Holy Jesus lord the Buffalo Bills....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Holy Jesus lord the Buffalo Bills....

Post by KISSRULES06 »

have finally fucking released Trent Edwards. We may now be able to salvage oh I dunno number one draft pic but I will also settle for a 3-13 record. God this team sucks ass
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Holy Jesus lord the Buffalo Bills....

Post by ParaDime77 »

I can't wait to see who they bring in next. They are better off dusting off Culpepper and Garcia from the UFL at this point. Edwards was fucking terrible. Fitzpatrick isn't worth a shit either.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

I don't see the logic of not trading him????
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Trent Edwards sucks. He was tentative on the field and his teammates didn't respect him. Nobody was going to give Buffalo anything for him.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

SkyDog112046 wrote:Trent Edwards sucks. He was tentative on the field and his teammates didn't respect him. Nobody was going to give Buffalo anything for him.
Someone would've given a late draft pick. Hell the Browns got a 6th round for Charlie Frye, and Edwards is no worse than him. All I'm saying Skydog, is that a franchise with any brains doesn't give anything away. Edwards will be signed, tomorrow. Whatever team signs him, would probably have given up a pick for him.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Tymaster wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:Trent Edwards sucks. He was tentative on the field and his teammates didn't respect him. Nobody was going to give Buffalo anything for him.
Someone would've given a late draft pick. Hell the Browns got a 6th round for Charlie Frye, and Edwards is no worse than him. All I'm saying Skydog, is that a franchise with any brains doesn't give anything away. Edwards will be signed, tomorrow. Whatever team signs him, would probably have given up a pick for him.
From what they were saying during the game yesterday there were issues with Edwards. I don't think they were going to get anything for him, especially with the labor situation and the additional value being placed on future draft picks.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
From what they were saying during the game yesterday there were issues with Edwards. I don't think they were going to get anything for him, especially with the labor situation and the additional value being placed on future draft picks.
I could see Edwards winding up in Cleveland, San Francisco, Jacksonville, or Arizona.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Tymaster wrote:I could see Edwards winding up in Cleveland, San Francisco, Jacksonville, or Arizona.
Only because those teams won't have to give anything up to get him.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Tymaster wrote: Someone would've given a late draft pick.
Sounds like they shopped him, and couldn't find any takers. So, no. :|
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Bears. Bears. Bears. Bulls. Bears.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
jahlive 420
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by jahlive 420 »

johnk5150 wrote:Bears. Bears. Bears. Bulls. Bears.
Ditka............
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

jahlive 420 wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Bears. Bears. Bears. Bulls. Bears.
Ditka............
Who would win in a fight between coach Ditka and a hurricane? Before you answer my friends, the hurricane's name...is hurricane Ditka.

Man this town is funner when the Bears aren't shitty. And they're shitty more often than not.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Bill Swerski: Now, gentlemen, let me ask you this: What if Da Bears were all 14 inches tall, you know, about so high? Now, what's your score of today's game?

Carl Wollarski: Against Da Giants?

Bill Swerski: Yes, give 'em a handicap.

Carl Wollarski: Bears 18, Giants 10. And that would finally be a good game.

Pat Arnold: Yeah, it would be a good game. Mini Bears 24, Giants 14.

Todd O'Conner: What about Ditka? Would he be mini, too?

Bill Swerski: No, he would be full-grown.

Todd O'Conner: Oh, then, uh.. Mini Bears 31, Giants 7.

Carl Wollarski: Oh, hold on. Then I change mine, too. I thought it was Mini Ditka.

Bill Swerski: Okay, gentlemen, another scenario: Da Bears, they don't make it, the plane is delayed.. and the only one who shows up is Ditka. Ditka vs. Da Giants. Okay, score, gentlemen.

Pat Arnold: Alright, after da heart attack, I gotta say Ditka 17, Giants 14. He just barely gets by.

Bill Swerski: Alright, that sounds exciting. Perhaps, you know, a late Ditka field goal.

Todd O'Conner: Bears!

Superfans: Bears!
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

ParaDime77 wrote:I can't wait to see who they bring in next. They are better off dusting off Culpepper and Garcia from the UFL at this point. Edwards was fucking terrible. Fitzpatrick isn't worth a shit either.
While it was against my Patriots' piss poor pass defense, I'd say Fitzpatrick kind of showed he's worth more than a shit on Sunday.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

WTF wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:I can't wait to see who they bring in next. They are better off dusting off Culpepper and Garcia from the UFL at this point. Edwards was fucking terrible. Fitzpatrick isn't worth a shit either.
While it was against my Patriots' piss poor pass defense, I'd say Fitzpatrick kind of showed he's worth more than a shit on Sunday.
Way to justify the loss man, you can't be serious.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

ParaDime77 wrote:
WTF wrote:
Fitzpatrick didn't look all that bad against the Patriots. In some spots he looked pretty good. He did manage to put up 23 points (The other TD was special teams). Yeah, the Bills lost, but Fitzpatrick played better than Edwards has played.
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

guess who's a Jaguar now? :D
noam_bombsky
Forming a Band

Post by noam_bombsky »

Now if only the 49ers would get rid of Alex Smith...
It's like granny always said: "Some turds float to the top; some turds sink to the bottom. In the end, they all get flushed."
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

ParaDime77 wrote:
WTF wrote:
I'm a Pats fan, so I didn't realize I was justifying the Bills' loss.
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

djwill665 wrote:guess who's a Jaguar now? :D
:lol: yeah unreal, he's really gonna give Garrard a run for it

Edwards was fine and dandy a few years back when he got us to 6 and 1 then thet promptly shit the bed the rest of the season by goin 7 and 9. He took a shot against Arizona, got a concussion and became a headcase. I think that hit destroyed his career and confidence fo sho