The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:WTF is up with M. Lynch and the crotch grabbing? Enough is enough. Fine that mine another huge dollar amount. Either the guy is a severe headcase or just another thug in the NFL.
Fuck that guy and his tribute to Michael Jackson. No place is the league for that nonsense.
So you think Lynch should be fined for a Michael Jackson crotch grab but Dez Bryants mimicking of paul Stanley from the lets put the x in sex is ok? love how you call him a thug though with your teams history of druggies and drunk driving murderers.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

legend killer Seahawks took out old ass Manning, Who's Next? Over the hill Brady turn
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:WTF is up with M. Lynch and the crotch grabbing? Enough is enough. Fine that mine another huge dollar amount. Either the guy is a severe headcase or just another thug in the NFL.
Fuck that guy and his tribute to Michael Jackson. No place is the league for that nonsense.
What has Lynch done that makes him a thug, Matardo? Provide examples.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:
So you think Lynch should be fined for a Michael Jackson crotch grab but Dez Bryants mimicking of paul Stanley from the lets put the x in sex is ok? love how you call him a thug though with your teams history of druggies and drunk driving murderers.
yes i do feel like Lynch deserves the fine. apples and oranges.
what Dez does and what Lynch does after scoring a TD are 2 totally different actions.
if you do not know the difference, i feel sorry for you.
the Seahawks are not different. they are an NFL team that has been busted multiple times
for PED use. so let's just stop with the theatrics and concentrate on this past weekend.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

So both teams had 2 guys each busted this year for banned substances and the cowboys had another busted for running a steroid ring(Brian Clarke ) and you think they're somehow different? :lol:

not to mention this gem from the dynasty days in which you more than likely started rooting for them along with the squeaky clean and non PED using yankeees.

Tony Casillas: 1990s Cowboys used medicine meant for horses

Former Cowboys defensive lineman Tony Casillas says that when the team was winning Super Bowls in the 1990s, players frequently used a medication meant for horses.

Asked on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas about Ray Lewis’s alleged use of a banned substance contained in deer antler spray, Casillas said he doesn’t know about that — but he does know about another substance that was prevalent in the Cowboys’ locker room.

“When I heard about deer antler spray, when I heard that, I said, ‘That’s nothing,'” Casillas said. “We used to use this stuff called DMSO. That’s what veterinarians put on horses, on a muscle, so this is stuff that you can rub, and we used it in the locker room. We had a bottle and you’d take it. It goes straight to the bloodstream. And I’m not sure about this deer antler stuff, but, I mean, it was prevalent in our locker room. It’s called DMSO. You get it from the veterinarian and it goes right to the bloodstream. It’s an ointment that’s like anti-inflammatory. You put it on your skin and you put it on a muscle, and I guarantee you, in about 30 minutes you’d feel it. It wasn’t on the list. If you’re going to talk about the deer antler stuff, we used DMSO and people knew it. Everyone knew about it.”

Yeah those innocent cowboys have never fucked around with PED's, well they have but since you like em' it's ok.
IzzySixx
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by IzzySixx »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:
IzzySixx wrote:There was no reason for that 2 point conversion completion. WTF!!! The Seahawks defence came up big all day long or the Packs lack of be able to get a TD when everything was going there way. Wilson was impressive in the 4th, he just seemed to wake up and it seemed Rodgers gave up. For fuck sakes it almost happened....
You are critical of the 2 point conversion? Maybe you should stick to coaching your
XBOX team that you created. Every NFL coach would have gone for 2 points in that situation.
GEEZ
Rodgers gave up? I guess he gave up when his team was down by 3 and he led his team

on a drive to tie the game
Who are you?

He was talking about the Packers DB who gave up on the play thinking RUSS was contained, going down on the other side of the field. When RUSS tossed that ROMO prayer the DB's made ZERO effort to bat the ball down. Even the announcers were saying WTF, the defender gave up on the play............That's how I look at the entire Packers team the last ten minutes.

Any effort at all from either DB and that 2point conversion fails.

That is exactly how I meant it, sorry if I wasn't clear. Of course the Seahawks had to go for the 2 point conversion...but the Packer defence totally gave up on the play and there was no reason for that. I felt that during the last 7-5 minutes of the game, Rodgers and the Packers did not increase the intensity level like the Seahawks did that's why they lost. Maybe saying that Rodgers gave up is exaggerated he did take them down the field for the field goal to tie it up. But at that point the momentum was totally in favour of the Seahawks.

Thank you for the Xbox advice, I don't play video games...now go watch Lynch scratch his balls you seem fascinated by it...By the way, who are you?
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

IzzySixx wrote:who are you?
He's widely regarded as one of the biggest idiots to grace this board in recent times. Pay him no mind. Or make fun of him.

Whatever floats your boat.

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Go Seahawks..
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Oh man. P13 has gotta be blowing a fuckin gasket on whatever colts board he frequents and pats board he trolls.

Will someone PLEASE dig that up?
I'm guessing you have access to lil pp's facebook page. You should start a new thread on here with the musings of lil pp. I'm sure everybody would enjoy it very much.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

If you guys need solid places to wager on the SB these 2 are the best out there

5DIMES request a check on monday receive your winnings via fed ex by Wednesday min cashout for a check is $1,000
http://www.5dimes.eu/
i have no idea if they ask for a referal number at signup but if it does it's
5d1950438 at 5 dimes

Youwager same quick payment as 5dimes min cashout for a check is $500
http://www.youwager.eu/
ref number if asked is 148992 at youwager

been with both places over 5 years and not one problem
If your a smaller gambler your better off with Youwager because of the lower cashout
Last edited by Mazerati on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:So both teams had 2 guys each busted this year for banned substances and the cowboys had another busted for running a steroid ring(Brian Clarke ) and you think they're somehow different? :lol:

not to mention this gem from the dynasty days in which you more than likely started rooting for them along with the squeaky clean and non PED using yankeees.

Former Cowboys defensive lineman Tony Casillas says that when the team was winning Super Bowls in the 1990s, players frequently used a medication meant for horses.

Asked on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas about Ray Lewis’s alleged use of a banned substance contained in deer antler spray, Casillas said he doesn’t know about that — but he does know about another substance that was prevalent in the Cowboys’ locker room.

“When I heard about deer antler spray, when I heard that, I said, ‘That’s nothing,'” Casillas said. “We used to use this stuff called DMSO. That’s what veterinarians put on horses, on a muscle, so this is stuff that you can rub, and we used it in the locker room. We had a bottle and you’d take it. It goes straight to the bloodstream. And I’m not sure about this deer antler stuff, but, I mean, it was prevalent in our locker room. It’s called DMSO. You get it from the veterinarian and it goes right to the bloodstream. It’s an ointment that’s like anti-inflammatory. You put it on your skin and you put it on a muscle, and I guarantee you, in about 30 minutes you’d feel it. It wasn’t on the list. If you’re going to talk about the deer antler stuff, we used DMSO and people knew it. Everyone knew about it.”

Yeah those innocent cowboys have never fucked around with PED's, well they have but since you like em' it's ok.
ok so now we are going to talk about the past? do you really want to list every single NFL team that violated the league rules? NAH
nobody is going to deny that every single NFL team violated the rules many decades ago and as recently as this season.
plus, your guess that i began to like Dallas in the 90's is stupid. you are so dumb!
i have a better idea: Let's talk about the present. the year is 2015. time to turn your calendar.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

dtmfs wrote:So both teams had 2 guys each busted this year for banned substances and the cowboys had another busted for running a steroid ring(Brian Clarke ) and you think they're somehow different? :lol:

Wait, I am being serious here too.. As, I don't know.. but, DMSO's? That is the same as a PED? It sounds more like some Ben Gay shit. Or something.. I am just wondering..

And, to bring in a "player" for Dallas, lol, that was cut in training Camp in August of 2014 is a bit of a reach IMO..

That isn't to say Dallas hasn't had guilty players of Steroids.. OF course they did. And drug users, drinkers, smokers, murderers.. LOL.. No doubt. No Dallas fan should cast stones while sitting in Dallas's Big Glass House.

Just thought another example would be better. Hell, Scandrick got shafted for something this past season, and he was an ACTUAL player on the Cowboys.. Not some scrub there for a month or less. LOL.

Anyhow.. I was just wondering about the DMSO and PED's shit..

Don't really care what Lynch does. So what.. Be cooler if he came out and did the DX suck it salute to the opposing players. IMO..heheehhe
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mazerati wrote:f you guys need solid places to wager on the SB these 2 are the best out there

5DIMES request a check on monday receive your winnings via fed ex by Wednesday min cashout for a check is $1,000
5d1950438 at 5 dimes

thanks for the link. where we you with this data before the season started? i went with another site: SUPERBOOK. they have been very good to me
Last edited by Machado on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Machado wrote:
Mazerati wrote:f you guys need solid places to wager on the SB these 2 are the best out there

5d1950438 at 5 dimes

thanks for the link. where we you with this date before the season started? i went with another site: SUPERBOOK. they have been very good to me
Didn't think of it until today :wink:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mazerati wrote:
Machado wrote:

5d1950438 at 5 dimes

thanks for the link. where we you with this date before the season started? i went with another site: SUPERBOOK. they have been very good to me
Didn't think of it until today :wink:
how much of a referral bonus do you get? i would have been more than happy to follow your links and enrich your account balance 8)
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Machado wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
Machado wrote:if you guys need solid places to wager on the SB these 2 are the best out there

5d1950438 at 5 dimes

how much of a referral bonus do you get? i would have been more than happy to follow your links and enrich your account balance 8)
Actually I don't know I've never tried it....I looked it up on their websites today and the whole thing seems pretty complicated when it really shouldn't be...they really should give people referral links but they don't...anyway knowing these places it's probably pretty decent...thank you if do sign up and enter the referral code tho
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon if you remember all the Barry Bonds stuff from when he was playing well a lot of the steroids he was using was of the cream based kind. I think that's the first time I had ever heard of steroids like that I always assumed you took a shot in the ass but it doesn't always work out that way.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:Bludegeon if you remember all the Barry Bonds stuff from when he was playing well a lot of the steroids he was using was of the cream based kind. I think that's the first time I had ever heard of steroids like that I always assumed you took a shot in the ass but it doesn't always work out that way.

Right on.. Never really followed baseball too much, but, heard that him, McGuire, Rodriguez I believe were all juiced up.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Bludegeon wrote:Go Seahawks..
Bludegeon wrote:Go PATS..
Guess you've got the bases covered.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Is anyone concerned or curious about Seattle's injuries?
Sherman has an elbow strain ( no tear ), that I've read has an expected recovery time of 3+ weeks. I could see Belichick and Gronk exploiting the hell out of that.

Tomas shoulder sublaxation/dislocation, labral tear. Both will play, but apparently Tomas is worrisome.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Just laid a nice amount down on New England -1.5 and another on the over.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:Is anyone concerned or curious about Seattle's injuries?
Sherman has an elbow strain ( no tear ), that I've read has an expected recovery time of 3+ weeks. I could see Belichick and Gronk exploiting the hell out of that.

Tomas shoulder sublaxation/dislocation, labral tear. Both will play, but apparently Tomas is worrisome.
Seattle should be very concered. Difficult enough to defeat Brady straight up. With two injured
defensive backs and two weeks to prep, you would think Brady will exploit those players as much as possible.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

i think if New England wins the game will be on the over and if Seattle wins it'll be on the under
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Facedown wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Go Seahawks..
Bludegeon wrote:Go PATS..
Guess you've got the bases covered.

Sure do. LOL

Would like to see the Seahawks win. Only because I don't want the Pats to get #4.. lol.. Too close to Dallas's # 5..
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Chip Kelly wants to trade for Mariota. I don't want to tell him that aside from Jacksonville, the NFL isn't the PAC-12.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Chip Kelly wants to trade for Mariota. I don't want to tell him that aside from Jacksonville, the NFL isn't the PAC-12.
Going to cost the Eagles a lot of current/future high draft picks and at least 1 all pro. The cost is very steep. But do the Eagles have any other choice?
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Yes they have a choice. Don't do it. History has shown that no one player is worth sacrificing a ton of picks.
Examples: Herschel Walker, Ricky Williams, RG3.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Gritt wrote:Yes they have a choice. Don't do it. History has shown that no one player is worth sacrificing a ton of picks.
Examples: Herschel Walker, Ricky Williams, RG3.
It's worked out before. I doubt the Giants regret trading a couple No 1s for Eli Manning.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Would you mortgage your future to win now with a QB that will be out of the league in five/six years?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Would you mortgage your future to win now with a QB that will be out of the league in five/six years?
Chip Kelly just might do that. Seems like the perfect scenario.
Rookie QB recruited by the current NFL head coach. Current team has no QB that is worthy of the #1 job on the current roster.
I really do hope the Eagles mortgage the future and draft the young QB at #2