The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by WTF »

Bludegeon wrote:
Why Bryant falls into that trap or whatever and opens his mouth is stupid.
BEcause Bryant is stupid. Meanwhile, Calvin Johnson simply goes about destroying people and celebrates his TDs with his "outlandish" hugs with teammates. Dude is class.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHA gotta love another classic Dallas choke!

Romo had nothin' to do with this one though. Shocker.

Balls out by Stafford that was a fantastic play!

Dez Bryant is bein' a classic bitch.

Shit's falling apart in Dallas, right Machado?
Did you post this before or after your team got their asses handed to them
in Denver? How did you boy RG 2-5 fair yesterday? He took a beating so bad, Mick from the Rocky movies would have thrown in the towel.

The Dallas defense has me scratching my head. For all the turnovers the D created yesterday, there is no excuse for giving up the 40 yard pass down the sideline to give the Lions a chance to score a game winning TD.
Makes me wonder what the fuck the CB is thinking about when he sees the WR is running a go route. WTF. Did #32 believe the WR was going to run a short route???

The Dez Bryant situation does not bother me. He's a very passionate player and not everybody can keep their emotions in check.
Great WR's want the ball at all times and Dez Bryant is no different.

I am just hoping Dallas can defeat the Vikes this week because the game at NO is very difficult. Which means Dallas could very well be 5-5 going into the BYE week
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: Did you post this before or after your team got their asses handed to them
in Denver?
Quite obviously, before. Literally seconds after another classic Dallas choke job.

I know English isn't your first language, but the gist of it was

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA gotta love another classic Dallas choke!

Shit's falling apart in Dallas, right Machado?"

Nothing that happened in Denver afterwards changed any of that.

The Cowboys fucking suck. Their defense is awful. Their star WR is a headcase. Yeah they may be the fecal cream that rises to the top of the shitty NFC East but it ain't gonna make a difference, as I've been saying all season long.

And the Eagles are only a game back, with the Giants and Skins only two games back. So I wouldn't be throwing any victory parties yet, hombre.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: Did you post this before or after your team got their asses handed to them
in Denver?
Quite obviously, before. Literally seconds after another classic Dallas choke job.

I know English isn't your first language, but the gist of it was

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA gotta love another classic Dallas choke!

Shit's falling apart in Dallas, right Machado?"

Nothing that happened in Denver afterwards changed any of that.

The Cowboys fucking suck. Their defense is awful. Their star WR is a headcase. Yeah they may be the fecal cream that rises to the top of the shitty NFC East but it ain't gonna make a difference, as I've been saying all season long.

And the Eagles are only a game back, with the Giants and Skins only two games back. So I wouldn't be throwing any victory parties yet, hombre.
You sure do talk a lot of shit for a team that was kicked around the rocky mountains yesterday. If the Dallas defense sucks(created 5 TO's in the game), then your defense might not be good enough to play against a college football team on any given Saturday.

I think you should worry about all of the Redskins problems at the moment and don't concern yourself with Dallas as much.
Please continue to "create a controversy" where there is none. When Romo or Witten state that Dez is a distraction, that's when I will believe his rants are hurting the team.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, cause teams always announce to the press when their head case star player is pissing off the team. I guess we shouldn't believe our own eyes or what the sideline camera captured.

And you can quit the "you lost to Denver!!!" bit.

EVERY TEAM IN THE DIVISION has lost to Denver, including your beloved Chokeboys.

It's OK Machado. I feel your pain. There's plenty of disappointment in the 2013 NFL season to go around in the NFC East.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

That play by Stafford against The Cowboys was awesome. Loved it.
Oh and, hey Eagles...."Boooooooooooo!!!" :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, cause teams always announce to the press when their head case star player is pissing off the team. I guess we shouldn't believe our own eyes or what the sideline camera captured.

And you can quit the "you lost to Denver!!!" bit.

EVERY TEAM IN THE DIVISION has lost to Denver, including your beloved Chokeboys.

It's OK Machado. I feel your pain. There's plenty of disappointment in the 2013 NFL season to go around in the NFC East.
Do not lump me into your "sour grapes" club. Thanks but no thanks!

Quit mybit:
Why? Does it hurt? Are you still stinging from the beating or are you going to suggest your team was going to lose all along?

Just because you have accepted a lost season does not mean the rest of the NFC East must do the same.

P.S. The sideline cameras in Detroit captured a very passionate player. Suddenly that is a problem?
For years Dallas has been criticized for a lack of leadership, having no passion, etc.....Now that the team has both I guess that is now a problem.
B.S.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: I think you should worry about all of the Redskins problems at the moment and don't concern yourself with Dallas as much.
:lol:

Classic Machado!

This is coming from a guy - a Chokeboys fan - who has made more posts about the redskins and RG3 than I HAVE this season.

Do as I say, not as I do, right ese?

Does it sting that EVERYBODY is enjoying this latest Cowboys chokejob? Why does everyone hate the Cowboys?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: I think you should worry about all of the Redskins problems at the moment and don't concern yourself with Dallas as much.
:lol:

Classic Machado!

This is coming from a guy - a Chokeboys fan - who has made more posts about the redskins and RG3 than I HAVE this season.

Do as I say, not as I do, right ese?

Does it sting that EVERYBODY is enjoying this latest Cowboys chokejob? Why does everyone hate the Cowboys?
Of course the loss yesterday does not feel good. That was a game Dallas should have won. In the end the Defense did not make the plays to stop the Lions.
Also, on the preceding drive, the Holding penalty against the Dallas LT stopped the clock, saving the Lions about 40 seconds.

As for my posts about your team and your wanna-be star QB, I think I have pretty much predicted how awful your team would be at this point and how ineffective RG III would be playing as well.

THANK YOU!!!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I can't help but notice we got nothin' from Truthersurrender today.

Has he followed through on his threats to abandon the NFL, due to not enough head injuries and the Vikings' performance (which is somehow Roger Goodell's fault)?

:shock:
Pimp_From_The_Grave

Post by Pimp_From_The_Grave »

:wink:
ImageImage
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:I can't help but notice we got nothin' from Truthersurrender today.

Has he followed through on his threats to abandon the NFL, due to not enough head injuries and the Vikings' performance (which is somehow Roger Goodell's fault)?

:shock:
pURPLE pRide brother!

aSoliderUnderP13Surrendered is crying like a bitch somewhere. He did mention something about boycotting the NFL all together, teenage emotions runs deep with this one.

Imagine how soft a person is when they stop watching just because their favorite team sucks cocks....Well the Viking's do suck harder then most but it's still no reason. Think AP will break the rushing record? He'll be watching them lose All Day Long that's for sure.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Pimp_From_The_Grave wrote:Image

Nice,,

Needs to be repeated, over and over again.

Oh and.. In other news..

Garcon on Redskins: 'If you suck at passing, you suck at passing'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... at-passing

The Redskins are not a good team. You wouldn't have known that if you watched just the first three quarters of Sunday's game against the Broncos, when Washington led 21-14. But reality returned with all the subtlety of a punch to the throat when Denver reeled off 31 unanswered fourth-quarter points.
The are plenty of reasons for the Redskins' ineptitude, but for wide receiver Pierre Garcon it starts with the offense's inability to throw the ball. And although conventional wisdom suggested things would be different against an awful Broncos pass defense, conventional wisdom was wrong.

"We've had trouble passing all year to tell you the truth. What do you think?" Garcon said after the game, turning the question around to reporters. ".... I can only run the routes, try to make separation. That's the only thing I really can do."

The Broncos' D has allowed, on average, 380 passing yards per game. Robert Griffin III and Kirk Cousins combined to muster just 180 yards on 20-of-39 passing with a touchdown and four interceptions.

Garcon boiled the problem down to its essence.

"Doesn't matter (who you're playing)," he said, referring to the entire offense (via NFL.com). "If you suck at passing, you suck at passing ... We've just got to figure it out."

And right now, the Redskins -- not just the quarterbacks, but the entire offense -- suck at passing. And a bunch of other stuff. Whether they figure it out anytime soon is another matter.

Damn, that Garcon,, what a baby.. heheheheehhehehehhe :mrgreen:
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

I like this one better.

saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Redman77 wrote:I like this one better.

Me too!

That's fuckin' money.

Don't forget this classic!

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Pimp_From_The_Grave wrote:Image

When I saw that play for the 1st time I was certain that RG broke
a bone in his leg.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Redman77 wrote:I like this one better.

Me too!

That's fuckin' money.

Don't forget this classic!

Typical Levi-All he has to do is live in the past.
Levi obviously is not concerned with or accepting the inner turmoil
within his own team that I have been mentioning here for weeks now.

The Garcon comments in Denver are 100% accurate.
RG sucks at passing.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Redman77 wrote:Image
Stop living in the past! That happened almost 24 hours ago!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

No, this would be living in the past.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Image[/quote]

For a QB, that spike was ALL PRO caliber!!
UncleTomsCabin
Opening for Slaughter

Post by UncleTomsCabin »

RG3&OUT looked horrible. Maybe Luck is the better QB?
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

UncleTomsCabin wrote:RG3&OUT looked horrible. Maybe Luck is the better QB?

Luck is completely the better QB. All around..

And has been.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm not gonna say RG3 looks better than Luck this season. Cause that would make me a moron.

But Luck isn't the Redskins QB, RG3 is.

So let's just say I'm hoping he remembers how to throw and see the field. Like he did last season.

I still put the blame for yesterday's disastrous 2nd half on Mike Shanahan's demon spawn. He abandoned the run for no good reason.

So there's my opinion. Now please go back to bitching about how much I post about the Redskins and RG3 who nobody cares about, except that they can't stop posting about the same subjects.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

sin wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Can't believe how terrible the match ups have been on Thursday Night Football this season.. Just horrible.
And yet they are still looking to bank around $700 million when and if they sell TNF to another network (NBCSN, FOXS1, TNT, etc.) And they somehow want to still have their own package. I'm guessing half the season on NFLN and the other half (plus Saturdays nights and a wild card) for sale to the highest bidding network starting in 2015. It was in all the newspapers yesterday...
Yet they still have tax exempt status! Doesn't the Directtv deal expire around the same time. Considering how successful Sunday ticket has been I can imagine them keeping internet rights out of any deal next time, so they can make even more profit.
I had been under the impression that Microsoft/X-Box Live was going to wind up with Sunday Ticket...that said, I can't believe they'd leave Direct TV in the dust. All the beer and wing joints are PACKED with fantasy players and here in Columbus the CBS affiliate often has to choose whether to carry the Bengals or the Browns. One fan base loses out each week, but the bar owners are the real winners. Whomever isn't on locally, their fans flock to Buffalo Wild Wings or Roosters or wherever. I watched the Browns in a sports bar yesterday and by kickoff there were no seats available.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

When Asked about Calvin Johnson, Bryant said, “I believe I can do whatever he can do.”
Redman77 wrote:Image

Megatron finished with 14 catches and 329 yards.

But Dez...What about this one?

Last edited by UtahRatt on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

:roll:

Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather, who served a one-game suspension Sunday for the way he hits, vowed to begin targeting players' knees:

"I guess I just got to take people's knees out," Meriweather said Monday morning in the Redskins' locker room. "That's the only way. I would hate to end a guy's career over a rule, but I guess it's better other people than me getting suspended for longer.

"You just have to go low now, man. You've got to end people's careers. You got to tear people's ACLs and mess up people's knees. You can't hit them high anymore."
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Machado wrote::roll:

Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather, who served a one-game suspension Sunday for the way he hits, vowed to begin targeting players' knees:

"I guess I just got to take people's knees out," Meriweather said Monday morning in the Redskins' locker room. "That's the only way. I would hate to end a guy's career over a rule, but I guess it's better other people than me getting suspended for longer.

"You just have to go low now, man. You've got to end people's careers. You got to tear people's ACLs and mess up people's knees. You can't hit them high anymore."
No moron, (not you, Machado) tackle properly and not like a faggot.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

MickeyG wrote:
Machado wrote::roll:

No moron, (not you, Machado) tackle properly and not like a faggot.

This guy has THUG written all over his person.
Comments like above won't earn him any respect from his peers or
his teammates.
What the fuck is this guy thinking???
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather, who served a one-game suspension Sunday for the way he hits, vowed to begin targeting players' knees:

Brandon Meriweather just became my favorite player. Sweep the knee! Just turn it into a NFL National Flag League already. Pussy league, gonna have to find the Rugby channel.

Poor hits to the head and concussions...They could add the pussy rules into Boxing as well, ok no shots below the waist or above the shoulders...In fact we'll make jerseys with a little center target, hit outside the target and get fouled and fined.