The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Bludegeon »

Oh,

No need to watch the Cowboys game tomorrow. They are losing. They can't have it this way.. LOL..

Hate that the redskins won, but, at least that shitty ass eagles team loss. Just two teams of shit in a fucking shit fest.. BOTH are home for the playoffs,

AGAIN..

Suck it..
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
I don't know about that. One thing in the Cowboy's favor is the Colt's are already in the playoffs and their WR Hilton is nursing a sore hamstring.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

eddie lee roth wrote:^
I don't know about that. One thing in the Cowboy's favor is the Colt's are already in the playoffs and their WR Hilton is nursing a sore hamstring.
True, but the Colts are looking to wrap up the #3 seed. I'm sure they'd like to avoid a trip to Foxboro in the 2nd round. Hilton is a big loss, though.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I hope you're right I'm actually looking forward to watching the game. If the Colts rest some players I'll probably just turn the damn thing off.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Every shitty thing about the Eagles over the past ten years was on display today. I seriously don't understand how Bradley Fletcher is a starting corner in this league.
So now that the dust has settled and it appears another Eagles season is over without a Lombardi, are you still happy that undisputed gang-member extraordinaire Desean Jackson is a Redskin, not an eagle?
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Crazy Levi wrote:
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Every shitty thing about the Eagles over the past ten years was on display today. I seriously don't understand how Bradley Fletcher is a starting corner in this league.
So now that the dust has settled and it appears another Eagles season is over without a Lombardi, are you still happy that undisputed gang-member extraordinaire Desean Jackson is a Redskin, not an eagle?
Honestly I haven't really thought about it much. Maclin has shown he can be a WR 1 but when you've got a guy like Sanchez who can't get the ball downfield it's a moot point. I can't even imagine the added layer that Jaccpottt would be bringing to the Philly shitshow with his attitude (thought I was GLAD that he called out the Eagles' defense yesterday) and the actual need for him to block. I think the trade worked out for both sides though it's a fun thought that every team in the East now has a marquee receiver that the Philly secondary can't cover.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Odell Beckham Jr. is going to destroy them next week. I wish the fantasy season didn't end today so I could watch him get me 60 points LOL.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Chargers/49ers.

Rivers throws three picks, but the Chargers overturn a 21 point deficit to keep their playoff hopes alive. I know it wasn't in the NFC East, but it was a crazy game.
Last edited by demolition23 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC

demolition23 wrote:Chargers/49ers.

Rivers throws three picks, but the Chargers overturn a 21 point deficit to keep their playoff hopes alive. I no it wasn't in the NFC East, but it was a crazy game.
I was kicking puppies after the Philly game and didn't watch; I wish I had. Rivers has been playing tough with a bad back. I'll root for the Chargers if they make it in.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Rivers throws three picks, but the Chargers overturn a 21 point deficit to keep their playoff hopes alive. I no it wasn't in the NFC East, but it was a crazy game.
Yep, great game last night. That strike to Floyd to tie the game was so good.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

This game is a joke.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

eddie lee roth wrote:This game is a joke.
I did learn that this is the only stadium in the NFL with an on-site bakery!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Rivers throws three picks, but the Chargers overturn a 21 point deficit to keep their playoff hopes alive. I know it wasn't in the NFC East, but it was a crazy game.

I turned the game off and had no idea they won till today. Nice, not sure how it plays out and even tho they SHOULDN'T have been in last year I'd like to see them make it and do some damage. Not sure what team I want in the AFC.

I like the Steeler's, Pat's and anyone who beats Denver and fuck the Colts.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Johnny Football out with an injury.. Not saying I called it but I called it...
kylel

Post by kylel »

Aint's lost and the Panthers are still in it!!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

kylel wrote:Johnny Football out with an injury.. Not saying I called it but I called it...
He really looks small out there doesn't he?
Sixx6Sixx

Post by Sixx6Sixx »

Damn, the Colts took a beating today! Their sole score of the game came with their backup QB against the Cowboys' backup defense...and because of a penalty. Suck it, Andrew Luck! And more importantly, the Cowboys clenched the division! :D
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Bye Bye Eagles.

Hahahahhahahahahhhahahhahhaaa
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:Bye Bye Eagles.

Is next week's game meaningless for the Cowboys?

Good season for the Cowboys especially after the three 8-8s. Fuck them though I'm hoping they go one-and done.

it's a shitty year for football. Even the good teams suck.

Look at the Colts...so sick of these cocksuckers getting credit every season for feasting on their shitty ass division, which is worse only than the NFC South. I bet the Redskins could even go .500 if they got to play the Jags, Titans, and perennially underachieving Texans twice a season.

The Cowboys don't scare anybody

Won't even mention what's going on in the NFC South.

But the Cowboys are probably gonna draw a pretty good team in the Wild-card, like Seattle
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote:The Colts are not a juggernaut to me. The cowgirls have a shot.

Raiders beat the Bills! Take that shit! 3 win season, but I'm not going to act like a Skins fan and think we'll have a shot next year. Then again it's the NFC EAST.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

September:
UtahRatt wrote:It was a good win for Dallas, almost needed because they can't afford losing to lesser teams if they're going to stay in the race.
Like I said before the season, I still bet the NFC East will come down to the last two weeks. Who wants to lose it the most.
Good Games Dallas, weak schedule and not much to fight in the division other then losing to the SKINS :lol: and a back up Philly once :lol: you still made the playoffs in the last two weeks. Like winning the Big Sky conference.

I thought the Packers would be worse losing their WR core. Wrong
I thought the Saint's would easily take the division. Wrong
I thought the Niners would still have a strong team. Wrong

Grat's to the LIONS! I'd love to see them go all the way.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Bye Bye Eagles.

Is next week's game meaningless for the Cowboys?

Good season for the Cowboys especially after the three 8-8s. Fuck them though I'm hoping they go one-and done.

it's a shitty year for football. Even the good teams suck.

Look at the Colts...so sick of these cocksuckers getting credit every season for feasting on their shitty ass division, which is worse only than the NFC South. I bet the Redskins could even go .500 if they got to play the Jags, Titans, and perennially underachieving Texans twice a season.

The Cowboys don't scare anybody

Won't even mention what's going on in the NFC South.

But the Cowboys are probably gonna draw a pretty good team in the Wild-card, like Seattle
It probably will be, but, not to this Dallas fan. I would like all starters to play and beat the shit outta the Redskins.. Payback.. LOL.. But, I am sure Murray will sit. Pretty sure Romo should, but, I have always hated that.. I say play em and finish strong.

One and done sounds about right. Dallas doesn't go off like they did today, then, they aren't winning. The defense is still mediocre.. Hopefully the front office will build on the D like they have on the Offense. Sucks that Romo is getting older. Would of been nice to have him young with the way this team is shaping up.

Holy fuck, The Man above was on Dallas's side today.. Even Weeden threw a TD Pass. LOL.. Oh, and that bullshit Taunting call, What crap.. Let em fucking play.. They are big boys.. Course, Carr's PI call was BS too. Let the defense play. Fucking WR's are jabbing all the fuckin time. Only right that the Db's are allowed to play too.

Utah..

Weak schedule, blah blah blah.. Dallas can only play who is on the other side of the field that day. Remember, Dallas wasn't supposed to do squat this season.. Everyone, I think aside from you , said this. Including me.. This is just gravy for me man. It was just nice to see this team have a little success. I don't expect much after their last game. As I stated before, One and Done..

They pull Seattle's card and play them again? Shit, different outcome IMO.. Not that same Seattle team Dallas beat.

It's bittersweet really. Dallas needs players, and , them having this season fucked up their draft pick next year. LOL....

But, 3-0 in December? Knocking the sorry ass EAgles out of the playoffs?

I'll take it..

It will be complete if the Cowboys can beat the Redskins next week.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

The Chiefs were in the red zone 4 or 5 times yesterday. Could only get field goals. That doesn't cut it. See you next year.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

I thought there was something wrong with my television yesterday, I was trying to get a nap in between the Lions game and work and all I kept hearing was touchdown Cowboys! We saw the good Cowboys show up Sunday, but which personality decides to show up for the playoffs?
scarred but smarter
WTF

Post by WTF »

Does anyone else hate this motherfucker?

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:But, 3-0 in December? Knocking the sorry ass EAgles out of the playoffs?
I thought the Skins knocked the Eagles out Sunday? While a Burrito backup lead Sanchez split the season just like the lowly Skins will probably split as well. Just like their division and schedule....Weak. Hey, they're finally in, let's see what they can do.

It was the EAGLES who flat out knocked out Dallas last year. I forget who did it the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

WTF wrote:Does anyone else hate this motherfucker?

:lol:

That's some old school low league oops there. You can clearly see he was trying to avoid tripping and accidentally spiked the ankle. He looked graceful ballet dancing over those sticks I'd love to see how well Raiola runs the tires.

Raiola said he was sry and didn't mean tooz. What he meant to say is he was sorry after cleating him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12062 ... o-ferguson
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

I don't think it was intentional at all.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:But, 3-0 in December? Knocking the sorry ass EAgles out of the playoffs?
I thought the Skins knocked the Eagles out Sunday? While a Burrito backup lead Sanchez split the season just like the lowly Skins will probably split as well. Just like their division and schedule....Weak. Hey, they're finally in, let's see what they can do.

It was the EAGLES who flat out knocked out Dallas last year. I forget who did it the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that.

The redskins helped knock out the Eagles. Dallas had to win to fully knock em out and for once, Cowboys took care of business..

How the Cowboys show up? Or, which Cowboys team shows up in the playoffs.? Anyone's guess. I for one, hope it's the team that played yesterday, but, that is a fantasy. Playoffs are a whole different scenario.. I don't see Dallas getting out of the first run. I guess, at least if it is a game that goes down to the wire, some good solid football being played, I will be somewhat alright with that. Season will still be a failure still.

But, they come out like bitches like in the past in the playoffs or say, like the last game last season when the Eagles took it to em?

Yeah, that would suck.
WTF

Post by WTF »

DaveB wrote:I don't think it was intentional at all.
Clearly obvious by his looking directly at the leg and choosing to tip toe on it....