Super Bowl!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: Super Bowl!!!

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:So now we know one of the teams. New England vs ?
You were way off, btw.

23-20 ... not 24-21.
Yeah, I totally missed it. It turned out to be a blowout.
:lol:
I didn't expect Tom Brady to look more like Brady Quinn, today.

Good thing they have 2 more weeks to fully recover.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

cantstopthemusic wrote: I didn't expect Tom Brady to look more like Brady Quinn, today.

Brady was off this week. Not Tebow off, but a little off nonetheless. A couple of times he was looking for PI calls that weren't coming. And he never should have thrown the deep ball to Slater because they were already at mid-field. They should have just gone down field to kill the clock and put up some more points.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: I didn't expect Tom Brady to look more like Brady Quinn, today.

Brady was off this week. Not Tebow off, but a little off nonetheless. A couple of times he was looking for PI calls that weren't coming. And he never should have thrown the deep ball to Slater because they were already at mid-field. They should have just gone down field to kill the clock and put up some more points.
Yeah, had it worked the game was over, but the Ravens totally saw it coming. Should have pulled the pin and checked down to someone.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

demolition23 wrote:Yeah, had it worked the game was over, but the Ravens totally saw it coming. Should have pulled the pin and checked down to someone.
The only receiver he has any type of connection with on the deep ball is Branch, and that's only 35-40 yards down field. Every other receiver that has gone long this year has been a 15-20 yard throw and then yards after catch. His 99 yard TD to Welker was only a 7-8 yard pass that caught Miami napping. He hasn't had someone to connect with 50+ yard throws since Moss left.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
demolition23 wrote:Yeah, had it worked the game was over, but the Ravens totally saw it coming. Should have pulled the pin and checked down to someone.
The only receiver he has any type of connection with on the deep ball is Branch, and that's only 35-40 yards down field. Every other receiver that has gone long this year has been a 15-20 yard throw and then yards after catch. His 99 yard TD to Welker was only a 7-8 yard pass that caught Miami napping. He hasn't had someone to connect with 50+ yard throws since Moss left.
If they had a legit deep-threat to go with Welker, Branch and those TEs, it would be like cheating.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

LAglamrocker wrote:Ravens have a better overall team, no Brady offense.
:lol: Moron.
poizond13 wrote:We'll see how the Pats do tomorrow. They haven't beaten anyone with a winning record all year. I'm picking the Ravens.
:lol: Moron.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Hey, Pathetic13, how does it feel to know the Patriots will be playing in the Super Bowl IN INDY and your COLTS finished 32 out of 32?
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Facedown wrote:Hey, Pathetic13, how does it feel to know the Patriots will be playing in the Super Bowl IN INDY and your COLTS finished 32 out of 32?
That has to seriously chap his ass. Couldn't happen to a bigger douchebag.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Facedown wrote:Hey, Pathetic13, how does it feel to know the Patriots will be playing in the Super Bowl IN INDY and your COLTS finished 32 out of 32?
He feels just great about it, cause the Colts won a bunch of games last decade...blah blah blah

I am pretty miserable about it. Because once again I have to root for the fucking Giants, just because the Pats and their masshole fans are so loathesome.

Awesome. Kobiyashi Maru.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:
That has to seriously chap his ass. Couldn't happen to a bigger douchebag.
I couldn't care less about it, actually. The world's spotlight is on Indy and people are going to see what a world class city it is. Hoosiers will also show the world how you treat people and welcome them in with hospitality. That includes even the low life, pathetic Pats fans. It's an honor to host the Super Bowl because you know shit hole cities like Boston will never get the chance. Our reputation as a first class franchise, city, and state has allowed this to happen.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

poizond13 wrote:Hoosiers will also show the world how you treat people and welcome them in with hospitality. That includes even the low life, pathetic Pats fans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's brilliant. Really.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote: Our reputation as a first class franchise, city, and state has allowed this to happen.
No, it's because "you" have a dome.
"Traditionally, the NFL does not award Super Bowls to stadiums that are located in climates with an expected average daily temperature less than 50°F (10°C) on game day unless the field can be completely covered by a fixed or retractable roof."
I know you're just being your little troll self, but at least try not to be an idiot when you do.
dalejr88
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dalejr88 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
He feels just great about it, cause the Colts won a bunch of games last decade...blah blah blah

I am pretty miserable about it. Because once again I have to root for the fucking Giants, just because the Pats and their masshole fans are so loathesome.

Awesome. Kobiyashi Maru.
Hatas gonna Hate!!

I cant wait till you cry like a girl when Brady holds up the Super Bowl Trophy for a 4th time!!!!
bane

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote: Our reputation as a first class franchise, city, and state has allowed this to happen.
I agree that the Colts have a rep as a first class franchise, but you're fucking high if you think anybody thinks "first class" when they think of Indiannapolis or Indianna. Most people think "Podunk".
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:
I agree that the Colts have a rep as a first class franchise, but you're fucking high if you think anybody thinks "first class" when they think of Indiannapolis or Indianna. Most people think "Podunk".
You obviously haven't heard the news.

Indianoplace recently received a new Cheesecake Factory franchise!
bane

Post by bane »

I stand corrected. Nothing says "first class" like cheesecake.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Anybody here participating in a Super Bowl pool at work?

$5 a square or more???
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

This cold weather restriction is bullshit for Super Bowls. If you can't play in the cold then you have no business on the football field. And that goes for those faggots down in Miami too.
bane

Post by bane »

Machado wrote:Anybody here participating in a Super Bowl pool at work?

$5 a square or more???
Not at work, but we always do one at our SB party. We go cheap though. Buck a square.
bane

Post by bane »

MickeyG wrote:This cold weather restriction is bullshit for Super Bowls. If you can't play in the cold then you have no business on the football field. And that goes for those faggots down in Miami too.
It has nothing to do with how capable teams are of playing in cold. It's all about fan comfort and corporate sploogery.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bane wrote:
That's your opinion. I doubt if you have even been to Indianapolis. Here's something from someone who has:

"Indianapolis is the best Super Bowl city I've ever seen." - CNBC Reporter Darren Rovell

http://www.ibj.com/the-score/2012/01/24 ... post/32142
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

bane

Post by bane »

You're correct in that I've never been to Indiannapolis. Your premise was that it has a reputation as a first class city and state. It very well may be a first class city and state, but that certainly is not it's reputation. Popular opinion paints it as an unimportant and uninteresting midwest backwater, That isn't opinion. That's fact. The city will get it's chance to try and show off next week. Maybe it can change some minds and improve it's reputation.
Last edited by bane on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

poizond13 wrote:Our reputation as a first class franchise, city, and state has allowed this to happen.
Don't you live in/near CHICAGO?

What's this "our" horseshit.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I've been to Indianapolis and it's OK. I mean, it's there. Like Cleveland or Buffalo.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

poizond13 wrote: I couldn't care less about it, actually. The world's spotlight is on Indy and people are going to see what a world class city it is. Hoosiers will also show the world how you treat people and welcome them in with hospitality. That includes even the low life, pathetic Pats fans. It's an honor to host the Super Bowl because you know shit hole cities like Boston will never get the chance. Our reputation as a first class franchise, city, and state has allowed this to happen.
Ron Artest played for the Pacers. This renders your comment moot.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

bane wrote:
MickeyG wrote:This cold weather restriction is bullshit for Super Bowls. If you can't play in the cold then you have no business on the football field. And that goes for those faggots down in Miami too.
It has nothing to do with how capable teams are of playing in cold. It's all about fan comfort and corporate sploogery.
The real fans that aren't in the corporate seats will go no matter what weather it's in. And the corporates are inside in their boxes anyway.
bane

Post by bane »

MickeyG wrote:
The real fans that aren't in the corporate seats will go no matter what weather it's in. And the corporates are inside in their boxes anyway.
Have you seen the prices on Super Bowl seats? Sporting events don't get much more corporate than the Super Bowl.
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

bane wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
Have you seen the prices on Super Bowl seats? Sporting events don't get much more corporate than the Super Bowl.
It's crazy. The going rate right now is between $3k-$4k depending on location. Suites are selling for close to $600k. Even face value for tickets averages $500 a seat. For the first 20 years face value was $75. The Superbowl has long since been about real fans.

My brother has 4 season tickets so he can get Superbowl tickets if he wants them. He and his wife just had a baby so they can't go. I told him to spend the $2k on the tickets, sell them and start a college fund for my nephew.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SkyDog112046 wrote:My brother has 4 season tickets so he can get Superbowl tickets if he wants them. He and his wife just had a baby so they can't go. I told him to spend the $2k on the tickets, sell them and start a college fund for my nephew.
Huh? I don't think he can just "get tickets" because he's a (what, colts, giants, pats?) season ticket holder.

You enter a lottery and some paltry number of tickets - maybe 1,000 per team - get awarded to season ticket holders. It ain't that easy.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

SkyDog112046 wrote: My brother has 4 season tickets so he can get Superbowl tickets if he wants them. He and his wife just had a baby so they can't go. I told him to spend the $2k on the tickets, sell them and start a college fund for my nephew.
You should get the tickets & cruise into Indy in the mustang with the hottie from the gym.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.