The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BarbedwireBill »

Yeah at least 4, He was famous in Mid South for punching guys in the jaw for real, just to let them know who was boss and if you got stiff back he tended to try and break your jaw.
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

This shit with TNA is fucking killing me, Christy Hemme crying sexual harassment because she A) Fuck up her only job introing the workers and B) Fucking the the cue to step BACK not into the turnbuckle Austin Aries was going to climb (Which she knew in advance). Now that fat fuck Mark Madden has a a hard one at TNA since didn't hire him when WCW folded is using his radio show to come down on Austin. Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j1fHjW-I0s
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
Can't really say to much other than its a bunch of dumb shit, if she pushes this hard :wink: she'll be out of a job real soon, I can't fault the new Double A because everytime I see her I'd like to shove my crotch in her face too. :D
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

She knew what she was doing when she backed into the corner with her back to the hard camera that Aries was going to face. I thought it was funny as fuck when he did that cause it made her look beyond stupid. Besides that, fuck Mark Madden, he would do anything to get his name out there and so would TNA.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Ryback vs. John Cena

I Quit Contenders Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

WWE United States Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston

Tag Team Title Tornado Match
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan

Steel Cage Match
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Strap Match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Extreme Rules Match
Randy Orton vs. Big Show

Fandango vs. Chris Jericho

Pre-show match
The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
Where's Izzy?
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Angry Jew wrote:Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Ryback vs. John Cena-- lame and gay ending. Not that I'm surprised.

I Quit Contenders Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger---corny ending. Is this the beginning of instant replay in the E?

Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston---Holy shit, Ambrose wins a belt clean! There is hope for the E!

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan--- SHIELD sweep! New tag champs! Now maybe those belts will mean something!

Steel Cage Match
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar--- How does Hunter manage to douche it up this much, and still loose to Brock? Lesner wins, but it really looks like HHH went over. Lame.
Strap Match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry-- A real slap in the face to all the old school strap matches.
Extreme Rules Match
Randy Orton vs. Big Show---Snoozer. Orton did bring out the punt though

Fandango vs. Chris Jericho-- got started watching late, anyone see this?
Pre-show match
The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

Angry Jew wrote:Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title
Ryback vs. John Cena
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Ending, Worse ending in a long time, Crowd shit all over it live
I Quit Contenders Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
2 solid workers that no one cares about.

Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston
Figured Kofi was a transition champion.

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Best match of the show

Steel Cage Match
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Match really stiff, solid but they make the rest of the card look weak, If anybody else kicked out of a finisher within 5 minutes of the start of the match they'd be fired. When you get hit with a sledge hammer, take 2 finishers and still kick out. It kills the business.

Strap Match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
Not nearly enough beating of flesh with the strap, One short quick spot. The entire gimmick of the strap match is tearing up someone with a belt. Plus I'm tired of Sheamus, If not for the fact he is HHH's pet project he should be main eventing at NXT

Extreme Rules Match
Randy Orton vs. Big Show
Not bad, Orton is Orton and Show is just never going to get over as a monster heel. He just doesn't have that killer instinct in him to make it work.

Fandango vs. Chris Jericho
Good for what it was, Filler

Pre-show match
The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
For fucks sake someone fire that cocksucker the Miz, Drizzling shits work while, and is only good for bad X Pac style heat.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Damn, this place has been dead.

Tonight's RAW:

I have to admit I got giddy seeing Curtis whatever his name is using the "Perfect Plex" and a few other moves of his dad's.

I'm kind of upset about the whole CM Punk thing though. Unless there's a curveball here, announcing Punk's return really took the steam out of one of those great Wrestling moments where a guy is gone for a while and legitimately shocks people with his return. I kept hoping something big would be going on and all of a sudden "Cult Of Personality" kicks in and Punk makes his return.

I don't mind him coming back to wrestle Jericho as they have had some of the best matches I can remember in recent years, I just wish they didn't announce it and go about it the way they did tonight.

Maybe there'll be a twist somewhere, like he doesn't show up to 'Payback' - but I don't know.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

It was so great to see the Bray Wyatt promo video last night. The guy plays that gimmick to perfection and it's freakin' hard to believe that it's the same guy that got saddled with the name "Husky Harris" upon debut. 100% better than his brother as well, who I believe is a total bust considering he's already been taken off of television.
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:Damn, this place has been dead.

Tonight's RAW:

I have to admit I got giddy seeing Curtis whatever his name is using the "Perfect Plex" and a few other moves of his dad's.

I'm kind of upset about the whole CM Punk thing though. Unless there's a curveball here, announcing Punk's return really took the steam out of one of those great Wrestling moments where a guy is gone for a while and legitimately shocks people with his return. I kept hoping something big would be going on and all of a sudden "Cult Of Personality" kicks in and Punk makes his return.

I don't mind him coming back to wrestle Jericho as they have had some of the best matches I can remember in recent years, I just wish they didn't announce it and go about it the way they did tonight.

Maybe there'll be a twist somewhere, like he doesn't show up to 'Payback' - but I don't know.

This place is dead because the WWE is probably at it's worst in several years. Everything is god awful right now top to bottom. Even the Shield, as much as I like them, they should be featured more doing more interesting things because they are awesome.

I can't watch a show anymore. I'm going to Wrestlemania next year, and might just have to be in a WWE coma until a month earlier
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

silent_eyes wrote:It was so great to see the Bray Wyatt promo video last night. The guy plays that gimmick to perfection and it's freakin' hard to believe that it's the same guy that got saddled with the name "Husky Harris" upon debut. 100% better than his brother as well, who I believe is a total bust considering he's already been taken off of television.
Such a killer promo! Has that Cape Fear/Jim Jones type feel to it. Hopefully the WWE lets it play out slowly like The Shield and give it the proper run as it could be very good.
alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by alecjonsludge »

silent_eyes wrote:
Such a killer promo! Has that Cape Fear/Jim Jones type feel to it.

Yeah,cause that was such a huge success the first time they tried it.

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

alecjonsludge wrote:
silent_eyes wrote:
Such a killer promo! Has that Cape Fear/Jim Jones type feel to it.

Yeah,cause that was such a huge success the first time they tried it.

Waylon Mercy ruled!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

Waylon Mercy / Dan Spivey beat the shit out of Adrian Adonis backstage at a WWF event in the 80s.
Something with Adonis hazing the young Spivey - didn't end up the way he planned.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

I think the Waylon Mercy gimmick could've went a lot farther if he would've been healthy. I always heard he was in rough shape when they brought him in to begin with, not to mention he was already in his 40's by that time and had 10+ years in the business and wrestled pretty much everywhere.

As for Bray Wyatt, he has the chance to take this character as far as he possibly can and so far, I think he's done a better job with it. Actually, I'd go as far as to say that the whole Wyatt Family has a very good shot at doing what the Straight Edge Society couldn't do.... and that's being a legitimate threat. As good as the group was, I never got that "dangerous" feeling from them. I totally get that vibe from the Wyatt Family though.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

the bret hart thing could have been better. he looks better then he has in the last few years. talking better too. but enough already. i want to remember him for what he was, not what he's turned into. put owen, anvil, dynamite and davey boy in the hall of fame and then maybe show up when there's a gig in calgary. do some dvd commentary.other then that......do what barry sanders did........fade away with class
kylel

Post by kylel »

Kid-Wicked wrote:the bret hart thing could have been better. he looks better then he has in the last few years. talking better too. but enough already. i want to remember him for what he was, not what he's turned into. put owen, anvil, dynamite and davey boy in the hall of fame and then maybe show up when there's a gig in calgary. do some dvd commentary.other then that......do what barry sanders did........fade away with class

Still don't look to happy about hugging Shawn lol..
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Dragging Bret Hart out each year for "Appreciation Night" is so contrived and downright pathetic. That dude's ship sailed a long fucking time ago. The casual viewer these days don't give 2 shits about him anymore.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

- With Impact Wrestling returning to the 9:00 p.m. time slot on Spike TV beginning tonight, it is being touted as the "the biggest summer ever" in the history of the nine-year program. According to TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter, a "big free agent signing" will hit the program during this time frame.

"Our biggest summer EVER starts tonight 9-11p ET on @Spike TV. Huge BFG Series planned, + major events like Slammiversary in Boston this Sun," Carter wrote. "And the ink is just drying on a BIG free agent that will rock #ImpactLIVE on @SpikeTV. Tune in & join us on this summer adventure."

Who do you guys think it is?
Where's Izzy?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Actually sounds like Lance Hoyt, but I'd like to believe not even Dixie Carter would deem him worthy of a teaser tweet.

It's probably going to be Chris Masters, which would be even worse. The only way this won't be a disappointment to everybody is if they signed Johnny Nitro.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Christian is back!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Actually sounds like Lance Hoyt, but I'd like to believe not even Dixie Carter would deem him worthy of a teaser tweet.

It's probably going to be Chris Masters, which would be even worse. The only way this won't be a disappointment to everybody is if they signed Johnny Nitro.
I thought Nitro as well but I think he just had a new interview on wwe.com and it seems he's on good terms with them.
Where's Izzy?
Leppardmania

Post by Leppardmania »

Whoever it is, don't get you're hopes up.....there aren't really any "big" free agents out there who would make much of an impact.

RambOWNED!!!
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Leppardmania wrote:
Whoever it is, don't get you're hopes up.....there aren't really any "big" free agents out there who would make much of an impact.
Lashley or Edge
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

ParaDime77 wrote:
Leppardmania wrote:
Lashley or Edge
Edge can't work again with his back. The only person he is putting over is Beth Phoenix. Lashy has been out of the TV picture long enough even a airhead like Dixie realizes would be a waste of time, I'm thinking MVP or Morrison and Melina. I know there was some real interest in Morrison awhile back but he was demanding they bring him and Melina in as a package and they didn't want that level of crazy in the company.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

TNA already had Lashley.He was "The Boss" Bobby Lashley or something like that.
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Angry Jew wrote:TNA already had Lashley.He was "The Boss" Bobby Lashley or something like that.
Personally, I think TNA is dumb enough to bring in someone like Gene Snitsky and make it sound like a huge deal.
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

ParaDime77 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:TNA already had Lashley.He was "The Boss" Bobby Lashley or something like that.
Personally, I think TNA is dumb enough to bring in someone like Gene Snitsky and make it sound like a huge deal.
TNA and especially Dixie Carter was dumb enough to pull the title from someone who eats,sleeps and breathes the business to put it on a convicted felon drug addict, who only shows up for a paycheck and who more then likely isnt going to re-sign with TNA coughJeffHardycough
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

BarbedwireBill wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:
TNA and especially Dixie Carter was dumb enough to pull the title from someone who eats,sleeps and breathes the business to put it on a convicted felon drug addict, who only shows up for a paycheck and who more then likely isnt going to re-sign with TNA coughJeffHardycough
Jeff Hardy is one of their biggest draws and probably their biggest merch seller.I think he already signed a new deal with TNA.
Where's Izzy?
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

The opening of RAW started out great, then totally blew it after commercial. My God. Why not capitalize on The Shield interrupting Vince? Who the fuck is writing this?
referring to Queen movie