The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Superbowl Starts Sunday!!

Post by Facedown »

eddie lee roth wrote:lil pp if deep down you knew the colts weren't going to make it why didn't you say so before the playoffs began?
Because he's a troll.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

poizond13 wrote:This is pure idiot logic.
Son, how many Superbowls have been played in Indianapolis? And how many Superbowls and Sugar Bowls have been played in New Orleans, where I'm from?

You know dick on this subject, boy. Your own people don't want the faggot Colts in the big game. Get used to it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Peyton Manning. 9-10 in the playoffs. What a hero :lol:

MVP FOR SURE!
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

That's another thing Manning has over Brady, right; more playoff LOSSES! Seven times the Dolts have been ONE AND DONE with Captain Forehead! HAHA!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

COLTS AIN'T NO BETTER THAN MY CHIEFS FUCK YOU FAGS! COLTS SUCK DICK JUST LIKE THEY FANZ!
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Chiefs are Super Bowl-bound for sure.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Peyton Manning now has a .474 winning percentage in playoff games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

poizond13 wrote:NYJ and Baltimore are virtually identical on defense compared to last year. Same schemes, same personnel for the most part. Peyton Manning has picked apart Rex Ryan's defenses for the last 5 years. That will not change just because it's a year later, and Baltimore pretty much runs the same defense as they have for the past 10 years.

And please tell me WHERE we are showing our age at skill positions? We continue to stay young on both sides of the ball. We have very few veteran players but none of them are slowing down at all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:You stupid fuck. This is pure idiot logic. People from out of town are coming for the Superbowl regardless of who is in the game. Tickets will be sold out months in advance, long before it's decided what teams will play in the game. Every hotel room within a 50 mile radius of Indy will be sold out before the season even begins. Only an ignorant non-sports fan like yourself would think anything otherwise. In fact, I think it benefits the local economy even more if the Colts make it. Why? Because local bars and restaurants will be swamped with Colts fans who couldn't afford or couldn't find tickets to the big game. The city will be abuzz for two weeks with people going out and spending money in bars and restaurants and on merch long before the out of towners arrive for Superbowl weekend.
God, you really are fucking retarded. And all this time I thought it was an act.

A city wants as many people from out of town at an event. They book hotels, rent cars, eat in restaurants, and go to local businesses.

If the home town team makes it to the Superbowl there most certainly will be a lot of people coming from out of town to see the game. But the bunches of tickets that go to fans of the two teams or get bought from scalpers will end up going to local people who won't do anything but drive in the day of the game. The local bars have a greater chance of being full if the Superbowl is held in another city and people want somewhere to go to watch their team because they couldn't get tickets and accommodations in the host city.

But I guess you should be excused from knowing that because you've only been following football for about 12 or 13 months.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:You stupid fuck. This is pure idiot logic. People from out of town are coming for the Superbowl regardless of who is in the game. Tickets will be sold out months in advance, long before it's decided what teams will play in the game. Every hotel room within a 50 mile radius of Indy will be sold out before the season even begins. Only an ignorant non-sports fan like yourself would think anything otherwise. In fact, I think it benefits the local economy even more if the Colts make it. Why? Because local bars and restaurants will be swamped with Colts fans who couldn't afford or couldn't find tickets to the big game. The city will be abuzz for two weeks with people going out and spending money in bars and restaurants and on merch long before the out of towners arrive for Superbowl weekend.
God, you really are fucking retarded. And all this time I thought it was an act.

A city wants as many people from out of town at an event. They book hotels, rent cars, eat in restaurants, and go to local businesses.

If the home town team makes it to the Superbowl there most certainly will be a lot of people coming from out of town to see the game. But the bunches of tickets that go to fans of the two teams or get bought from scalpers will end up going to local people who won't do anything but drive in the day of the game. The local bars have a greater chance of being full if the Superbowl is held in another city and people want somewhere to go to watch their team because they couldn't get tickets and accommodations in the host city.

But I guess you should be excused from knowing that because you've only been following football for about 12 or 13 months.
This argument is moot. The Colts will not make it to the Super Bowl next year.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

LetUsPrey wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:

This argument is moot. The Colts will not make it to the Super Bowl next year.
Get ready to eat crow, boy! We will not accept anything less than a Super Bowl appearance! We're already getting pumped for next year!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

LetUsPrey wrote:This argument is moot. The Colts will not make it to the Super Bowl next year.
They most likely won't win the division either. They are going to get another year older while the other teams in their division should improve next year. If Phillips can fix the Houston defense and Jax doesn't lose their QB and top RB to injuries like they did this year Indy might finish 3rd.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

That tripe that Greg posted is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here, and I've seen a lot. He's pretty much cemented himself as the biggest clownshoe on this board.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
LetUsPrey wrote:This argument is moot. The Colts will not make it to the Super Bowl next year.
They most likely won't win the division either. They are going to get another year older while the other teams in their division should improve next year. If Phillips can fix the Houston defense and Jax doesn't lose their QB and top RB to injuries like they did this year Indy might finish 3rd.
Yeah, but Peyton will start every game and throw lots of passes.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Maybe P13 is Jim Caldwell - neither of them seem to know shit about football:

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-305174

Colts' inexplicable timeout aids in Jets last-second victory
By Chris Chase

The New York Jets were content. A long kickoff return and a few short plays had moved the ball to the Indianapolis Colts' 33-yard line late in Saturday's AFC wild card playoff game. That was in range for kicker Nick Folk(notes), who would be called upon to boot a potentially-game-winning 51-yard field goal with a few seconds left. All the Jets needed to do was run down the clock to set up Folk's attempt.

Clinging to a one-point lead with 29 seconds left in the game, this was the best case scenario for Indianapolis. New York would have a chance to win, but with the lengthy distance of the try there was a reasonable chance Folk would miss the kick. When the Jets ran the ball to the middle of the field on first-and-10, Indianapolis had to be relieved. They were playing for the field goal. There was still hope.

And then Colts coach Jim Caldwell did something that was so inexplicable, so bizarre and so mind-bogglingly stupid, that it still defies belief one day later. He called his final timeout.

Peyton Manning's(notes) face says it all. He knows the timeout could, and likely will, backfire. After leading his team to fourth-quarter comeback, he's watching it all slip away. In the immediate aftermath of the timeout, Manning seems to go through the five stages of grief: denial ("no, that couldn't have been us that called the timeout"); anger ("what's Irsay's phone number. I need to tell him to fire this idiot Caldwell. I'll be player-coach next year"); bargaining ("eh, who knows? Maybe it'll work. This could be the earliest icing of a kicker ever"); depression ("why me? Tom Brady(notes) gets Belichick, I get Caldwell") and acceptance ("I'm going to be 9-10 in the playoffs. They're going to call me 'Marino' when I retire.")

What could have possessed Caldwell to call that timeout? What was he thinking? Why would you ever allow a jumpy Mark Sanchez(notes) to take a breather or the Jets staff to reconsider playing for a long kick or the offense time to realize that there were plays open down the side of the field? Jim Caldwell essentially gave the Jets a fourth timeout. And, even worse, he helped convince the team to go for the jugular rather than play it safe.

The coach was asked about it after the game and gave the sort of clueless explanation you'd expect from someone who had just taken one of the worst timeouts you'll ever see:

"I didn't care [if they were going to kick.] I was going to make sure they couldn't. Make them snap the ball. They were in field goal range."

"They were in field goal range. So we wanted to try to make them snap the ball as many times as they possibly could. Wasn't going to let them just sit there and take [the clock] down. So [we] used a timeout in that situation."

Essentially, Jim Caldwell was hoping Mark Sanchez would turn into Joe Pisarcik and make such an egregious error that Indianapolis wouldn't have to face a field goal. That strategy would have been acceptable if the Jets had already been in chip shot range. You can try to force a catastrophic mistake when there's no hope you can win the game. But a 51-yard field goal is no gimme. As a coach, Caldwell may not like the fact that his defense let the Jets get that close, but you accept that, all things being even, a 51-yard field goal is better for you than a 33-yard one.

Nope. Jim Caldwell called timeout, an awful, pointless timeout that helped New York's chances of victory go from possible to probable.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The argument is really stupid considering Greg isn't from Indianapolis.
He doesn't live in Indiana.
Indy is HIS city as much as the Colts being HIS team.. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Peyton Manning's face says it all. He knows the timeout could, and likely will, backfire. After leading his team to fourth-quarter comeback, he's watching it all slip away. In the immediate aftermath of the timeout, Manning seems to go through the five stages of grief:

denial ("no, that couldn't have been us that called the timeout")

anger ("what's Irsay's phone number. I need to tell him to fire this idiot Caldwell. I'll be player-coach next year")

bargaining ("eh, who knows? Maybe it'll work. This could be the earliest icing of a kicker ever")

depression ("why me? Tom Brady(notes) gets Belichick, I get Caldwell")

and acceptance ("I'm going to be 9-10 in the playoffs. They're going to call me 'Marino' when I retire.")
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:That tripe that Greg posted is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here, and I've seen a lot. He's pretty much cemented himself as the biggest clownshoe on this board.
True but he did have that established in his first three posts years ago.
MurrayFiend wrote:Chiefs are Super Bowl-bound for sure.
We were just there a couple years ago in 1970. WE WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A SUPER BOWL WIN! CHIEFS FANS SEE PAST THIS LOSS AND ARE GETTING HELLA-PUMPED FOR NEXT YEAR ALREADY!

Calledworst.
ImageImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:He's pretty much cemented himself as the biggest clownshoe on this board.
You are at least a year behind, he really did that w/ last years SB!!
That was glorious. I've never been prouder to not be a Colts fan.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

MurrayFiend wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:He's pretty much cemented himself as the biggest clownshoe on this board.
You are at least a year behind, he really did that w/ last years SB!!
That was glorious. I've never been prouder to not be a Colts fan.
I gotta give credit to P13, if it weren't for him I wouldn't have given two shits about that Super Bowl last year. He gave me a reason to watch that shit and root for (or against?) somebody.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

poizond13 wrote:Well, it was a tough night, tough to accept losing in that way. No doubt, our standards are high, and we expect nothing less than a Superbowl each and every year. The disappointment is immense and there's nothing that can make that feeling go away.

However, all things are considered, I'm extremely proud of this team and have NEVER been more proud to be a Colts fan. The way the players fought and persevered despite all the injuries and adversity is truly something to be remembered. No excuses, because like I said, we always expect to get to the Superbowl no matter who's on the roster. But if you predicted this many key injuries before the season began, not many people would have even dreamed that we would make it this far. I really was hoping we could make a run, but deep inside I knew, with the amount of injuries we sustained, we simply didn't have enough talent left on the roster to make it to the Superbowl. That's a reality and NOT an excuse.

Make no mistake, we will make the necessary adjustments in the offseason to get better and improve this team. If you consider the amount of high caliber players we will have coming back from injury, that pretty much equals the best off season improvement of all time. We'll also have a higher draft pick than usual and will also seek to improve the team in other ways, as usual.

Make no mistake, WE WILL BE BACK!!! And guess what? The Superbowl is in INDIANAPOLIS next year! The road BACK begins NOW!
"Oh waiter?...*snaps fingers*...Could you bring P13's high chair and warm bottle? And don't forget the burp rag!"

Let me grab my violin and play P13 a rousing chorus of "My Heart Bleeds Fucking Shit For You"!

Fucking Peyton-worshipping, cock snuggling faggot.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Well, it was a tough night, tough to accept losing in that way.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night

BRAIN HEMORRHAGE!

Sounds like you've had a lot of tough nights...CRYYYYYYING! Let it out Pee, let the tears flow while the rest of us laugh! BOOOOHOOOOOO! Bend over and take it up the ass like the good little girl that you are.

Wasn't that game BEAUTIFUL? What thoughts was running though your mind as that kick was went down the pipe? Same as last year? MOMMY!?

You've ate so much crow you're starting to sprout fucking feathers.

LOOZER! LOUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZERRRRRRRRR! YEAH! WOOHOO! EAT SHIT PUNK BITCH! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? WOOOHOOO!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:Peyton Manning's face says it all. He knows the timeout could, and likely will, backfire. After leading his team to fourth-quarter comeback, he's watching it all slip away. In the immediate aftermath of the timeout, Manning seems to go through the five stages of grief:

denial ("no, that couldn't have been us that called the timeout")

anger ("what's Irsay's phone number. I need to tell him to fire this idiot Caldwell. I'll be player-coach next year")

bargaining ("eh, who knows? Maybe it'll work. This could be the earliest icing of a kicker ever")

depression ("why me? Tom Brady(notes) gets Belichick, I get Caldwell")

and acceptance ("I'm going to be 9-10 in the playoffs. They're going to call me 'Marino' when I retire.")
Knockout post close thread.
End of My Daze
Headlining Clubs

Post by End of My Daze »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Well, it was a tough night, tough to accept losing in that way. No doubt, our standards are high, and we expect nothing less than a Superbowl each and every year. The disappointment is immense and there's nothing that can make that feeling go away.

However, all things are considered, I'm extremely proud of this team and have NEVER been more proud to be a Colts fan. The way the players fought and persevered despite all the injuries and adversity is truly something to be remembered. No excuses, because like I said, we always expect to get to the Superbowl no matter who's on the roster. But if you predicted this many key injuries before the season began, not many people would have even dreamed that we would make it this far. I really was hoping we could make a run, but deep inside I knew, with the amount of injuries we sustained, we simply didn't have enough talent left on the roster to make it to the Superbowl. That's a reality and NOT an excuse.

Make no mistake, we will make the necessary adjustments in the offseason to get better and improve this team. If you consider the amount of high caliber players we will have coming back from injury, that pretty much equals the best off season improvement of all time. We'll also have a higher draft pick than usual and will also seek to improve the team in other ways, as usual.

Make no mistake, WE WILL BE BACK!!! And guess what? The Superbowl is in INDIANAPOLIS next year! The road BACK begins NOW!
"Oh waiter?...*snaps fingers*...Could you bring P13's high chair and warm bottle? And don't forget the burp rag!"

Let me grab my violin and play P13 a rousing chorus of "My Heart Bleeds Fucking Shit For You"!

Fucking Peyton-worshipping, cock snuggling faggot.

:lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Jr.
Take your loss!

How does losing again taste this year?

Would you like to order a bowl of shut the fuck up until next season soup?
:lol:
WTF

Post by WTF »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Will the Colts announce a tentative date when the road to the super bowl
will once again start???

Let me know so I can set my DVR to the
Hallmark Channel for the announcement!!

Take your loss junior!
LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Post by LitaJett »

Did anyone guess he would bring the Patriots into the Colts loss? I know I didn't. Trolling at it's best!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

You guys need to quit posting in P13s baiting thread.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

Interesting statistic: Peyton Manning is 141-67 as a starter in the regular season, 9-10 in the postseason.

So when the going gets tough, Manning usually goes in his pants.