The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:The thing about the Jets is that it looks like they finally have a real coach. Bowles is legit.
I was going to mention him as THE factor, I think he's a hell of a coach, I'd kill to have him in Oakland.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

It would appear as if there's now two NFC East teams with controversial names. Word on the street says there's a movement afoot to rename the Dallas Cowboys the Druggie Cowboys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care if it is lame fuck off Cowboy fans. That felt good it's been several months since I've told Cowboy fans to fuck off I needed that. That is all. :D
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

So they've come out and said they found no evidence that Manning ever used any PED's. That's funny they've also never found Tom Brady actually deflated footballs but he's got to sit for 4 games.

If the other dickhead owners would feel the way I'm sure the owners for New Orleans and New England feel about Goodell they might could find somebody that wouldn't be such an embarrassment and lightning rod for the league.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:It would appear as if there's now two NFC East teams with controversial names. Word on the street says there's a movement afoot to rename the Dallas Cowboys the Druggie Cowboys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care if it is lame fuck off Cowboy fans. That felt good it's been several months since I've told Cowboy fans to fuck off I needed that. That is all. :D

how bored are you? i'm surprised you didn't shoot in your pants while you typed this very, very forgettable post.

you were right, the poem you concocted was lame. :roll:
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:It would appear as if there's now two NFC East teams with controversial names. Word on the street says there's a movement afoot to rename the Dallas Cowboys the Druggie Cowboys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha..

From this Cowboys fan..

FUCK OFF>. lol
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

The only pre-season NFL coverage worth a damn begins tonight with the start of another season of HBO's excellent series Hard Knocks. This year's team is the Los Angeles Rams. If you haven't watched this series before give it a shot like I said it's the only thing that's pre-season that's actually entertaining. You don't even have to be a fan of the team to not be entertained by the story lines.

A few years back when they were in Miami and watching Chad Johnson's career come to an end by getting cut in training camp was probably the most satisfying episode I've seen yet. :lol:

Thank you Matardo for getting on to me for my last post. I look forward to laughing at you this up coming season. How many games does your boy Romo last before somebody breaks him 3, 4, 5 games? :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

I got to get ready for fantasy football time.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:The only pre-season NFL coverage worth a damn begins tonight with the start of another season of HBO's excellent series Hard Knocks. This year's team is the Los Angeles Rams. If you haven't watched this series before give it a shot like I said it's the only thing that's pre-season that's actually entertaining. You don't even have to be a fan of the team to not be entertained by the story lines.

A few years back when they were in Miami and watching Chad Johnson's career come to an end by getting cut in training camp was probably the most satisfying episode I've seen yet. :lol:

Thank you Matardo for getting on to me for my last post. I look forward to laughing at you this up coming season. How many games does your boy Romo last before somebody breaks him 3, 4, 5 games? :lol:
1-The Rams were a joke and even more of a joke now that HBO is following them around. Did you read the story about the Rams player who was released because
he had a lady in his room? Violation of team rules from the head coach sure did play up the drama for the cameras regarding the situation. The Rams will regret appearing on this show.

2-Romo is healthy. 100%. The best way to protect his arm starts with the O-Line. Hold that pass rush at the line and make sure nobody touches Romo. That being said, I'm not worried about Romo or his arm.
If he does injure himself again and is lost for a significant amount of time, well there goes the season. If Romo can stay healthy like the 2014 season, Dallas just might be a force in the NFC once again.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

1 - If the Rams were a joke where does that put Dallas since the Rams had a better record last year? All I did was say that the show Hard Knocks is fun to watch I didn't say anything about it being fun to watch only if they were covering a SB contender. All that drama you speak of was not even 5 minutes of camera time last night. Jeff Fisher had the team in the room told them the rules. Next day called the player into his office and cut him end of story.

2 - I wasn't talking about Romo's arm I was talking about the rest of his body you big dummy. And make no mistake the old man will be more broken than Matt Hardy ever thought about being before the season is over.

Now if you would stop thinking of ways to argue with me and would just listen for a minute go and check out Hard Knocks it's the only thing the NFL does right when it comes to the pre-season unless the only thing you can look at is Dallas stuff and day dreaming about Dallas being a "force in the NFC once again" which isn't going to happen no matter how much milk Romo drinks those bones are getting broken again. :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:1 - If the Rams were a joke where does that put Dallas since the Rams had a better record last year? All I did was say that the show Hard Knocks is fun to watch I didn't say anything about it being fun to watch only if they were covering a SB contender. All that drama you speak of was not even 5 minutes of camera time last night. Jeff Fisher had the team in the room told them the rules. Next day called the player into his office and cut him end of story.

2 - I wasn't talking about Romo's arm I was talking about the rest of his body you big dummy. And make no mistake the old man will be more broken than Matt Hardy ever thought about being before the season is over.

Now if you would stop thinking of ways to argue with me and would just listen for a minute go and check out Hard Knocks it's the only thing the NFL does right when it comes to the pre-season unless the only thing you can look at is Dallas stuff and day dreaming about Dallas being a "force in the NFC once again" which isn't going to happen no matter how much milk Romo drinks those bones are getting broken again. :lol:
Edward, you are wound up tight again and the season has not yet started. UNREAL!

exhibition football is a joke. I don't pay any attention. just let me know when the season begins and let me know which players are healthy. after that kick the ball off and let's play LOL
seriously, most teams had a better record last year and I accept that. when the #1 QB does not play much, you expect that team to lose many, many games. IMO, last year was a lost season.
I look back to the 2014 season where the team was solid and made a nice run. looking for more of that this year with a healthy Romo and that new rookie RB that might be pretty damn good.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Listen here you big dummy and stop acting so stupid. I know the pre season is a joke all I'm trying to say is the Goddamn show is fun to watch. Jesus Fucking Christ it's like pulling teeth with you. I got a good mind to slap your mama right up across her head when I see her next.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Listen here you big dummy and stop acting so stupid. I know the pre season is a joke all I'm trying to say is the Goddamn show is fun to watch. Jesus Fucking Christ it's like pulling teeth with you. I got a good mind to slap your mama right up across her head when I see her next.
Edward, I am not discussing the show and I am not picking on you for watching the show. I was simply pointing out how the Rams will regret being on the program
and how Fisher has to play up to the cameras in order to please HBO and the producers.

Listen, you are not going to slap anybody or anything, unless they are your very own breasts.
Now don't comeback until you come correct.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

:lol:

But he didn't play up to the camera's. You can't say that not having watched the show that doesn't make any sense. And I'll leave your mama out of it from now on that is out of order. You however are going to be the first person I report God forbid we have a President Trump. If so your ass is outta here.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote::lol:

But he didn't play up to the camera's. You can't say that not having watched the show that doesn't make any sense. And I'll leave your mama out of it from now on that is out of order. You however are going to be the first person I report God forbid we have a President Trump. If so your ass is outta here.
finally your true colors show. 1st rate racist. that's what you are.
wanting to have Trump as the prez of the USA so he and you can force anybody that is not white.
oh yeah, that will make america great again LOL
WTF

Post by WTF »

Machado wrote:
2-Romo is healthy. 100%. The best way to protect his arm starts with the O-Line. Hold that pass rush at the line and make sure nobody touches Romo.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:

wanting to have Trump as the prez of the USA so he and you can force anybody that is not white.
I've told you in the past that I'm not fond of you just casually throwing that accusation at me. I'll say it again how can I be racist when I love tacos and the way you guys take care of my yard?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Machado wrote:

I've told you in the past that I'm not fond of you just casually throwing that accusation at me. I'll say it again how can I be racist when I love tacos and the way you guys take care of my yard?
Matardo is a known racist. He hates black people.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Nothing wrong with the preseason, gives you a chance to look at the rook's and your bench.

Eagles 17 Buc's 9
Falcons 23 Skins 17
Raiders 31 Cards 10
Broncos 22 Bears 0
Ravens 22 Panthers 19
Browns 11 Packers 17 - Robert Griffin, 4/8 67yds 1int
Rams 28 Cowboys 24 :lol:

Just read Marvin Harrison's HOF speech.

Harrison spoke of his gratitude to those who supported him throughout his career.
"The fans is what makes this game possible," Harrison said. "I say this from the bottom of my heart. No offense, Green Bay, I had the best fans in the game.

"I'm from Philadelphia, the home of the Eagles," he added. "If you get the coin toss wrong in Philadelphia, they want to trade you the first thing Monday morning. So I wasn't used to that in Indianapolis. So we had the best fans."
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Jerry admits his ego led to '94 split with Jimmy. It took 22 years, but Jerry Jones has admitted he let his ego play a role in the end of the Dallas Cowboys' glory days.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones admitted that he "probably should have had a little more tolerance" with former coach Jimmy Johnson before parting ways in 1994.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1727 ... my-johnson

NEWS FLASH! Jones destroyed a good thing and is an over controlling dink who knows less about football then he thinks.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

UtahRatt wrote:

NEWS FLASH! Jones destroyed a good thing and is an over controlling dink who knows less about football then he thinks.

THIS
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

UtahRatt wrote:

Sounds like Matardo. Knows less about football than he thinks.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:

Where'd that "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS" Pic go? Surely needed again. LOL....
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

As a Youge life-long football fan. It is getting increasingly harder to give a shit about the NFL.
Josh Brown. One game suspension for DV. Ex says it happened 20 times. One. Fucking. Game.
Harrison, Matthews, Peppers, Neal all threatened with suspensions if they don't talk to the NFL, based on the Al Jazeera PED report; which incidentally was said to be debunked in regards to Peyton Manning.

Roger Goodell's rein simply cannot end soon enough for me.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Yep as much as it pains me to say I would almost accept a strike to either strip him of some of his powers or get rid of him entirely. The most successful sports league but yet they have the worst commissioner. It just doesn't seem right.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

What is the "Dak" is happening in Big D?

The kid has looked good in two exhibition games. Fugazi pro QB's like Touchdown Johnny and RGIII can only hope they were as talented
or efficient on the field.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:What is the "Dak" is happening in Big D?

The kid has looked good in two exhibition games. Fugazi pro QB's like Touchdown Johnny and RGIII can only hope they were as talented
Once again, master talent evaluator Matardo is getting all fired up over a fourth round pick after two preseason games. I'm sure they're already working on his bust for Canton.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gritt wrote:

Once again, master talent evaluator Matardo is getting all fired up over a fourth round pick after two preseason games. I'm sure they're already working on his bust for Canton.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No shit! Have you seen the highlights of his in these two "preseason games", in a regular season game a NFL defense would be feasting on his passes. Looks like some slo-mo floaters to me. Even last years Peyton Manning is going damn son you need to speed that shit up.

How many times have we seen a club look like dynamite in the preseason only to all of a sudden lay a big shit once the real season starts.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Gritt wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No shit! Have you seen the highlights of his in these two "preseason games", in a regular season game a NFL defense would be feasting on his passes. Looks like some slo-mo floaters to me. Even last years Peyton Manning is going damn son you need to speed that shit up.

How many times have we seen a club look like dynamite in the preseason only to all of a sudden lay a big shit once the real season starts.
does not take much for you cross dressers to get your panties in a bunch now does it? i guess only sarcasm works when you write it, and nobody else. what a fool you are!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Sarcasm you say? I see you're just like Trump. Nobody likes a self hating wetback Matardo. :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Sarcasm you say? I see you're just like Trump. Nobody likes a self hating wetback Matardo. :lol:
I am nothing like Trump

1) I have a full head of hair
2) I love Mexicans
3) I am voting for Hilary

VIVA LA RAZA!!!
BROWN POWER!!!