"Fuck That Nigga"...Andrew Harrison of Kentucky, stay classy

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: "Fuck That Nigga"...Andrew Harrison of Kentucky, stay cl

Post by DaveB »

Yeah, that was a real disappointment. People have been doing everything they can to talk shit about Kentucky this year and they have done nothing but prove the haters wrong. Now people are jumping all over this.

Pretty sure we've all been guilty of something like this but unfortunately some folks are going to have a field day with this.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote::shock:

A reporter asked Karl-Anthony Towns a question about Frank Kaminsky during Kentucky's press conference after its Final Four loss to Wisconsin, and Andrew Harrison appeared to mutter a snide remark under his breath.

He's frustrated, he's heartbroken, and he probably never would've said this if he thought anybody could hear him. But still. Those mics are very, very sensitive!

If you think we messed with the audio, or something, a bunch of other people heard and saw this too:

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/5/834672 ... ys-loss-to
I just learned about the comment this morning. DISGUSTING! Then I read the twitter posts he made after the fact.
In one post he wrote that he did not mean any disrespect. Is that so Andrew? I for one believe you did mean to disrespect the kid.
This alone further proves that UK did not deserve to win the game. Imagine all the boasting and gloating these immature kids would have demonsrated by winning their final 2 games.

White boy schooled you fool. Why? Because the kid knows how to play the game and has a complete game. The majority of these UK kids are going to get drafted and not amount to much of anything in the NBA.

For making these comments the kid should take a lot of heat and learn to have class.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Machado wrote: Imagine all the boasting and gloating these immature kids would have demonsrated by winning their final 2 games.
As if they couldn't have done some serious boasting and trash talking up to that point? They were 38-0. Here's what Hampton had to say about them after their game. Sounds like a bunch of immature punk kids to me.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Hampton. Did you just drop Hampton into the conversation?

Anyway, imagine if a white player used the very same racial slur against a UK player in a postgame press conferenc?
The world would be in an uproar. The Rev Jessie and The Rev Sharpton would leave their respective mansions and strap on their marching shoes.

Allow me to say this. The black community are hypocrites. Black leaders are worse. If black people wanted to help get rid of racism in America, well they should be up in arms about what th UK player said into a live microphone.
Instead they woke up this morning and more than likely applauded the young man for his choice of words towards the opposing player.
RIDICULOUS!

Is it not true that some UK players did not shake the hands of their opponent after the game? Look that up as well and tell me the kids have class. You win with class and you lose will class.
Clearly UK players have no class and that point was showcased yesterday after the game.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

The entire national media has done nothing but talk about what an upstanding and respectable group of kids these players are. They've never created any problems or broken any rules. And yeah, I dropped Hampton because of what they said about the Kentucky players. Does that matter?

As for not shaking hands...the entire Wisconsin team were on the floor celebrating. Do you want them to go out and interrupt that? Should the Kentucky guys just hang around and wait?

But it's to be expected. You go into this unbeaten and everyone wants to see you fall. You likely don't know jack shit about this team and anything that they've done all season and the way they've carried themselves. You just wallow in the joy of the loss like the rest of the country and use this one example to categorize the entire season.
Frett_Bored
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Frett_Bored »

Cauley-Stein and the Harrison twins hotfooted it almost immediately.

The rest of the team had no problem waiting and shaking hands.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:The entire national media has done nothing but talk about what an upstanding and respectable group of kids these players are. They've never created any problems or broken any rules. And yeah, I dropped Hampton because of what they said about the Kentucky players. Does that matter?

As for not shaking hands...the entire Wisconsin team were on the floor celebrating. Do you want them to go out and interrupt that? Should the Kentucky guys just hang around and wait?

But it's to be expected. You go into this unbeaten and everyone wants to see you fall. You likely don't know jack shit about this team and anything that they've done all season and the way they've carried themselves. You just wallow in the joy of the loss like the rest of the country and use this one example to categorize the entire season.
Dave B-You have made a habit out of getting owned on Sludge of late. Most recently it was
the Al Pacino thread and now this.
That's right, most of the UK players managed to shake hands and exhibit a touch of class after the big game loss. So what is their excuse for not shaking hands when their teammates were able to do so?
I do know quite a bit about the team as the national media was riding their nuts all season long. The UK players put the cart before the horse. LOL
One player already stated publicly the season was a waste. Again, no class!!!
Why do the players get rewarded for not being trouble makers(in your eyes) but they certainly have caused a lot of problem since the Wisconsin game tipped off at center court.
You find out more about a team after a loss and not a victory.
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Machado wrote:Hampton. Did you just drop Hampton into the conversation?

Anyway, imagine if a white player used the very same racial slur against a UK player in a postgame press conferenc?
The world would be in an uproar. The Rev Jessie and The Rev Sharpton would leave their respective mansions and strap on their marching shoes.

Allow me to say this. The black community are hypocrites. Black leaders are worse. If black people wanted to help get rid of racism in America, well they should be up in arms about what th UK player said into a live microphone.
Instead they woke up this morning and more than likely applauded the young man for his choice of words towards the opposing player.
RIDICULOUS!

Is it not true that some UK players did not shake the hands of their opponent after the game? Look that up as well and tell me the kids have class. You win with class and you lose will class.
Clearly UK players have no class and that point was showcased yesterday after the game.
Good post.

I don't have a racist shred in my body, but I'll agree a good portion of blacks are hypocrites. My black friends and black ex girlfriend even said the same thing. If a white person did this, he'd be banned from basketball. Al & Jesse, who have made racist remarks about jews & Italians in the past, would be brought in for the kid to grovel to.

We live in a sick society. It's this baby boy mentality where everyone is offended by everyone and everything. And it's usually stupid shit. I'm all for progress, but this isn't progress. This isn't us getting better as a society. This is an Orwell prophecy come to life.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Why aren't Jessie and Al screaming that Harrison should take sensitivity classes?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rorysfan wrote:Why aren't Jessie and Al screaming that Harrison should take sensitivity classes?
Because in American a double standard exists. It ok perfectly acceptable for a black person to use that word, but it is very unacceptable for a non black to use that word to describe a black person.
Am I right or am I wrong?
What other word can you say carries a similar double standard?
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Machado wrote:
Dave B-You have made a habit out of getting owned on Sludge of late.
If there's a single person at Sludge that has no business telling others about being owned, it's you.

But let's look at all the "problems" they have caused. Harrison said, "Fuck that nigger." Was it wrong? Yup. Am I defending it? Nope. Hypocritical? Yup. But it's part of the black culture. Like it or not, it is and it's here to stay.

But here's the twist. First thing Harrison did was call up Kaminsky and apologize. Before any public statements or anything else, he went straight to the guy he "offended" and told him that he was sorry. Thing is, I'm sure Big Frank wasn't too concerned about it in the first place. The media and all the other UK haters were wallowing in it but Kaminsky was getting ready to play for a national championship.

Kaminsky said: "He reached out to me, we talked about it, [I'm] over it," Kaminsky told reporters Saturday. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

As for Cauley-Stein and the Harrison's walking off and not being graceful...not cool at all. But it's easy for us as adults to sit back and criticize these players. What we forget is the fact that they're all 20-21 years old. Folks that age make mistakes and when you've had as much pressure as they've had dumped on their shoulders, then what can you expect. You think they were the first to do that? They won't be the last.

Said coach Cal on that event: “These are great kids who do dumb things at times,” Cal said. “In that moment of trying to make an historic thing, they probably did some dumb things, but I love these guys and I know what they’re about.”

Because Kentucky is the villain, the media and the haters pounced on it. “Now, if you want to find a chink in the armor, ‘There you go, they’re bad. I knew those Kentucky kids couldn’t be, they’re’– we deal with that everyday. I deal with that personally everyday,” Cal said. “You’re wrong, you’re not always right. You make a mistake, you live up to it.”

Am I a nutswinger? You bet your ass. This was one of the greatest college basketball teams in the history of the game. Disappointed? Sure. But at the end of the day, my team went 38-1...a NCAA record. 7 potential NBA draft pics...two of which will be lottery pics...none of which even averaged in double figures. That's the definition of a "team." Sucks not to have another national championship banner hanging in Rupp but I'll dry my tears on the other 8.

"Owned?" Ha! Not by a long-shot.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

And for what it's worth, I didn't *want* to go undefeated. I said all season that the team needed a loss because it put too much pressure on them. In the end, I think that's exactly what happened.
Frett_Bored

Post by Frett_Bored »

DaveB wrote:And for what it's worth, I didn't *want* to go undefeated. I said all season that the team needed a loss because it put too much pressure on them. In the end, I think that's exactly what happened.
This, and the fact that when you look closely at their schedule, they didn't really play a lot of tough teams. The SEC was down, and their non-conference wins over Kansas, UCLA, Texas, and UNC don't look as good now. The win at Louisville was impressive, but they also got pushed to overtime by middle-of-the-pack A&M and Miss State.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Frett_Bored wrote:
DaveB wrote:And for what it's worth, I didn't *want* to go undefeated. I said all season that the team needed a loss because it put too much pressure on them. In the end, I think that's exactly what happened.
This, and the fact that when you look closely at their schedule, they didn't really play a lot of tough teams. The SEC was down, and their non-conference wins over Kansas, UCLA, Texas, and UNC don't look as good now. The win at Louisville was impressive, but they also got pushed to overtime by middle-of-the-pack A&M and Miss State.
True. But when you break down some of the wins, that's when you see the potential that the team had. They held Kansas to 12 second half points. They were up on UCLA at the half 41-7. Against West Virginia, they could have literally not scored a single point in the second half and still won the game. I think that's why a lot of the fuss was made. There were times that they looked like they could beat some NBA teams. But no team will ever play to that level game in and game out.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:
Machado wrote:
Dave B-You have made a habit out of getting owned on Sludge of late.
If there's a single person at Sludge that has no business telling others about being owned, it's you.

But let's look at all the "problems" they have caused. Harrison said, "Fuck that nigger." Was it wrong? Yup. Am I defending it? Nope. Hypocritical? Yup. But it's part of the black culture. Like it or not, it is and it's here to stay.

But here's the twist. First thing Harrison did was call up Kaminsky and apologize. Before any public statements or anything else, he went straight to the guy he "offended" and told him that he was sorry. Thing is, I'm sure Big Frank wasn't too concerned about it in the first place. The media and all the other UK haters were wallowing in it but Kaminsky was getting ready to play for a national championship.

Kaminsky said: "He reached out to me, we talked about it, [I'm] over it," Kaminsky told reporters Saturday. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

As for Cauley-Stein and the Harrison's walking off and not being graceful...not cool at all. But it's easy for us as adults to sit back and criticize these players. What we forget is the fact that they're all 20-21 years old. Folks that age make mistakes and when you've had as much pressure as they've had dumped on their shoulders, then what can you expect. You think they were the first to do that? They won't be the last.

Said coach Cal on that event: “These are great kids who do dumb things at times,” Cal said. “In that moment of trying to make an historic thing, they probably did some dumb things, but I love these guys and I know what they’re about.”

Because Kentucky is the villain, the media and the haters pounced on it. “Now, if you want to find a chink in the armor, ‘There you go, they’re bad. I knew those Kentucky kids couldn’t be, they’re’– we deal with that everyday. I deal with that personally everyday,” Cal said. “You’re wrong, you’re not always right. You make a mistake, you live up to it.”

Am I a nutswinger? You bet your ass. This was one of the greatest college basketball teams in the history of the game. Disappointed? Sure. But at the end of the day, my team went 38-1...a NCAA record. 7 potential NBA draft pics...two of which will be lottery pics...none of which even averaged in double figures. That's the definition of a "team." Sucks not to have another national championship banner hanging in Rupp but I'll dry my tears on the other 8.

"Owned?" Ha! Not by a long-shot.
Dave-You should be a mob boss lawyer. The manner in which you spti out excuses is impressive.

Listen, its not like thek kid was being asked about the player in question while he was dressing in the locker room. He was at a podium, an organized press conference and he was not alone.
How many dozens and dozens former college players have taken tough losses and behaved accordingly after the game in the final four?
The kid is a sore loser.
First offense-leaving the court without shaking hands with the opponent
Second offense-His comments at the press conference post-game
Frett_Bored

Post by Frett_Bored »

The first time I heard it, I thought he was talking about the reporter, not Kaminsky.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Funniest thing on Sludge in 2015=Machado acting authoritative about anything.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

It was great when UK got spanked, HAHAHAHAHA! Andrew Harrison muttering his shit is typical of that team. Glad they lost, they deserved to lose.

Oh I apologized so its all good, I'm still classy! And still a LOUZER.

Like he had any other choice. The world heard it and he and his advisers, the school, players and friends told him he had to kiss ass. Bet he hung up the phone and said it again.

But they act so classy...........When they win! Crybabies when they lost. True colors....
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

I love all the crying UK fan gif's after losing. BOOOHOOO!

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/2015/4/4/83 ... r-kentucky
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:Image
DA FUQ?

You have no right to post any photos of UK holding any trophies. The season ended on a loss.
Duke ended the season on a win. Huge difference chico!

Consider yourself lucky-If UK went undefeated, 40-0, Coach Cal would be interviewing for
NBA jobs at the moment. Not only did UK lose the big game, but they certainly did exhibit their true colors by leaving the court without shaking hands and the comments about an opposing player. Neither of which you can takeaway because they happened.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

He would not be interviewing for NBA jobs you fucking retard. He has learned that his place is in college and not the NBA.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:He would not be interviewing for NBA jobs you fucking retard. He has learned that his place is in college and not the NBA.
hold the phone. does this mean your boys are going to follow your post? i know you girls
like to come in 3's :lol:

anyway, you can bet after going 40-0, coach Cal would have kicked the tired and took time for himself to interview for NBA jobs. don't kid yourself fool.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:He would not be interviewing for NBA jobs you fucking retard. He has learned that his place is in college and not the NBA.
hold the phone. does this mean your boys are going to follow your post? i know you girls

anyway, you can bet after going 40-0, coach Cal would have kicked the tired and took time for himself to interview for NBA jobs. don't kid yourself fool.
What in the fuck are you blithering on about?

And why would he kicked tired people? That's kind of a dick move.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

anyway, you can bet after going 40-0, coach Cal would have kicked the tires and took time for himself to interview for NBA jobs. don't kid yourself fool.
What in the fuck are you blithering on about?

And why would he kicked tired people? That's kind of a dick move.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Machado wrote:
You have no right to post any photos of UK holding any trophies. The season ended on a loss.

Consider yourself lucky-If UK went undefeated, 40-0, Coach Cal would be interviewing for
NBA jobs at the moment. Not only did UK lose the big game, but they certainly did exhibit their true colors by leaving the court without shaking hands and the comments about an opposing player. Neither of which you can takeaway because they happened.
LOL! Yeah...the season did end on a loss...the only one we had. It's an NCAA record. We're perfectly happy with that loss.

As for Cal going to the NBA...you REALLY think that any potential suitors were going, "OH SHIT! He lost a game. Never mind!" Give me a fucking break. But did you realize that Cal had just signed a 7-year, 52.5M deal with Kentucky? Pretty safe to say he's not going to the NBA, CHICO! Not now, anyway.

But it's cool...BBN will be drying our tears on one of these.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:
Machado wrote:

LOL! Yeah...the season did end on a loss...the only one we had. It's an NCAA record. We're perfectly happy with that loss.

As for Cal going to the NBA...you REALLY think that any potential suitors were going, "OH SHIT! He lost a game. Never mind!" Give me a fucking break. But did you realize that Cal had just signed a 7-year, 52.5M deal with Kentucky? Pretty safe to say he's not going to the NBA, CHICO! Not now, anyway.

But it's cool...BBN will be drying our tears on one of these.

all you have is the past. so continue to stare at those banners because you will not have any new additions anytime soon. this was the year for the UK team to win another title and they blew it. just a bunch of high school all americans who were beaten by a team.
why do you write "we"? what position did you play on the team? PATHETIC!
fuck you are about as dumb as the hicks that live in the state of Kentucky.
Cal would have initiated talks with the NBA, not the other way around. do you have any concept about how the business operates? a contract-fucking Cal would rip that shit up and wave goodbye as the pieces are falling to the ground.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Gritt

Post by Gritt »

:lol: