KANSAS JAYHAWKS STEEEEEEEEEEEEL #1!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

KANSAS JAYHAWKS STEEEEEEEEEEEEL #1!

Post by Skate4RnR »

Man, Kentucky's number two and watch out for Syracuse. These teams will fuck you up.
ImageImageImage
Mizzou Misfit
Wannabe Rocker

Re: KANSAS JAYHAWKS STEEEEEEEEEEEEL #1!

Post by Mizzou Misfit »

Kentucky has the best players in college basketball but right now I would rather play them than any of the other projected top 4 seeds (Kansas, Kentucky, Purdue, Syracuse). They are still a little too inexperienced.

Skater, my Tigers got another shot at your Jayhawks when they come to Columbia March 6th. I would love to give ya a "1" in the conference loss column.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Mizzou Misfit wrote:Kentucky has the best players in college basketball but right now I would rather play them than any of the other projected top 4 seeds (Kansas, Kentucky, Purdue, Syracuse). They are still a little too inexperienced.

Skater, my Tigers got another shot at your Jayhawks when they come to Columbia March 6th. I would love to give ya a "1" in the conference loss column.
Nothing would please me more than to break that home winning streak. :lol: It's going to be a knock down drag for sure.
ImageImageImage
Mizzou Misfit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Mizzou Misfit »

Skate4RnR wrote:Nothing would please me more than to break that home winning streak. :lol:
We got that streak broken a couple of weeks ago against Texas A&M. Embarrassing really. You guys are so much better than everyone else and it's gonna be hard to compete with you even in Columbia. Aldrich is a friggin monster.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Mizzou Misfit wrote:
We got that streak broken a couple of weeks ago against Texas A&M. Embarrassing really. You guys are so much better than everyone else and it's gonna be hard to compete with you even in Columbia. Aldrich is a friggin monster.
Sorry, I actually remember that now. That's pretty much when A&M decided to start playing hardcore and they're really insane when they want to be.
ImageImageImage
PointBlank
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by PointBlank »

I'm surprised Purdue has made it as far as they have. I thought they were done after the injury. Two good wins. Really shocked to see them in the Sweet 16.
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
Rock and Roll Will NEVER Die !!!