The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by ParaDime77 »

ATASTEOFEVIL wrote:
Dawg5man wrote:Check out this old-school Road Warriors interview..

Notice when Animal gets off of the bus..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAf1meV5fpI
That's great !!!
So cool! Two of the most legendary, baddest motherfuckers of all time!! TELL 'EM HAWK!!!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Credit: prowrestling.net

Thursday morning in a Moore County, NC courtroom, Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges. The charges he plead guilty to were as follows: two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to that, he was also sentenced to 30 months probation. Additional jail time could be served if he violates the terms of his probation. There is no word yet on when his jail sentence will begin.

A request was granted so Hardy can travel outside of North Carolina to continue working for TNA.

Since Hardy pleaded guilty, the other counts against him were dropped and he also agreed to remain in a drug abuse program
Where's Izzy?
LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

Angry Jew wrote:Credit: prowrestling.net

Thursday morning in a Moore County, NC courtroom, Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges. The charges he plead guilty to were as follows: two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to that, he was also sentenced to 30 months probation. Additional jail time could be served if he violates the terms of his probation. There is no word yet on when his jail sentence will begin.

A request was granted so Hardy can travel outside of North Carolina to continue working for TNA.

Since Hardy pleaded guilty, the other counts against him were dropped and he also agreed to remain in a drug abuse program
A little surprised that he only got ten days, thought that the DA would attempt to make an example of him. $100 K, that's pretty steep. What kind of royalties do you think he's getting from TNA Jew? Salary wise, I wouldn't think he's getting anywhere near 6 figures.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges. The charges he plead guilty to were as follows: two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and also fined $100,000. In addition to that, he was also sentenced to 30 months probation.

What a fucking joke of a legal system
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

Im gonna go out on a limn here and guess he is going to violate those terms....
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

So I'm watching TNA and I just love how they pipe in fake crowd noise during the wrestlers promos. TN-ghey.

Sting vs Flair on Impact next Thursday. Something tells me its not going top be another Bash '90 or Clash '88.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Artemis2085 wrote:
Sting vs Flair on Impact next Thursday. Something tells me its not going top be another Bash '90 or Clash '88.
You are very wise Artemis2085son :mrgreen:
Wonder how shitty the ratings were for last night's show going against the debut of the new NFL season.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Artemis2085 wrote:So I'm watching TNA and I just love how they pipe in fake crowd noise during the wrestlers promos. TN-ghey.

No, but you'll see Flair juice himself within the first 2 minutes of the match.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Jeff Hardy seems to look good. We'll just have to wait and see.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

LynnrdVonHetfield wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:Credit: prowrestling.net

A little surprised that he only got ten days, thought that the DA would attempt to make an example of him. $100 K, that's pretty steep. What kind of royalties do you think he's getting from TNA Jew? Salary wise, I wouldn't think he's getting anywhere near 6 figures.
I'd be surprised if Jeff Hardy wasn't on the higher end of the TNA pay scale. I'd think that he and Angle would be the top guys in terms of salary (not counting Hogan,I'm sure he and Eric Bischoff have great deals) Remember that when Hardy came in to TNA he was still being courted by WWE. I think WWE wanted him back even after he appeared on that January 2010 live iMPACT! that went up against RAW. He has to be the top merch seller in TNA. I'd imagine by now he has a few million banked from his wrestling career. Http://www.thehardyshow.com doesn't do too bad for him either in terms of paid subscribers/dvd sales.
Where's Izzy?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

it was said Flair gets $250,000

Christy Hemme gets $165,000 and TNA Knockouts only get $35,000

Jeff Hardy gets near a million or more easy
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

ParaDime77 wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:So I'm watching TNA and I just love how they pipe in fake crowd noise during the wrestlers promos. TN-ghey.

No, but you'll see Flair juice himself within the first 2 minutes of the match.
Flair's scar collection bursts open on his second "WHOOOO!!!"
(the first one softens up the scars)
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

If anyone still wonders why Jeff Hardy is back, this is TNA's official Youtube page link of his return. Check out the view count of his promo compared to almost anything else on their page from the recent iMPACT!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TNAwrestlin ... wIrE6PBSx8
Where's Izzy?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

I would bet sting makes at least a million a year with impact and is close to hardy in merchandise sales. Sting is still the man
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

and I just love how they pipe in fake crowd noise during the wrestlers promos.

The WWE has done that shit for fucking decades at different times...

But it's not a problem when the WWE enhances the crowd noise while they show very few people cheering or booing at various times.

You're a fucking idiot.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
MetalDad72
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by MetalDad72 »

So with Nash being "fired" is it safe to assume now that we will see the NWO back with Vince at the helm?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

i hope so, WCW sucked years ago, in 2011 on Raw i may not watch!

sucks WWE dropped the ball on Nexus, they could have had a money tree with that!
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

MetalDad72 wrote:So with Nash being "fired" is it safe to assume now that we will see the NWO back with Vince at the helm?
I didn't even think of that.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

The next contestant on Who Wants A DWI: Kurt Angle!

The following is from TMZ.com:

Wrestling legend Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning on charges of driving under the influence ... TMZ has learned.

Angle was busted by Virginia State Troopers and taken to Warren County Jail. He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 AM.

Angle won the gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics before turning to professional wrestling. He made his name in the WWE and is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

http://nodq.com/tna/317185895.shtml
ATASTEOFEVIL

Post by ATASTEOFEVIL »

Any links for the TNA PPV
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

:D :)
Gunner posted the following message on Twitter in response to criticism from fans:

"Amazing job from all Impact talent tonite! No Surrender was a success! SUCK IT DIRT SHEETS AND FAT COMPUTER MARKS AT HOME. Bobby Roode is one heck of a wrestler! Upset I lost tonite in the final 4 but my chances will rise again! I will claw my way back."
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Angry Jew wrote::D :)
Gunner posted the following message on Twitter in response to criticism from fans:

"Amazing job from all Impact talent tonite! No Surrender was a success! SUCK IT DIRT SHEETS AND FAT COMPUTER MARKS AT HOME. Bobby Roode is one heck of a wrestler! Upset I lost tonite in the final 4 but my chances will rise again! I will claw my way back."
Ummmmm......and which one is Gunner again?? Yeah, that's right, the one who would be curtain jerking in a high school gym in New Jersey in front of 45 people for a $50 bill. I hope his Twitter account gets raided by haters.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

end of Raw is the best when it seems "real" :!:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

One word: Stubstance.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

Well, that CM Punk/HHH segment at the end of Raw was fucking terrible.

Punk is going nowhere fast with this feud and I'm afraid the WWE is going to be even worse than it has been in the last few years. But at the end of the day, the real question is, why at the age of 29 do I still give a shit?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Royal Dudeness wrote:Well, that CM Punk/HHH segment at the end of Raw was fucking terrible.

Punk is going nowhere fast with this feud and I'm afraid the WWE is going to be even worse than it has been in the last few years. But at the end of the day, the real question is, why at the age of 29 do I still give a shit?
Don't fucking worry about that shit I'm 42 and I still watch this shit of course I've been diagonosed with a mental disease but I like to think I wear it well.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Royal Dudeness wrote:Well, that CM Punk/HHH segment at the end of Raw was fucking terrible.

Don't fucking worry about that shit I'm 42 and I still watch this shit of course I've been diagonosed with a mental disease but I like to think I wear it well.
42? You mean I'm still going to be watching this crap for at least two more years? Might as well just accept it and order some Cena sweatbands.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Yea the big 42 although I don't own any clothing what so ever of Pro wrestling my mental disorder does have its limits.
By the way speaking about nerd stuff I just got around to reading that Indiana Jones thread.

You lucky fuck you actually were in the same room as Natalie Portman and got to interview her :!:
Did you go the bathroom as soon as the interview was over and spank it,I would have :oops:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

eddie lee roth wrote:Yea the big 42 although I don't own any clothing what so ever of Pro wrestling my mental disorder does have its limits.
By the way speaking about nerd stuff I just got around to reading that Indiana Jones thread.

You lucky fuck you actually were in the same room as Natalie Portman and got to interview her :!:
Did you go the bathroom as soon as the interview was over and spank it,I would have :oops:
I was too busy dealing with the other two interviews. Didn't want anything sticky on my palm when I went to shake Rick McCallum's hand. :mrgreen:

I did a real nerdy thing when we started the interview. I reached into the bag I brought and pulled out a Padme action figure still in the packaging, which I then handed to her so I could ask "how does it feel to have a little plastic version of yourself?" Yeah, I know, stupid question.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

:lol: