Hey P13.....Wanna Place A Friendly Wager On Colts vs Saints?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Hey P13.....Wanna Place A Friendly Wager On Colts vs Sai

Post by poizond13 »

Artemis2085 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:FUCK YOU SAINTS!!!! RUNNING UP THE SCORE ON NATIONALTELEVISION?!?!? FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!
She's pissed.
LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

After a calmer review of last night's game, I take back my original assessment. N.O. did not run up the score. We deserved the outcome. It was an embarrassing and unacceptable game. Effort was not where it needed to be. The complete lack of effectiveness by the defense is astounding. Offense was not much better. That was a complete and total collapse. The repercussions of this game could be far reaching and go beyond this week.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

UtahRatt wrote:Great game! What's that make the Colts? O-9? What was the final score? 72 to 3? Who cares, it was fantastic, it's been a fantastic year for the Dolts and their moronic fans! Anyone see Peyton boobing on the sideline? BOOOOHOOOO!

The Colts are the new Lions and it's a beautiful thing.

How did you like the game Pee13Body? Was it was fun to watch?
The only way that game could have been better was if after the last touchdown the Saints went for two points, then onside kicked the kickoff.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

poizond13 wrote:After a calmer review of last night's game, I take back my original assessment. N.O. did not run up the score. We deserved the outcome. It was an embarrassing and unacceptable game. Effort was not where it needed to be. The complete lack of effectiveness by the defense is astounding. Offense was not much better. That was a complete and total collapse. The repercussions of this game could be far reaching and go beyond this week.
Remember assessing situations this way next time promoters hand out thousands of tickets to a Poison show due to extremely low sales.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Garbageman wrote:
poizond13 wrote:After a calmer review of last night's game, I take back my original assessment. N.O. did not run up the score. We deserved the outcome. It was an embarrassing and unacceptable game. Effort was not where it needed to be. The complete lack of effectiveness by the defense is astounding. Offense was not much better. That was a complete and total collapse. The repercussions of this game could be far reaching and go beyond this week.
Remember assessing situations this way next time promoters hand out thousands of tickets to a Poison show due to extremely low sales.
And the hits keep comin'. P13 is the joke of this website. Funny thing is, the guy is under the impression he is a celeb.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:FUCK YOU SAINTS!!!! RUNNING UP THE SCORE ON NATIONALTELEVISION?!?!? FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!
:lol:
Pussy
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

I wonder how conflicted P13 is today.

The Rams victory gives the Colts a better shot at that first overall pick.

But the formerly winless Rams beat the Saints, who had just ran 60+ points up on his Colts.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

poizond13 wrote:After a calmer review of last night's game, I take back my original assessment.
Translation: Mommy changed my diaper.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

the problem is the coach...he sucks...in a league of parity and upsets, most other coaches woulda gotten 4 wins out of this team by now...they still do have a bunch of talent
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.