The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Artemis2085 »

Caught a bit of Smackdown last week. Holeeeeey shit was it bad. Unwatchable dreck.

Tiny ring still. Usos are heel now? I'm not buying it and neither is the audience. They were up against the HEADBANGERS :shock: The match had absolutely no heat, the crowd looked comatose. Ugh.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

kreamygoodness wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:fantasy booking today.
bret vs angle
austin vs punk
rock vs kevin owens
young stallions jobbing to the road warriors
nakamura vs dynamite kid
dalton castle vs jerico
mine would be...

VS.

Nice booking!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Does Trump have the power to bring the "F" back
True split brands
WWE Monday Night Raw vs WWF Smackdown

That's a true war!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

LAglamrocker wrote:Does Trump have the power to bring the "F" back
True split brands
WWE Monday Night Raw vs WWF Smackdown

That's a true war!
You are fucking stupid.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sad announcement from Vader (Leon White):

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/pro-wre ... 37454.html

Hope he lives those last years to the fullest... :cry:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

dmbrocker wrote:Sad announcement from Vader (Leon White):

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/pro-wre ... 37454.html

Hope he lives those last years to the fullest... :cry:
I saw this yesterday. I can't imagine what he's going through right now.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Artemis2085 wrote:Caught a bit of Smackdown last week. Holeeeeey shit was it bad. Unwatchable dreck.

Tiny ring still. Usos are heel now? I'm not buying it and neither is the audience. They were up against the HEADBANGERS :shock: The match had absolutely no heat, the crowd looked comatose. Ugh.
The ring isn't actually smaller - it's just loos a bit like that due to the way they shoot it with the different camera set-up they're using.
Last edited by demolition23 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Double
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Lesnar just jobbed to Goldberg in 59 seconds at Survivor Series. :shock:

Maybe they did this because Lesnar is on his way out of WWE and going back to MMA?
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Artemis2085 wrote:Lesnar just jobbed to Goldberg in 59 seconds at Survivor Series. :shock:

Maybe they did this because Lesnar is on his way out of WWE and going back to MMA?
Probably. Still longer than King Kong Bundy vs. S.D. Jones if that's any consolation.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

How much did they get paid per second? :lol:
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

dmbrocker wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:Lesnar just jobbed to Goldberg in 59 seconds at Survivor Series. :shock:

Probably. Still longer than King Kong Bundy vs. S.D. Jones if that's any consolation.
:lol:
Professional Hater
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Here it is (for now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG-W-jLeSlE

WTF! :shock:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

You remember the days when you would spend anywhere from 30 to 50 dollars on PPV's? No fucking way would I go back to those days when they're turning out dumb and boring shit like they did tonight.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

that finish made no sense. why was it a squash?

i don't think shane was supposed to get pinned when he did either. something fucky happened there
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Nothing like making a quick 7 figures for 3 minutes worth of work. I'm glad I didn't pay for that ppv, I would have been pissed.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

ahhhh...........he wasn't one and done and had to put him over for a title run. or at least a run at a run.

but if he squashed the unsquashable, who's he going to have for an opponent?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Wow The WWE redeemed themselves last night after that shitfest of a PPV.

The Rollins/Owens no DQ main event was some fantastic wrestling and Chris Jericho is on fire. I haven't seen him this good since his feud with HBK which was one of the best feud's in WWE history. I almost hate to see him go do business with his rock band although the breaks seem to be good for him.

As far as the older vets still active he's hands down the best one going. Good for him I just love The List and the Stupid Idiot remark. Solid all the way around and he's did what I didn't think was possible, He's changed my opinion on Owens.

I used to not care about what kind of worker he was and just couldn't get past his look. Well that's changed especially after last night that was an instant classic between him and Rollins. Although would somebody get him to a doctor please about his Psoriasis on his armpits. :shock: I'm trying to accept him but it's hard to get past watching him with a sleeveless shirt on and him rubbing that fucking rash all over people. :lol:

The only way I would like for this Goldberg run to work is if they give him the rub in the Rumble and Brock Lesnar takes the title from whomever and they have a rematch at Mania and Brock tears him up like he did to Cena at Summer Slam 14.

I still have much respect for Cena going thru with that match. Between that and Brock beating Undertaker at Mania are what really made Lesnar must see TV. And they better fix it by God. :(

You guys talking earlier about him leaving again, didn't the contract he signed not to long ago a multi-year deal? I believe it was at least I hope so. Pro Wrestling needs Brock Lesnar he's a fucking monster and I can't miss when he comes on TV.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Goldberg vs Lesner was awesome
Vince created another shocking moment

Fans were pissed Taker streak ended by partimer now he builds up Brock and gets beat by dude 12 years out in Goldberg style match...awesome

Everyone expected just another boring Brock outcome. Vince made grown men cry again..bravo!

This is old school, start a feud that lasts with a major payoff

I hated wcw, Goldberg, but Sunday was awesome.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Kid-Wicked wrote:that finish made no sense. why was it a squash?

i don't think shane was supposed to get pinned when he did either. something fucky happened there
That felt like a pin spot to me, just maybe he got knocked silly.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

demolition23 wrote:

Supposedly he got injured during that, but I don't know the full details.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

James Ellsworth getting thrown onto the tables by Strowman looked like it hurt like hell, man did he take a spill.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

dmbrocker wrote:
demolition23 wrote:

Supposedly he got injured during that, but I don't know the full details.
after a bit of research i read that WAS where shane was supposed to be pinned but having the ref stop the count makes me think otherwise.
he was out cold.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

There's a photo of Orton breaking character mid match to go speak to/reassure Shane's son in the front row.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

eddie lee roth wrote:Wow The WWE redeemed themselves last night after that shitfest of a PPV.

The Rollins/Owens no DQ main event was some fantastic wrestling and Chris Jericho is on fire. I haven't seen him this good since his feud with HBK which was one of the best feud's in WWE history. I almost hate to see him go do business with his rock band although the breaks seem to be good for him.
The problem with Jericho is that he's balls deep into the politics. He doesn't want to put the right people over. He doesn't understand his role. He thinks he's like Rock or Goldberg. Earlier this year he won a program against AJ Styles. Why? For what reason?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

FullDJacket wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Wow The WWE redeemed themselves last night after that shitfest of a PPV.

The problem with Jericho is that he's balls deep into the politics. He doesn't want to put the right people over. He doesn't understand his role. He thinks he's like Rock or Goldberg. Earlier this year he won a program against AJ Styles. Why? For what reason?

i think you have it backwards. whenever somebody new comes in they work with jericho because he asks for them. watch when nakamura comes up. if he's on raw i bet jericho is the first guy he is matched up with.

as for aj, that's vince's call not jericho's. i doubt he has that kind of stroke.
their record against each other is pretty close and they've tagged together. jericho has done lots to put aj over.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Excellent interview with the Big Show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrJazZkHj7E
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

FullDJacket wrote:

Jericho's done a shitload of jobs over the years, and I doubt he had much say in how Styles was handled.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

sliquor wrote:Image
so who's the band?