The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Gritt wrote:
demolition23 wrote:First time HoF nominees: Ladanian Tomlinson, Hines Ward, Brian Dawkins, Jason Taylor, Donovan McNabb, Chad Johnson, Olin Kreutz, Joey Porter, Derrick Mason and Bob Sanders.

Who do you think SHOULD go in?

Who do you think WILL?
Should: Tomlinson, Dawkins
Will: Tomlinson, Dawkins, Taylor

I think Jason Taylor will get in, I just don't see him as a first ballot HOFer.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Gritt wrote:
demolition23 wrote:First time HoF nominees: Ladanian Tomlinson, Hines Ward, Brian Dawkins, Jason Taylor, Donovan McNabb, Chad Johnson, Olin Kreutz, Joey Porter, Derrick Mason and Bob Sanders.

Who do you think SHOULD go in?

Who do you think WILL?
Should: Tomlinson, Dawkins

I wouldn't vote for him, period. I just have a suspicion that he will get in.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Not looking to good for the Ryan brothers.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Kaepernick Effect? Week 1 NFL Ratings Down Significantly from 2015!
NFL Ratings Slide Is Not a Sign of the Apocalypse (Calm Down, People; It's Going to Be OK)
With Week 1 ratings falling, has the NFL finally reached its viewership peak?

I blame myself, I was busy and didn't watch but a few plays of a few games. My bad. I read the box, rundown and stats.......Like Ezekiel Elliott 20Att 51yds 2.5Avg.....
Personally it's all the fucking replay's that's annoying me, can't celebrate a TD till after the review and shit like that. Still don't like the PAT. Now they're blasting taunting and TD celebrating. It really don't resemble football anymore.

Cincy vs Steelers - sounds good if Dalton isn't on his back the entire time. This game should show if it was a fluke or a major problem for the Bengals line.

Dallas at Washington........Who cares......... 8)

Houston vs KC - I like the match up
Cards vs Tampa - Interesting to see how the cards respond and if the Buc's are for real.
Falcons at Oakland - Don't have faith in the Raiders D, Falcons should be able to fire at will.
Indy at Denver - I think Indy goes off....I hope they do anyway. If not maybe Denver still has game.
Packers at Vikings - I think the Vikings D will be one of the top this year, curious to see how the pac do.
Philly at Da Bears - Philly could go 2-0! I think it will be a better game then advertised, Cutlerfuck is a tossup.
Niners at Panthers - Panthers are looking at 0-2! Sounds tough, Gabbert throws 3ints.
Seattle at St Louis - Fuck the Rams 0-16........Number 2 coming up.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Pierce Foreskin

Gritt wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Gritt wrote: Should: Tomlinson, Dawkins

I wouldn't vote for him, period. I just have a suspicion that he will get in.
I agree.
Pats saw him twice a year, great player, HOF? sure, I guess.
But I know he'll get the votes.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

The Bills put up 31 points in a loss and the brass responds by firing the offensive coordinator? Huh? Rex and Rob must have dirty pics of the owner or something.
Pierce Foreskin

bane wrote:The Bills put up 31 points in a loss and the brass responds by firing the offensive coordinator? Huh? Rex and Rob must have dirty pics of the owner or something.
You know back in the Jets days Rex used to be at least entertaining. He is now a parody of himself, his tool-factor used to be endearing even for opposing teams, now his bravado falls flat.
I hope the Bills go 8-8 and he keeps his job.
Kiss the rings Rexy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Rex is a cartoon character and has really cranked up the Jets vs Bills rivalry eh? I'm pulling for the Bills and have been rooting for Tyrod Taylor, call me a fan but I think he could be a QB. The NFC EAST is so overdue for a division battle.

Ran across an entertaining read about Kapperfish and this protest nonsense
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... rnick.html

"in the story but linked"

Perhaps Kaepernick and the President could learn from the example of Dr. Martin Luther King. Before presenting an advanced version of his “I have a Dream” speech before a crowd of 25,000 in Detroit, King and his assembly stood as the Four Tops sang the National Anthem. King personally experienced far more injustice than Kaepernick ever will. Yet, unlike Kaepernick, he did not sit.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That whole deal with Buffalo is a real head scratcher. If this doesn't work for Rex I don't know if he gets another Head Coach job. You know how you hardly ever hear from asst.coaches that would serve him right and would be just punishment for him.

If being an entertaining coach for the media was what it took to succeed in the NFL he would be what Belichick is the best coach in the business but that's not how it works.

Hey Gazman who you got winning today? :lol: Gonna be a good one. Fucking Local CBS channel has got the Chiefs at Texans game instead.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

JJ Watt shouldn't be able to play like he does. He had back surgery before camp so he's not at a 100% but he's still a beast out there.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

This place isn't the same without Levi. Where did that Caillou looking bastard go?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Is it me or are there even more Peyton Manning commercials than ever before? Jesus Fucking Christ I'm already burnt out it's like he's this years version of the fantasy football websites. Enough with the one with him and Lionel Richie change that shit up. And I hope the ratings for Skip Bayless new show suck bad.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I hate to say there's no way Belichick can win a game but they've got a short week with no Jimmy Garroppolo and they play the Texans. I don't see how he does it this Thursday.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It's so great to see the Chargers kicking ass. It'll be a shame to see them go back to normal as the season progresses.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Nice upset, Rams! Welcome back to LA!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Someone actually nominated Darren sharper for the pro football Hall of Fame. Wow
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:This place isn't the same without Levi. Where did that Caillou looking bastard go?
he might be at the nearest goodwill, still attempting to unload all his RGIII swag that he accumulated that one season
when that kid took the team deep into the playoffs, :lol: :lol:

How about them Cowboys?
Huge INT in the end zone when the team needed a huge stop and a former Skin scores the winning TD :D

Dak had another great game. Took what the D gave him and managed to use his feet to score a huge TD
Pierce Foreskin

eddie lee roth wrote:I hate to say there's no way Belichick can win a game but they've got a short week with no Jimmy Garroppolo and they play the Texans. I don't see how he does it this Thursday.
it was a long shot for them to fo 4-0 without Tom, but I thought the Texans game or the Cardinals were going to be losses.
Pats don't lose often at Gillette though.
Should be interesting.
Pierce Foreskin

johnk5150 wrote:Someone actually nominated Darren sharper for the pro football Hall of Fame. Wow
Well, why not? its not like he was accused or convicted of deflating any balls.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I hate to say there's no way Belichick can win a game but they've got a short week with no Jimmy Garroppolo and they play the Texans. I don't see how he does it this Thursday.
it was a long shot for them to fo 4-0 without Tom, but I thought the Texans game or the Cardinals were going to be losses.
Should be interesting.
I read a headline today, "Should the Pats call Peyton Manning"
WTF! Is this was journalism has come to these days? UNREAL!

AC Joint is no joke. Would be shocked if Garrappolo takes the field this weekend. Goodell must be having a nice laugh right about now at the expense
of Kraft and The Pats
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Should be interesting.

AC Joint is no joke. Would be shocked if Garrappolo takes the field this weekend. Goodell must be having a nice laugh right about now at the expense
of Kraft and The Pats
He may be, but at worst the Pats will be 2-2 when Brady and possibly Gronk come back, so odds are still pretty strong they'll have the last laugh.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

The Vikings Peterson tore his meniscus last night. Coach says he doesn't know how long he'll be out. He also said he could maybe play this week. :roll:

Did you guys catch the game? Bradford looked pretty good. Him and that one WR I can't remember his name were on last night. Early in the game on the last play of the drive his non throwing hand pinkie looked fucked up. I was thinking to myself this poor bastard can't catch a break but he was right back on the field the very next drive.
bane

Post by bane »

The Texans won a playoff game with TJ Yates and 2 games last year with a guy off the street. Stranger things have happened. Belichick is a wizard. If anybody can do it, it's him.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:The Vikings Peterson tore his meniscus last night. Coach says he doesn't know how long he'll be out. He also said he could maybe play this week. :roll:

Did you guys catch the game? Bradford looked pretty good. Him and that one WR I can't remember his name were on last night. Early in the game on the last play of the drive his non throwing hand pinkie looked fucked up. I was thinking to myself this poor bastard can't catch a break but he was right back on the field the very next drive.
appears that the norm is to not discuss any injury and to basically claim that despite a severe injury, the player
can possibly return the following week.
RIDICULOUS!
coaches are such pussies. just say the guy is injured, your team is screwed and there is no chance the player will return this week.
:roll:
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

eddie lee roth wrote:The Vikings Peterson tore his meniscus last night. Coach says he doesn't know how long he'll be out. He also said he could maybe play this week. :roll:

Bradford is finally going to get a chance to show what he can do with talent around him. He's never had receivers as good as Diggs and Johnson. He also has one of the best offensive coordinators in he last 30 years with him.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
bane

Post by bane »

Machado wrote:

appears that the norm is to not discuss any injury and to basically claim that despite a severe injury, the player
can possibly return the following week.
RIDICULOUS!
coaches are such pussies. just say the guy is injured, your team is screwed and there is no chance the player will return this week.
:roll:
"Torn meniscus" = sprain. Every sprain involves some degree of tear. My kid tore his playing ball last year and was only out 2 weeks. Depending on the severity, he actually could be back this week.
bane

Post by bane »

Carson Wentz has me convinced. That guy is the real deal.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

UtahRatt wrote:Redskins - like Palmer I don't see Kirk repeating, they should be a good second pack team but I expect some drama, injuries, set backs and typical Washington short comings.
0-2 Skins....When they're supposed to be the only solid team on paper in the division.

Jay Cutler.......What more can you say? I heard his LB had words to say but I missed the blow up. Nice INT, who was he throwing too? "Maybe if I just loft it over that tall guy!" He's made a career out of INT's like that. What massive contract did the Bear's sign him to again? Is it over yet?

Wentz looks pretty poised. I said it before, the Eagles always seem to do more with less or win games when they have a cluster fuck roster. Go Eagles.
Pierce Foreskin

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Should be interesting.

of Kraft and The Pats

That is Boomer for you, fucking retard.
They play Houston on Thurs so there is no way he is playing this week.
Pierce Foreskin

UtahRatt wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Redskins - like Palmer I don't see Kirk repeating, they should be a good second pack team but I expect some drama, injuries, set backs and typical Washington short comings.
0-2 Skins....When they're supposed to be the only solid team on paper in the division.

Jay Cutler.......What more can you say? I heard his LB had words to say but I missed the blow up. Nice INT, who was he throwing too? "Maybe if I just loft it over that tall guy!" He's made a career out of INT's like that. What massive contract did the Bear's sign him to again? Is it over yet?

Wentz looks pretty poised. I said it before, the Eagles always seem to do more with less or win games when they have a cluster fuck roster. Go Eagles.
He looked pretty good last night. But I was turned off by how much of his dick Gruden had shoved down his throat all night. As Parcells used to say, let's not get his bust for Canton ready just yet.
Oh and speaking of MNF, Sean McDonough sucks. He used to be the play-by-play guy for the Red Sox and I liked him doing that. But he is not working for me on MNF. /rant