The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

TNA, Road to Stupid booking... holy fuck it's bad!

Bad segment after bad segment, horrible promos, shitty angles,
good action surrounded by enormous amounts of stupidity.

Russo booking.... WHAT AN ASSHOLE.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

TNA Impact does its best rating in several months

Credit: PWTorch.com

Last night's live Impact special on Spike TV scored a 1.33 rating with a first hour 1.32 rating and second hour 1.33 rating.

The show peaked at a 1.44 rating for the Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley post-match angle.

The lowest rated quarter was a 1.27 for "The Shore"
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter:

"4 days left and I'm done ,hope you that enjouyed me and are left happy .I always did my best with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye. no WWE. 2 my fans thank you I love you. 2 my haters thank you you always made me push harder. Time to be a husban and dad this part of my life is over.If I'm woprth nothing than I need to stay at home. Thanks TNA 4 letting me go."
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

So is anyone gonna watch the ppv tonight?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:So is anyone gonna watch the ppv tonight?
I think I'm one of the only people actually ordering it. It should be worth it just for Angle/Hardy/Anderson.

'THEY' has to be Hogan/Bischoff/Jarrett/Carter etc. Someone who can keep Abyss from getting fired. Yes, I know that Abyss attacked Dixie but I wouldn't put it past TNA to have Dixie be behind all this and turn her heel.
Where's Izzy?
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

Anyone have any decent streams for this ppv? They all suck. How come I cant find a good one for fucking TNA, but I find perfect quality streams for Summerslam, Night of Champions and Hell In A Cell?!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

SlayerNPG wrote:Anyone have any decent streams for this ppv? They all suck. How come I cant find a good one for fucking TNA, but I find perfect quality streams for Summerslam, Night of Champions and Hell In A Cell?!
You are better off waiting an hour or so and checking the usual sites like justin.tv cause someone will usually put up a recording of the show within the hour. Then you don't have to worry about it cutting out. I chipped in for this show with a few people and so far I have gotten my $10 worth!
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

IMO turning Hardy heel will never work. I will give TNA credit as pretty much nobody picked Hardy to turn heel and/or win the belt.

Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Hogan, Bischoff, and Abyss are "They"

Winner and New TNA World Champion: Jeff Hardy

- After the pin, Hardy celebrates with his TNA World Title and Bischoff & Hogan. Jeff Jarrett and Abyss run down to join the celebration. This appears to be “they.” Rob Van Dam comes down to ask Hardy what he’s doing. Hardy lays out RVD with the belt. Bound For Glory goes off the air with Hardy, Abyss, Jarrett, Hogan and Bischoff celebrating in the ring.

* I found this on another board* Could TNA actually have been doing long term planning for once?
Yeah it makes sense when you look at the timeline.
January HOGAN's debut and Hardy's return.
February-Abyss tries to win belt but can't pull it off.
March-Abyss fails but dominates Flair/AJ
April-Hardy/Abyss/Jarrett/RVD joins HOGAN's team for Lockdown and RVD slips past Hardy to take the spot light and become champ.
May-RVD is champion at the Sacrifice PPV and Hardy begins a shakey relationship with Anderson.
June-Fans wait for Anderson to turn on Hardy but he never does, RVD keeps the man that Hogan/Bischoff have issues with(Sting) from winning the belt).
July-RVD squeaks by with his belt in a 4way also featuring Hardy/Abyss/Anderson meaning THEY had 2 men trying to steal the belt.
August-Abyss turns on Hogan and takes out RVD, which finally results in him losing the belt. Abyss never gets punished for attacking RVD.
September-Hardy advances in the tournament claiming he's doing it for RVD when he's actually doing it for himself.
October-Hogan and Bischoff endorse Angle and Anderson for champ showing the DECEPTION that Sting has been talking about for months. Finally Hogan/Bischoff show their true colors and help Hardy win the belt after they've had Dixie sign papers to fire Abyss that will turn out to be control of TNA.
Where's Izzy?
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Caught the PPV tonight and I have to say I had "They" sort of figured out, except I figured Angle would be a part of it.

I thought Angle would have lost the match to Anderson or Hardy; Bischoff and Hogan would have come down and beat down the winner, awarding the title to Angle and showing that they were in total control of the company since Dixie signed the papers unknowingly.

Either way, it's a big shake up and it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. I think EV2 is pretty much done for and Fourtune may be making a turn to take on "They". Either that, or they'll break up and part of the group will join Sting and Pope since Nash has gone.

I think we'll see an Angle vs. Hogan match at Turning Point, as well as RVD vs. Hardy. Sting vs. Hogan may not happen until next year.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Angry Jew wrote:IMO turning Hardy heel will never work. I will give TNA credit as pretty much nobody picked Hardy to turn heel and/or win the belt.
I think it'll work as long as RVD stays over with the crowd - I don't see that changing anytime soon.

As a side thought - if Matt Hardy gets brought into TNA, will he have a feud with his brother?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Dumbass Dixie fears Raw in O-Town changes TNA taping to a week after Raw! 'They' ha ha LAME! No has-beens got off the bus, and TNA booked this at the last second and it showed!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

That was awesome lol,that's the first time I've seen beers raining down in the ring at wrestlers since the nwo
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:That was awesome lol,that's the first time I've seen beers raining down in the ring at wrestlers since the nwo
i bet that was a work.

i'm not throwing an $8 beer at fake sport.

k.w.
wouldn't do it at a football game either
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Dude the ending to the ppv was fucking weak. WEAK!
Marvelous_3
Music Fan

Post by Marvelous_3 »

I just wanted to put this out there, we are doing a local show in Northern GA on November 13th... PM me with any questions... Thanks!!!
www.butchwalker.com
It's not a matter of who's going to stop me, it's a matter of what's going to stop me...
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Impact better be good tonight.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Impact better be good tonight.
Preview Tonight's "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV
Preview Tonight's "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV
PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S 3-HOUR BLOCK OF TNA WRESTLING ON SPIKE TV STARTING AT 9/8C

TNA Wrestling presents the aftermath of "Bound For Glory" on iMPACT starting at 9/8c, immediately followed by ReACTION!

- Don't miss the most important iMPACT in TNA Wrestling history! New TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy will be in attendance! The question is, will he answer for turning his back on the fans on Sunday night? Why did he do it?!

- Also, what will Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett and Abyss have to say about their role in helping Hardy turn his back on the fans and win the World Title? Will THEY reveal why they joined forces???

- How will TNA President Dixie Carter and the rest of TNA Management react to what happened?!

- What will happen to Kurt Angle after he lost at the PPV? Will he hold true to his promise to retire...or will he want to exact his revenge?

- J-Woww from the MTV hit series "Jersey Shore" will appear on the broadcast, also featuring TNA newcomers Robbie E and Cookie

- Also, will TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns answer Team 3D's retirement challenge? On Sunday night, Team 3D announced they were retiring as a tag team, but they wanted to face the MCMG in their final bout!

- Plus, NEW Knockouts Champion Tara will be there - and certainly, Madison Rayne isn't happy she won the gold! What's next for Mickie James as well? Will she begin her quest to capture the title?

There are so many questions after what happened on Sunday night...don't miss Thursday's huge iMPACT and ReACTION featuring the aftermath of the epic event!
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

1 segment Dixie comes out in tears, she tells the fans we have Jeff Hardy,Flair,Hogan,Sting,Angle ,TNA Mankind,, Mr. Kennedy,Team 3-D, all WWE divas...why doesent anyone care? she sobs some more, asks the crowd "why didnt anyone show up at the pay per view, 3200 that included 1000 giveaways"
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

lol so fortune is part of they also..lol and dixie carter signed over the company by mistake to bishoff and hogan..lmfao i like this i dont care if its kinda like the nwo
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

TNA was terrible tonight. If they keep at this rate, they'll follow WCW down the Russo tunnel of fail.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

There are so many questions after what happened on Sunday night

Why do Russo, Bischoff and Tenay even have fucking jobs in a 'major' wrestling company in 2010 ---when so many FUCKING TALENTED people have no job or work for indies packing the fans into high school gyms --- their actually creative track records FUCKING SUCK DOG BALLS

Who the fuck actually thinks the Hogan losers + the Flair circus + Jarrett + Hardy as champ is going to actually draw more fans or actually please the few TNA fans with a good storyline with an eventual exciting ending? Anyone?
Styles loses the TNA title, doesn't even want it back and then just falls into line along with the Flair sheep in joining Hogan and the most annoying pointless boring ratings fucking killing character in all of pro wrestling history, Shit For Brains Bischoff? This guy just sucks.
He's got way more Change the Fucking Channel/ratings killing heat than Sean Waltman Syxx Puke could ever get.

Vince tried to get revenge and get babyface heat by tossing Bischoff into a trash dumpster and that was meh and worst of all a fucking worked storyline
I'd rather see Bischoff in a shoot fucking launched towards the sun from an air cannon or torn apart between two horses on PCP or hit by a monster truck and then dragged thru a mud pit or dropped from a plane into a bonfire or chewed in half by a great white
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

At this rate, Beer Money will become the next generation West Texas Rednecks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBt_QbQ_sSc
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Last night's TNA sucked balls. I mean 45 minutes of talk in the first fucking hour alone. Bullshit man.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Last night's TNA sucked balls. I mean 45 minutes of talk in the first fucking hour alone. Bullshit man.
I thought it was going to be all talk. Reminded me of the South Park wrestling episode.

"Immortal" is ridiculous. Are Flair's flunkies still "Fortune"? Or are they a part of "Immortal"?

Too many heels now, and like, 3 babyfaces (RVD, Anderson, Pope). And don't get me started on that Jersey Shore crap...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Matt Hardy, effective as of October 15, 2010. WWE wishes Matt Hardy the best in his future endeavors.

From Matt Hardy's Twitter:

"Thank God! I swear.. It was harder for me to get released then it was to get hired! This is ABSOLUTELY what I want, now I can be me! I wanna thank WWE for giving me an opportunity, & I thank all the people & friends that helped me there. But I HAD to move on to be happy."

One less reason for me to watch WWE but I know Matt will be in TNA/ROH or OMEGA soon.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Congrats for him. He seemed very unhappy with WWE in the last few months when he was working there.
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by znuff_fan »

I could understand totally how Matt would have been unhappy. After all the years you have to sit and think. The WWE only had him on the roster was because Edge FUCKED his girlfriend. It may have been years ago, but I am sure it still bugs him everyday, and turns the knife whenever he sees Edge. Just my opinion, but wouldn't doubt this really fucked Matt up.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

znuff_fan wrote:I could understand totally how Matt would have been unhappy. After all the years you have to sit and think. The WWE only had him on the roster was because Edge FUCKED his girlfriend. It may have been years ago, but I am sure it still bugs him everyday, and turns the knife whenever he sees Edge. Just my opinion, but wouldn't doubt this really fucked Matt up.
Matt is actually cool with Edge and has been for a long time now. I think he went on to nail Ashley Massaro and at least a few other divas so Ol' Matt did OK. I think WWE kept him because if you ever attended any live shows, you'd see that Matt got one of the biggest pops of the night, even if he was in a meaningless feud or the opening match. Matt also moved a lot of merch for WWE and they were hoping that Jeff would come back if they kept Matt around.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

The Daily Star has a new article online featuring quotes from Jeff Hardy. Below are the highlights:

"I'm not going to give WWE their props for the way they've dealt with Matt. He is such a giving talent, ready to do anything for them, and he's been given the run-around. They've treated him like s---. "

"I think if he came here, you would see the happiest, most dangerous and exciting Matt Hardy you've ever seen. I hope that they let him leave and he shows up here any day now."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/inthering/vi ... -in-arms-/
Last edited by Angry Jew on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Credit: PWTorch.com

This week's edition of Imapct did a 1.41 rating and averaged 1.90 million viewers. It was the program’s most watched episode since January 21st, which garnered 1.93 million viewers.

The bad news is that the show peaked in the first quarter hour with a 1.53 and the numbers dropped throughout the show. The final quarter hour was down to a 1.23 leading into Reaction.
Where's Izzy?