Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by wickedsensation »

UtahRatt wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:35 am Forgot, in this year of suckage..........The FISH SWEPT THE CUBS out of the post.

It's good for people to look at the positive side of things during this time of suck.
I absolutely love how the Cubs continue to live in your head, rent-free! :lol: :lol: :lol:
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

wickedsensation wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:27 am
UtahRatt wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:35 am Forgot, in this year of suckage..........The FISH SWEPT THE CUBS out of the post.

It's good for people to look at the positive side of things during this time of suck.
I absolutely love how the Cubs continue to live in your head, rent-free! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FREE RENT is what's on the CUBS marquee...... FREE RENT, cleaning house and cutting payroll! Theo bolted and watching their fans wimpier, priceless!

Buster Olney is expecting an active offseason from the Cubs with many big names potentially on the move.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30349500

CHICAGO -- The Miami Marlins didn't need a hand from a fan at Wrigley Field to knock the Chicago Cubs out of the playoffs this time. They did just fine on their own, and they showed they're hardly bottom feeders.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:15 am Curt Schilling, Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds are the leading candidates returning to baseball's Hall of Fame ballot in a year without any favorites among the new names. Clemens had 242 votes for 61% and Bonds 241 for 60.7%, both well short of the 75% needed, which was 298 votes last year.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/303 ... ame-ballot

Pitchers Barry Zito, Tim Hudson, Mark Buehrle, A.J. Burnett and outfielder Torii Hunter are among the top newcomers on the ballot announced Monday.

Zito was 165-143 with a 4.04 ERA for Oakland and San Francisco, including 23-5 in 2002. Hudson was 222-133 with a 3.49 ERA for Oakland, Atlanta and San Francisco.

Buehrle was 214-160 with a 3.81 ERA, throwing a perfect game for the Chicago White Sox against Tampa Bay on July 23, 2009, and a no-hitter for the White Sox against Texas on April 18, 2007. Burnett was 164-157 and pitched a no-hitter for the Marlins against San Diego on May 12, 2001.

Hunter, a nine-time Gold Glove center fielder, had a .277 average, 2,452 hits, 353 home runs and 1,391 RBIs.

Voting will be announced Jan. 26 and anyone elected will be inducted July 25 along with Jeter and Walker, whose inductions were postponed for a year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Other holdovers on the ballot include Andy Pettitte, Billy Wagner, Todd Helton, Jeff Kent, Scott Rolen, Bobby Abreu, Andruw Jones, Manny Ramirez, Gary Sheffield and Sammy Sosa.

Newcomers also include Dan Haren, LaTroy Hawkins, Aramis Ramirez, Michael Cuddyer, Nick Swisher and Shane Victorino.

Ballots by members of the BBWAA for 10 consecutive years or more must be postmarked by Dec. 31.

----------------

Curt Schilling, Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds..........No, no and no.....If and when they open those flood gates I demand to see them next to Corky's bat.

Bought time for Larry Walker, up next ,Todd Helton.

https://www.cooperstowncred.com/todd-he ... me-debate/
How is Schilling a "no?"

He has repeatedly proven to be dimwitted racist, but he pitched clean, only missed out on Cy Youngs pitching in the same league as Randy Johnson, and has the postseason numbers to easily warrant induction.

Some people claim Pettite should be in just for his posteason ( PEDs ), Schilling was better in October. Mussina got in. Schilling was better.

Despicable human being, but God like when it mattered. He deserves it.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:21 pm How is Schilling a "no?"

He has repeatedly proven to be dimwitted racist, but he pitched clean, only missed out on Cy Youngs pitching in the same league as Randy Johnson, and has the postseason numbers to easily warrant induction.

Some people claim Pettite should be in just for his posteason ( PEDs ), Schilling was better in October. Mussina got in. Schilling was better.

Despicable human being, but God like when it mattered. He deserves it.

I use to like him but holy hell he's a nutjob.
Schilling's a political John Rocker who was lucky to pitch for Boston a few seasons before retiring, about the time MLB started testing.....That said I bet he gets in this year unless he does something stupid before votes go in......Then again I think most stopped paying attention to him.

He was a post season monster with a shit load of SO's "In 20 years" yet part of me feels he's in just for 2 of his last 4 seasons on a non contested BoSox team who swept two rings......Name one pitcher on the Rockies staff, I had to look it up and was going to games around that time. Never the less, can't argue his big stage dominance.

I don't have an issue with him going in as long as I block out his twitter feed and remember the pitcher who had a tampon in his sock.

Jesus, his twitter feed would make Uncle Ped proud.

https://twitter.com/gehrig38?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor

President Elect Curt Schilling @gehrig38: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms. shall not be infringed.

President Elect Curt Schilling @gehrig38: "video" Civil War: Tucker Carlson Hits His Own Network in Epic Post-Election Monologue

I'd love to get on his account and post............Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Cleveland to drop 'Indians' from its name after 105 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/13/us/cleve ... index.html
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

wildside1969 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:30 pm Cleveland to drop 'Indians' from its name after 105 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/13/us/cleve ... index.html

I really don't like this planet. I have a few wahoo hat's, Cleveland being my favorite AL team combined with the Raiders move to LV, I'm done......Been saying it for a while, the fan in me is coming to an end same with merchandise.

The Cleveland Erie's
The Cleveland Rocks!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Phil Niekro dead at 81. RIP, Knucksie...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mlb-braves ... 18268.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Padres trade to aquire Yu Darvish, Victor Carantini and Aaron Snell. They're really going all out and could give the 2020 *Easy Mode* Champions a run for their money.

Tampa gets:
Luis Patiño
Francisco Mejía
Blake Hunt
Cole Wilcox

While I'm not sold on Snell being a top tier ace this is some rotation for SD:

Snell
Lamet
Davies
Paddack
Gore/Weathers

Chicago gets:

Cubs-Padres deal will be Yu Darvish and Victor Caratini to SD for Zach Davies, SS Reginald Preciado, OF Owen Caissie, OF Ismael Mena and SS Yeison Santana, per source.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

It's the *2017* 2020 CHAMPS thanks. "Easy mode" is only for the B-Sox's, Yanks or Giants. Easy mode was vs the Rangers, Tigers and Royals, the cake years.

Tampa beat down the $$$ in NY and the Asterisks on the flip side Atlanta was a wicked series. It was a weird hard to describe tough obstacles to overcome season I said MLB couldn't pull it off....This season will be crazy I wonder if Price and others will opt out again.

------------------------------------------------

How many times have they done it.....The Padres loaded up again, if they wasn't the Padres I'd give it to um now. Only personality they're missing is PUIG! They're set to take the west but $50 say's if it is a longer season YU or some of that rotation ends up on the DL and Smell can't pitch past 5ip. YU staying healthy and repeating last year is a longer shot. He'll give them some games, probably enough to pull it off but given his history I have doubts...That said, I think SD takes the West but not the WS.

LAD is coming to an end, soon it's going to be Mookie, farm, and a couple vets. It's been a good run....Just in time for all the politics and rules I hate to take over.

The CUBS tossing in the towel!
It's been talked about during this time of an ****Unspecified virus of unspecified origins**** Less owners are in compete mode with more next season.."The CUBS excuse is time to reload the farm!" Played spending money in a lame division now it's back to fire sale.

Covid is going to have a long effect. I think the Padres went all in with YU & Smell to bust a cherry before who knows what's going to happen...Several could have nabbed YU...Wouldn't hurt to see players like, Bauer, Bryant and others have their salaries come back down to earth...

With Dr Evil back maybe he'll talk the Sox's into Bauer! $40 million per year! I wonder who will pay that or if he's on the market for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------

Manny Ramirez, 48, playing baseball in Australia for the Sydney Blue Sox........He looks juiced and ready to go. Manny's world tour.

Howie Kendrick retired, I dug him...15 years of .294AVG, a great player but short of the HOF Id say. KO's his ole LAD team with a late Slam then a late go ahead in the Series vs the Haxors.....He should have a statue in Washington.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

R.I.P. Tommy Lasorda at 93. A goddamn Dodgers legend...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... ge-93/amp/
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:18 am R.I.P. Tommy Lasorda at 93. A goddamn Dodgers legend...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... ge-93/amp/

Came to post the same and noticed, "Vin Scully's Wife" passed away last week three days before Lasorda.
Vin's taken a few punches. First his wife of 47 years then Lasorda his friend since 1950 when Vin was a rookie in the booth and Tommy was trying to make the team as a pitcher. I guess if you make it to age 93 you're bound to deal with some losses. Scully, in 1972 lost his first wife after 15 years of marriage then in 1994 his son died in helicopter crash at age 33.

I remember when Lasorda had the heart attack that forced him to retire in 96...Glad he had a full life there was times where he looked pretty rough. I followed him and Vin since I was a kid, I liked Lasorda but not like the respect I had for Vin.

Lasorda was a mixed bag but overall came off as a charity giving constantly talking jolly fellow. Growing up Tommy was everywhere including shows like "Kids Are People Too"? I recall he also had a segment on another Saturday morning show teaching kids the basics of the game...Good to hear he was in the stands and able to see the WS20 win....71 years with the Dodgers had to be a good seat.

KILL, did Giant fans hate Tommy? I thought he was generally liked but know a few who found him annoying. Now I'm having flash backs of Fletch breaking that picture of Lasorda.....

RIP Tommy
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

YOU'RE OUT!

MLB Umpire Brian O'Nora Among 14 Arrested in Ohio Human Trafficking Sting! He allegedly attempted to solicit a prostitute online.

Major League Baseball umpire Brian O'Nora reportedly was arrested and charged with misdemeanor soliciting and misdemeanor possessing criminal tools. TMZ Sports reported O'Nora was one of 14 alleged "Johns" who were arrested in a sex sting operation.

O'Nora has been an MLB umpire since 2000. The 57-year-old worked the 2012 World Series between the San Francisco Giants and Detroit Tigers.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

R.I.P. HOF pitcher Don Sutton at 75:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/ha ... r-BB1cTAA6
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:09 am
KILL, did Giant fans hate Tommy? I thought he was generally liked but know a few who found him annoying. Now I'm having flash backs of Fletch breaking that picture of Lasorda.....

RIP Tommy
The majority of them? I don't think so. Aside from laundry issues. My Bay Area born,raised,will live there until he dies ( old enough to have seen Mays and McCovey play ) uncle. I can assure you hated Lasorda. Uncle J hates all teams no matter the sport not from the Bay ( minus the A's, he hates the A's and Raiders...as he should ). I believe he's the minority though.

Lasorda was such an historical/iconic figure he has to have some respect. I've said I saw Capt. Ove2ated hit an HR at Fenway during a blowout and was stoked. If you love the game you can put aside laundry sometimes...albeit briefly.

Epstein steps down as Cubs Pres. of Baseball Operations. Hired by MLB as consultant to "On-Field Matters." He's always stated it's not a good idea to stay at one job for more than 10 years.

Jon Lester to Nats on 1y deal.
Blake Treinen and LAD have a 2y deal.
Nats get Kyle Shwarber ( 2 years? )
Liam Hendricks to CHW on 3y deal team option for 4th.
Pedro Baez to Astros 2y deal.
Corey Kluber has a big turnout for his pitching demo. Strong market expected.
Archie Bradley to Philly 1y.
Alex Wood to SF 1y.
Kurt Suzuki 1y deal with LAAAAA.
Toronto and George Springer 6y.

Annnndddddd...wait for it......Dave Dombrowski gets Pres. Of Baseball Operations in Philly! Wonder if Harper regrets signing there yet.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Nolan Arrenando traded to Cards. Good for him. The Rockies were giving him the King Felix treatment.
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

Nice start to the season for the Astros.

The team is still dangerous, but too many pitching questions to seriously consider them a World Series team just yet.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

TX Rangers play full capacity ( "it was a sellout" - Rangers GM ) home opener vs. Toronto Blue Jays.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/range ... utType=amp

Gov. Snowflake refuses to throw out first pitch because of MLB moving All Star Game from Atlanta in response to GA's new voter oppression laws. " :cry: " - Governor Abbott

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/311 ... atform=amp

Don't ever change, Texas.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Banned! The guy spit in the face of Umpire John Hirschbeck in 1996 and got a slap on the wrist so whatever came out of this investigation had to be real bad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-mlb-bl ... 14897.html

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/313 ... allegation

Roberto Alomar will be placed on the league’s ineligible list, therefore banning him from working in any league office or for any team in the majors or affiliated minors.

This decision was made after MLB hired an external law firm to investigate the allegation and presented its findings to Manfred.

"Commissioner Manfred concluded that Alomar violated MLB's policies following an investigation into an allegation of sexual misconduct that was recently made against Alomar from an incident that occurred in 2014," the team said in a statement. "Based upon this conclusion and our review of the investigation's findings, the Blue Jays are severing all ties with Alomar, effective immediately."

The team also announced it will be removing Alomar from the Level of Excellence and taking down his banner at Rogers Centre.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I must not follow enough but after watching this video it's not shocking...........Ok it's surprising. So pitchers are today's main cheaters and everyone knows it even hitters are good with it? I've got to see more on this super grip. I love the last clip as a commercial.....Pelican grip, cheat like the pro's!

Gerrit Cole is Cheating and MLB Wants To Stop Him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SDIb2rf9EA

We always knew from spit balls to scuffing or pinetar and anything to gain an edge then there's cheating that totally changes everything like PED's which I experienced and still hate, this stuff is crazy sticky, how an ump wouldn't notice as often as they toss balls.......MLB has to be in control and not just by turning a head.

I feel like the last one to hear about this shit.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Angels DFA Pujols.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

killeverything wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 pm Angels DFA Pujols.
He's the Tom Brady of MLB. I'm surprised he's still playing in the sport.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:01 pm
killeverything wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 pm Angels DFA Pujols.
He's the Tom Brady of MLB. I'm surprised he's still playing in the sport.
So he's in the last year of a $$$ contract and wants to be an everyday player...........Not sure how that works for a team who'd be interested or in need. It would be great to see him land somewhere and finish the season hitting it out of the park once a week but id say it's over.

I don't have a clue about his range at first or if he or another team would put him at DH but he'll always be on my Top Swingers list to watch shred the cover off a ball.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The fucking Giants........Who the fuck do they think they are winning games. They better come down to earth, they have to be cheating!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Deadspin: There’s a reason all this ‘sticky stuff’ talk is happening now....Could MLB be making a fuss with CBA talks looming? You better believe it.

So i got up to date on everything from sticky to seams to balls to MLB....It's a sick joke. MLB buying Rawlings hacking the ball then saying "we know nothing"....Fuckers made their own mess, next up aluminum bats with a bigger strike zone! Small ball? What's that.

Arizona - 20W 53L streak = L17
The Diamondbacks set a major league record with their 23rd straight road loss with a 10-3 SPANKING FROM the Giants on Thursday....Even a chick doing the local news brought it up and said how bad she feels for the team and she's a SD fan.

Most these City Connect Uniforms are fugly much like the goofy ones a couple years ago...... :D @ "Wrigleyville" CUBS SUCK hard.

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-mlb-cit ... es-2021-22
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/316 ... t-uniforms

Like this softball player! :P
UtahRatt

Re:

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:44 pm Here is the complete list of Gold Glove winners, my apologies for not posting it earlier.

Can't really argue about any of them. Moose especially. While it's hysterical the MFY missed the playoffs, he certainly had a monsterous year. Humph, and I thought he was done.

P - MIKE MUSSINA - YANKEES
C - JOE MAUER - TWINS
1ST - CARLOS PENA - RAYS
2ND - DUSTIN PEDROIA - RED SOX
3RD - ADRIAN BELTRE - MARINERS
SS - MICHAEL YOUNG - RANGERS
OF - TORII HUNTER - ANGELS
OF - GRADY SIZEMORE - INDIANS
OF - ICHIRO SUZUKI - MARINERS

Here is the list for the NL

P - GREG MADDUX - DODGERS
C - YADIER MOLINA - CARDINALS
1ST - ADRIAN GONZALEZ - PADRES
2ND - BRANDON PHILLIPS - REDS
3RD - DAVID WRIGHT - METS
SS - JIMMY ROLLINS - PHILLIES
OF - NATE MCLOUTH - PIRATES
OF - CARLOS BELTRAN - METS
OF - SHANE VICTORINO - PHILLIES

Can't really argue anyone on that list either, especially Maddux. They're saying he is certain to retire.

Coming to this thread from time to time it takes me to the first page............Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:44 pm...2nd to the last post of the topic created Oct 14,2008. Now in danger of being passed by the fucking wrestling thread. Pretty much like Baseball.

It's coming up on 14 years and after a quick look I was like, the 2008 Gold Glove winners any still playing......
Yadier Molina: Seems like a god to Card fans, a quick look he was an All Star and got another GG in 18.....2018. A pretty good run from a 24yo to 38yo now.
carlos beltran.....Thought he was still playing since he migrates more than birds do but I forgot he quit after the CheatStros17 and already put in a decade before hand.
Pedroia.....Retired this year

Maddux to Mussina are already on fishing boars in the HOF.

:D
Sergio Romo was pissed and strips down during an inspection...All he needed was a poll to dance on.
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/31690009

To start this shit now is fucking retarded....I bet if they have a stoppage next year it's going to fuck baseball up more than last time.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bump
D-Backs Currently 22W 60L......4W 40L in their last 44 games.......Ended their road losing streak at 24. It only took them 62 days to win just one road game. A record that's still hard for me to believe. Thanks for stealing Zack Greinke from LAD at the last minute bitches, a move you paid a ton for and this is payback. Suck it!

Wanted to post.....
May 31st Mike Marshall died at age 78, the first relief pitcher to win the CY. He was so far ahead of his time....Talking about "Spin rate" at a time when people thought he was bat shit crazy, now MLB is focused on stopping it. This was a good read.

Why pitching as we know it today wouldn't exist without Mike Marshall
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/315 ... e-marshall

Trevor Bauer just got hit with a restraining order from a chick who said he beat, raped and strangled her with her own hair.....And to think they just let Bill Cosby out...Funny in the off season I didn't want let alone think LAD would give him the bank and here we are....I've never liked him.

Then I didn't think Pujols would find a home and he ends up in Blue.....One out of two was a good move.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Any giants fans here? I was watching the cardinals - giants game yesterday. What a gorgeous ballpark! But who oh why is there a big ugly green wall beneath the scoreboard?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Acuña out for the season with an ACL tear. As if the Braves season wasn't going badly enough already.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Kenley Jansen traded to the Giants?....Dodgers manager Dave Robert's: "it's more of a rental, we're looking for consistency" "to help Kenley continue blowing games in the 9th"

Roberts went on to say:
"After Jansen shit a 10th inning in the last SF series we let him "choke two leads, in two games, in two straight days, in the 9th"...."He makes Back to back chokes look easy, it's our way to let Kenley know he's our choker and we're behind him"...And this is three days before he gifted the Rockies a WalkOff"

Jansen served up 7R's on 7H's with 4BB's over two games in a total of ONE INNING...Giants trailed by 1 Jansen gave them 3 in the 9th, the next day Giants trailing by 3 and he gave up 4 in the 9th's....."You just don't see that kind of suckage, it's magical" a Giants fan said.

Kenley Jansen: 1W 4L, 5BLS & Zero Holds.......39IP, 27BB, 24H...He needs a 3rd pitch to complement the outside the plate and down the middle. Best of all, after Kenley blew the second save vs SF the UMP gave him a strip search for foreign substances...... :lol:

Betts was moved to IL yesterday "again".....He'll join day to day Bellinger and Donkey Puncher Trevor Bauer who's on extended admin leave. Along with Seager, Kershaw and losing Dustin May out of the gate, with Joe Kelly day to day their Rotation, pen and line up looks like the water levels of Lake Mead.

LAD-Backs......

-----------------------------------------------------

The Cleveland "Guardians"? :lol:

Another of my favorite teams is now named after a bridge.....It got me thinking.....I can wear my XFL NY-Guardians hat for both Cleveland MLB and New York XFL...If only they'd move my life time favorite NFL team to my most hated city........Oh wait, Oakland did move to Vegas...Fuck sports!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Holy shit Kill what a year the Giant's are having, me and my Padres fan can't get over it every time I look up LAD would go 8 - 2 and SF will be on a 9W run. Since the break it's been stuck at 2.5 back, just when LAD catches up they drop back to 2.5. I'm still amazed, SD folded like the Dbacks or both those teams normally do but not SF. It's been a great LAD run but to think they'll both reach 100 and LAD will have to play a one off.....Ending the 8 year run.
I am pushing for SF, I'd be happy if they took the WC....I really wished it was an all West with SD but they fell apart.

Hat's off to SF they're in.
Back in the spring they was supposed to be at the bottom building up.....Those 3 guys in their mid to late 30's...Sum bitches after 10 years decided they'd pick this season to hit. Everyone on the team could put it out. Shame Bum wasn't around or he'd be putting them over the wall....That's if he's not on the DL.