The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
Machado wrote:Manziel demoted to 3rd string

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You support domestic and child abusers but mock a guy who has a serious substance abuse problem? Is there any level you won't stoop to?
Didn't they just announce he was the starter for the rest of the season 6 days ago? :lol:

I have a problem with Manziel because he has every door open for him too get help and buy 3 houses and a Ferrari. I hated him in college and if any scout didn't see this coming they're fucking blind.
I do have a problem feeling sorry for someone like that when I know people including myself who can't even get fucking health care let alone have a staff of doctors, advisers, mentors and babysitters to take care of his every need.....And what he needed was a slap in the face.

Not that I'm sticking up for Machado because he's a hungry, hungry-hypocrite, but fuck these over paid players who get away with everything, make millions the fans pay for and hurt the team they root for.

I honestly hope MangZell gets better but his next throw is in the CFL. The NFL will let shit like this happen but spend millions on a ball that was 2pis under inflated and turn it into a media circus. Spygate? Spend millions and media hype on that but no one seems to remember the Bronco's did the same fucking thing a season or two earlier......Swept under the rug.

Throw flags and blow whistles all day long for unnecessary roughness, late hits and all sorts of stupid shit then allow them to beat their kids and wives.

If the NFL is going to point fingers they need to look in the mirror. At this point the NFL and this season can fuck off.

Rock on Joseph Randle..........Yet another case of waste. Why don't the NFL just start recruiting prison parolees since they already allow felons to represent. In the real world, all of use would be out of a fucking job, not given millions to keep fucking up in front of the world being role models. Fuck this second and third chance shit, I don't feel sympathy. Let's start with STOPPING sweeping shit under the rug and clean the head office, starting with the commissioner. Goodell should show up on Monday to find all his shit out on the lawn like he just got divorced.

This season sucks, it reminds me of the mass chaos of the Strike Season if anyone remembers that year. Ugly as fuck.

-----------------------------

The Panthers should be able to take Dallas and be in control by the 3rd quarter. If the Panthers lose they can shove that 10-0 media hyped team up their ass.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

When the Packers kill the Bears today the series will be tied 93-93-2
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

I hate to say this but I think Dallas ends Carolina's streak today.

I also think the Bears have a good shot of beating Green Bay.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

I love watching the Eagles get crushed.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote:Panthers need to load the box but mix a cover 2 to control the outside WR routs.
Cover 2 = INT for a TD! Points off the T/O.....

The best part of that PICK 6 was watching DEZ giving up on the play so he could run his mouth instead of preventing the touchdown. What a crybaby.

Dez just standing there running his mouth as the CB runs back the INT for a TD was simply beautiful, what a quitter. It's shit like that, that makes me feel like Dallas wont come back. They could make a run at this shit division if they had a team and not a bunch of stupid out control individuals,

Levi said no way 8 wins the division, still thinking that way? I said 8 could and would laugh if it's 7. No one want's to win the NFC least.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Ok. Carolina is good. I'm done fighting it.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:Ok. Carolina is good. I'm done fighting it.
They are good.....But you have to give credit to Dallas, they're total shit. It's not like the Panthers are running up and down the field dominating. ROMO is tossing INT's..............HAHAH ROMO just threw back to back INT's as I made this post!

3.....Three.....Horrible throws! 2 Picks six's will make your team look good. Take 14 off the board and it's Panthers 6 Dallas 3

Hat's off to the Panthers so far, this is a game they should win and Dallas is helping them look great this first half. I knew the Panthers would force ROMO into throwing for a comeback, I didn't expect it to happen in the 2nd.

----------------Halftime Panthers 23 Dallas 3

Panthers D, credit.
Romo, mad credit. Look at those INT's, fucking horrible throws into traffic.

The Panthers D should be able to shut this second half down but I wont be surprised if Dallas gets a score or two and make a charge unless ROMO continues to Weeden it and if Dallas gives up the run.
The Panthers D scoring off the turnovers should be enough to give the offense plenty of points to fend off any Dallas comeback and put it out of range in the 4th. At some point Cam should be able to get the offense a TD.

Unless Pick-6-Romo isn't done I suspect the 3rd quarter to be all Dallas.
UtahRatt wrote:ROMO 1 to 2 INT's/Fumbles. If the panthers make points off T/O's they'll win.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Man the Panthers D looks good. Dallas is getting out played and coached. They look out of sync, confused while the Panthers look prepared and pumped.

I love watching Dallas get bitch slapped.

How about Hardly getting fooled left and right, can't tackle Cam, gets suckered on the fake leaving his gap assignment wide open for Cam to run. Looking good Hardly!

*edit*
Flag.....Announcer: Can't leap over the line on a FG kick another rule for safety...... :lol:

Learn a new rule every day, couldn't use a player to gain height but can't leap over the line.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

11-0. Wow. This team has a good enough defense to run the table. They are making me a believer.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

UtahRatt wrote:Man the Panthers D looks good. Dallas is getting out played and coached. They look out of sync, confused while the Panthers look prepared and pumped.

I love watching Dallas get bitch slapped.

How about Hardly getting fooled left and right, can't tackle Cam, gets suckered on the fake leaving his gap assignment wide open for Cam to run. Looking good Hardly!

*edit*
Flag.....Announcer: Can't leap over the line on a FG kick another rule for safety...... :lol:

Learn a new rule every day, couldn't use a player to gain height but can't leap over the line.
You can leap over the line, like Jamie Collins did against the Colts, you just can't touch anyone.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Romo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Skins could be in first place at the end of Sunday.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Romo is hurt...looks like he may have broken his collarbone again.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth wrote: I hope Suh rebreaks his collar bone.
While it took an extra game and it wasn't Suh, I still feel the need to say thank you God for delivering the break that I asked for.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:You can leap over the line, like Jamie Collins did against the Colts, you just can't touch anyone.
Landing! Landing!

"SBNation: The Cowboys committed a 'leaping' penalty, leading to a Panthers touchdown. You're allowed to try and leap to block a kick but you can't leap and land on somebody. And the Cowboys did that which lead to a touchdown."

Sure....Yup....But...Wrong? He took a run and used his hands on a back but didn't land on anyone I could see...Now leverage is a different story.
Same thing I guess, he didn't land on anyone but did take a run and used a back with his hands. Leaping, leverage it's an unsportsmanlike either way. I've seen it from the beginning of time but the "leaping Penalty" is a rare call for a play that happens as often as it does....I still say it's a leverage call, if there's any difference...Fuck if I know.

The call blew me away because I thought I knew the rule books better and I've never seen it called watching or playing. I'm clearly losing memor......
Just this year and last year watching several players do it and either blocking or come close to a block. Chancellor did it twice in one game last season. It took me off guard at first but the replay shows he took a run and used his hands for leverage. Either they're the same, or they thought he landed on someone and got the verbage wrong.

So it lead to a short TD virtually driving the nail in Dallas. Well, it was over in the 2nd before Mr balsa wood went down again.

------------------------------

Hey Machado...........Wanna have that talk about rushing him back and your stupid "fully healed" comment?

Do you want to repeat what was said or should I? There's no such thing as fully healed ya moron! Looks like he re-broke his left clavicle again. I wished they'd take a picture of him wearing a clavicle bra and put him on a Victoria Secrete cover.

It's a good thing the Panthers were a +1, there's a reason why they're right more then WRONG! Here I thought Dallas was better but it was another ROMO night. Since he's come back he's showed more signs of being done since Peyton did the other weak. ROMO is finished, sure he was rushed back but he played like a QB who's overcooked. He's done, finished, it's over.

Panther's 11-0 with what should have been an expected blow out people gave more credit to Dallas while not enough to the Panthers.

Sure, two Pick 6's and a Leaping Penalty leading to 21 points helps but that Panthers D is solid. Their game plan was flawless and that was an ass kicking. Myself thinking Dallas might play better then they did is embarrassing. Romo didn't do shit vs the Dolphins not sure why anyone would think he'd have a chance vs a monster D in Carolina.

Hat's off to the Panthers for making Dallas look like the team they really are and proving the Panthers are no joke. It's going to take a good team to beat the Panthers and I don't think there are more then a couple good teams in the NFL.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Dallas has the worst record in the NFC.

Hey Matardo, how does that taste?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I was hoping we'd get to see Romo for the rest of the season but he's finished. I think Romo could still have another good year in him but obviously it's time for Dallas to find a young replacement - quick.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Panthers are 11-0 and Romo got hurt. I called it... This team is something amazing... Fuck vegas odds, fuck espn and FUCK romo... Call me an asshole all you want.. Romo couldn't save that turd of a team... Not playing a team like that..

10-0!!!! Suck it haters! That was a slaughter! Next up dallas... Romo goes out for the season.. Calling it!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Panthers CB says Cowboys should 'get Dez's 70 mil back' after blowout victory!
Josh Norman looks at media standing outside the locker room: "Hey, they need to get Dez's 70 mil back."

Bryant was targeted eight times against the Panthers, but only managed to haul in two catches for 26 yards. Not the level of production we've come to expect from one of the game's best WRs. Part of the reason Bryant wasn't able to go off was Panthers cornerback Josh Norman, who seemed to imply after the game that maybe Dez isn't quite worth the big contract he signed.

Seriously, that was a vicious burn

--------------------------------------------

Cam's TD dance is still gay as fuck. Seriously gay as in Michael Sam would be proud.

-----------------------------------------------

Panther's to ROMO........Thanks for giving!

-----------------------------------------------------

Animal rights activists storm the field during Lions-Eagles game :lol:

In the final two minutes of the Eagles-Lions game, a couple protesters ran onto the field, immediately after the Lions snapped the ball. For the sake of everyone's safety, the game was on hold while security tried to get them off the field.

The cameras did not have a good glimpse of the banner they were holding. But apparently, it was to promote an end to animal cruelty:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/ ... anksgiving

Makes me want seconds! Fuck ya I had turkey, hope your bean salad and soymilk was thankfully delicious. I only wished I had a Turducken with HAM on the side....Fucking Vegans. Vegetarians shouldn't be allowed to go to a football game.

------------------------------------------------------

Bears gobble up the Packers at Lambeau! Bears 17 Packers 13

This snap was so bad, it made Aaron Rodgers yell 'F***!' :lol:

AHHHHH FUCK!
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/ ... in/9568569

---------------------------------
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

kylel wrote:Panthers are 11-0 and Romo got hurt. I called it... This team is something amazing... Fuck vegas odds, fuck espn and FUCK romo... Call me an asshole all you want.. Romo couldn't save that turd of a team... Not playing a team like that..

10-0!!!! Suck it haters! That was a slaughter! Next up dallas... Romo goes out for the season.. Calling it!
You should call in a Xanax before you pee.

I'm proud of you tho, you've done a great job with the team. But suck what? It's not even December let alone the Playoffs, get back to "US HATERS" when you win a couple playoff games let alone "A" Super Bowl.

Have you learned the Camarena Newtonshuffle yet?

I guess if you don't suck the panthers dick you're a hater now? Machado's nym has been exposed! Spastic fanatic.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Hhahaaa... Well deserved, the Dallas hate, but, damn all you lapdogs are fucking funny..

Seriously? Wishing a player getting hurt . And then, be glad he does get hurt.? Wow.....

Holy shit, second week of bitching and arguing on the Eagles sideline????

And,, crickets.. LOL..

Holy shit Dallas sucks something serious.. Just a pathetic showing again at home. Knew Romo came back to early.. And what in dogs name happened to that O-line from last season? lol.. Happy Turkey, or belated.. ...

Is it next season yet? lol
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Bears. Wtf were the packers doing? Just run the ball down our throat. Or not.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Pierce Foreskin

UtahRatt wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:You can leap over the line, like Jamie Collins did against the Colts, you just can't touch anyone.
Landing! Landing!

"SBNation: The Cowboys committed a 'leaping' penalty, leading to a Panthers touchdown. You're allowed to try and leap to block a kick but you can't leap and land on somebody. And the Cowboys did that which lead to a touchdown."

Sure....Yup....But...Wrong? He took a run and used his hands on a back but didn't land on anyone I could see...Now leverage is a different story.
Same thing I guess, he didn't land on anyone but did take a run and used a back with his hands. Leaping, leverage it's an unsportsmanlike either way. I've seen it from the beginning of time but the "leaping Penalty" is a rare call for a play that happens as often as it does....I still say it's a leverage call, if there's any difference...Fuck if I know.

The call blew me away because I thought I knew the rule books better and I've never seen it called watching or playing. I'm clearly losing memor......
Just this year and last year watching several players do it and either blocking or come close to a block. Chancellor did it twice in one game last season. It took me off guard at first but the replay shows he took a run and used his hands for leverage. Either they're the same, or they thought he landed on someone and got the verbage wrong.

So it lead to a short TD virtually driving the nail in Dallas. Well, it was over in the 2nd before Mr balsa wood went down again.
I am pretty sure, though I only saw it live and then the one replay, but I think he landed right on the long snapper.
Which drew the flag.
Both Collins and Chancellor leaped over both linemen and then blocked the FG/XP.
I think Ive seen the penalty called a few times in the last couple seasons.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I am officially a hater. Fuck K13 and his disphit panthers.

I'll admit they are for real but K13's mindless homer bleatings are getting on my nerves. Praying for an epic collapse / playoff beatdown.

Cowboys finished. Eagles close. I still think 9 wins will take the east. I can see the giants getting there.

Or the mighty 4-6 redskins. A man can dream. Suck it haters!!!
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Crazy Levi wrote: I'll admit they are for real but K13's mindless homer bleatings are getting on my nerves. Praying for an epic collapse / playoff beatdown.
As a Panther fan, I shake my head when I read that shit. I'm enjoying the ride, but it could have an unhappy ending. Arizona will be a tough out.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Cam has an amazing arm. I can't believe how fast he gets that ball out.
Pierce Foreskin

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: I'll admit they are for real but K13's mindless homer bleatings are getting on my nerves. Praying for an epic collapse / playoff beatdown.
As a Panther fan, I shake my head when I read that shit. I'm enjoying the ride, but it could have an unhappy ending. Arizona will be a tough out.
As a Pats fan, the only NFC team that worries me is Arizona.
Great team.
Sixx6Sixx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sixx6Sixx »

I guess the Cowboys are officially done for the year. We might as well just lose out and get a good draft pick at this point. This sucks. :(
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Sixx6Sixx wrote:I guess the Cowboys are officially done for the year. We might as well just lose out and get a good draft pick at this point. This sucks. :(
It's worse than that really. Worse than just being officially done in 2015.

If you don't realize the Tony Romo era is over, you are likely in denial. He's 36 next season and coming off a chronic, serious injury. The time for the Cowboys to find his replacement is NOW. But what will probably happen is one more "all in" season where they try to beef up the team for another run with Romo. That would be a horrible mistake and set them back several years.

But I think we all know how it's gonna go down.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Sixx6Sixx wrote:I guess the Cowboys are officially done for the year. We might as well just lose out and get a good draft pick at this point. This sucks. :(
It's worse than that really. Worse than just being officially done in 2015.

If you don't realize the Tony Romo era is over, you are likely in denial. He's 36 next season and coming off a chronic, serious injury. The time for the Cowboys to find his replacement is NOW. But what will probably happen is one more "all in" season where they try to beef up the team for another run with Romo. That would be a horrible mistake and set them back several years.

But I think we all know how it's gonna go down.
Agree with that Levi.. The window has closed on this Romo led team. He came back way too soon, to a bad Dallas team. But, they aren't going to start looking for Romo's replacement, like they should've 2 years ago. I mean, at least start..

So, Hopefully the team will play for some pride not pack it in.. Or, they may, fuck it , who gives a shit either way.