kip.
It happens every so often when I read these dopey kinds of threads, but Ill calm down now.

:)

Why would you want her to shut up?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Perhaps with her brother's dick in her mouth that might quiet her down.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Oh we can't let this just slip away.

REV 101: How to get the living crap kicked out of you, while still insisting you are in control. 8)
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

LMGDMFAO! She still hasn't learned a thing. She and Revtard are perfect for each other!
http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewto ... c&start=30
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Just taking a look back at some very funny and still timely, posts.
There are some very creative people around this taco shack.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Well, strap on your feedbag,

Great combo deal today:

Wild oats and hay burritos w/ a
carrot and apple taco
and a fresh bucket of water .

For a little extra, you can supersize that and get a heap of useless horse manure fresh from the souce - pick just about any thread aand look for the piss yellow font.

Please drive thru
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

A year in review- the Mental Year
Queen Bee

I'm re-reading this thread right now and I don't remember this exchange, but it just made me laugh out loud.

RockNRev wrote:Ya right! Y'all post pictures of a firing squad aiming at me. You were the squad. I was blindfolded. Everyone knows what you are trying to say with such images. Then you post pictures of uneducated dumbasses burning people who they thought were posessed and the torchers were y'all and I was the staked individual... Until I pointed out how stupid the witch burners really were and how fitting it was that you would represent your mob that way. You were owned. Then you post a picture of a bunch of gay guys raping me. I own you as I point out that your gang is the gay guy rapists and now you say that is not what you meant.
FUCK.THE.FACTORY wrote:I'm a member of a gang of guys raping your ass and I'm the one who is owned.

Got it Rev. Thanks for clearing that up.
2Tempting wrote:Yeah, I bet Little Brucie at State Prison is saying that too, while Big Bruno is plowing him.

"Owned motherfucker!! Fuck My Ass!!"
This thread really was the shit. It sucks that the image links have expired and that Rev's pussy ass pulled down all the ridiculous shit he posted. It's a good thing I'm stalkerish and right click saved most of it.

This one made me laugh every time:

Queen Bee

That's the thing - nobody was reading his shit. In fact, we all scrolled past his posts so much that you were bound to miss a gem or two by somebody who you were actually interesting in hearing from.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

The thread that keeps on giving.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

BogusInfo wrote:Looks like Siskel and Ebert reviewed the Alien Abduction movie for their year end Worst/Best of 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4i5UTsm1s

BRAVO!!!! Owned X 1000! LMFAO!
Jack Sabbath
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Jack Sabbath »

A Lit Joint wrote:I know I'm a few years late... who the hell was Jesus Voorhies? I wonder if he stuck around to see what became of this thread.

1 high quality post!

The sheer amount of ownership in the first three pages alone is priceless.
Never tamper with the awesome power of science.
Because the future is in your hands,
and you have to eat with those hands.
Queen Bee

:lol:
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

Jack Sabbath wrote: The sheer amount of ownership in the first three pages alone is priceless.
I know the_creep gets his share of "where is he now" posts, but the one off the first page that I really miss is Giallobelly.

Now there was a poster! If only he were still around.....
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
CustardPie76
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by CustardPie76 »

EvelIgVonDurstFish wrote:
TheMetalChick wrote:
Did Kip prance around like a girl? Yep.
OK.
:D
Ill say it.
If any of you dont want to read it, sorry.

I have never once in my life seen a video, photo, or whatever where Kip was in any way that was literally or truly "like a girl". At a time KNOWN for men who wore spandex, hairspray, and eyeliner, and women who wore ties and power suits, a time when gender ambiguity was actually a NORMALLY ACCEPTED PART OF FASHION, the idea that anyone would point to a guy like KIP and say HE was feminine is fucking retarded!

Ill ask again (Ive asked before) if ANY of you to put up examples of him looking and being so very "feminine" and "like a girl" but you CANT. There are videos where he dances- so? How is that acting "like a girl"? Are you men THAT insecure that a male who dances freaks you all the fuck out so much, even DECADES later? Come on- like has been said by others, Kip did not "prance around" in his videos any more than plenty of other people who DONT get this stuff said about them. John Travolta danced around a heck of a lot more in SNF, Grease, Staying Alive, etc. Kip didnt even dance that much in his videos compared to guys like DLR!

LOL- maybe some of you should watch videos by them as WELL AS by EVERYONE ELSE in that genre of music at the time! Really- how is Kip any different? The only difference Ive seen is that he moves better than a lot of guys who tried to do the same kinds of things in their videos.

So that was about acting "like a girl", this is about LOOKING "like a girl": I can think of TONS of people that you guys all LOVE that wore makeup, girls clothes, and actually DID prance around like women- making kissy faces to cameras (it was NOT all Bret and Paul doing that shit you know), doing photoshoots in clothes that literally DID belong to women, standing there with their arms flapping in the air or with their hands on their hips like divas ... but do you think of most of THEM? No, you put them out of your mind and use KIP as the example of femininity instead- WTF? Fact is, there were millions of guys who DID literally look like women, but so many of you to this day STILL pick Kip as the proverbial posterboy of looking and acting "like a girl"??? Why dont you pick a GOOD example of a guy that DID look and act "like a girl"? Give me a break! Kip didnt even friggin shave lol- REAL feminine! There were even guys in thrash bands that wore skin-tight black girls jeans, eye makeup, hairspray, etc. Friggin Bobby Blitz looked about as much "like a girl" as Kip did in plenty of pictures.

Honestly- the reason Kip got so much shit is partly that he did what he did and was/is a very good looking guy. But more than ANYTHING, it is the fact that they were very popular right when trends were changing. Timing, thats it.

Im sorry but anyone who genuinely believes this notion about Kip as some gender bending icon has absofuckinglutely NO concept of femininity and, more importantly, has a mind as malleable as play-dough. Seriously- think for yourself, like or dont like what he looked like or what the band sounded like, but for fucks sake at least be accurate about it!

One thing I think is great is that Kip is THAT comfortable with himself as a man and as a musician that he just is who he is and doesnt change to please anyone else. I honestly think he is a very masculine person. I dont see how anyone could look at him objectively and see him as otherwise.

Sigh.
OK, Ill stop.
I just had to get my snaps out there for Kip.
It happens every so often when I read these dopey kinds of threads, but Ill calm down now.

Why would you want her to shut up?
I thought that I remember seeing Kip parading around in a thong OVER a pair of torn jeans in Winger's 'Hungry' video when it used to play on MTV. Just when I thought that I've seen how fucking ridiculous rock stars used to dressed back in 1989-1990, the underwear worn outside a pair of pants screams out, "I am sssooo different and sssooo unique from all of the other rock stars looking ridiculous, this is MY style now! Respect, bitches!!"

I had to read that long post and all I can see are delusions of Kip's 'manly' greatness and how he is more 'manly' or 'manlier' than many rock stars. "I love Kip! Don't fucking talk shit about Kip! Kip's DA MAN! I wants me some manly hairy beast-looking Kippeee!!" This was the same poster who said something about how The Doors would be obscure or nobodies if Jim was still alive. Something like that. Well, what is Dokken doing now? Or when was the last time Winger has made a retarded video, such as the Hungry disaster?? HAHA!!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

BogusInfo wrote:Looks like Siskel and Ebert reviewed the Alien Abduction movie for their year end Worst/Best of 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVK5JiYcoys
OH MAN.

GENIUS.

I'm in tears here.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

"I hate to say it but I was rooting for these characters to OD." :lol:
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

deathcurse wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVK5JiYcoys
OH MAN.

GENIUS.

I'm in tears here.

I just sent that video to my friend who has never even heard of this site just so he could see the moon landing part. Absolutely hysterical.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

ah- found it!