The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Sadly, The Eagles are playing typical Prime Time Eagles football. Trying to blow it at every turn.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Mirrored_Iceman
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Mirrored_Iceman »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:Sadly, The Eagles are playing typical Prime Time Eagles football. Trying to blow it at every turn.
TRUTH!!!
....Those who live by

the Sludge die by the Sludge....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/arsace13/m.html ... 7675.l4064
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Mirrored_Iceman wrote:
John Simon Ritchie wrote:Sadly, The Eagles are playing typical Prime Time Eagles football. Trying to blow it at every turn.
TRUTH!!!

Against a team that tries and blow it every time! Talk about a dick sucking contest, I hope they tie now. Fucking eagles D sucks but the defensive play calling is even worse. 4th and long call a man ta man with no safety. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Mirrored_Iceman
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Mirrored_Iceman »

INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
....Those who live by

the Sludge die by the Sludge....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/arsace13/m.html ... 7675.l4064
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

AND IT'S INTERCEPTED! HAHAHAHAHA! ROMORTON CHOKES AGAIN!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote:There's the first of Kyle Orton's pick, if Dallas can get over his next one or two maybe they'll be in the game! It's even better that its a close game, breaks more hearts. "IF IF ROMO WAS PLAYIN WE"D WON"!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAPPY HOLIDAYS COWBOY FANS! ENJOY ANOTHER UNDERACHIEVING YEAR!
John Simon Ritchie

Best quote: "I love how Tony Romo just somehow took over Kyle Orton's body and caused him to choke. It's like that old show Quantum Leap!"

:lol:

Seriously though, The Eagles need to pull their shit together.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Hey Machado!

Romo is a cunt. And the Redskins ended his season just like they did last year, and just like they ended Aikman's career.
I wrote here many times your team was working in turmoil and you never
believed me. Does the Skins' 2013 record convince you I knew
what I was writing about?
Coming up in 2014-QB controversy in Washington, :lol: :lol: :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

If Romo was playing the Cowboy's would have at least drove ten more yards before choking.

Dallas sucks! I'm so happy it was a nail bitter for them, you know manchowder and their moronic fans thought there was hope.....DENIED!

NO PLAYOFF FOR YOU!

EAGLES 24 DALLAS FAGGOTS 22

How does it feel? I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I wrote here many times your team was working in turmoil and you never
Record or not, Dallas is headed home the same week as the skins. Choking out of the playoffs! Coming up in 2014, Dallas has a damaged choking QB with no controversy because all they have is Orton! Enjoy eating ROMO's contract.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:I wrote here many times your team was working in turmoil and you never
Record or not, Dallas is headed home the same week as the skins. Choking out of the playoffs! Coming up in 2014, Dallas has a damaged choking QB with no controversy because all they have is Orton! Enjoy eating ROMO's contract.
Here's an idea.
Keep rooting for The Raiders and that stadium you called mecca.
I knew you were a Raider fan and once again 2013 gave you zero opportunity to cheer for DA RAIDERS!
How does that feel??
That's right. Just as I thought.
You are know better!!!
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Cowboys fans please SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!!!! It's over, finally.. I fucking hate the cowboys..

p.s. Go PANTHERS!!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:Best quote: "I love how Tony Romo just somehow took over Kyle Orton's body and caused him to choke. It's like that old show Quantum Leap!"

I knew it would end with a pick but was surprised it was the first fucking play.Romo must have gave Orton his luck.

If I was Orton I'd call Tony and tell him to fuck off and never wish me luck.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

kylel wrote:Cowboys fans please SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!!!! It's over, finally.. I fucking hate the cowboys..

p.s. Go PANTHERS!!
Go take a shower. You were sweating like the rest of the trolls
around here.
If the Eagles lost tonight the haters were ready to blame Romo for
the Eagles loss.
Don't even deny it!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Here's an idea.
Keep rooting for The Raiders and that stadium you called mecca.
I knew you were a Raider fan and once again 2013 gave you zero opportunity to cheer for DA RAIDERS!
How does that feel??
That's right. Just as I thought.
You are know better!!!
I feel better then you do, I'm not a adolescent thumb sucking blind fanatic. RIGHT NOW....You are pissed, sad, disappointed, angry and I'm laughing my ass off. That's how it feels.

And it feel's pretty fucking good. I'm still watching the post game, are you?
John Simon Ritchie

I bet Chris Collinsworth's tears are delicious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by John Simon Ritchie on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:If the Eagles lost tonight the haters were ready to blame Romo for
the Eagles loss.
Don't even deny it!

THE EAGLES DIDN'T LOSE! DALLAS DID!

Suck on that while you say "IF, IF, ROMO WAS PLAYIN WE'D WON" Well he wasn't and Dallas didn't. Like always they choked in the final minutes.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:I bet Chris Collingsworth's tears are delicious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Machado sulks all week! HAPPY NEW YEAR MACHADO! Dallas blew it again!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:I bet Chris Collingsworth's tears are delicious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have hated that dork dating back to his playing days. And I liked the 80's Bengals teams. When he started announcing I never thought he'd last. Hated him on inside the NFL as well. Chris needs Kyle Orton's used game losing sock stuffed in his mouth.

In Super Bowl XVI, Collinsworth caught four passes for 107 yards, but committed a costly fumble when he was hit by San Francisco defensive back Eric Wright. A costly fumble? So Collinsworth has a bit of Dallas in him as well.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:If the Eagles lost tonight the haters were ready to blame Romo for
the Eagles loss.
Don't even deny it!

:lol:

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I still can't get over the fucking Chargers getting in over the Chiefs 2nd string.

That missed 41yd FG for a KC win, They're showing it was illegal on the Chargers, should have been called and would have been a 36yd FG attempt for the win. League office will issue an apology on Monday! I'm sure that apology will make the Steeler fans feel better being knocked out of the playoffs on a blown call.

The Steelers should be in the playoffs, now I have to put a hex on the Chargers.....Unless they can play and beat Denver again.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Any Cowboy fans watching sports center? They just showed on the ticker.

Eagles defeat Cowboys "Eliminating Dallas from playoff contention"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

How many teams played in turmoil all season? Start with Atlanta, then Houston and end with the Vikings...Do you think the moon landing was fake?
You're like a chick who gets stuck on that one fucking thing that happened a year ago and everyone else forgot a week later. You've been on this subject since before the season and I still don't know what the fuck your going on about but you're acting like it's the grassy knoll.

How many coaches will be fired come Monday? The Skin's barfed this season think Shan's gone? If RGIII made an injury comeback and the Skins won would there be a problem? Some coaches have been on the hot seat since training camp, turmoil happens on every team all fucking year long. Half a dozen coaches could be on the streets tomorrow and you're still counting potato. Is Jason Garrett's job on the line? Less so because Jerry don't know football, sticks by his decisions and would never admit he's wrong.

STFU, enjoy watching the Eagles in the playoffs and go buy an Orton shirt while they're still hot.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

UtahRatt wrote: The Steelers should be in the playoffs, now I have to put a hex on the Chargers.....Unless they can play and beat Denver again.

No they shouldn't they are an 8-8 team, if they wanted in they should have beat the Raiders, Vikings, Titans, etc.. It is their own fault not the fault of a blown call, they shouldn't have started the season at 2-6.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

the Colts have played great football the last 3 weeks and have beaten the 49ers,Chiefs,Seahawks & Broncos this year.....they are currrently 30-1 to win the Super Bowl and not a bad bet
wickedsensation

Post by wickedsensation »

johnk5150 wrote:Chris Conte should die of gonnorhea and burn in hell.

^
This.

Tucker and Conte need to go...
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
kylel

Post by kylel »

Machado wrote:
kylel wrote:Cowboys fans please SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!!!! It's over, finally.. I fucking hate the cowboys..

p.s. Go PANTHERS!!
Go take a shower. You were sweating like the rest of the trolls
around here.
If the Eagles lost tonight the haters were ready to blame Romo for
the Eagles loss.
Don't even deny it!
Don't think so, sweating a little maybe but we already had a playoff spot.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Is Aaron Rodgers a cocksmoker? His supposed ex is going to out him.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Happy New Year to me, Gym Shorts has been fired!
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Well,

That was a lot more closer than I thought it was going to be.

More bummed the actual season is about done than Dallas losing.. Such the same from this team. Completely wasted performance by the Defense of Dallas..

Yeah, it stings a bit. How could it not? But, it is what it is..

8-8 once again. Another year of talent this team does have wasted.

And, still nothing will change. For us Cowboys fans, that sucks royally..

Good times for the rest of the NFL fans. The Cowboys will non existent and the laughing stock of the NFL for years to come. Ain't changing until Jones is gone. ALL OF EM.

Yes, I am and still will always be a Cowboys fan. It's in the blood.. It's also insane..

Gave the eagles and their fans a scare there for a moment. Fuck, even in a loss, Romo is mentioned. Dude is on his couch at home, yet, he still gets mentioned in a loss. LOL. The guy can't win.... At anything.

Cowboys fans are like Skins and Raider fans now...

"Oh well, there is always next season"...

Fuck.