The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Redman77 »

johnk5150 wrote:
Bears defense stinks.
Lets hope so this weekend. 8)
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

johnk5150 wrote:Why aren't the packers saying anything about Rodgers' collarbone ?
Welcome to real life, Packer fans.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

This injury is just what the Vikings need to climb back into the Divison race!!!!!

The Super Bowl drought may be over!
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Fuck, the Bears, the Packers and even Freeman got a concussion if that counts. Hope the Lions are letting Shaun Hill get some reps.
scarred but smarter
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:Damn, in that link JSR posted its saying Incognitos dad is talking trash about Martin on some forum, like father like son I guess, what a great family.
Yesterday ESPN reported Martin was "forced" to play
$30K for a Vegas trip that he himself was not participating in.
WTF!!!

Plus, Martin is not a rookie. The guy is in his 2nd year.

Incognito's base salary this year is $4M. Dolphins are not responsible for his pay while under indefinite suspension.
AcillateM
Drunken Beaner

Post by AcillateM »

GO TEXANS!! :lol:
Landshark2000 wrote:
Mexicans don't swoon. They go "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa¡ ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado wrote:
dtmfs wrote:Damn, in that link JSR posted its saying Incognitos dad is talking trash about Martin on some forum, like father like son I guess, what a great family.
WTF!!!

Incognito's base salary this year is $4M. Dolphins are not responsible for his pay while under indefinite suspension.
How the fuck can somebody force you to pay that? Did he club him over the head and take his credit card?

Fucking dude needs to man up, he's not a fifth grader. Don't pay the fucking bill!! Pretty simple.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Machado wrote:
WTF!!!

How the fuck can somebody force you to pay that? Did he club him over the head and take his credit card?

Fucking dude needs to man up, he's not a fifth grader. Don't pay the fucking bill!! Pretty simple.
Obviously the guy feared Incognito and felt like harm would come to him if he did not pay the freight.

I heard a former NFL Player say that when he played the game there was a night where the Rookies would take out some Veteran players to dinner but the head coach told the Veterans:
make sure the bill does not exceed X amount of dollars.
So a cap was put on the tab and to me that seems very fair.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
Machado wrote:
WTF!!!

Obviously the guy feared Incognito and felt like harm would come to him if he did not pay the freight.

\
Obviously. He's a 330 pound man-baby. I can't even imagine crying to somebody about being bullied as a grown man.

The wussification of America is complete. What a raging vagina.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NeverSurrender wrote:
\
Obviously. He's a 330 pound man-baby. I can't even imagine crying to somebody about being bullied as a grown man.

The wussification of America is complete. What a raging vagina.[/quote]

If you have never been bullied, consider yourself lucky.

Incognito did not act alone.
Even if he did, Martin was justified to feel like his life was in danger.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
\

The wussification of America is complete. What a raging vagina.
If you have never been bullied, consider yourself lucky.

Incognito did not act alone.
Even if he did, Martin was justified to feel like his life was in danger.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, I've never been bullied as a grown man. I don't even think it's possible.

If his life was in danger go to the cops.

Should I be shocked you're buying into this horseshit?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

I wonder if Ronnie Lott or Walter Payton ever felt bullied. Deacon JOnes? Ray Lewis? Christ almighty. This has to be the twilight zone.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

I bet Christian Ponder has.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Redman77 wrote:I bet Christian Ponder has.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Redman77 wrote:I bet Christian Ponder has.

I wouldn't doubt that. Maybe he was included in that #What do we have to do to stop bullying in the NFL story on NHL network."

I have trouble typing that shit out without laughing. Holy fuck... bullying in the NFL. Amazing.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

NeverSurrender wrote:I wonder if Ronnie Lott or Walter Payton ever felt bullied. Deacon JOnes? Ray Lewis? Christ almighty. This has to be the twilight zone.
You sound like a lot of the knuckle draggers who've been spouting off about Martin being a man baby....of course from behind the safety of your computer monitor or Katy Perry bedazzled iphone. Incognito is not only a racist asshole of epic proportions He's a walking crazy as a shit house rat ticking time bomb. You know damn well if a cat like incognito was threatening to rip the puffy yellow horns off your Vikings stocking cap You'd shit your pants and give him your first born if he asked for it, have you read the transcripts? not everybody is wired to fight, not even 300 lb + NFL linemen, the dude was harassing and threatening him with violence, He had enough of the bullshit and IMO is doing the dolphins a favor by trying to rid them of a locker room cancer, we'll see how many teams contact that prick when he gets cut, maybe your vikes could use him, I'm sure Adrian Peterson would love having a known racist out in front blocking for him.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

We all knew that this episode would just provide an excuse for Truthersurrender to type "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT PUSSIES AMERICA IS NOW VAGINA VAGINA!!!" 100 times just like he did with the head injuries thing. He is the manliest guy on Sludge...a fucking M-A-N man. He's so manly his chest hairs can vote. He's so manly his cock is used as a load-bearing support beam in his living room.

So the best thing is just to let his stubby fingers do the talking and ride this one out. He'll find some other unmanly outrage to spout off about in the near future and we can all move on.

AP probably wouldn't want this racist asshole on his team but he'd have no problem if it were a 300 pound homophobe. AP is one of the last people on earth who hasn't come to grips with the gay marriage thing yet.

Except for truther I'm sure. What's less manly than gay marriage?!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:I wonder if Ronnie Lott or Walter Payton ever felt bullied. Deacon JOnes? Ray Lewis? Christ almighty. This has to be the twilight zone.
You sound like a lot of the knuckle draggers who've been spouting off about Martin being a man baby....of course from behind the safety of your computer monitor or Katy Perry bedazzled iphone. Incognito is not only a racist asshole of epic proportions He's a walking crazy as a shit house rat ticking time bomb. You know damn well if a cat like incognito was threatening to rip the puffy yellow horns off your Vikings stocking cap You'd shit your pants and give him your first born if he asked for it, have you read the transcripts? not everybody is wired to fight, not even 300 lb + NFL linemen, the dude was harassing and threatening him with violence, He had enough of the bullshit and IMO is doing the dolphins a favor by trying to rid them of a locker room cancer, we'll see how many teams contact that prick when he gets cut, maybe your vikes could use him, I'm sure Adrian Peterson would love having a known racist out in front blocking for him.

Bill Polian is on record of saying that Incognito was included in a list under
"DND"(DO NOT DRAFT) by his team back in 2003 or 2004. Can't remember the exact year.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

dtmfs wrote:

Cool, so why do we have to discuss "how to rid bullying in NFL locker rooms."

Sounds like he was in fear of his life. The team should step in or the cops should be called. I'm not sticking up for Cognito, btw. He's obviously a dumb ass. That doesn't mean we have to sit around and sing Kumbya and have a good cry together. Man up an do something about it. Bring some attention to it. But we don't have top cry a river about t it all day long.

If Incognito told me I had to pay for his trip to Vegas, I would laugh at him. Then when his roided ass almost killed me, I could get his money. No way I'm paying for anybody's trip to Vegas. That's not bullying, that's robbery.

It's ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous that this is story in week 9 of the NFL season.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
dtmfs wrote:

Bill Polian is on record of saying that Incognito was included in a list under
"DND"(DO NOT DRAFT) by his team back in 2003 or 2004. Can't remember the exact year.
Bill Polian is a total faggot!!!!

The Colts just couldn't handle the unholy torpedo of manliness that is Richard Incognito.

That motherfucker is just too manly for the NFL. And college apparently.

Every single stint that awesome explosion of testosterone has been on has ended with him being cut or suspended. He's just too fucking manly for ANY organized football team - his cock is too big, his swagger is too severe, and his sperm is like kryptonite for the pussies of the NFL and NCAA.

Richard Incognito - the only human on Earth manlier than Neversurrender!
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

But I guess what else can they discuss? All the flags, turnover and injuries? The commercials?
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Crazy Levi wrote: So the best thing is just to let his stubby fingers do the talking and ride this one out. He'll find some other unmanly outrage to spout off about in the near future and we can all move on.

AP probably wouldn't want this racist asshole on his team but he'd have no problem if it were a 300 pound homophobe. AP is one of the last people on earth who hasn't come to grips with the gay marriage thing yet.

I kind of figured he wasent the brightest bulb with his "I don't know if its even possible for grown men to be bullied" bullshit. I knew the media would latch on to the bully angle but it goes further than that. We're talking about a crazy fucker here with a rage problem, this according to his former GM, You don't just walk up and punch a guy like that as dumb ass Ditka recommended, and it has nothing to do with manliness if you take another route. And Yes I'd love to hear AP asked if he'd want incognito on his team all im hearing from other players is how much of a jackass Richie is and the racist shit just took it to a whole other level, dude does not belong on any team.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

If Incognito told me I had to pay for his trip to Vegas, I would laugh at him. Then when his roided ass almost killed me, I could get his money. No way I'm paying for anybody's trip to Vegas. That's not bullying, that's robbery.
Come on dude You have no clue how you'd react in that situation, not to mention your solution sounds more pussified than Martins, "Kick my ass and I'll sue!!!!!" wouldn't that tactic fall under the "pussification of America?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

dtmfs wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: So the best thing is just to let his stubby fingers do the talking and ride this one out. He'll find some other unmanly outrage to spout off about in the near future and we can all move on.

I kind of figured he wasent the brightest bulb with his "I don't know if its even possible for grown men to be bullied" bullshit. I knew the media would latch on to the bully angle but it goes further than that. We're talking about a crazy fucker here with a rage problem, this according to his former GM, You don't just walk up and punch a guy like that as dumb ass Ditka recommended, and it has nothing to do with manliness if you take another route. And Yes I'd love to hear AP asked if he'd want incognito on his team all im hearing from other players is how much of a jackass Richie is and the racist shit just took it to a whole other level, dude does not belong on any team.
The Dolphins have dealt with that. Now we can cancel the cryfest.

Let me ask you a question, if somebody at your job walked up to you. A big scary dude that is and demanded you pay for his trip that weekend, what would you do? You don't have to punch him or fight him.

That's why I say a grown man can't be bullied. If you're that bullied you need to go to the proper people and tell them. Bullying a grown man. Dude got robbed and punked, not bullied. Sorry.

And nice to know you called me a knuckle dragger and not a bright bulb, yet you agree with my point about the media being ridiculous. That's called pulling a meathead. A grown man getting bullied. :lol: :lol:
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

dtmfs wrote:
Come on dude You have no clue how you'd react in that situation, not to mention your solution sounds more pussified than Martins, "Kick my ass and I'll sue!!!!!" wouldn't that tactic fall under the "pussification of America?
Of course I know how I would react. I'm not paying for his trip. If he beats it out of me, it's a crime. Plain and simple.

Sounds kinda' like you're a vagina, bro.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

dtmfs wrote:
For real. Go to the cops?! Sue?!

I take back what I said about him being manly.

This whole thing is typical truther - he does a total knee-jerk reaction, and then immediately starts to backtrack when he realizes what a moronic caveman he looks like.

All of a sudden, this whole thing is about the media.

The media sucks! Am I right? Who's with me!!!!!!!

[forget about all that other stuff I said about bullying and pussification of America. never mind. Never surrender.]
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Now if some crackhead comes up to me with a gun, and demands my wallet or something like that. Sure, I'd probably hand it over.

But somebody I work with? Haha, not a fucking chance. That motherfucker got robbed, not bullied.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The more I think about this, the more I wish Aaron Hernandez would have been Incognito's teammate.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Let me ask you a question, if somebody at your job walked up to you. A big scary dude that is and demanded you pay for his trip that weekend, what would you do? You don't have to punch him or fight him.

That's why I say a grown man can't be bullied. If you're that bullied you need to go to the proper people and tell them. Bullying a grown man. Dude got robbed and punked, not bullied. Sorry.
I would more than likely call the cops on the big dumb scary fucker, it's actually a pretty effective way of dealing with crazy assholes. Wasent a bully situation but my girlfriends ex threatened to burn the house down with us in it a few months ago, something He attempted to do with Her and her daughter in it back in 08'. So I realize I'm dealing with a bi-polar fucker who can flip out at any minute and do the bullshit again. Dudes not big at all just insane, So I called the cops and had him dealt with the right way, last I saw him he was crying and pleading for the cops to let him go, haven't heard a peep from him since, now whether that makes me a manly man I couldn't care less about all I know is the problem is solved.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Sounds kinda' like you're a vagina, bro.

:lol: nah I've yet to scream, "hit me and I'll sue"
And nice to know you called me a knuckle dragger and not a bright bulb, yet you agree with my point about the media being ridiculous. That's called pulling a meathead. A grown man getting bullied
that wasent my point, bullying is a big thing nowadays I'm not saying the media is ridiculous about the bully angle just saying I pretty much knew that's what would happen, Don't know how bright you are but damn If you don't think adults can be bullied, that's not very bright, of course they can.