The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS »

poizond13 wrote:
TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Now THAT was COLTS Football!! One down, 7 to go!
They won by 2 points not exactly a blowout
Winning is winning, boy. Yeah, the Titans made is somewhat close at the end, but we controlled that game from the first play to the last. Peyton Manning showed why he is STILL the best player in the game today. Chris Johnson had his big plays, but we held him to 111 yards, which is exactly what we wanted to do. In the end we made the plays we needed to get to win. Big showdown next weekend against the Jaguars, I am buying my ticket right now.
You are such a cunt of epic proportions, last week you were crying in your beer about you hope they score another touchdown this season let alone win and this week your acting as if they won the fucking superbowl
Thats the TRUTH and sometimes the TRUTH hurts
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

last week you were crying in your beer about you hope they score another touchdown this season let alone win

:lol:

I'm assuming you're talking about the post where I made the comment about playoffs? It was a joke you fucking idiot, if you knew anything about football at all you would've known that. Now get out of the fucking locker room, homo.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS

poizond13 wrote:
last week you were crying in your beer about you hope they score another touchdown this season let alone win

I'm assuming you're talking about the post where I made the comment about playoffs? It was a joke you fucking idiot, if you knew anything about football at all you would've known that. Now get out of the fucking locker room, homo.

Says the fan boy who hangs from not only Bert Miracles ball bag but Payton Manning as well

do you have such a miserable life that all of "your victories" are the ones you live vicariously through others.

Do you have any victories or accomplishments that are your own? that you yourself achieved or just those of the Colts or Bert Miracles
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

poizond13 wrote:

Says the fan boy who hangs from not only Bert Miracles ball bag but Payton Manning as well

do you have such a miserable life that all of "your victories" are the ones you live vicariously through others.

Do you have any victories or accomplishments that are your own? that you yourself achieved or just those of the Colts or Bert Miracles
LOL.

Sounds like someone got a little sand in their vagina. :lol: Relax bro, remember you have a killer gig promoting wedding singers and cover bands!! :lol: Christ, you are giving Tymaster's bankrupt and divorced ass a run for "worst life." :lol: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

TRUTHABOUTCOCKSQUIRTS should get the fuck out of this thread. Dragging lame Gossip Board beef into the Locker Room? Come on.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

MurrayFiend wrote:TRUTHABOUTCOCKSQUIRTS

TRUTHABOUTCONCERTS

MurrayFiend wrote:TRUTHABOUTCOCKSQUIRTS should get the fuck out of this thread. Dragging lame Gossip Board beef into the Locker Room? Come on.
Fuck you cunt bag

explain exactly how I am dragging gossip board shit into this thread?

I believe my comment was how the Colts only won the game by 2 points in response to P13 comment
poizond13 wrote:Now THAT was COLTS Football!! One down, 7 to go!
I believe that would be directly related to the game tonight and nothing to do with the gossip board you fucking retard
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:Peyton Manning showed why he is STILL the best player in the game today.
No matter how many times you say it Greg... He isn't. The stats and FACTS prove it. Manning is a great player and leads the league in passing yards, but he is not the best player in the league. Unless of course you can post stats proving your claim son..
poizond13 wrote:Chris Johnson had his big plays, but we held him to 111 yards, which is exactly what we wanted to do.
So the Colts were willing to give him an over 100+ yard game? That was sweet of them... making themselves look bad like that for the sake of Johnson's stats.. :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Luminiferous wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Peyton Manning showed why he is STILL the best player in the game today.
No matter how many times you say it Greg... He isn't. The stats and FACTS prove it. Manning is a great player and leads the league in passing yards, but he is not the best player in the league. Unless of course you can post stats proving your claim son..
Luminiferous is correct. As of right now not only is Peyton Manning not the best player in the league, but he isn't even the best QB in the AFC. Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, and Matt Cassel are all outplaying Manning this season.

Q: Can you guess which QB has the best stats over the past 5 seasons?
A: Drew Brees

Some stats:
Manning's QB rating is 91.2 = 15th rated
Completion % is 66.4% = 5th rated
INT's are 15 = 4th most in the league
TD's are 26 = 2nd, but QBs #1, # 3, & #4 have played one less game has played

If the MVP voting were to take place today Manning would finish 5th or worse.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Tom Brady is kinda frightening right now.
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

MurrayFiend wrote:Tom Brady is kinda frightening right now.
^True.

On a side note,
Bill, can you take it from here.....

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Luminiferous wrote:
Eleven INTs in 4 game eliminates anyone from best player in the game discussion in said season. Regardless of his past accomplishments.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I predict the Colts will not lose today and Peyton will not throw one interception!!

The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl continues today!!
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Kevin Harland is the White Gus Johnson.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

HA HA lil pp jags win hold on to 1st place
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Jacksonville wins. All they have to do is beat Indy and the Colts' season is over. That is called controlling your own destiny.

If you really want to get technical, only one team in the AFC completely controls their own destiny, meaning they are guaranteed of a certain placement regardless of what other teams do. Every other team's destiny in terms of making the playoffs or getting a particular seeding depends to some degree on what other teams do:

#1 New England 11-2
Already clinched playoffs.

Winning 2 of 3 remaining games guarantees #1 seed
Winning 1 of 2 remaining conference games guarantees #2 seed

Jax and KC can't catch them, and they currently own the tiebreakers with the 3 teams that can potentially finish tied or ahead of them. Vegas has them at a 94% chance of getting the #1 and 5% chance of getting #2. That is called controlling your destiny. Needing to win all your remaining games to barely squeak into the playoffs is not controlling your own destiny.

But for the record, I wouldn't mind seeing Indy get in and going to Foxboro to play New England in January if it means a chance of the game conditions like there were in Chicago today.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:But for the record, I wouldn't mind seeing Indy get in and going to Foxboro to play New England in January if it means a chance of the game conditions like there were in Chicago today.
Anyone that thought the conditions would affect a pro like Brady today is a fool.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

johnk5150 wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:But for the record, I wouldn't mind seeing Indy get in and going to Foxboro to play New England in January if it means a chance of the game conditions like there were in Chicago today.
Anyone that thought the conditions would affect a pro like Brady today is a fool.
Deion "Fool" Sanders says hello.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

johnk5150 wrote:
No, but it would (and has) severely messed up Peyton "Mr Indoors" Manning. Brady historically has had his best games in bad weather. If the two of them faced off in Foxboro on a day like is was in Chicago today Manning would have 3 times as many INTs as TDs while Brady and his offense could be penciled in for 35-42 points.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

The latest line has Indy as a 5 point favorite. Indy can't run or stop the run, and Jacksonville has a very good running game. As long as Garrard protects the ball the Jaguars should win this game.

Having already hypothetically pocketed $512.50 going against a vastly overrated Indy team that depends too much on their QB who is having a sub-par season, and looking at the money line on this game, I am going to call up my associate and hypothetically wager $390 to make $470.

Jax should win outright, but they will most certainly cover and unless Polian's refs screw them the Jags plus 5 points is too good to pass up.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I could kinda see the Colts winning out and making the playoffs.

But the only Jacksonville game I've seen this year was the Mon. Night one where they got raped by Tennessee, so I'm in no position to predict the outcome of this one.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

MurrayFiend wrote:I could kinda see the Colts winning out and making the playoffs.

But the only Jacksonville game I've seen this year was the Mon. Night one where they got raped by Tennessee, so I'm in no position to predict the outcome of this one.
They just may do that, Jacksonville is no great shakes, but they're gonna get their asses handed to them in the playoffs. Nobody from that division is going anywhere this year. All four of them suck.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I agree. Right now, as much as I despise New England, I do not see any AFC team defeating the Patriots...
bane

Post by bane »

MurrayFiend wrote:I agree. Right now, as much as I despise New England, I do not see any AFC team defeating the Patriots...
The way they're playing right now, I don't see any NFC team doing it either!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Honestly, Tom Brady is by far the best QB of my lifetime. Branch or no Branch, he deserves recognition...
bane

Post by bane »

MurrayFiend wrote:Honestly, Tom Brady is by far the best QB of my lifetime. Branch or no Branch, he deserves recognition...
I think I'd disagree with that. I think Manning is arguably better, but regardless, they're 1 and 1a. They're both really, really good.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yeah, I can live with Manning (even with the last 4 games) being one of the greatest.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Keep in mind, I'm drunk as fuck! I wish the Tenn. Titans stood a chance at the playoffs!