THE LA LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Re: THE LA LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

:lol:
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

Let me go ahead and state the obvious: THE REFEREES SUCK A HUGE COCK! This reminded me of the Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings fixed game a few years ago.

That being said, the Celtics cannot blame the referees for losing this series. There is only one person to blame: RAY FUCKIN ALLEN.

He single handedly lost the series for the Celtics. The Celtics defense was superb, but that choke artist Ray Allen missed every single open shot after game 2. Had he made a couple of 3's in game 3, the Celtics would have won this series in Boston. Had he made a couple of his many open shots tonight, the Celtics would have easily won this game. The man made John Starks game 7 vs.The Rockets look like a masterpiece. Atleast John Starks only choked in game 7.

In my opinion, the best team did not win the series.

P.S the biggest shot of the series was Derek Fisher's rainbow 3 in the 4th quarter. The Celtics were up by 3 points at that point, if Fisher misses that shot, the Celtics would be champions right now.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEE AREEEEEEEEEEE THE CHAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOOONS!!!

L.A. LAKERS 2010 CHAMPIONS!!!

JUST LIKE I PREDICTED IT BACK IN APRIL, HAS A NICE RING TO IT 8) 8) 8)

BACK TO BACK, YOU STUPID SORE LOSER MORONS:

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

BASH IN THE GLORY AND GREATNESS OF THE BETTER TEAM, THE ONE WITH MORE GUTS, MORE SAVY, MORE EVERYTHING, THE LA LAKERS!!!

IT'S HILARIOUS HOW ALL YOU SPINELESS FUCKIN' CELTIC WUSSES NOW COME OUT CRYING "RIGGED" - EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, THE BEST TEAM WON, THE ONE WITH MORE GUTS, MORE SAVY, MORE EVERYTHING, THE LA LAKERS!!!

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Champions wear hats

The NBA Finals are the pinnacle of the sport. They're also a stressful event for small band of NBA employees who are charged with making certain the champions have championship hats, t-shirts and towels -- branded for their team -- at the ready instantly after the game ends.

In a Game 7, the NBA staffers have to have garb on hand celebrating both the Celtics and the Lakers. On Thursday night, once the Lakers won, those hundreds of Celtics' 2010 champion shirts and hats became an embarrassment. :lol: :lol: :lol: The league goes to great lengths just to make sure no one even takes a photograph of that stuff. (Although, if you live in Africa, you may see some -- eventually those Celtics 2010 NBA champion shirts will be distributed to the needy through NBA Cares.)

The gear that's handed out to the players on the court is printed in Indianapolis and shipped to the NBA's offices in New York. NBA staffers then fly with it -- the biggest of the bags weigh more than 100 pounds each -- to the Finals, where they are kept locked away in a little-known storeroom in the bowels of the Staples Center.

Championship games end in pandemonium. Security, media and crowds of fans ring the court. Game 7 came down to the wire. The gear for both franchises, therefore, had to be smuggled courtside ready to be distributed to the players quickly after the final buzzer. Two teams of four people -- one with Laker gear, the other with Celtics' stuff -- worked their way courtside as the game came to an end. Once the Lakers won, one team ran "at a dead sprint" to stash the Celtics gear safely out of sight. The whole process is high adrenaline, and on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmjimwwv ... r_embedded

Many thanks to the people you see in this video, especially Brian Keegan, Vandana Balachandar and Kristin Conte, as well as Kevin Arnovitz, for all their help.

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Rorysfan wrote:Lol, Laker fans in denial. "It really wasn't the refs!!"
Jesus fucking Christ. The only horse I had in last night's game was the Celtics +245. Kobe Bryant had 15 goddamn rebounds last night and it sure as fuck wasn't because of the refs. The Celtics were gassed. It was an ugly, ugly game and the team that wanted it more won. Normally I can't stand Van Gundy as he tries to insert his sense of humor in every situation, but he did an excellent job after every call explaining where the fouls were and why. The Lakers took the fight to the Celtics and the Cs had no answer. If the Celtics didn't want to commit all those fouls in quarter 4 they needed to

A) Keep Kobe from getting the ball with a lane wide open. Fail
B) Do a better job defensively on the guards to keep them from dumping it into Gasol and the Lakers other bigs. Epic fail.

I applaud the Celtics for even making it this far. It was an historic run to the Finals for a team I though was dead in the water a month before the playoffs even started. Rondo is a fucking star. Just not last night. Kid has to learn how to shine when it matters.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Seven sequences that mattered in Game 7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoCBze7 ... r_embedded

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

grishnak boss wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

JUST LIKE I PREDICTED IT BACK IN APRIL, HAS A NICE RING TO IT 8) 8) 8)

BACK TO BACK, YOU STUPID SORE LOSER MORONS:

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

B-A-C-K TO B-A-C-K!!!

BASH IN THE GLORY AND GREATNESS OF THE BETTER TEAM, THE ONE WITH MORE GUTS, MORE SAVY, MORE EVERYTHING, THE LA LAKERS!!!

IT'S HILARIOUS HOW ALL YOU SPINELESS FUCKIN' CELTIC WUSSES NOW COME OUT CRYING "RIGGED" - EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, THE BEST TEAM WON, THE ONE WITH MORE GUTS, MORE SAVY, MORE EVERYTHING, THE LA LAKERS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rorysfan wrote:Lol, Laker fans in denial. "It really wasn't the refs!!"
HERE'S YOUR DENIAL, IDIOT:

The Lakers outrebounded the Celtics, 53-40, including a staggering 23-8 advantage on the offensive boards - I'M SURE THE REFS PUSHED KEVIN GAYNETT AND RASHIT WALLACE OUT OF THE WAY SO PAU AND ODOM COULD GET REBOUNDS :lol: :lol: :lol:

They also managed to hold the Celtics to 40.8% shooting, Ray Allen making only three of 14 and Paul Pierce five of 15. - TALK ABOUT CHOKING :lol: :lol: :lol:

DEFENSE AND HUSTLE, SPINE AND GUTS, SOMETHING YOU SISSY BARBIES IN GREEN SEVERELY LACK!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

GET USED TO THESE IMAGES FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS, STUPID REDNECKS:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

LAglamrocker wrote:Artest wipe's his ass with a Bird jersey then throws it in Ainge's face

Robert Parish's wife/girlfriend better be out of the house, he's going to be pissed!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

STOP MAKING FUN OF BANG AND HIS FAILURE OF A THREAD, "celtics 2010 champs".

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

CONTRARY TO HIS WHINY FANS, RONDO SHOWS CLASS:

2010 Finals, Game 7

L.A. Lakers 83, Boston Celtics 79

June 17, 2010

Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics

Q: Did Doc tell you anything about his future; what was his message to you?
Rondo: No, he didn’t say anything. There wasn’t much to say after the game.

Q: What was the mood in the locker room after the game?
Rondo: Nobody really said much. We love each other and there wasn’t much to say. We lost.

Q: Has the lost sunk in yet or will it take a while?
Rondo: I don’t know. It’s sunk in to me …

Q: Are you kicking yourself for things you could have done?
Rondo: I don’t think anybody has any regrets. Give them credit: they beat us. I gave everything
I can give [and left it all] out on the floor.

YEAH WHATEVER,

L.A. LAKERS 2010 CHAMPS!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

FROM BOSTON NEWS:

"The fourth-quarter blame has to rest solely on the Big Three. Pierce missed four of his five shots, Allen never found his rhythm, and Garnett finished with one rebound. Those numbers should pain Rivers more than free throws. When it counted, his beloved veterans were fried, unable to match the clutch performances of their opponents."

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TAKE THAT, BIASED IMBECILES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

MORE FROM THE BOSTON NEWS:

But the man who served as the real closer was Pau Gasol, who finished a great series with a manly 19-point, 18-rebound game capped off by a truly memorable left baseline hoop with 1:30 left on which he was hounded by Wallace, Kevin Garnett, and Pierce. No Laker had a better overall series, and that certainly includes Bryant, who somehow fooled enough people into thinking he had been the series MVP. If he has any conscience, he delivers the trophy to his Spanish teammate today.

I COMPLETELY AGREE, KOBE ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY CHOKES THE LAKERS.....BUT WHATEVER, LAKERS WON!!!

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

grishnak boss wrote:MORE FROM THE BOSTON NEWS:

But the man who served as the real closer was Pau Gasol, who finished a great series with a manly 19-point, 18-rebound game capped off by a truly memorable left baseline hoop with 1:30 left on which he was hounded by Wallace, Kevin Garnett, and Pierce. No Laker had a better overall series, and that certainly includes Bryant, who somehow fooled enough people into thinking he had been the series MVP. If he has any conscience, he delivers the trophy to his Spanish teammate today.

I COMPLETELY AGREE, KOBE ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY CHOKES THE LAKERS.....BUT WHATEVER, LAKERS WON!!!

And an up and down that the Refs conveniently didn't call. Keep living in denial Laker fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

YOU STICK TO YOUR IDIOTIC WHINY THEORIES, WE'LL STICK TO THE FACTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

INTERESTING ARTICLE:

By John Hollinger

LOS ANGELES – It was fitting that an offensive rebound provided what proved to be the title-clinching play. And it was equally fitting that all the basketball gods made a mockery of all our non-stop chatter about individual legacies when a team-wide Lakers effort that won them Game 7 in spite of, rather than because of, their best player.

All night long, the Lakers had battled to overcome a mystifying inability to shoot straight by sheer brute force, grabbing 23 of their own misses and maintaining possession four other times on balls knocked out of bounds.

So when Kobe Bryant forced a long 3 under duress with 28 seconds left, it was only natural that Pau Gasol – for the ninth time – came down with it. Gasol held off Rajon Rondo for the rebound, passed it back to out to Bryant at the free-throw line, and then Bryant drove the lane to draw a foul.

Had Boston secured the rebound, they would have had the ball with a chance to tie and send the game to overtime. Instead, Bryant’s free throw put the Lakers up 81-76, and the Celtics never had the ball with a chance to tie again.

It all started when the Lakers caught Boston in a bad match-up coming upcourt. Kevin Garnett ended up guarding Derek Fisher in the left corner, leaving Rondo frantically trying to switch men with Rasheed Wallace and Paul Pierce. He ended up on Gasol near the foul line as the Celtics went to trap Bryant in a pick-and-roll and then, as the shot went up, under the rim. Rondo had inside position, but being a foot shorter proved problematic. Gasol reached up with one arm, held Rondo off with the other, and claimed the rebound near the baseline.

“We were trying to trap and we got caught,” said Rivers. “I thought Rondo boxed him out. He went over his back, but they’re not going to call that with the size advantage.”

“I just wanted to go get it,” said Gasol. “ I was able to box him out and hold him with one arm. I was pretty proud of that play because those little play, those little thing make a huge different, especially at that point of the game.”

For the game L.A. kept possession 27 times out of a possible 62 caroms, an exorbitant Offensive Rebound Rate of 43.5% -- a normal total is barely half of that. It couldn’t have come at a better time. L.A. shot a horrid 32.5% from the field and 67.6% from the line, but won by securing 22 possessions more than Boston between its rebound and turnover advantages.

Of course, rebounding has been an issue the entire Finals – the team with more rebounds won every game. Even more atypically, the team with more offensive rebounds won six of the seven. Offensive rebounds typically correlate with losing, because you can’t get an offensive rebound unless you miss a shot, and usually the team with more offensive rebounds gained that distinction by missing a great many more shots.

True to that trend, L.A. missed more shots than Boston tonight, but the offensive boards allowed them to attempt so many that it didn’t matter. With Kendrick Perkins absent, L.A.’s size put even more pressure on the Celtics’ defensive rebounders, especially on the opening minutes. Seven-footer Andrew Bynum ganged up with Gasol to regain possession on the first eight Laker misses before Boston finally claimed a carom – a missed free throw that Rasheed Wallace rebounded at knee-level.

“I thought the lack of size was the difference,” said Rivers. “Our guys battled down there, but 23-8 on offensive rebounds, and the 37-17 discrepancy in free throws, that makes it impossible to overcome.”

The rebounding battle became so important because the Lakers couldn’t get out of their own way on offense. Bryant deserved his Finals MVP award but Game 7 was a stinker for him, shooting 6-of-24 with just two assists and committing four turnovers. Instead, it was his teammates who picked him up.

Which leads us to the big takeaway from L.A. boarding its way to the title: Reminding us that this is a team sport.

The silly “Kobe has five, Michael has six” debates we had all week now seem more ludicrous than ever after his teammates bailed him out on a night that would allegedly decide his legacy.

Yes, the ring’s the thing, and even Bryant couldn’t resist noting that he now has one more of them than Shaquille O’Neal. But this isn’t tennis or golf – individuals don’t win championships. Teams do.

Bryant helped prove it when he suffered consecutive first-round exits prior to Gasol’s arrival. As brilliant as Bryant has been at times in these Finals, it’s noteworthy that his best Finals performance (Game 5) came in defeat, and his worst in the deciding victory.

Instead it was L.A.’s cavalry that rode to the rescue. Artest, whom Laker coach Phil Jackson called the team’s MVP tonight, suffocated Paul Pierce on defense and scored 20 points, including a back-breaking 3 with a minute left. Derek Fisher hit a difficult 3 to tie the game midway through the fourth, Gasol owned the glass in the fourth quarter, and Sasha Vujacic stepped out of the freezer to hit two title-clinching free throws with 11 seconds left.

That’s not a knock on Bryant. That’s just how it’s usually been done … far more frequently than most people care to remember. Take Jordan, for instance. He clinched his first title as a mostly-bystander watching a monstrous fourth quarter from John Paxson … and the second with five reserves leading a 16-point comeback against Portland in Game 6 ... and the third watching Paxson nail the game-winner in Phoenix.

In fact, if a player had his legacy defined tonight it wasn’t Bryant, who was the third-best player on his own team, but Gasol. Lambasted for his lack of toughness and fortitude in the 2008 Finals, and earlier in this series, he dominated the fourth quarter with nine points, six rebounds, two assists and a blocked shot. Perhaps that’s why he seemed more emotional than usual in the aftermath.

“He was the one guy I felt really played with good energy," said Lakers coach Phil Jackson.

As a result, the Lakers are champions, no matter how ugly it might have looked in stretches -- "It wasn't well done, but it was done," said Jackson.

And in the end, it wasn't done by legacies or superstars, but by the very basic fact that the Lakers earned so many shots they couldn't help but get at least a few them to the bottom of the net.

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

grishnak boss wrote:YOU STICK TO YOUR IDIOTIC WHINY THEORIES, WE'LL STICK TO THE FACTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

20 more times to the line in Game 7, 51 more times for the series. Those are the FACTS Keep living in your dreamworld. LOL!!!
James_Addiction
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by James_Addiction »

Mess with Artest. . . . . die like the rest!

Lakers 2010 NBA Champions !
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Rorysfan, you're cool, but stop crying like a little bitch.

Your stupid team lost. Only one championship in the last 24 seasons, that's a shame.

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
doghead2009
Opening for Slaughter

Post by doghead2009 »

LOL at the laker troll.. the Lakers comeback last night in the 4th quarter was guided by FREE THROWS!!! the Lakers didn't make a single basket until AFTER the refs had caught the Lakers up by sending them to the FREE THROW LINE all 4th quarter!!! HAHAHA.. I'm not a Celtics fan anyways but fuck LA... I'm a Spurs fan
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

doghead2009 wrote:LOL at the laker troll.. the Lakers comeback last night in the 4th quarter was guided by FREE THROWS!!! the Lakers didn't make a single basket until AFTER the refs had caught the Lakers up by sending them to the FREE THROW LINE all 4th quarter!!! HAHAHA.. I'm not a Celtics fan anyways but fuck LA... I'm a Spurs fan
LMAO

That's like a Poison fan criticizing Led Zeppelin :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

I know this shit happens in places other than LA too, but WTF!? Hey! We won. Lets go fuck some people up and steal some shit!

LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP/KCBS) Celebration after the Lakers win over the Celtics for the NBA championship turned ugly Thursday evening in neighborhoods near the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Hundreds of police officers massed around the Staples Center before Game 7 of the NBA finals , aiming to prevent a repeat of the violence that accompanied the Lakers' victory last year. But despite that, scattered pockets of violence erupted around the arena.

CBS affiliate KCBS reports that rocks and traffic cones were thrown at cars, and motorists were harassed. At least two fights broke out that included several people being dragged from cars.

The windows of one car were smashed and bonfires were started; a cab was set on fire and within moments was engulfed in flames, according to aerial reports from the station.

KCBS reporters saw one man kicked and beaten by at least three people until he appeared to be unconscious.

There were also reports that several fans attempted to loot a gas station and that a nearby McDonald's was apparently broken into and looted.

Moments after the game, the LAPD said they had an "unlawful assembly' situation. Officers on horseback pushed several small groups away from the downtown area. Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department said paramedics treated "multiple patients."

By Friday, police spokesman Cleon Joseph said 38 people had been arrested. Most of the arrests were for public intoxication, while others were for vandalism and inciting a riot.
doghead2009
Opening for Slaughter

Post by doghead2009 »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
doghead2009 wrote:LOL at the laker troll.. the Lakers comeback last night in the 4th quarter was guided by FREE THROWS!!! the Lakers didn't make a single basket until AFTER the refs had caught the Lakers up by sending them to the FREE THROW LINE all 4th quarter!!! HAHAHA.. I'm not a Celtics fan anyways but fuck LA... I'm a Spurs fan
LMAO

That's like a Poison fan criticizing Led Zeppelin :lol:

Best regards,
the Sexx

San Antonio Spurs = 4 NBA championships
Greatest Power Foward of all Time= Tim Duncan
Hall of Fame Coach - Greg Popovich
Great International Stars in Manu Ginobilli and Tony Parker

Dude Ginobilli is from Argentina why u hatin on the Spurs?! haha :lol:
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Rorysfan wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:MORE FROM THE BOSTON NEWS:

And an up and down that the Refs conveniently didn't call. Keep living in denial Laker fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would have been incredibly hard to call in real-time. Was it a bad call as it turns out? Yeah. But it was hardly a sign of bias.

I think the whole bias/fixing talk is overplayed (I mean, I'm sure there's the odd individual ref, but not in conspiracy). However, I do think the quality of officiating leaves a lot to be desired.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

They got fouled a boatload in the 4th by a desperate team that was out fo gas and being shut-down offensively.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

James Worthy fans all fucking laugh at you and your fucking ridiculous Spurpidity.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

What a shitty, shitty game. I thought this was gonna be a classic game but it ended up being shit up and shot up like one of Rory's faggot fucking posts.
ImageImageImage
doghead2009
Opening for Slaughter

Post by doghead2009 »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

James Worthy fans all fucking laugh at you and your fucking ridiculous Spurpidity.

Shut the fuck up you laker cocksucker! Tim Duncan is one of the all time greats!
Out Of The Cellar
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Out Of The Cellar »

Although I kind of blame the refs for some shitty calls on the fourth, I gotta say, the better team won.

I'm a Celtics fan, but they kind of sucked. Phil Jackson was right, the Celtics know how to lose a game in the fourth quarter, and they fuckin' showed it in the most important game of the season.

I'm a big fan of Ray Allen, but he's not the Ray Allen that the Bucks had, or the Supersonics had.

Oh well, Kobe is probably the best player out there today.

Congratulations to the 2010 NBA Champs!
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:Rorysfan, you're cool, but stop crying like a little bitch.

Your stupid team lost. Only one championship in the last 24 seasons, that's a shame.

Best regards,
the Sexx

If you would stop sucking JBJ's cock for one second and read earlier posts you would see where I am not a Celtic or NBA fan for that matter, if Boston had won with that big a gap in foul shots I would be saying the same. If you think for one second that it didn't make a difference then you're as delusional as gayshnak.