The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked »

braun's partner should be mr socco, moppy or james elmsworth
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Expect to watch Smackdown in the future..draft after Mania!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

WWE Hall of Famer "Luscious" Johnny Valiant dead at 71 after being struck by a pickup truck:

https://sports.yahoo.com/wwe-hall-famer ... 34040.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Pretty cool article on the Undertaker

https://www.theringer.com/2018/4/4/1719 ... ing-streak
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

dmbrocker wrote:WWE Hall of Famer "Luscious" Johnny Valiant dead at 71 after being struck by a pickup truck:

https://sports.yahoo.com/wwe-hall-famer ... 34040.html
He and Jimmy were the first Heels I loved to hate.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Guess wwe doesn’t care about the girls at all...Battle Royal preshow!! Work all year blah blah blah revolution evolution ..preshowlution

5 hour event can’t find 15 minutes
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I saw a commercial for Wrestlemania today. There was a time when I would move mountains to make sure I didn't miss it. I didn't even know it was on tonight until I saw that.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Dana White just posted he is going to Mania..he is wearing Rousey wwe shirt....he might help Brock retain!!!!
Wwe and UFC at Mania... can’t ever happen or wait it has!!!!!!

The card is awesome...best in years

Alias is in Battle Royal pre show

At Mania I would bet he does song competition with Kid Rock

Braun said something like “ an old friend will be his partner” Wyatt not on card so maybe him
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

That-guy wrote:I saw a commercial for Wrestlemania today. There was a time when I would move mountains to make sure I didn't miss it. I didn't even know it was on tonight until I saw that.
Same here I had to Google it earlier. :D

Braun's partner needs to be Ellsworth.
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

LAglamrocker wrote:Guess wwe doesn’t care about the girls at all...Battle Royal preshow!!
I don't & I suspect I'm not the only one.
I always fast forward through their matches.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Nakamura heel turn was unexpected. Lesnar/Reigns was kinda lame.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Great Gosh BeJeseus on a Stick, that was bad....
Drunken Little Elf
Recording Your Demo

Post by Drunken Little Elf »

The highlight for me was seeing AJ Styles' name being changed to Hitler on the match rundown on Wikipedia.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Okay, when's the last time Bobby Lashley was in a WWE ring? Holy crap!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Rousey is so f*cking good!!!!!! She is the next Austin...she will be massive!!!

41 year old Lashley is back..hope it doesn’t last long
No Way Jose is pretty cool
Amber Moon could be cool

So Roman going beat Brock and send him into hibernation. Joe promo proved that..setting up Backlash Main Event with Roman
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

dmbrocker wrote:Okay, when's the last time Bobby Lashley was in a WWE ring? Holy crap!
Physically ran into Bobby Lashley last year in Orlando.. he's a BIG BOY.. DAMN...
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

New Smackdown girls are rad! New champ even better!
Flair or Rainbow Bright no belts..best for business
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

The last few years were probably even worse, but you know WWE sucks if your match of the night is the novelty celeb mixed tag team shenanigans with Ronda Rousey. Ronda shows promise, though. Flair/Asuka stood out as well. Even AJ Styles/Nakamura was kind of tainted by being stuck in the midcard while you get this absolute shit show in the main event. Not to mention a full hour of embarrassing Cena antics and Undertaker magic tricks for a completely useless and nonsensical 2-minute match. Goddamn, that shit's been so tired for like a decade already, somebody please cripple that old fuck.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

I was away and just now pretty much caught up on Mania, Raw & Smackdown. While I'm not thrilled with some of the outcomes this week I do have to give credit to WWE for proving the "dirt sheets" wrong with a lot of things this last year or two.

I never watched WWE when Lashley was wrestling so his return doesn't do anything for me.

Paige as GM for Smackdown is ok but I was actually hoping some of the Internet rumors of Hogan coming in as GM were going to be true.

Bray being Hardy's lackey irritates me so much.

I don't really watch NXT - but explain to me why this Tag Team debuts on RAW - and to a non-NXT watcher like myself, the coolest thing about them is the Legendary Paul Ellering being their Manager, and they dump him on their Raw debut? Seems odd to me.

ETA - Nakamura's heel turn so far is great to me. His "No Speak Engrish" line was great :lol:
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:I was away and just now pretty much caught up on Mania, Raw & Smackdown. While I'm not thrilled with some of the outcomes this week I do have to give credit to WWE for proving the "dirt sheets" wrong with a lot of things this last year or two.

I never watched WWE when Lashley was wrestling so his return doesn't do anything for me.

Paige as GM for Smackdown is ok but I was actually hoping some of the Internet rumors of Hogan coming in as GM were going to be true.

I don't really watch NXT - but explain to me why this Tag Team debuts on RAW - and to a non-NXT watcher like myself, the coolest thing about them is the Legendary Paul Ellering being their Manager, and they dump him on their Raw debut? Seems odd to me.

ETA - Nakamura's heel turn so far is great to me. His "No Speak Engrish" line was great :lol:
Ellering had no plans of touring with WWE hence the storyline firing.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
VanDokken
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VanDokken »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: non-NXT watcher like myself
If you dont watch NXT you must go back and watch Takeover New Orleans. It was one of the best all around shows I have watched ever! I casually watch NXT to the point I know the wrestlers but not all the story lines...even without all the back story, the matches were awesome and told great stories on their own!

and yes the "No Speak Engrish" line was tremendous!

Mania wise, I really enjoyed the Rousey match....was SO glad Asuka lost ( I hate long undefeated story lines,,3 years was ridiculous)..was totally surprised with the amount of blood Roman was spewing though I couldnt care less about the two of them....at the time I hated the kid Nicklaus being the "mystery" partner but afterwards it was funny seeing how over he got....Vince should have starting pushing Roman when he was still in Elementary school ;)
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

ParaDime77 wrote:
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:I was away and just now pretty much caught up on Mania, Raw & Smackdown. While I'm not thrilled with some of the outcomes this week I do have to give credit to WWE for proving the "dirt sheets" wrong with a lot of things this last year or two.

Ellering had no plans of touring with WWE hence the storyline firing.
Well that sucks.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

VanDokken wrote:
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: non-NXT watcher like myself
If you dont watch NXT you must go back and watch Takeover New Orleans. It was one of the best all around shows I have watched ever! I casually watch NXT to the point I know the wrestlers but not all the story lines...even without all the back story, the matches were awesome and told great stories on their own!

and yes the "No Speak Engrish" line was tremendous!

Mania wise, I really enjoyed the Rousey match....was SO glad Asuka lost ( I hate long undefeated story lines,,3 years was ridiculous)..was totally surprised with the amount of blood Roman was spewing though I couldnt care less about the two of them....at the time I hated the kid Nicklaus being the "mystery" partner but afterwards it was funny seeing how over he got....Vince should have starting pushing Roman when he was still in Elementary school ;)
I've been telling myself for months to start watching the NXT specials. I just never find the time. Sometimes I see clips or highlights from other people on Social Media and it does always look like a good show.

The Rousey match was better than I expected it to be. It'll be interesting to see her first one-on-one match.
I thought that the kid was a Cancer Patient or something and thought how amazing that is of the WWE to do that for a sick kid, but now some websites are saying he's just one of the Ref's sons.

Nakamura as a heel has already excited me way more than his entire run thus far as a face. A triple threat match with him, Bryan and AJ has ridiculous potential, to say the least.

I'm a Lesnar fan and I don't mind Roman. I was just surprised they went with Lesnar again. Now all of the websites and "insiders" who "KNEW" Reigns was winning at Mania are saying he's going to win at that Saudi Arabia Royal Rumble Event instead.

ETA - I was surprised they ended Asuka's streak. But doesn't having Flair get cashed in on by Carmella the next night belittle her defeating the streak?
Last edited by TheInfiniteStaircase on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Speaking of the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia, after announcing yesterday that The Undertaker was going to face Rusev in a Casket Match, they changed it today to Taker and Jericho.
VanDokken

Post by VanDokken »

VanDokken

Post by VanDokken »

double post
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Lots of back and forth going on online over Rusev potentially leaving WWE and whether or not this is all a work. He deleted all mentions of WWE from his Social Media, changed his name and listed an email address for booking, in addition to some off-character comments insinuating that he may be leaving. WWE on the other hand is saying there is no truth to this.

I hope it's a work.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Anyone watch the Andre the Giant Documentary on HBO yet? I watched it the other night. It was good. The only thing I felt was kind of weird, and I guess I get why they did it, but when they got to the part about WrestleMania 3, it basically turned into a Hulk Hogan Documentary for 20 minutes before getting back to Andre.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I opened this thread to read the discussion about John Cena and Nikki Bella's split... and nothing? really?
:D :lol: :lol: