The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Artemis2085 »

demolition23 wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
demolition23 wrote: They've accidentally built the biggest heel in a long, long time. Even though he was getting "no, we hate you" heat rather than trad heel heat, I think the crowd are starting to legit enjoy hating him. Bet they fuck it up.
taker should have had the strap. roman cheats to beat him. smashes him after the match. boom. made man.
Exactly.
You're fucking kidding me right? That would have been over booking and disgusting. An ICON'S CAREER trumps any strap. It forces change on the audience and then to have the guy who did it gloating about it?! Classic chickenshit heel with nuclear fucking heat. Actual factual heat. The right kind of heat. White hot, to quote The Dream. When was the last time someone had real, classic heat like this?
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Muhammad Hassan biggest drop ball ever from wwe
Nexus was special..but Cena backstage tears destroyed that
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

What I'd like to know is why WWE had to use the fancy name of "Superstar Shake-up" tonight. It's just another draft, so why not call it that?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

For same reason it's "Wrestlemania" now without the numbers something new to stay hip and fresh
Draft sounds boring maybe something new tonight

How long before NBA or NFL draft becomes "superstar shake up"
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

I'm already disappointed. Miz is finally doing something interesting for the first time in his career and he gets moved to Raw. he will get buried and be boring again. The stuff with him and Maryse mocking Cena has been awesome. And what about him and Daniel Bryan ? Their stuff on Talking Smack blurred the lines of reality and faction. Seemed like there was some real heat between the two.

The cruiserweights will probably end up on Smackdown, which is where they should have been in the first place.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Artemis2085 wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:
taker should have had the strap. roman cheats to beat him. smashes him after the match. boom. made man.
Exactly.
You're fucking kidding me right? That would have been over booking and disgusting. An ICON'S CAREER trumps any strap. It forces change on the audience and then to have the guy who did it gloating about it?! Classic chickenshit heel with nuclear fucking heat. Actual factual heat. The right kind of heat. White hot, to quote The Dream. When was the last time someone had real, classic heat like this?
the idea is to turn roman heal. having the fans hate him (most don't know why he gets heat) doesn't make him a heal. he has to act like a heal which means running scared and/or cheating. he's not gloating. he said 5 words (which worked well). last guy with heat like this?

cena.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cena isn't a heel, he's just guy with mixed reactions. Cena Sucks chants started because he overstayed his welcome, WWE fans got bored with him
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Boy, Strowman just made Roman his bitch just now, didn't he?!?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

dmbrocker wrote:Boy, Strowman just made Roman his bitch just now, didn't he?!?
That shit was funny.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Kane is running for Mayor of Knox County Tennessee:
https://youtu.be/m4219mka5zA
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Shane is so horrible he gave Bliss Wyatt Ambrose for Flairs kid..moron

Shane didn't try get Finn any member of The Shield or Braun..but Eat Owens Eat and Sammy Jackass
Good job Shane now I care about zero girls on Smackdown

Angle still can't believe he excepted offer Rusev and Lana for Smackdown hottest property Miz and wife

It's ok Shane..Rusev and Kofi not on injured list
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Finn Balor injured again after 1 week back. Wtf? It did look like a stiff forearm shot when I was watching it Monday night. Now I know why his face was all scuffed up cause he did get knocked out.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... m=facebook
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

LAglamrocker wrote:Shane is so horrible he gave Bliss Wyatt Ambrose for Flairs kid..moron

Shane didn't try get Finn any member of The Shield or Braun..but Eat Owens Eat and Sammy Jackass

Angle still can't believe he excepted offer Rusev and Lana for Smackdown hottest property Miz and wife

You know it's fake, right? I mean, you're all upset with Shane McMahon over some draft picks that were predetermined and written into the script. :lol:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Renee and Dean got married, I'm so happy for both of them! Love them both

Shane is a jerk, trades Ambrose after his wedding
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

That-guy wrote:
LAglamrocker wrote:Shane is so horrible he gave Bliss Wyatt Ambrose for Flairs kid..moron

You know it's fake, right? I mean, you're all upset with Shane McMahon over some draft picks that were predetermined and written into the script. :lol:

Oh shit? It's fake? Fuck,, Really? NO way... What next? There's no easter bunny? Santa????

STFU...
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:Finn Balor injured again after 1 week back. Wtf? It did look like a stiff forearm shot when I was watching it Monday night. Now I know why his face was all scuffed up cause he did get knocked out.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... m=facebook
That sucks. Being that one of the most important parts of wrestling is that you don't injure each other. For the life of me I can't see how Balor's jumping off the top rope and stomping on to your opponent's stomach can be done safely.

Also on Monday Night Raw Nia Jax showed how dangerous she can be in the ring. She fucked up twice wrestling Flair once in the ring and then outside the ring when Flair came off the top rope she didn't catch her right.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:
That-guy wrote:

Oh shit? It's fake? Fuck,, Really? NO way... What next? There's no easter bunny? Santa????

STFU...
No need to get mad at that-guy I think he was pointing out how LAtroll is either really stupid or just another troll.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
That-guy wrote: You know it's fake, right? I mean, you're all upset with Shane McMahon over some draft picks that were predetermined and written into the script. :lol:

STFU...
No need to get mad at that-guy I think he was pointing out how LAtroll is either really stupid or just another troll.
Stupid people get angry over nothing. :lol:
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

That-guy wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

STFU...

My response was fake too. heheheheh
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Bludegeon wrote:
That-guy wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: No need to get mad at that-guy I think he was pointing out how LAtroll is either really stupid or just another troll.

My response was fake too. heheheheh
Sure. :wink:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I'm going to be pissed if Luke gets traded to the Empire for worthless droids

I don't think either KO or Jericho wants to be on Smackdown over Raw. KO might lay down wait for Jericho to pin him, he is so confident in himself he could win Universal belt from Brock. Would fix his Sami problem also

Hopefully Wyatt wins and workouts a deal to be sent back to Smackdown. Finn would be better fit on blue brand

I'm gettting Easter basket Sunday morning filled with cool things I like few WWE things for sure
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Damn, Stevie Ray is still jacked up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggoo6PsUT8

I thought he was gonna pull the slapjack out on Penzer.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

eddie lee roth wrote:For the life of me I can't see how Balor's jumping off the top rope and stomping on to your opponent's stomach can be done safely.
i watched a compilation of the move. my guess is that he's leaning back with bended knees. the guy on the mat doesn't absorb as much as you would think.
but i might be wrong.
Last edited by Kid-Wicked on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

sliquor wrote:Damn, Stevie Ray is still jacked up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggoo6PsUT8

I thought he was gonna pull the slapjack out on Penzer.
Good to see them together again! Both look like they could get back in the ring today.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Renee Young and Dean Ambrose secretly got married. This past Monday Night Raw the internet sleuths pointed out that Ambrose was wearing a wedding ring and then Renee Young acknowledged it on Twitter. I'm glad they moved him to Raw.
Kid-Wicked wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:For the life of me I can't see how Balor's jumping off the top rope and stomping on to your opponent's stomach can be done safely.
i watched a compilation of the move. my guess is that he's leaning back with bended knees. the guy on the mat doesn't absorb as much as you would think.
but i might be wrong.
I never looked at it that way. All I can remember is when he first made his debut on Raw it might of been his first time in the ring and he was I want to say some kind of battle royal for some reason my memory ain't the best but anyway I recall him doing that on Rusev and it really looked liked he fucked him up for real I remember him rolling out of the ring shortly after.

I might have to go hunting for it on YouTube to see if I can find it. I'm almost positive it was his debut with all the makeup and all the other shit he had they did the whole entrance thingy with him.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And for about the second or so time in WWE history, a Big Show match is responsible for collapsing the ring...WOW!!!
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

3rd time:
Lesnar
Henry
Strowman
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

sliquor wrote:3rd time:
Lesnar
Henry
Strowman
Ah yes, thanks for the clarification!
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Big Show VS Strowman:
https://youtu.be/70TrOAuFzGI

Big Show talks how the ring collapse is done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQIMNlYJylI
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And now the other half of Three Minute Warning is gone. His S.H.I.T. (Superhero in Training) days with Helms were pretty funny stuff. He and Jamal/Umaga can beat up dudes in the afterlife now... :(

http://www.wwe.com/article/rosey-passes ... 71207866=1