Atdhe.net

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

John Oates Mustache
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Atdhe.net

Post by John Oates Mustache »

Damn Government, went to check out some hockey and it's down. From doing some reading, apparently several of these type sites were seized. Guess it's back to the bar for UFC :cry:
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Atdhe.net

Post by MurrayFiend »

R.I.P.

:(

We had a good NFL season together, me and that site. Oh well, I guess the timing's alright.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

poizond13 wrote:http://atdhe.me
Sweet, bookmarked. Thanks a bundle.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

thanks for the update.
I'm a big UFC fan, and use the site for upcoming fights.
Would love to pay for fights, but at this time money is very tight.
Hopefully everything works out alright.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

The thing I dont get is it said that site has been gone since beginning of year. I used it the other night for the Strikeforce fights, and it worked fine.
What's that about?
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

What i don't get is WTF is Homeland Security doing anything on this,is atdhe going to bomb something?
Dont they(or shouldn't they)have something better to do? Bastards,we cant steal anything anymore...
:P

Morton repeated that message during Wednesday’s operation.
“This swift action by our Homeland Security Investigations New York special agents and analysts sends a clear message to website operators who mistakenly believe it’s worth the risk to take copyrighted programming and portray it as their own,” Morton said. “We will continue to aggressively investigate this type of crime with our law enforcement partners.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48692.html
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

tripsgirl wrote:What i don't get is WTF is Homeland Security doing anything on this,is atdhe going to bomb something?
Dont they(or shouldn't they)have something better to do? Bastards,we cant steal anything anymore...
:P

Morton repeated that message during Wednesday’s operation.
“This swift action by our Homeland Security Investigations New York special agents and analysts sends a clear message to website operators who mistakenly believe it’s worth the risk to take copyrighted programming and portray it as their own,” Morton said. “We will continue to aggressively investigate this type of crime with our law enforcement partners.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48692.html
Interesting article. Funny how the HSI talk like they are one badass organization but when it comes to doing work that counts (securing border etc etc) they walk around with their thumbs up their asses.
Politico.com is known as a website that leans to the left, when you read comments, 99% of comments bomb on the Obama administration. Makes you think huh?
Another site that does the same as atdhe.net is-
http://rojadirecta.es/
Somebody posted that link more than once in the comments section.
John Oates Mustache
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by John Oates Mustache »

Thanks!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

From the Wall Street Journal-

Sports Websites Seized in Crackdown on Illegal Streaming .Article NEW YORK—Federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have seized 10 websites that they allege illegally streamed live sports, including National Football League games and pay-per-view events by World Wrestling Entertainment and Ultimate Fighting Championship.

The seizures, which occurred Tuesday, are the latest in an effort by the U.S. Justice Department and ICE to target websites that illegally distribute copyrighted materials, such as movies and television shows, or sell pirated products.

However, the impact of the seizures can be short-lived, as the website operators often move to new locations on the Internet within hours or days.

"The illegal streaming of professional sporting events over the Internet deals a financial body blow to leagues and broadcasters who are forced to pass their losses off to fans by raising prices for tickets and pay-per-view events," said Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan.

The crackdown comes less than a week before the Super Bowl, the NFL's premier event.

The websites are: Atdhe.net, Channelsurfing.net, HQ-Streams.com, HQ-Streams.net, Firstrow.net, Ilemi.com, Iilemi.com, IiLemii.com, Rojadirecta.org and Rojadirecta.com.

Contact information for the seized websites wasn't immediately available Wednesday.

On Wednesday, the websites displayed a page indicating it had been seized by federal authorities.

The websites allegedly provided links to other websites that provided live, streaming events by the NFL, the National Basketball Association, the National Hockey League, WWE and UFC, prosecutors said.

Write to Chad Bray at [email protected]
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Bullshit that they have to raise ppv prices because of these sites.
So, if these sites do not exist, they will drop their prices?
How is Super Bowl affected? Its on free tv!
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

Yeah i wouldn't worry, this type of thing is impossible to stop, it will just take another form or be under a different address.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

The NFL's main problem with the sites is that they allow fans to watch out of market games that wouldn't otherwise be broadcast in their home markets. DirecTv pays the NFL big bucks for the rights to offer Sunday Ticket. The NFL doesn't want anything or anyone jeopardizing the value of that contract.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

poizond13 wrote:The NFL's main problem with the sites is that they allow fans to watch out of market games that wouldn't otherwise be broadcast in their home markets. DirecTv pays the NFL big bucks for the rights to offer Sunday Ticket. The NFL doesn't want anything or anyone jeopardizing the value of that contract.
good point.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

clicked on the latest site for atdhe, and it shows that it was suspended.
Hopefully it comes back up, but hmmm, I dont know.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

yeahbuddy wrote:Bullshit that they have to raise ppv prices because of these sites.
There's a thing called advertising. You ought to check into it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Bullshit that they have to raise ppv prices because of these sites.
There's a thing called advertising. You ought to check into it.
why dont you explain it to me.