The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:48 pm
paule5150 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:16 pm WWE moves Raw to Netflix starting January 2025

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/17955 ... h.html?p=1
Definitely not a smart move if you ask me. I get they're trying to make more money, but to me that's pretty much making Raw a PPV and alienating whatever portion of its fanbase that can't afford Netflix or doesn't want to shell out for it. Plus, Raw leaving USA Network is pretty much the end of an era for so many of us who grew up on it.
netflix has 250 million subscribers worldwide. wwe can currently be seen in 1 billion homes worldwide. kinda sounds like a step backwards.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

More allegations coming out about Vince. TKO should really cut any and all ties with him at this point. Dude’s a criminal.
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

That-guy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:15 am More allegations coming out about Vince. TKO should really cut any and all ties with him at this point. Dude’s a criminal.
Read the lawsuit.... :shock:

Vince likes shitting on chicks and raping them with Johnny Ace, while Brock Lesnar is a piss freak.

Vince always squeaks out of these things, but there's no way out now. He's either going the Masterson route, or doing himself in from shame like the singer of Boston did.
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Vince resigns from WWE/TKO

Vince McMahon announced his resignation from TKO on Friday in the wake of the sexual assault and sex-trafficking lawsuit that was filed by former WWE employee Janel Grant on Thursday.

https://prowrestling.net/site/2024/01/2 ... -from-tko/

Slim Jim also returns as sponsor for the Royal Rumble

Slim Jim has returned as a sponsor of the WWE Royal Rumble. “After the departure of Vince McMahon, and discussions with WWE TKO senior leadership, Slim Jim has decided to re-enter the Royal Rumble"
https://prowrestling.net/site/2024/01/2 ... -from-tko/
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Former WWE owner Vince McMahon is under federal investigation related to sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations. The Wall Street Journal reports that prosecutors have been in contact with women who have accused McMahon of sexual misconduct.
https://prowrestling.net/site/2024/02/0 ... stigation/

Johnny Ace throws Vinny Mac under the bus
An attorney for former WWE executive John Laurinaitis claims that his client is a victim of Vince McMahon.
https://prowrestling.net/site/2024/02/0 ... e-mcmahon/
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Endingh Wrestling Thread

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cody “The Sissy” Rhodes is scared of Roman
Gets The Rock to Finish The Story 😂
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Endingh Wrestling Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:08 am Cody “The Sissy” Rhodes is scared of Roman
Gets The Rock to Finish The Story 😂
Have Roman main event both nights.

Night one Cody finishes the goddamn story.

Night two the Rock burns the island of relevance down.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

the theory is that before rock was in the picture that cody would lose again to roman and then win it at MSG (after roman breaks hogan's record) possibly when the netflix deal kicks in.
now it's a cluster. the fans are already shitting all over rock/roman
crowkiss
Wannabe Rocker

Post by crowkiss »

I can't wait to see how much Philly will boo that match.Remember 2015 Rumble? Ha Ha!
Bunch of savages in this town.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:17 pm
paule5150 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:16 pm WWE moves Raw to Netflix starting January 2025

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/17955 ... h.html?p=1
Definitely not a smart move if you ask me. I get they're trying to make more money, but to me that's pretty much making Raw a PPV and alienating whatever portion of its fanbase that can't afford Netflix or doesn't want to shell out for it. Plus, Raw leaving USA Network is pretty much the end of an era for so many of us who grew up on it.
netflix has 250 million subscribers worldwide. wwe can currently be seen in 1 billion homes worldwide. kinda sounds like a step backwards.
You don't actually believe WWE when they say that, do you? Obviously, the 1 billion figureis total bullshit. It's the same thing as when they announce the crowd number on things like Wrestle Mania. Even WWE has said that the numbers said on television are meant for entertainment purposes only.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:06 am

You don't actually believe WWE when they say that, do you? Obviously, the 1 billion figureis total bullshit. It's the same thing as when they announce the crowd number on things like Wrestle Mania. Even WWE has said that the numbers said on television are meant for entertainment purposes only.
read it again. it CAN be seen in 1 billion homes. that's the potential audience not how many are watching.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Kid-Wicked wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:29 am
read it again. it CAN be seen in 1 billion homes. that's the potential audience not how many are watching.
Perhaps it's you that should read it again. If you think WWE can be seen in 1 billion homes, you're an idiot.

OBVIOUSLY, the 1 billion homes figure is bullshit. 1 billion is more than 250 million.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:13 am

Perhaps it's you that should read it again. If you think WWE can be seen in 1 billion homes, you're an idiot.

OBVIOUSLY, the 1 billion homes figure is bullshit. 1 billion is more than 250 million.
and what are you basing that on? it's available in close to 200 countries. or is that bullshit too? how aboot the 35 billion youtube views? are those bots? the value of the company is $21.4 billion. is it just idiots that believe that too because YOU say so?
Wednesday 13 Fan

Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:55 pm

and what are you basing that on? it's available in close to 200 countries. or is that bullshit too? how aboot the 35 billion youtube views? are those bots? the value of the company is $21.4 billion. is it just idiots that believe that too because YOU say so?
A billion is more than 250 million, dumbass. Again, OBVIOUSLY, the 1 billion figure is bullshit.

It's not available in 200 countries. Because....wait for it....

THEY'RE AREN'T EVEN 200 COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:28 am
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:55 pm

A billion is more than 250 million, dumbass. Again, OBVIOUSLY, the 1 billion figure is bullshit.

It's not available in 200 countries. Because....wait for it....

THEY'RE AREN'T EVEN 200 COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!
let me spell this out for you:
-there's 195 UN countries. there's another 38 independent.that makes 236. the IOC recognizes 206. i guess you failed math.
-wwe claims they are seen in "over 180 countries". that would be considered close to 200.
-two of the wwe's biggest markets are india and china, each with populations of over a billion people. let's say that each country only has 25% of the population CAPABLE of watching (not actually viewing, they say viewership is 36 million) on tv or the internet. that's half a billion right there. the world population in around 8 billion. i'm sure there's another 500,000 million people with tv or internet CAPABLE of watching wwe. 1.5 billion people watched the 2022 world cup final.
-you keep saying 250 million is less than 1 billion. genius. that's why i said the netflix deal sounds like a step backwards. 250 million subscriptions doesn't equal 250 million viewers.
since you don't have anything to back up what you're shitting out of your mouth just read this: https://gitnux.org/wwe-wrestling-statistics/
Wednesday 13 Fan

The streaming service WWE has in China doesn't even reach 10% of the country. This is all easily searchable.

By the way, even WWE says their show is available in 800 million homes.

How many homes is Metal Sludge available in? 🤣
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:07 am The streaming service WWE has in China doesn't even reach 10% of the country. This is all easily searchable.

By the way, even WWE says their show is available in 800 million homes.

How many homes is Metal Sludge available in? 🤣
there's the streaming service, youtube, pirating and tv. you really are a complete idiot aren't you?

According to The Wall Street Journal, the WWE found in a study conducted two years ago that it has about 140 million fans of John Cena and other squared-circle stalwarts living primarily in China’s major cities. Short-form WWE content distributed over social media has collected more than one billion views in the past year. That would mean not everyone admits to being a fan.

Most Chinese wrestling fans have been consuming the WWE’s longer form video products via online piracy.

“We were surprised by that sizable fan base and confused by the fact that only nine provinces had TV agreements,” said WWE chief revenue and marketing officer Michelle Wilson to the WSJ. “We found out that the content was being consumed on digital sites hosting pirated content.”

Paying for video content is a somewhat new phenomenon in China. But the number of people in the country subscribing to online video services has increased from 22 million to 75 million from 2015-2017, research company EntGroup reports.

go back to counting countries.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think the Young Bucks new outfits look like two tampons with the pussy included.
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

R.I.P. Mike Jones (AKA Virgil) at 61:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vir ... 16744.html

BootyDaddy69 wept.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Perfect 10 is back
Who gives a f* k
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:23 am R.I.P. Mike Jones (AKA Virgil) at 61:

BootyDaddy69 wept.
I hope Dusty meets him at the pearly gates and gives him a atomic elbow if you will.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

BootyDaddy69 wept.
Just found out, I am devastated beyond words at the loss of this great man, R.I.P. Virgil, you won't be lonely anymore

Edited to add

WWE better do a damn 3 hr tribute show to this great man and all he did for pro wrestling
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

bye bye Stink
Ran from Undertaker for decades
HHH made Stink his bitch at Mania 31 I saw live!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:52 pm

BootyDaddy69 wept.
Just found out, I am devastated beyond words at the loss of this great man, R.I.P. Virgil, you won't be lonely anymore

Edited to add

WWE better do a damn 3 hr tribute show to this great man and all he did for pro wrestling
turns out he was actually 72.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 pm

BootyDaddy69 wept.

Edited to add

Apparently he was good at making up stories and telling lies
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 pm

BootyDaddy69 wept.

Edited to add

Apparently he was good at making up stories and telling lies
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

30 more minutes. Is Cody a big pussy or not?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:20 pm 30 more minutes. Is Cody a big pussy or not?
No, but he and Seth sure did end up paying for their bravery. I know at least one guy in an WWE group on FB who was speculating that Damien would cash in that briefcase tonight, but that never happened, so shows how much he knows.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:41 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:20 pm 30 more minutes. Is Cody a big pussy or not?
No, but he and Seth sure did end up paying for their bravery. I know at least one guy in an WWE group on FB who was speculating that Damien would cash in that briefcase tonight, but that never happened, so shows how much he knows.
Yes that is shocking that somebody on a WWE FB group is full of shit.