The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by That-guy »

The Hardys return, JR returns, The Undertaker retires, Brock finally beats Goldberg, and all I hear about on the news this morning is that stupid piece of shit Cena proposed to his girlfriend? Fuck Cena. Glad I didn't watch. I'd hate anyone to think I paid to watch Cena do what Randy Savage did better 30 years ago.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

It was a fun show, but about an hour and a half too long.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Vinny Mac just named Kurt the new Raw GM!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Bludegeon wrote:JR was good.

The Hardys back and winning the titles was fucking stupid. Enough with these old fucks coming back and shitting on the young talent the WWE has that gets pushed aside. There are plenty of tag teams that can hold that gold. Perform well. And, last night, those tag teams got the shaft. I wouldn't mind it if the Hardys put in the work, wrestled a lot like the other tag teams all year, then won. Even my kid was saying after that match "So, now I get why CM Punk left. The younger talent does get the shaft for has beens.." LOL

Just like Goldberg winning the title from Kevin Owens a little bit back. Stupid. I was glad to see Brock win it, but, that is another one who doesn't put in the work now. I don't care what they have done in the past. But, they fill seats. I suppose.

Bummed Taker may be done. But, it is a young man's game. Stoked because now even more heat is on Roman. Love it. Love the fact that everyone hates this guy.

Cena, wish he would go away.
who got the biggest pop of the night? the hardys. that's why they're back. they're the most over tag team in the industry right now. these guys like cm punk don't get it. they are paid performers. he was making well over a million a year, held the strap and was traveling first class when he wasn't in his private bus. the way to get ahead in wwe is by doing as your told and impress vince. vince brought in aj. he's one of the top 3 guys on the roster right now. is he holding back sammy zayne? no? no.
which tag teams are being held back? the bullet club? not only have they already had the straps but they aren't very entertaining. and karl anderson is only 3 years younger than jeff hardy. cass and enzo? no fucking way that dwarf should have a title. at least not yet. their gimmick is over but not like the hardys.
bottom line is the hardys will make the company more money than all of the other tag teams. one day it will be someone else.. that's business.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Kid-Wicked wrote:

The Hardys back and winning the titles was fucking stupid. Enough with these old fucks coming back and shitting on the young talent the WWE has that gets pushed aside. There are plenty of tag teams that can hold that gold. Perform well. And, last night, those tag teams got the shaft. I wouldn't mind it if the Hardys put in the work, wrestled a lot like the other tag teams all year, then won. Even my kid was saying after that match "So, now I get why CM Punk left. The younger talent does get the shaft for has beens.." LOL

Just like Goldberg winning the title from Kevin Owens a little bit back. Stupid. I was glad to see Brock win it, but, that is another one who doesn't put in the work now. I don't care what they have done in the past. But, they fill seats. I suppose.

Bummed Taker may be done. But, it is a young man's game. Stoked because now even more heat is on Roman. Love it. Love the fact that everyone hates this guy.

who got the biggest pop of the night? the hardys. that's why they're back. they're the most over tag team in the industry right now. these guys like cm punk don't get it. they are paid performers. he was making well over a million a year, held the strap and was traveling first class when he wasn't in his private bus. the way to get ahead in wwe is by doing as your told and impress vince. vince brought in aj. he's one of the top 3 guys on the roster right now. is he holding back sammy zayne? no? no.
which tag teams are being held back? the bullet club? not only have they already had the straps but they aren't very entertaining. and karl anderson is only 3 years younger than jeff hardy. cass and enzo? no fucking way that dwarf should have a title. at least not yet. their gimmick is over but not like the hardys.
bottom line is the hardys will make the company more money than all of the other tag teams. one day it will be someone else.. that's business.

I don't mind them being back, as I mentioned. I don't like when someone comes back, like Brock or Goldberg, barely wrestle, if at all, and get the gold.

Yeah, the Dudley Boys got a huge "pop" when they came back too. And, it faded quickly.. Wow. Jeff hardy does some awesome stunts on ladders, bitchin.. lol.. Neither are very entertaining aside from that. Especially Matt Hardy..
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bludegeon wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:

I don't mind them being back, as I mentioned. I don't like when someone comes back, like Brock or Goldberg, barely wrestle, if at all, and get the gold.

Yeah, the Dudley Boys got a huge "pop" when they came back too. And, it faded quickly.. Wow. Jeff hardy does some awesome stunts on ladders, bitchin.. lol.. Neither are very entertaining aside from that. Especially Matt Hardy..
Seriously, though, what is it with WWE bringing back the old Attitude Era tag teams over the past few years now? First the Dudleyz, then Mosh and Thrasher, now the Hardyz. I want to see WWE bring back some earlier than that teams. Who wants to see Erik Watts and Chad Fortune make a comeback as Travis and Troy of Tekno Team 2000?

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Bushwackers will be at Payback, count on it..

Listen for the "pop".. hahahahaha
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Bludegeon wrote:Bushwackers will be at Payback, count on it..

Bushwhackers! Now there's an idea! Then perhaps Doug Furnas and Phil LaFon?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

dmbrocker wrote:

Hahahhaha.. There ya go!!!
Drunken Little Elf
Recording Your Demo

Post by Drunken Little Elf »

Only if it leads to a feud with The Killer Bees.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Hardy's are back now because the Broken Matt gimmick got so unexpectedly huge. They may be older, but they were doing big business outside WWE based on a current schtick, not just nostalgia. The crowd were chanting ' 'Delete' before they heard that attitude era theme tune.

Of course, no idea how that will fly in WWE, they already ripped parts of it off during the Wyatt/New Day feud.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

The "Delete" gimmick is dead according to Reby Hardy.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Nice to see some of the NXT guys finally get the call-up this week. Expected, but good to see.
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

dmbrocker wrote:

You're all wrong. It's going to be The Conquistadors with Outback Jack in their corner. But the match will be a schmozz when Tom Magee and Battle Kat interfere and join the Bullet Club.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Artemis2085 wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:

You're all wrong. It's going to be The Conquistadors with Outback Jack in their corner. But the match will be a schmozz when Tom Magee and Battle Kat interfere and join the Bullet Club.
:lol:
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

ParaDime77 wrote:The "Delete" gimmick is dead according to Reby Hardy.
Maybe so, but I guarantee when their initial tag run is done they'll bust out something very similar.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

demolition23 wrote:Hardy's are back now because the Broken Matt gimmick got so unexpectedly huge. They may be older, but they were doing big business outside WWE based on a current schtick, not just nostalgia. The crowd were chanting ' 'Delete' before they heard that attitude era theme tune.

Of course, no idea how that will fly in WWE, they already ripped parts of it off during the Wyatt/New Day feud.

Okay, that's fine and dandy too. I am saying , just put in the time. If it brings more fans in and the storylines are good, I am all for oldies coming back. Just put in the damn time.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

they bring back the old tag teams to put over the new ones. the hardys will end up losing more matches than they win on this run.
you don't think that the hardys aren't on every tag teams' bucket list to work with? this is a huge win for everyone.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

demolition23 wrote:Hardy's are back now because the Broken Matt gimmick got so unexpectedly huge. They may be older, but they were doing big business outside WWE based on a current schtick, not just nostalgia. The crowd were chanting ' 'Delete' before they heard that attitude era theme tune.
Exactly. They were only brought in to kill TNA's main draw.

Wrestlemania sucked ass. Only decent parts were AJ/Shane and Aries/PAC.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

Didn't they leave TNA for RoH a few months ago? Same privilege though.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

demolition23 wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

Didn't they leave TNA for RoH a few months ago? Same privilege though.
Yes they did. ROH actually had a show in Orlando Saturday night and they dropped the belts to the Youngbucks.

I know SLD is a fan so I was thinking to myself no way he could be wrong twice in the same post. I never knew Neville before NXT/WWE so I had to google him because I know there's no way in hell he was trying to say Aries wrestled Xpac.

Just read that AJ is supposed to be traded to Raw this Monday.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

They fought a Wrestlecon match on the Friday, RoH on the Saturday, Mania Sunday and Raw Monday. Should've done Ma Smackdown run-in just to round things off.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

WWE have been trying to get Roman Reigns over for 3 years and they finally accomplished it. He has nuclear heat now. In this era of hot shot booking, let's see what they do with it.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Matt Hardy looks fucking ridiculous.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Then why do you have him in your sig?
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Artemis2085 wrote:WWE have been trying to get Roman Reigns over for 3 years and they finally accomplished it. He has nuclear heat now. In this era of hot shot booking, let's see what they do with it.
They've accidentally built the biggest heel in a long, long time. Even though he was getting "no, we hate you" heat rather than trad heel heat, I think the crowd are starting to legit enjoy hating him. Bet they fuck it up.
Last edited by demolition23 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

sliquor wrote:Matt Hardy looks fucking ridiculous.
That's been the schtick for a while now.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

I enjoyed seeing the Revival beat New Day.
I'm sick of those fuckin' idiots.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

demolition23 wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:WWE have been trying to get Roman Reigns over for 3 years and they finally accomplished it. He has nuclear heat now. In this era of hot shot booking, let's see what they do with it.
They've accidentally built the biggest heel in a long, long time. Even though he was getting "no, we hate you" heat rather than trad heel heat, I think the crowd are starting to legit enjoy hating him. Bet they fuck it up.
taker should have had the strap. roman cheats to beat him. smashes him after the match. boom. made man.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
taker should have had the strap. roman cheats to beat him. smashes him after the match. boom. made man.
Exactly.