LeBron Variety Show & Announcement on Thursday

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Re: LeBron Variety Show & Announcement on Thursday

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Wade, Bosh and LeBronze are fucking losers.
Rich as fuck for being unable to deliver championshipsssssssss
But still rich as fuck losers.
They are paid too much by owners who are also losers.
It's fucking contagious all over the NBA.
Most teams, their players and their owners are all LOSERS.
If you don't win championships -- you are LOSERS.

Stay in the East you fucking pussies.

The East is your only fucking hope of ever making the FINALS.

You absolutely would not make the fucking FINALS in the WEST.

I said it months ago... LeBronze THAT FUCKING LOSER is scared of playing in the West.
The West, where more of their playoff teams year after year after fucking year play above .500 basketball.
Shocking, shit, eh East?

He's still scared of the Western conf.

Why LeBronze, why?

You worthless overpaid overhyped loser x7 fucking cunt.

Lakers D is the WORLD CHAMPIONS main goal this summer, that's why no one in LA gives a fuck about Farmar anymore... his defense SUCKS... and then come OCTOBER the FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING THREE-FUCKING-PEAT IS ON

--- YOU FUCKING EASTERN CUNTS!!!
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
doghead2009
Opening for Slaughter

Post by doghead2009 »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:Wade, Bosh and LeBronze are fucking losers.

uhh Wade has 1 championship
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is hilarious.

Yeti, you dumb fuck, Wade won a championship with Shaq here, in 06.

I think LeBron will stay in Cleveland. If he goes to another team, he'll NEVER get to go home again. People will burn down his house and shit.

Cleveland DOES NOT rock.

I just can't wait for the damn thing to be over, I'm sick of hearing about it already. Basketball just sucks.
Fuck sigs.
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: LeBron Variety Show & Announcment on Thursday

Post by aceshigh »

aceshigh wrote:So, is Lebron going to use this special on Thursday to kick Cleveland in the nuts on national tv?

If he does, that is fucked up!
He just did it!
You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

One of the most surreal presentations in the history of television. I felt like I was watching

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

doghead2009 wrote:
Subhuman Yeti wrote:Wade, Bosh and LeBronze are fucking losers.

uhh Wade has 1 championship

uhh 1 measly fucking championship is NOT championshipssssssssssssssssssss

Brutally rip your fucking shitheads from your fucking stupid asses and LEARN TO FUCKING READ -- YA LOSER CITIES FUCKING DUMBFUCKS!

:lol:

The LAKERS HAVE 16.
CHAMPIONSHIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

16!

Wade won 1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How nice.

Only 1? He's on the same level as the fucking CA / LA / Anaheim / Who gives a fucking fuck really, Angels.

Decades of losers. 1 whole title.

FUCK OFF with your loser teams, cunts!!

Yeti, you dumb fuck, Wade won ONE championship with Shaq here, in 06.

...tell him that ONE isn't SHIT in CHAMPIONSHIP TOWN, you dumb whore!!
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

BWAHAHAHA, LEBRONZE LEAVES FOR GREENER PASTURES AHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

FUCK YOU OHIO, AND FUCK THE CAVS :lol: :lol: :lol:

LEBRONZE HAS TO GO ASK FOR WADE/BOSH'S HELP TO WIN A FUCKIN RING - DID YOU SEE JORDAN BEGGING TO THE FELLOW NBA STARS OF HIS TIME TO JOIN THEM TO WIN RINGS?!?! NOOOOOOO HE DID IT AAAAALLLLL BY HIMSELF, AS KOBE BRYANT HAS - THEY ACTED LIKE MEN, WITH TENACITY AND TALENT!!!

SHAQ HAD TO PLAY WITH OUTSTANDING SG'S IN HIS PRIME TO GET RINGS, OTHERWISE HE'D BE FUCKIN PATRICK EWING :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCK YOU CAVS, AND FUCK LEBRONZE, HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA!!!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

LeBronze, and his fucking security blanket Miami wet dream super team will be MOWED THE FUCKING FUCK DOWN in June 2011 by A FUCKING THREEPEAT hungry fucking LAKE SHOW.

Then what? What will those fuckers do?

The Lake Show won't have Phil on 2012.

Will the HEAT have a chance, then?

FUCK YOU! NO THEY WON'T!!

News Flash, June 2011 - Wade won ONE back in the last decade! ONE!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I honestly feel dumber each time I read a Subhuman Yeti post.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

How is that even possible from a such dumbass fucking pussy who is already stupid as fuck?
aceshigh

Post by aceshigh »

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I don't see why LBJ is getting so much shit from other teams fans(Yeti) for example. And I think You're vastly underating next years Heat squad, but that remains to be seen. Still, they have 2 of the top 3 players in the league and another guy who's top 10 to 15. The lakers had to comeback at home against an old exausted Celtics team last year and Kobe ain't getting any younger. Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and it dosent matter who the other 2 are, that's a scary fucking team, barring injury I don't see a team in the east who can hang with them, The celtics are too old and injury prone, windows already closed.

And James left 30 million on the table, usually guys get shit on for going for the money over the chance to win, it's painfully obvious Lebron knows he couldn't win jack shit in Cle so he's taking less money and going to play for a team with 2 superstars, why the fuck not? playing with numerous stars didn't hurt Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Bird, Mchale, or Kobe.

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

[quote="dtmfs"]I don't see why LBJ is getting so much shit from other teams fans(Yeti) for example. And I think You're vastly underating next years Heat squad, but that remains to be seen. Still, they have 2 of the top 3 players in the league and another guy who's top 10 to 15. The lakers had to comeback at home against an old exausted Celtics team last year and Kobe ain't getting any younger. Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and it dosent matter who the other 2 are, that's a scary fucking team, barring injury I don't see a team in the east who can hang with them, The celtics are too old and injury prone, windows already closed.

And James left 30 million on the table, usually guys get shit on for going for the money over the chance to win, it's painfully obvious Lebron knows he couldn't win jack shit in Cle so he's taking less money and going to play for a team with 2 superstars, why the fuck not? playing with numerous stars didn't hurt Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Bird, Mchale, or Kobe.

EXCELLENT points, Mr. dtmfs. Not only are you great at making videos (when is your next Sludge offering?), you're a gentleman and a scholar as well. BUT...you might want to keep an eye on the Bulls. Other than that...meh. The Knicks will suck, with or without Amare.
Saw a guy on the news yesterday...some dude offered him $50K for his seats (lower bowl, 10th row) :shock: The guy just laughed at him. The season is pretty much sold out, but they had to put aside some walkup tix.
Fuck sigs.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
EXCELLENT points, Mr. dtmfs. Not only are you great at making videos (when is your next Sludge offering?), you're a gentleman and a scholar as well. BUT...you might want to keep an eye on the Bulls. Other than that...meh. The Knicks will suck, with or without Amare.
Saw a guy on the news yesterday...some dude offered him $50K for his seats (lower bowl, 10th row) :shock: The guy just laughed at him. The season is pretty much sold out, but they had to put aside some walkup tix.
I've been busy but planning an epic star wars series starring some sludge posters covering all the movies. anyway The heat IMO are easily the team to beat in the east, Lebron is a beast who can handle the ball like a PG, So they don't need a top PG, Nor center considering bostons old big 3 won with Perkins. wade, Lebron and Bosh are still in their primes, hell Lebron might not even be yet, I just don't see anyone from the east challenging them save for Chi and orlando, maybe.

And Fuck Dan Gilbert, it was real cocky of lebron to have that special and donate all the sponsership $ to charity, what a prick. and LMAO at his guarentee of winning a title before the heat, they better trade for durant, howard, Kobe, and chris paul in the near future if they hope to pull that off. Sideshow bob, shaq, and jamison minus Lebron sure ain't getting it done.

aceshigh

Post by aceshigh »

aceshigh

Post by aceshigh »

nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

The Heat will not win the title next yr. I don't even think they will get out of the East.

They will probably be very good for the regular season, but come playoff time I think they will fall apart.

Bulls, Orlando and Celtics are still very good. The lakers are still the best in the league and would have no problem beating the Heat if they face them in the Finals.

I think the Knicks are going to be a decent team, especially if they are able to get Melo ( trade this season or signing him next summer). I am really excited about Randolph. He has lots of potential. Lamar Odom did say watching him was like looking in the mirror. He's also more athletic than Lamar.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

nycyankee wrote:The Heat will not win the title next yr. I don't even think they will get out of the East.

They will probably be very good for the regular season, but come playoff time I think they will fall apart.

Bulls, Orlando and Celtics are still very good. The lakers are still the best in the league and would have no problem beating the Heat if they face them in the Finals.
Next to Kobe, Wade is probably the best closer in the league, everybody hates on James now but too many let that cloud their vision of just how good all around that dude is, great passer, shot blocker, rebounder, and scorer, and he's only joining forces with Wade and one of the best PF's in Bosh, they got a big ass rookie C they can plug in for size, and can still sign some solid bench players for the league minimum, that team still needs 7 players and you can bet your ass some good vets will play for the minimum just for the chance to play with those 3. once the team is fully assembled we;ll get a better picture of how good they'll be. Orlando don't have a killer instinct and are stuck with carter who's as soft as they come, C's are ancient and really should be rebuilding, Chi IMO is their only threat, and they got Boozer who was pretty low on most teams wish lists compared to the big names, it's a nice signing but that guy's pretty injury prone, but you never know, should be fun watching how this all pans out. The big 3 from 08 started out great and you knew they were an immidiate threat, If this new big 3 gel and accept their roles and start out similiar like 17-0 then you'll know they are for real.

As for the knicks, Hopefully a motivated Amare shows up and not the guy who was up and down in the WCF's. They're def improving which is good for their hard luck fans

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

LeBron James' prime-time lovefest on ESPN was watched in nearly 8.4 million homes, according to preliminary statistics released Friday.

It was the most-watched show on the air, and was viewed by between 10 million and 12 million people, according to industry estimates.

The special, produced by and controlled by James' camp, was created as a platform for him to reveal where he would play next season.

It was the most-watched ESPN program this year.

No surprise, Cleveland drew the biggest ratings for the show Thursday, with about 398,000 homes out of 1.5 million tuned in.

the show lived up to the hype..it was awesome!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

I hate the Lakers but thanks to Lebron James, I am rooting for them next season. GO KOBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRhlGa ... r_embedded

Last night's introduction was the most embarrassing thing I have seen in the sports world in a long time. I think Lebron should worry about winning 1 championship before he starts thinking about 7 titles. "it's going to be easy" he said. I wonder what Kobe thinks about that?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Yeah, this asshole would actually make me pull for the Celtics or Lakers, something I could never have envisioned.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:How is that even possible from a such dumbass fucking pussy who is already stupid as fuck?
Have you actually READ the corky romano drool you post?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
aceshigh

Post by aceshigh »

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

God bless YouTube.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

nycyankee wrote:I hate the Lakers but thanks to Lebron James, I am rooting for them next season. GO KOBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRhlGa ... r_embedded

Last night's introduction was the most embarrassing thing I have seen in the sports world in a long time. I think Lebron should worry about winning 1 championship before he starts thinking about 7 titles. "it's going to be easy" he said. I wonder what Kobe thinks about that?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT VID WAS LOL'R!!!

MORE BUTTHURT NEWS:

You knew that your city had nothing but hometown loyalty to offer LeBron. You knew that he was way too big for your town. You knew that his handlers were going to make his head as big as a New York City Skyscraper. You knew ESPN's mega-hype machine would encourage the King.

You didn't riot when your General Manager and team ownership refused to get LeBron some help. You saw the postseason chokes and you still never sent a clear message to ownership that you weren't going to take it.

You bought into LeBron's hype and you thought he could do it all by himself. You, Cleveland Cavs fan, you did it!

You didn't give LeBron a reason to stay. You thought hometown loyalty would be enough for the most hyped NBA player in the game's history to stay. You actually thought a guy whose ego is as big as the Empire State Building would stick around no matter what.

You were wrong.

In case you haven't noticed, loyalty is highly overrated in 2010.

Shame on you, Cleveland fans, for thinking that LeBron's world revolves around you. Shame on you for not understanding how the real world works.

Blame yourselves, Cleveland fans. You bought into a fairy tale and now you have no one to blame but yourselves.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.