The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by sliquor »

JR & Co being full of themselves jack asses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQhq42CU00
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

JR is not really a popular man in the locker room, He was a fucking hard ass when in charge of Talent relations, and made as many enemies as friends. But he was always straight with the workers and the 2nd best ever at his job. Only Gordon Solie was better.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

BarbedwireBill wrote:JR is not really a popular man in the locker room, He was a fucking hard ass when in charge of Talent relations, and made as many enemies as friends. But he was always straight with the workers and the 2nd best ever at his job. Only Gordon Solie was better.
How many of the guys from JR's time are even still around? Like who would be there now who dislikes him besides HHH & certain McMahons? If these reports are true & JR was forced out of his already limited WWE appearances,then I hope he goes to TNA.
Where's Izzy?
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

He wont go to TNA. A lot of the agents are guys from his era as head of talent. A big part of what I'm hearing is that he was drunk as Flair during the WWE2K14 show. It's not the effects of the Bell's has his him slurring, and not being at his best. At least Vince has the good sense to let him retire then publically fire him for being drunk at a event. And speaking of event's I will be at TNA's No Surrender tonight. Will catch up on the good gossip and have a tale or 2 for tomorrow
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

No surrender tonight brothers!
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

See if you can get any scoops on Sting finally going to the E. What about the contracts of Styles, Hardy and Angle. W ould WWE take any of them. Get us the scoop Bill!
Where's Izzy?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Do u know who I am!

Anderson! Get the tables! Lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

No scoops really, I will just say it was a great show and I got home at 5 this morning and had lunch this afternoon with half of Aces and 8s. The best I saw all night was there was a mark running around backstage, he interupted ODB and Micki going over their match and told them it didn't matter lol, So the mark wranger took the dude to a different area and passed Bully Ray on the way and decided to call him a Pussy to his face. Bully charged him and was going to fuck him up and they ended up tossing the mark out. Everybody else was cool. Seems AJ is going to stick around as they are trying to make him a Steve Austin like face and Dixie a Vince like heel. They set up the angle to air at the end of next weeks show.
Lardbucket
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Lardbucket »

BarbedwireBill wrote:No scoops really, I will just say it was a great show and I got home at 5 this morning and had lunch this afternoon with half of Aces and 8s. The best I saw all night was there was a mark running around backstage, he interupted ODB and Micki going over their match and told them it didn't matter lol, So the mark wranger took the dude to a different area and passed Bully Ray on the way and decided to call him a Pussy to his face. Bully charged him and was going to fuck him up and they ended up tossing the mark out. Everybody else was cool. Seems AJ is going to stick around as they are trying to make him a Steve Austin like face and Dixie a Vince like heel. They set up the angle to air at the end of next weeks show.
This is bad news. AJ's average at best at promos and Dixie can't speak on the mic to save her life. If they're going to commit to this angle, they should have Jarrett come back and be the "higher power". As much as I dislike Jarrett, he's 1000% times better and more interesting than Dixie.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TNA just parted with Ken Anderson and Mickie James. What the hell? The best talker and the best female in the business apparently aren't worth keeping.
kylel

Post by kylel »

Hmmmm...

-- The official Twitter account of WWE released this cryptic message Wednesday afternoon.

Broken souls lay beneath his feet. #RestinPieces

The tweet contained a photo showing a bunch of broken rose petals. If you're interested, you can click here to view the photo. Hmmm. Could it be the return of Kane or The Undertaker? Let us know what you think below!

Any ideas? Those colors look like Stings joker colors...
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:TNA just parted with Ken Anderson and Mickie James. What the hell? The best talker and the best female in the business apparently aren't worth keeping.

I know what the fuck! Why not get rid of knux,briscoe, the bro mans, and keep them
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Ken Anderson is a complete hack that seemingly stole Dane Cook's lame gimmick.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

i love the wyatt brothers gimmick. the only thing that would make them better is if divas started "disappearing".
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

Mickie wants to try and make a go of her singing "career" and Ken is focused on acting again. Ken had nuclear heat with Randy Orton and with him being the McMahon's pet heel at the moment I don't think he will pop up in the WWE any time soon. But I've been wrong before. Wes Brisco has a ton of up side, With the correct booking and story lines Wes could be back in New York in no time. Knux is a excellent human who I'd hate to see lose his job because they have nothing for him.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Wes Brisco has upside? Wow. Personally, he makes Garrett Bischoff look like Ric Flair.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

Wes the person is cool as fuck, if not stuck with a biker gimmick and allowed to be something closer to himself he is money.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Wes briscoe kinda looks like lex Luger lol
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

Wes is a lot smaller. The only thing about the guy that amazes me is he is an X Games Medalist for Extreme wakeboard or some such shit, The dude has a endorement with Hurley and TNA sticks him in a biker gimmick. Not much sense in that booking.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

I'm going to the Battleground pay-per-view here in Buffalo on Sunday and I'm not really excited. Maybe it will be better than expected but I'm not counting on it. It kinda seems like a throwaway PPV before Hell In The Cell and many people consider that a b-show before Survivor Series. I guess that makes Battleground a c-show.
Where's Izzy?
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Do u know who I am
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TNA does the some of the dumbest shit it makes you think did you guys even go over some of these ideas before actually going on the air with them?

I like the silly shit Kaz and Daniels do their actually one of the better things going for the show but did you see Bobby Rude in that fuckin chair he looked like a small child his feet couldn't even touch the ground. :roll:

And Dixie sucks period she seems like a mark but if she somehow can get it thru her head to keep Hogan and company off the payroll then I'll give her props for that.
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Hulkster back in WWF for Wrestlemania 30 ?

Hulk Hogan spoke in an AP interview with Dan Gelston about a conversation he had with Triple H at a recent charity event. "He just welcomed me with open arms," Hogan recalled. "He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home," the door's open."

Hogan was asked about the possibility of appearing at the milestone WrestleMania 30 event: "My mind has been going crazy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out the best thing to do will be," he replied.

Hogan also addressed where things stand with TNA. "We couldn't figure things out," Hogan said. "We're talking, but I'm wide open right now."

Hogan was also asked whether he has another match left in him. "Let me put it to you this way, brother," Hogan said on Friday. "With the right guy, the right situation, with a big enough event, big enough storyline, you're damn right I have one more left in me." Read the full interview at http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hulkaman ... -3-decades

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publ ... 3796.shtml
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

If Hogan tries to drag his broken carcass through another match, he'll look at least as bad as Andre did in his last days.
I feel terrible for anyone selected to try to carry Hogan through a watchable match.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Larry Zbyszko on the financial state of TNA:
“…They just made wrong decisions…from what I hear, Bob Carter…he had a hard time saying no to his daughter, Dixie…Finally, they blew so much money with no real results after ten years that Bob resigned and I think the mother took over and she is controlling the purse…From what I hear…this guy is now fired, this guy is now fired and if you wanna stay there you get a pay cut. Half the guys wrestling there are on food stamps. I was shocked when I heard that one…”

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top- ... -interview
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
And yet they offered Hogan more money than WWE to resign with TNA.
Last I read he hadn't signed just yet but probably would, details were that WWE offered him less money for a 1 year contract than what they pay the Rock or Lesnar for one match.

Sounds about right to me he's not getting in the ring and TNA has shown he doesn't bring as much to the table as he'd like to think he does.
I think its funny and or a shame that TNA outbid WWE for his services.

Its a good thing to have more than one company going but TNA just keeps shooting themselves in the foot hell ROH's rinky dink tv show is more entertaining than what TNA puts out every week.
BarbedwireBill
Recording Your Demo

Post by BarbedwireBill »

If ROH had TNA's tv budget they'd be huge. At one point when they were on HDnet ROH was offered a ton of great deals by the network including live Prime Time Specials etc. they really wanted to complete with Vince and buy into the company to give it that extra push. Turns out that Syd ( one of the guys in charge) kept dragging his feet because HDnet wanted to look at the books before agreeing to anything. Syd had been stealing from the company for years but it wasn't found out until Sinclair bought them out.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Fuck, tna has been goin downhill the last few weeks. They need to fire the writers or something.
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

They need to get Dixie Dumbass off camera NOW!
GOD, she's bad!