Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:fuck, i hate stupid ass people who 2nd guess a manager in this type of fashion
because the point you 2 are trying to make is ridiculous.
You was just 2nd guessing Bochy a couple posts ago so what's that make you.....Fucking clown.
B.S. The move for Bochy was to stick with his starter, who was pitching a 2 hitter and ride that left arm until it fell off.
Especially since his pen is garbage and no other arm in the pen was superior to Moore that particular night.

As for the Dodgers vs Nats, that was some old school managing by Roberts. I hate the Dodgers, I hate the Nats, but
mad props to Roberts for pitching his closer in the 7th inning. That was like Goose Goosage vs the Red Sox in the late 70's.
The day Bucky Dent hit that HR.
It was game 5. Lose the game and you get a ticket back home. Great move by Roberts and once again, to the surprise of nobody,
Dusty Baker was not the best manager of the field :lol: :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Dusty Baker has now lost 9 straight games with a chance to clinch a playoff round.

Vin Scully calls Kimmel's softball Home Run
https://youtu.be/e_m1Qm3UoIs?t=53s
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:Dusty Baker has now lost 9 straight games with a chance to clinch a playoff round.

That's because Dusty sucks. He's so bad he makes Eric Wedge look like Casey Stengel.

Cubs set NLCS rotation. Same as the DS. Lester, Hendricks, Arrieta, Lackey.

No word on LAD yet.

I think Chicago beats the Dodgers. I think the AL winner beats Chicago. Their pitching is superior in a series*.

*I reserve the right to change my prediction at any time to avoid being wrong.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:Dusty Baker has now lost 9 straight games with a chance to clinch a playoff round.

That's because Dusty sucks. He's so bad he makes Eric Wedge look like Casey Stengel.
No word on LAD yet.
I think Chicago beats the Dodgers. I think the AL winner beats Chicago. Their pitching is superior in a series*.
when Dusty made that bold statement yesterday before game 5, you just knew the Nats were losing. I immediately placed a big money
bet on the Dodgers and thanks to Dusty, I am a little bit wealthier today.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:

No word on LAD yet.
when Dusty made that bold statement yesterday before game 5, you just knew the Nats were losing. I immediately placed a big money
bet on the Dodgers and thanks to Dusty, I am a little bit wealthier today.
Baker, Dusty is reason enough to gamble.

There's bettors that study lineups, homefield advantages, etc. Then there are the bettors that follow the two steps to determine who will win a series.

1. "Is Dusty Baker affiliated with the team in any way? Okay, does anyone on the team know Dusty Baker? Has anyone ever met Dusty Baker"

2. Profit.

*ETA

Clayton Kershaw to start game 2.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

It was a good run, but it had to end sometime. Casilla, Romo, Lopez, Peavy and Pagan are all free agents. Time to move on. I'm hoping they address the bullpen woes with the same urgency they did with the starting rotation last offseason. One of the SF beat writers wrote that Pagan deeming himself unfit to play the last two games didn't play well in the clubhouse.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

LAPoet wrote:It was a good run, but it had to end sometime. Casilla, Romo, Lopez, Peavy and Pagan are all free agents. Time to move on. I'm hoping they address the bullpen woes with the same urgency they did with the starting rotation last offseason. One of the SF beat writers wrote that Pagan deeming himself unfit to play the last two games didn't play well in the clubhouse.
Whatever happened to Matt Cain?

Kershaw in relief- He told Roberts & staff he had an inning in him, and he did. A win is a win.
What about the 7th inning that lasted over an hour? One of the reasons I don't pay attention to baseball
until the play offs hit. And only if the Dodgers are involved.
Toronto vs Clev. for the ALCS. How exciting is that? Not!
Thank god we have Cubs vs Dodgers. Should be a good series.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I can't really decide who I want to win this. Do I want to see the Cubs end the curse? Do I want to see Cleveland win their second pro sports title in a year? Do I want to see LA win one for all our LA/Hollywood Sludgers? Toronto? Tough call, especially since my Braves aren't in this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

dmbrocker wrote:I can't really decide who I want to win this. Do I want to see the Cubs end the curse? Do I want to see Cleveland win their second pro sports title in a year? Do I want to see LA win one for all our LA/Hollywood Sludgers? Toronto? Tough call, especially since my Braves aren't in this.
I'm kind of in the same boat. At first I wanted Chicago because I think what Epstein and Hoyer did is pretty awesome ( same as turning Boston into a powerhouse ), plus it would kind of be a big fuck you to Red Sox ownership.

That said the hype and arrogance of the team makes me want them to fail. There are 25 of you. 23 haven't won shit. Shut up.

I hate LA, so there's that. Although knocking out the Cubs would be funny. I think it would be cool to see Toronto go all the way, especially since their powerhitters are hitting free agency and will most likely be signed somewhere else.

Come to think of it. I'm pulling for Cleveland. I don't care about the two championships aspect. I watched the NBA finals. If the commish didn't step in, the Queen would have lost in 5 again in that fake ass sport.

The Indians are up 2-0 now. After what Boston did to Francona it's cool to see him succeed. Plus I don't think any remaining teams can deal with their rotation. Their closer is kinda alright too.

Regardless. This postseason is pretty kick ass.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm pulling for the Tribe.
My memory is fucked but it reminds me going to an ALDS? CS? at Jacobs FIeld vs the O's in 96? Mike Mussina vs Jack McDowell....Manny Ramirez and Albert Belle, Rafael Palmeiro, B. J. Surhoff, Brady Anderson, Bobby Bonilla, Kenny Lofton, Roberto Alomar, Cal Ripken, Jr...There was enough juice on the field to beef up a heard of cattle.
I like Cleveland and still wear a couple jackets that was given to me so I have to go for the Indians.

LAD vs CUBS? :lol:
No way LA wins this series, they're going to get run the fuck over. Because of the Nat series I'd be surprised if LA puts up a fight, Roberts burnt them out. I'm simply amazed they made the playoffs let alone the division and then dropped the Nats. I'm shocked what the Dodgers have done with this patch work team. It just sucks there's nothing left in the tank.

I don't even plan on paying much attention if I have things to do, that's how much confidence I have in the Dodgers facing the CUBS. I just seen the CUBS scored the first run because Roberts put 2B Howie Kendrick in RF....I could have made that catch....Did you see the angle he took?

The CUBS arrogance is out of control and fuck Baze who acts like he's in the WWE after every tag....But they will roll the Dodgers.

Of course watching this game they have the CUBS dugout mic'ed up, talking to Arrieta, having a party, you just get the fucking feeling the announcers, network and everyone is sucking the balls off this CUBS team. And it's not even going to be a fight.

2016 World Champion CUBS with an attitude! Fuck off there's your WS.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:As for the Dodgers vs Nats, that was some old school managing by Roberts.
Old School? He's letting the team manage and tossing darts! Roberts is in unfamiliar territory and throwing hailmary's.
Game 4 he should have yanked Kershaw before the inning but instead he let Clayton put runners on the bases because Clayton refused to leave. Roberts didn't have the balls to tell Clayton to leave the mound. Because of that Clayton went from 2ER to 5ER because Roberts didn't pull him and the PEN gave up 3R.
Roberts isn't old school managing, they didn't use RP in old school for starters. No manager would have put his closer out there in the 7th. They had one of the better pens in baseball and he makes his closer throw more pitches then he's ever thrown in a game.

You're retarded. And who are you to 2nd guess Bochy?

What I don't get is why Roberts keeps going to Baez.....He's got a pen loaded with arms and for some reason Roberts likes to ride Baez who likes to give up runs.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote:I'm pulling for the Tribe.
My memory is fucked but it reminds me going to an ALDS? CS? at Jacobs FIeld vs the O's in 96? Mike Mussina vs Jack McDowell....Manny Ramirez and Albert Belle, Rafael Palmeiro, B. J. Surhoff, Brady Anderson, Bobby Bonilla, Kenny Lofton, Roberto Alomar, Cal Ripken, Jr...There was enough juice on the field to beef up a heard of cattle.
I like Cleveland and still wear a couple jackets that was given to me so I have to go for the Indians.

LAD vs CUBS? :lol:
No way LA wins this series, they're going to get run the fuck over. Because of the Nat series I'd be surprised if LA puts up a fight, Roberts burnt them out. I'm simply amazed they made the playoffs let alone the division and then dropped the Nats. I'm shocked what the Dodgers have done with this patch work team. It just sucks there's nothing left in the tank.

I don't even plan on paying much attention if I have things to do, that's how much confidence I have in the Dodgers facing the CUBS. I just seen the CUBS scored the first run because Roberts put 2B Howie Kendrick in RF....I could have made that catch....Did you see the angle he took?

The CUBS arrogance is out of control and fuck Baze who acts like he's in the WWE after every tag....But they will roll the Dodgers.

Of course watching this game they have the CUBS dugout mic'ed up, talking to Arrieta, having a party, you just get the fucking feeling the announcers, network and everyone is sucking the balls off this CUBS team. And it's not even going to be a fight.

2016 World Champion CUBS with an attitude! Fuck off there's your WS.
I think the Tribe can beat Chicago.

I don't understand why players don't run on Lester more. I was reading something about that where the article was asking if it's an "honor" thing. Not unlike bunting during a no hitter.

I fully expect Chicago to take game 1 because LAD struggles against LHPs.

And Agonz just tied it off Chapman. You might wanna turn on the game, Utah.
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

killeverything wrote:
Yes, turn it on, Utah. Great game right now.
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

wickedsensation wrote:
killeverything wrote:
:lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote:
wickedsensation wrote:
killeverything wrote:
I get it, after the cubs take the lead then post.....hehehe.

I seen the 3rd base coach send Agon around third with no fucking chance to make it home....Does that count?

I was screaming don't send him, don't send him.....He sent him. Talk about a Jayson Werth...That's two 3rd Base coaches who should be fired this week. Easiest job in baseball and his call just fucked LAD out of the inning with RISP. Like Jayson Werth, WTF was you thinking?

The Dodgers don't have a chance to win this series, it's not just me, ask the CUBS fans, the same ones who were all humble and worried all year who are arrogant and cocky now. The ones who post after the game not before. I've said is since last year, the CUBS are the 2016 World Champs and the bandwagon is going to explode.

When Roberts loaded the bases I turned the TV off for good shaking my head.
Fucking stupid.....Then leaving Blanton in? I didn't see the final score till later but when I did I knew exactly what happened. You just got 2 off Chapman, why load the bases? Keep Chapman in, burn his pitches up so you don't face him tomorrow. LAD's pen is the only advantage they have so burn up the CUBS best RP when you can. Go head to head with their Pen! It didn't make sense to load the bases and then keep in Blanton? Chapman chocked last series and just gave up 2, burn him up but don't game plan around him. I totally didn't get it and turned the TV off. Now they lost and could face him again.

Like I'm shocked the CUBS won, Roberts who I really like is going through a learning curve and managing like a rookie, I've questioned half the moves he's made since reaching the post season. He's not managing like he did in the regular season, he's pulling a DON. Howie in LF? Right out of the gate...Not good.

----------------------------------------

Question.....
I just caught the tail end but what was Baez going spastic about in the dugout? Throwing a tantrum over balls n strikes? Baez makes Bryce Harper look like Felix Hernandez.

Baez makes Puig look like a humble nice guy with class.

-------------------------------

Harold Reynolds - Is it me or does he flat out suck in the booth? Don't think he called this one, he did the last game. He seems like a nice guy but holy fuck he annoys me as a commentator. I had to bring it up because I found myself turning down the TV during the Nat's series.

Good Games Cubs, good luck in the WS. Glad some of decent fans will finally get their over due WS win but the Bandwagon fans, team arrogance and media can suck my balls. It reminds me of the KC Royals a couple years ago but twice as worse.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Jesus Utah. It's only one game.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

johnk5150 wrote:Jesus Utah. It's only one game.
So, any bets on tonight's game? Any bets on the series?

The Dodgers are out matched on paper and in reality. Add that to a rookie manager who's being aggressive, unconventional and changed his game wildly in the post season. Guess who's starting tonight?

Kershaw on short rest AGAIN at Chicago.
Instead of a normal deserved rest start AT HOME, Roberts is tossing him in early again. Clayton will be Laboring by the 5th and I wont be surprised if they get to him early. This is after Roberts said twice in the press he's going to start Urias and get him in the game. So where's Urias? 2ip 0ER, that's it.

Sure it could work he's a good pitchers but pitching 4 times in 10 days is fucking stupid in my book.

Kershaw- 3 starts and a SV in just over a week....It's a bad call and the same shit Don would do....Also you can bet we'll see Jansen tonight as well. Jansen who pitched 4 games in 5 days including his 50+ record stat 3 inning game 3 days ago.

LAD is a home team and should win one, if Roberts started Urias tonight like he said and Clayton on Tuesday I'd have some hope. Tonight's game should be Urias and a Pen night like they've been doing all season with success.
Roberts has been indecisive and shooting by the hip. He say's one thing then does another. I like the guy but anyone with eyes can see his lack of experience is getting the best of him. At the same time, he's got the dugout together, something Don couldn't do.

There's your one game..........Avoid the strategy that got you to the post season and wildly burn up the arms of your top couple pitchers. Clayton pitching tonight is insane, it's a Don move and no wonder his postseason numbers are blown up.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

I can kind of see why Kershaw has been used more. He spent some time on the DL and doesn't have the mileage on his arm this season. That's the only reasoning I can see.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I just turned on the TV, great game.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

UtahRatt wrote:I just turned on the TV, great game.
Yeah it was.
Kershaw was Kershaw. What a stud!
Hopefully Hill will be able to pitch more than an inning and half on Tuesday.

Fox pre/post game announcers-
Pete Rose cracks me up. Doesn't hold back. And the bow tie, gotta love the bow tie.
Alex Rodriquez- hated him as a player, but he is very good as a commentator, very good.
Out!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

yeahbuddy wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:I just turned on the TV, great game.
Yeah it was.
Kershaw was Kershaw. What a stud!
Hopefully Hill will be able to pitch more than an inning and half on Tuesday.

Fox pre/post game announcers-
Pete Rose cracks me up. Doesn't hold back. And the bow tie, gotta love the bow tie.
Alex Rodriquez- hated him as a player, but he is very good as a commentator, very good.
Out!
Pete has turned into that old uncle you just have to agree with and let ramble. I met Pete like 6-7 years ago, he seemed grumpy at first then I got him to laugh and he was alright. "he still bet on baseball!"

Arod was surprising, I expected the hate meter to rise but he filled in ok. I didn't view him as the lying cheating asshole player he was, he might have a career behind the mic even if I never want to see him again. You still notice, everything is about the CUBS in the commentary? CUBS this CUBS that.

Of course after the post game was a special on the CUBS about the team, fans and feeling sorry for the goat.

----------------------------------

I guess I was wrong.
Yup, Roberts milked Clayton and Jansen for all their worth but I didn't expect Clayton to be sharp let alone into the 7th. Again, since the Postseason that's all Roberts has banked on is Clayton and Jansen......Now what? He went away with what got him there. The Dodgers don't have a chance in a long series vs the CUBS IMO.
Think about it, they've won the division 4 years in a row and talent wise this is their worst team. On top of how the Dodgers got here using 31 pitchers, including 15 starters. Maybe I need more faith in Roberts. But Clayton and Jansen are gonna get ran into the ground and can't win every game.

How about Baez Warning Track HR hop for Clayton's last out. If Baez played for any other team they'd blast him in the media. Didn't see anything about his tantrum last night.....Of course not.

*EDIT*
Disclaimer, I've been picking on the CUBS but it's all with a grain of salt. The media and fans all year have got to me and here my team has reached this point yet again and the piss n vinegar kicks in knowing it's not gonna happen. 4 division titles in a row and nothing to show for it, all is forgotten except for the clearance hats I recently bought for $6...2013 DIVISION CHAMPS! Spanked by the Card's!

I did buy a Nat's vs LAD Divisional hat for cheap, which at the end of this series when the CUBS win, WONT MEAN SHIT. Don't look for sympathy because you don't get none in return. Unless you're the CUBS and the media. I don't think I've heard shit about the Tribe and their drought.......1948? Long time before I was born but they haven't had shows and headlines all year.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Clayton Kershaw became just the second pitcher to beat the Cubs by 1-0 in the playoffs.

The other was Babe Ruth.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Cleveland is up 3-0 on Toronto.

I thought the Jays would make it a 6 gamer, at least.

I still think Chicago beats LA. I still think the Indians beat Chicago. I don't wanna call sweep, because it's hard to score on Arrieta, but their pitching is incredible. Corey Kluber even has King Felix's Cy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote:Cleveland is up 3-0 on Toronto.

I thought the Jays would make it a 6 gamer, at least.

I still think Chicago beats LA. I still think the Indians beat Chicago. I don't wanna call sweep, because it's hard to score on Arrieta, but their pitching is incredible. Corey Kluber even has King Felix's Cy.

Go Tribe!

But nothing will stop the 2016 World Champion CUBS. Because ESPN has a CUBS world champ confidence meter!
Including "ESPNcubs" ......Javier Baez might be the most exciting player in baseball! The Wrigley Field fans erupt in their latest favorite chant: “Javy! Javy! Javy!”

He's Yasiel Puig in a Cub uniform except people in LA don't put up with headcases for very long.

--------------------------------------------------------

The thing about Baez is that his all-out style manifests itself in so many ways. Not all of them good, either. Baez takes so many chances that if we kept a leaderboard of baserunning oddities, he would almost certainly rank near the top.
“Javy is such a great baseball guy that sometimes you just want to explain that maybe 110 percent isn't good in this situation,” veteran catcher David Ross said. “We're down three, I don't need you to try to take the extra base right now

Baez does listen, but sometimes he just can’t help himself. He was thrown out on the bases nine times during the season, according to baseball-reference.com, ranking 16th in baseball despite his quasi-regular status. It’s not a great tradeoff, to be honest, but it’s always fun to watch.

Baez has always been an explosive hitter capable of hitting any mistake well into the bleachers. But he’s also prone to waving aggressively at pitches he couldn’t have reached with a broomstick. This season, he struck out 108 times and walked just 15, numbers that former free-swinging Cubs shortstop Shawon Dunston would have nodded at approvingly.

Maddon says that if and when Baez becomes an everyday player, he’ll reach 20 homers. And when you find out which player Baez idolized growing up, you might have a better understanding of why he might be enamored of the home run ball.
“Manny Ramirez,” a smiling Baez said. “I think was he one of the greatest hitters in baseball. When I met him and talked to him, I was a bigger fan than anybody.”

Comments:
He's still supremely inconsistent and cub fans act like he's mookie betts.

Everyone makes mistakes but to do it in such an arrogent obnoxious fashion and be so wrong. I suppose when as a group you self-label the Best Fans in Baseball, it breeds this sort of contemptible behavior.

He's a head case glory hound on National TV licking his chops for a fat contract...I get it.

Cubfan: Ask the Giants and their fans how they feel about Baez......after this LA series you'll feel the same as they do now. if you don't know and are clueless, tune in.... the Cubs and Baez will educate you.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

I guess I don't have the hate towards the new Cubs that you do. As I said before my respect for Epstein and Hoyer only goes so far. That said their arrogance is off-putting.

I want a Cleveland/Chicago World Series. The Cubs batted .200 off SF. Cleveland has an arguabley better rotation and obviously a better bullpen and closer.

Against the best team in baseball? Could be epic.

Go baseball.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote:I guess I don't have the hate towards the new Cubs that you do. As I said before my respect for Epstein and Hoyer only goes so far. That said their arrogance is off-putting.

I want a Cleveland/Chicago World Series. The Cubs batted .200 off SF. Cleveland has an arguabley better rotation and obviously a better bullpen and closer.

Against the best team in baseball? Could be epic.

Go baseball.
Being a Tribe fan...2nd favorite team, Cleveland vs Chicago would be epic.

Sure.....Throwing HR balls back is fucking stupid.
Ya, I hate how they've ate 80% of the media coverage for the last 2 years like that special needs kid and the new attitude bandwagon posers who act like Yankee fans on PED's. Then toss in the ALL-Snub game, the ALL CY and ROOKIE CUBS awards..Yes, it's a bit annoying. There is 29 other teams in the league.

What got me going on Baez was his tag vs the Giants the other day when he did a Muhammad Ali. My first thought was, really, you caught a base stealer it wasn't the last out in the World Series.
Every play he makes is In Your Face and they've been plastering his shit all over the net and post games shows since. Then he throws a tantrum in the dugout, it's not replayed. He's a headcase. The icing on the cake was his warning track flyout HR hop off Kershaw....I hated Puig and his tude yet Baez makes him look humble and he's celebrated...Baez is the images of the new CUBS.

If Baez played for another team he'd be blasted or at least picked on. This isn't the ole enjoyable CUBS. It's the NYYCubs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

are the cubs in trouble? down 2-1 after last night. Rich Hill, who the eff is this guy, tosses a gem, while the big monster pitcher
for the Cubs gets rocked. not sure if anybody saw this coming
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Machado wrote:are the cubs in trouble? down 2-1 after last night. Rich Hill, who the eff is this guy, tosses a gem, while the big monster pitcher
for the Cubs gets rocked. not sure if anybody saw this coming
I want to say I didn't see it coming, but then I heard that billygoat grunting and braying. Thankfully the Cubs still have a game or two to figure things out, though.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Cleveland is going to the WS.

I think the Indians will beat the Cubs in 5. Cleveland's big advantage is their pitching. I think an LA/Cleveland series could go 7. LAD has hitters ( mainly Gonzalez ) that can hit breaking ball pitchers.

Roberts or Maddon vs. Francona. Tito is a mgr. that got the Indians with all their DL players to the WS, plus he's won a couple already.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:Cleveland is going to the WS.

I think the Indians will beat the Cubs in 5. Cleveland's big advantage is their pitching. I think an LA/Cleveland series could go 7. LAD has hitters ( mainly Gonzalez ) that can hit breaking ball pitchers.

Roberts or Maddon vs. Francona. Tito is a mgr. that got the Indians with all their DL players to the WS, plus he's won a couple already.
eff the blue jays. not only did they get smacked around but even that texas ranger player delivered a sweet punch to joey bats' face earlier this season.
so glad the blue jays lost. they are terrible. way to show up at home and lose in front of the canucks. now those fans to go back to not
caring about baseball for another 9 months.