The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked »

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Bludegeon wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
LAglamrocker wrote:Sting is in HHH world, Mania crowd will be for HHH, Sting wont go over well
i disagree. no one likes hunter. he's just a dick. even when he's a face he's a dick.

He might be a dick. But, he still shouldn't lose to Sting. No way , no how. But, that's the way it will roll.
Why would they sign Sting, bring him into the WWE, only to have him lose his match @ WM? That makes no sense dude. It's taken Vince 14 yrs to get him into a WWE ring, that would be completely fucking retarded of Vince to do all that, to get HHH over, He's not losing.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

WolfgangVonPage wrote:Rey Mysterio just killed a guy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turns ... 35547.html

No he didn't.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

lemmysmole wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
i disagree. no one likes hunter. he's just a dick. even when he's a face he's a dick.

He might be a dick. But, he still shouldn't lose to Sting. No way , no how. But, that's the way it will roll.
Why would they sign Sting, bring him into the WWE, only to have him lose his match @ WM? That makes no sense dude. It's taken Vince 14 yrs to get him into a WWE ring, that would be completely fucking retarded of Vince to do all that, to get HHH over, He's not losing.
More to the point, unless Sting is flat broke, why would he show up to lose?! As somebody above said, the only possible way Sting loses is if its the start of a longer run than most people are anticipating.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

demolition23 wrote:

More to the point, unless Sting is flat broke, why would he show up to lose?! As somebody above said, the only possible way Sting loses is if its the start of a longer run than most people are anticipating.

Exactly... Makes all the sense in the fucking world. HHH and Sting are far , far away from needing to get "over".. LOL..

HHH is still a badass... I just don't see the same in Sting.. I do want to go watch The Crow every time I see Sting though. Maybe he will do well. That works too, bring another talent to the WWE.. Old talent, but none the less.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

WolfgangVonPage wrote:Rey Mysterio just killed a guy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turns ... 35547.html
Rey's always come off as a decent guy. He's got to be feeling terrible right now. No way I'd blame him for this. Just looks like an accident.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Complete accident on a move sequence that has been done THOUSAND'S of times. The guy suffered a stroke as a result of literal whiplash from the dropkick and hitting the apron.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

ParaDime77 wrote:Complete accident on a move sequence that has been done THOUSAND'S of times. The guy suffered a stroke as a result of literal whiplash from the dropkick and hitting the apron.
Just shows us again just how fragile human life really is and how random life and death can be. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Rey do that move and the worst that ever happened was a broken nose.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

ParaDime77 wrote:Complete accident on a move sequence that has been done THOUSAND'S of times. The guy suffered a stroke as a result of literal whiplash from the dropkick and hitting the apron.
I do not watch pro wrestling anymore. Saw the headline and was fully expecting to see a very graphic & disturbing injury occur. Terrible accident. Rey did nothing out of the ordinary.
If anybody wants to fault the wrestlers or the ref for not stopping the match to attend to a dying man, that is ridiculous. The show goes on. I think the parties involved all did the best they could.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Machado wrote:
I do not watch pro wrestling anymore. Saw the headline and was fully expecting to see a very graphic & disturbing injury occur. Terrible accident. Rey did nothing out of the ordinary.
If anybody wants to fault the wrestlers or the ref for not stopping the match to attend to a dying man, that is ridiculous. The show goes on. I think the parties involved all did the best they could.
Not saying that it's the case here, but I'd hope if someone was seriously injured and it were known that everyone involved would do what they could to help him rather than just saying "the show must go on".
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

demolition23 wrote: More to the point, unless Sting is flat broke, why would he show up to lose?! As somebody above said, the only possible way Sting loses is if its the start of a longer run than most people are anticipating.

I'm pretty sure his WM match is his one and done in the WWE. He only signed on for like 5 appearances.

Vince will make him lose his one and only match in the WWE? doubtful. Sting's knees are shot, that's why he only signed on for 1 match. Unless something changes last minute, I don't see Sting losing.
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

For what it's worth:

The Rock gave an interview this past weekend teasing the possibility of both appearing at WrestleMania 31 and building to a match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32. Apparently, that's at least a possibility. According to Dave Meltzer, part of the strategy of Paul Heyman taking so many shots at Rock during the lead up to the Roman Reigns match is to account for the possibility for a match with Lesnar to help break the attendance record in Dallas.

WWE is going to push as hard as possible to sign Brock Lesnar to a new deal today, according to the Observer. The reason for this is because they want to lock in WrestleMania plans, which could include having him retain. They can't do that without his signing a new contract, however.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/3/23/ ... ana-return
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

sliquor wrote:For what it's worth:

The Rock gave an interview this past weekend teasing the possibility of both appearing at WrestleMania 31 and building to a match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32. Apparently, that's at least a possibility. According to Dave Meltzer, part of the strategy of Paul Heyman taking so many shots at Rock during the lead up to the Roman Reigns match is to account for the possibility for a match with Lesnar to help break the attendance record in Dallas.

WWE is going to push as hard as possible to sign Brock Lesnar to a new deal today, according to the Observer. The reason for this is because they want to lock in WrestleMania plans, which could include having him retain. They can't do that without his signing a new contract, however.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/3/23/ ... ana-return
Hopefully , it ain't worth shit.. I don't care if Reigns has the title or another FULL TIME wrestler does. Just not Brock. Unless, he appears more during the year.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Superkick to the Bug / Mess Movement - sweet!!
Kat13
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Kat13 »

Paul Stanley was in the crowd for yesterday's Raw. He was front row near the left side of the broadcast table.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Brock has resigned with the WWE. I hope that means he Summer Slams Reigns Sunday.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:Brock has resigned with the WWE. I hope that means he Summer Slams Reigns Sunday.

Probably..

And, it also means the WWE is stuck with their Champion being a part timer..

Fucking lame. I don't really care who has the Heavyweight Championship.. Just have them be actually part of the show every week. And then Paul Heyman goes up there with is rhetoric... Talking about the "Defending" Champion? Bullshit..
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Kat13 wrote:Paul Stanley was in the crowd for yesterday's Raw. He was front row near the left side of the broadcast table.
and rick Ruben, all by himself unless he is darting that black guy
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
de_utuado
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by de_utuado »

Bludegeon wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Brock has resigned with the WWE. I hope that means he Summer Slams Reigns Sunday.

Probably..

Fucking lame. I don't really care who has the Heavyweight Championship.. Just have them be actually part of the show every week. And then Paul Heyman goes up there with is rhetoric... Talking about the "Defending" Champion? Bullshit..
while I will agree with you about the whole part-time thing, I have to say that Heyman is responsible for selling that match, 100%...reigns and brock can barely form a coherent sentence but Heyman is killing it on the promos and build-up
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

de_utuado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Probably..

while I will agree with you about the whole part-time thing, I have to say that Heyman is responsible for selling that match, 100%...reigns and brock can barely form a coherent sentence but Heyman is killing it on the promos and build-up

Agreed. Reigns needs a mouth piece. Like Taker had in the beginning.. They need to realize he ain't gonna puke the place up Cena style. Yes, Cena can cut a promo,but, fuck he is annoying.. Always has been IMO.

Give a manager to Reigns, have him just kick ass and be done with it.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Brock beat Reigns, Seth cashes in, beats on Brock. Reigns still pissed beats on Brock. Ambrose comes down with new IC title toss it to Seth for KO on Brock. Mania ends with The Shield back. Seth Champ,Ambrose IC, Reigns back doing what he does best being the enforcer of the group

The Shield feud with heels for months while Brock is gone. Brock comes back in October beats Seth, Brock uses his dates for Rumble Mania season

Mania Vince gets what he wants Brock vs Rock in Dallas
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Cena would be a lot less annoying without that stupid fucking entrance music!
What is that shit?
Sounds like something a hip hop Luchador would enter to.

Oh yeah, he's good on the mike but shut the fuck up more often & wear actual wrestling gear too.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

nice bag
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

So what's everyone's predictions?

I have to be honest, I'm not 100% sure on the big matches. I can see them going several ways.

The Vince McMahon predictions would be:
Reigns, Cena & Bryan all win their matches.

But with Brock resigning and Reigns not going over as huge as they thought he would, that match can really go either way now. And does Rollins cash in? I can see him losing to Orton then cashing later…

I think Cena ends Rusev's streak.

I agree with everyone saying Sting over HHH.

Taker over Bray but something crazy has to happen during or after the match accentuating the Bray Wyatt is "the new face of fear" - "supernatural" notion they're trying to create.

I can really see the IC Title match going several ways… Bryan or Ziggler win, setting up a string of matches with them that they've been leading towards. Although, I can just as easily see them giving it to Ambrose to further his supposed push. But the iC title is the only belt Bryan has never held, so that gives more lenience to it being his time (plus to elevate the belt, it would make sense putting it on him, hence the US title most likely being put on Cena). Then again, Sheamus might cost Bryan the belt starting their feud that was rumored for a while to happen at WrestleMania.

I don't even know everyone in the Fatal 4 Way Tag match and it's during the pre-show so that kinda sucks. Same thing with the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. It's now on the Pre-Show which disappoints me. I actually like the idea of it and having it start off Mania. I also have no clue who is going to win that. Maybe Ryback? I don't know.

Divas Tag Match - I'll say AJ & Paige.

Did I miss any matches?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Ryback wins the Andre BR.
Hopefully Cesaro and Kidd hold onto the tag titles
Course,Bryan is gonna win the IC, Have to keep all the goat tards happy.
Seth beats Orton with help
Nikki and Bella win
Praying Rusev beats the piss outta Cena, but, I can see Lana being involved with Rusev losing.
Sting over HHH
Taker over Bray. Still don't understand this match at all.
Reigns will lose, Seth will cash in.

Hoping Brock is around more during the year's shows.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

sting vs taker has the best build leading up to mania yet it had a pretty bad video package on smackdown.

some of those video packages were through the roof on thursday especially cena vs reigns. really really good.

rusev should get a clean win over cena, they need viable heels ffs. ...rooting for rusev

I'm just fascinated with the sting match. could go either way. hhh is usually really good at choreographed heavy matches so it should be awesome.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Lots of rumors floating around that this will be Sting's final match. Guy looks to be in fantastic shape for 56 years old.

That pic of The Undertaker above, man is that one intimidating individual.

I read that HHH is going to have a Terminator based entrance and is going to be wearing the jacket that Arnold wore in the original movie to the ring.

Crowd is going to HOT for the Reigns/Lesnar match, I can't wait to see where they decide to go with it.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

ParaDime77 wrote:Lots of rumors floating around that this will be Sting's final match. Guy looks to be in fantastic shape for 56 years old.

That pic of The Undertaker above, man is that one intimidating individual.

I read that HHH is going to have a Terminator based entrance and is going to be wearing the jacket that Arnold wore in the original movie to the ring.

Crowd is going to HOT for the Reigns/Lesnar match, I can't wait to see where they decide to go with it.
Sting looks amazing his age. Not to mention that he's only a year younger than Arn Anderson. That fact blows my mind.

I'm pretty stoked to watch the PPV as I have no idea what they have up their sleeve. They got us last year with the streak ending and I hope there's something pretty crazy this year too.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

I kinda hope Sting sticks around a bit and shows up on the weekly shows.. I throws a good promo and would be a nice addition to the talent. Lord knows he can help out the younger guys..

WM tomorrow. hell yah. Me and the boy are gonna be veggies in front of the TV for 6 damn hours..

FUck, that's pathetic.. lol