The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:And to add insult to injury, when the coaches show film to the players, the 2 offenders should be forced to re-enact the dance 1 more time for everybody in the room.
Kind of like every time you hit "Submit"?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMG! DID YOU C DEZ TOO GUIES!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you ever played or wasn't a complete idiot you know the game didn't revolve around them. They was so pumped full of adrenalin they thought they finally won one. Clearly pointing out the closest you've been to this situation is on the couch with a bottle of lotion.

Machado is like the Pet Rock of Sludge. A version that comes with batteries and vibrates around his cage.

LOL @ the picture and his excitement.
You certainly do have a vivid imagination. How can you defend those 2 players or come up with any excuse?
Are you a Raider fan? Please tell me you are. Everything about you would then make so much sense.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMG! DID YOU C DEZ TOO GUIES!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you ever played or wasn't a complete idiot you know the game didn't revolve around them. They was so pumped full of adrenalin they thought they finally won one. Clearly pointing out the closest you've been to this situation is on the couch with a bottle of lotion.

Machado is like the Pet Rock of Sludge. A version that comes with batteries and vibrates around his cage.

You certainly do have a vivid imagination. How can you defend those 2 players or come up with any excuse?
Are you a Raider fan? Please tell me you are. Everything about you would then make so much sense.
Because it had ZERO bearing on the play or the game except for a great fucking sack at a great time. Raiders called Timeout. So what, it cost them a meaningless time out? Big fucking deal.

Then you go full on retard posting pictures, links and jabbering on like it was Leon Lett's amazing fumble going into the end zone.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:

Because it had ZERO bearing on the play or the game except for a great fucking sack at a great time. Raiders called Timeout. So what, it cost them a meaningless time out? Big fucking deal.

Then you go full on retard posting pictures, links and jabbering on like it was Leon Lett's amazing fumble going into the end zone.

I see what you did there and guess what-FAIL!

The only mentally retarded people around here are you and those 2 Raider players who were celebrating like they just won the SB.
You may approve of their actions, but that is not a surprise.
How can the celebration have ZERO bearing on the play?
Let's see there was a sack
Then the defense had to call TIMEOUT because their 2 players were
still celebrating about 15 yrs from the line of scrimmage
MORON
DUNCE
IDIOT
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Levi
This bust is for you:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... or-so-long

Patience is growing thin in the nation's capitol with Robert Griffin III, as evidenced by the ongoing and very public saga between Redskins coach Jay Gruden and his franchise quarterback.

All of the pent-up frustration from the Redskins' 3-13 season a year ago and a disappointing 3-7 start this season came to a head last weekend after a 27-7 loss to Tampa Bay.

Both RGIII and his coach created headlines with their comments since the loss. As the week unfolded, the two sides have done some damage control and downplayed their respective comments. But Gruden got back to telling it like it is Friday during an interview with NFL.com's Albert Breer, echoing the sentiments from most outside observers who feel RGIII has been a bit spoiled during his short career.

"'His biggest thing, he's been coddled for so long," Gruden told Breer. "It's not a negative, he's just been so good, he just hasn't had a lot of negative publicity. Everybody's loved him. Some adversity is striking hard at him now, and how he reacts to that off the field, his mental state of mind, how it affects his confidence, hopefully it's not in a negative way. I read Drew Brees said after a couple interceptions, 'I'm never gonna lose confidence, I'm gonna come out firing all the time.'"

Gruden went on to shed some light on the reality of Griffin's future with the Redskins, adding this matter-of-fact remark:

"He's auditioned long enough. Clock's ticking. He's gotta play," Gruden said. "We want Robert to excel, we really do. But the last two games, it hasn't been very good, anywhere. We gotta play better around him. And the biggest thing for us as play-callers, and for him, we just have to come together and jell with plays he's comfortable with. That takes time. But we don't have a lot of time."

Griffin, with one more season left on his rookie deal, hasn't been the same player who was named offensive rookie of the year in 2012, throwing for 763 yards and just two touchdowns, completing 61 percent of his passes in four starts this season. He missed six games with a injury after sitting out all of last season.

After Sunday's loss to Tampa, RGIII took some perceived tongue-in-cheek shots at his teammates.

"It takes 11 men," Griffin said. "If you want to look at the good teams in this league and the great quarterbacks, the Peytons (Manning) and the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don't play well if their guys don't play well."

Griffin didn't exactly light up the scoreboard himself, so many took issue with the comments, including Gruden, who was appropriately critical of RGIII after the loss.

"His footwork was below average," Gruden said after the game. "He took three-step drops when he should have taken five. He took a one-step drop when he should have taken three, on a couple occasions, and that can't happen. He stepped up when he didn't have to step up, and he stepped into pressure. He read the wrong side of the field a couple times.

"So, from his basic performance, just critiquing Robert, it's not even close to being good enough to what we expect from the quarterback position."

Since Washington traded three first-round picks and another second-rounder to draft RGIII in 2012, expectations have been increasingly high.
3 first round picks for a bust at the franchise position-WOW! Even Al Davis can't help but laugh and that man is deceased
Injuries have been a big factor, but if he doesn't rediscover or redefine himself quick, you've got to wonder how quickly the tumult will mount inside an already-struggling locker room.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I see what you did there and guess what-FAIL!

The only mentally retarded people around here are you and those 2 Raider players who were celebrating like they just won the SB.
You may approve of their actions, but that is not a surprise.
How can the celebration have ZERO bearing on the play?
Let's see there was a sack
Then the defense had to call TIMEOUT because their 2 players were
still celebrating about 15 yrs from the line of scrimmage
MORON
DUNCE
IDIOT
Did that huge sack change the game? Yes.
Did their stupid dance change the outcome? No.

The sack helped sealed the fate, the celebrating was a total lack of awareness but did it change anything? Fuck no it didn't because the sack was the key factor in killing their momentum and destroying the drive. Call a time out, call two.....Game over.

Did Leon Lett's amazingly self absorbing stupid celebration fumble going into the end zone have a factor on the game? NO. But was it a hell of a lot more embarrassingly funny. Yes.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machoado makes me want to punch kittens. I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish by posting that article about the Skins.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Machado is turning into P-13 right before our eyes.
scarred but smarter
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado has officially turned into a malfunctioning bonedog/M13 hybrid who's only limpwristed rebuttal is "nuh uh yer stupid!" A witless, unfunny, spastic, dumb ass living in denial. He's finally gone full retard, Machado makes HMZ look like a Mensa member. They'd make a great tag team, Night At the Dingleberry.

CD Mexican giver.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:Machoado makes me want to punch kittens. I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish by posting that article about the Skins.
Every time M13 gets slammed in the face he reaches till his arms fall off trying to change the subject. Machado is either off his meds or he's doubled up his estrogen pills.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

speaking of dunces, fools and idiots, aren't the cowboys bringing back the NFL version of vince neil?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

dtmfs wrote:speaking of dunces, fools and idiots, aren't the cowboys bringing back the NFL version of vince neil?
Just a second
Anyone can get into a car and kill a teammate
It doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to play
Tell me you haven't driven drunk and killed someone
PUTO
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

:lol: that was a pretty damn good impression.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

But, But,,

Brent will be playing to "Honor" the man he killed.. lol

Should've "honored" him by not driving asshole.

But, as moronic as Mach can be.. I can see where he is coming from as a Cowboys fan and posting the article. The moronic stupid Front office of the skins is more moronic than Dallas's FO...

THREE PICKS GONE, for nothing..

LOVING IT.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Bludegeon wrote:But, as moronic as Mach can be.. I can see where he is coming from as a Cowboys fan and posting the article. The moronic stupid Front office of the skins is more moronic than Dallas's FO...

THREE PICKS GONE, for nothing..

LOVING IT.
I don't think anyone would disagree with you on that, hard to believe he had one of the best rookie seasons ever and is already now a shell of his former self, He's young and I'd personally love to see him get back to form, but it's not looking good.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

No it's not.

And they traded Four picks for him, not three.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Vince Young JR. At least they have a rookie wage scale now so you don't have to spend some crazy amount of money on somebody who hasn't played one down in the NFL.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Facedown wrote:Pats bring back Blount.
And he scores 2 touchdowns a week after leaving Pittsburgh. No Way Uncle Tomlin and Ball Boy Haley were the problem.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

AliceManson wrote:
Facedown wrote:Pats bring back Blount.
And he scores 2 touchdowns a week after leaving Pittsburgh. No Way Uncle Tomlin and Ball Boy Haley were the problem.
The problem is walking away from the game while it's still being played. That was a total bitch move to pull on the team and he knows it.

He'll either straighten his ass up or be out of the league if he keeps pulling that shit.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

It's official. I'm done with RG3. It's time to pull the plug on this and abort.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

eddie lee roth wrote: The problem is walking away from the game while it's still being played. That was a total bitch move to pull on the team and he knows it.

He'll either straighten his ass up or be out of the league if he keeps pulling that shit.
Why would he do this with Tomlin, but not dare to think about a move under Belichick's eye? Tomlin has zero control over his team on or off the field. But he knows it doesn't matter. He will never be fired, even if he misses the playoffs yet again and then goes 2-14 next season.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
VoiVod13
Opening for Slaughter

Post by VoiVod13 »

Whelp, the Browns failed to give that game away. The division is really heating up now.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

nevermind
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dallas played a great game, Homo was solid as usual and over came high obstacles to beat the mighty Giants. Dez will all his big talent came through, no one can stop him! Tony only fumbled once instead of tossing int's. Both lines played great and the D stepped up and was out played in first downs, 3rd down conversions, 400yds, time of possession and about every other catagory Dallas beat a better team in the Giants. Great win! Good Job guys! Lots of love!

Machado.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Nailed it.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

AliceManson wrote: Why would he do this with Tomlin, but not dare to think about a move under Belichick's eye?
Um hello he was kicked off the team under Tomlin explain to me how Belichick would of handled it any differently?
AliceManson wrote: Tomlin has zero control over his team on or off the field.
The Patriots have been called for more penalties than Pittsburgh. And please don't tell me how it's some conspiracy, cover up, look the other way BS about Big Ben that you're bringing up as far as off the field issues. Where is the court case? And Tomlin has yet to draft anybody that has killed somebody.
AliceManson wrote: But he knows it doesn't matter. He will never be fired, even if he misses the playoffs yet again and then goes 2-14 next season.
Pittsburgh has had a grand total of 3 head coaches in my lifetime that to me is a plus it signifies a team that has faith in their coaches and doesn't make any knee jerk reactions whenever things don't turn out just like they planned.

Chuck Noll - 12 playoff appearances, 4 time Super Bowl winner

Bill Cowher - Reached the playoffs 10 out of 15 years as head coach, 1 championship, 2 Super Bowl appearances

Mike Tomlin - 1 championship, 2 Super Bowl appearances, 4 playoff appearances out of 7 years as head coach

If you still want to argue about Tomlin or the Steelers than you're just nitpicking shit cause that's nothing to be ashamed about.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Facedown wrote:NOW is when we can start talking about the possible Patriots demise as they head into this section of the schedule:

Bears
Broncos
Bye
COLTS!!!!
Lions
Packers
Chargers

Yikes.
8) I know the season isn't over and next weekend's game against the Packers at Lambeau is going to be tough, but....

Even though this didn't count:

sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

I haven't said anything about the Lions this season because they were looking like a real team and doing the things they were supposed to for the most part. I know it's dumb but I didn't want to jinx it. AND THEN... I know it's the Patriots, but at least they could have looked like they were trying out there. And since it is the Patriots and NFL fans worldwide will see the highlights, Raiola decides it is the perfect time to set their reputation even further back,
scarred but smarter
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Did you guys see that catch that the Giants Odell Beckham Jr made last night? That was one of the most bad-ass plays I've seen in a long time!!!
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

sin wrote:I haven't said anything about the Lions this season because they were looking like a real team and doing the things they were supposed to for the most part. I know it's dumb but I didn't want to jinx it. AND THEN... I know it's the Patriots, but at least they could have looked like they were trying out there. And since it is the Patriots and NFL fans worldwide will see the highlights, Raiola decides it is the perfect time to set their reputation even further back,
Time for the second half swoon. Where the hell is the offense?
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.